PDA

View Full Version : To All Rock Lovers!!

sushantsaab
May 27th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Was just wondering how many of you are rock fans? As for me I love Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Lake of Tears (finnish band), Iron Maiden, Metalica............well the list is just too long!! But I like all kind of rock, soft........hard............psychedelic??????? i.e. anything rock.

Would really love to hear from all the latland members........

sumitpawar
May 27th, 2005, 11:00 PM
hi buddy

even I am also a rock fan I like Bryan Adams, guns and roses, pink fld, to name few

and ya these days i am listing to u2 its really awesome

sushantsaab
May 27th, 2005, 11:15 PM
man good to know that somebody is into rock. otherwise the world would b so boring. btw i dont like bryan adams..............its too cheesy!!

cooljat
May 28th, 2005, 06:56 PM
yaar, Sushant!
ram ram!
I'm Jitendra from Jaipur n it's my great pleasure to tell u that i'm a big rock worshiper.....i'm rock-maniac. I luv rock music n guitars more then anything...rock is in my blood.
well, I'm more in classy rock n rock ballads....my fav. bands r including Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, Scorpions, Bruce springsteen, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Steel Heart, Journey n list goes on!
u know once i also started a thread like u n even excanged some musical cds with a jatland member!
if u wanna know more about that thread just surf thro' this link -- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5138
well, I also luv to listen old filmi songs n desi rock band like parikarma, strings, Indian Ocean etc.
but my taste always been in classy ROck n Fusion music.....do tell me more about u.....dear rock buddy!

'my life makes a perfect sense...lost in 3M's...music,martial arts,motorcyles' ;)

waiting...

Rock On,
Jit :)

Was just wondering how many of you are rock fans? As for me I love Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Lake of Tears (finnish band), Iron Maiden, Metalica............well the list is just too long!! But I like all kind of rock, soft........hard............psychedelic??????? i.e. anything rock.

Would really love to hear from all the latland members........

sushantsaab
May 29th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Dear Jitendra good to know that u too r a rock maniac. I'd really love to exchange some music with you. I've been living in France for last 2 yrs n i m dying to hear some desi rock. unfortunately, v cant exchange the CD's but v can surely exchange some music by e-mail. I'll send you some of my favorite songs......some of the bands r European, which u might not have heard but i m sure u'll like them. Hey its rock......so its gotta b good ;). anyway, my e_mail address is sushant_saharan@yahoo.com. Do mail me. Bye. n yes i enjoyed your posts on the forum here........good work........cheers

gaganjat
May 30th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I have got really nice 'rock' in my aquarium, it has got holes in it and my tiger fish get into them to find their feed. I just love it. :D :D