PDA

View Full Version : can we make the members group on the location and achievement basis

s_katewa
May 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM
i would appreicate we moderators try in such a way to compatmentalize the groups on the basis of location also and there should be thread for this on the home page.By this mean if we find some of our members in the same location, we can have more interaction by this..what u feel guys

mansi1218
May 26th, 2005, 09:52 AM
I don't feel it will make any difference.Well u can always see d location of a member alongside his/her post.Its not a bad idea though but I don't really agree wid it as Jatland is for jats from all around d globe so making groups within dis group won't do.This will only increase d no. of threads.

raj2rif
May 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I agree with Mansi's views. If you want to interact with people in your area, you have the means available. Try and contact the people, you want to interact with. I am lucky that I do get personal emails from members of this site and I do reply them ASAP. Some members have even posted their phone #s and if some want he/she can call them as well. Most members would be too happy to receive a call from the fellow community person.

raj2rif
May 26th, 2005, 04:31 PM
i would appreicate we moderators try in such a way to compatmentalize the groups on the basis of location also and there should be thread for this on the home page.By this mean if we find some of our members in the same location, we can have more interaction by this..what u feel guys

Dear Mr. Katewa,

We have Association of Jats in America and would be holding its annual meeting on 2nd July in New Jersey. This is a Picnic event where most Jat families from the East Coast US join us. It will be a good idea to attend this even where you would be able to meet most Jat members in the area. Further we also have JAVA- it is basically the Volleyball Club. Mr. Kapoor Singh is the organizer. We all get together atleast once in a month to play Volleyball on Saturday. Almost 20-30 members show up on this event most of the time. We started it last year July.

You can also visit the website ajata.org which is the official website for the Association of Jats in America's North East Chapter. It also posts the events of the community. We also have another organization called North American Jat Charity, which is primarity the organization which helps Jat boys and girls achieve their higher education goals in India. You can read about NAJC on ajata.org

Kindly do let me know if you need any help or any further information.

s_katewa
May 27th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Thanks sir...Can you give me the venue for that meet also..as i also stay in NJ and it's in edison itself..

raj2rif
May 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks sir...Can you give me the venue for that meet also..as i also stay in NJ and it's in edison itself..
I have given my phone # on this site and you can contact me. This time it is going to be in Jamesburg Park.
Do let me know if you need any thing else. Send me your phone # and correct mailing address on my personal email Id given on this site and we will mail you formal invitation as well as directions to the venue. It will also be posted on the AJA site I have mentioned earlier.

Hope to see you on Picnic day.