PDA

View Full Version : Rebirth, Spirits and spiritual matters

rkumar
May 27th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Dear friends,

Let us discuss the subject of rebirth, spirits and other spiritual matters here. Personally I have talked to many dead people, but only in my dreams...not face to face...I Know of a great Jat who was a regular visitor to the dead people. Let members present their personal experince before I tell you the story of great Jat visitor to the dead people's world.

RK^2

sushantsaab
May 27th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Dear friends,

Let us discuss the subject of rebirth, spirits and other spiritual matters here. Personally I have talked to many dead people, but only in my dreams...not face to face...I Know of a great Jat who was a regular visitor to the dead people. Let members present their personal experince before I tell you the story of great Jat visitor to the dead people's world.

RK^2
Scary..................booooooooooooooooooooooooho hohohohoh!!!!.

Kya kar rahe ho Uncle........bachche darr jayenge!!!

btw i vehemently believe in rebirth but spirits.................ummm........well not much!!

singhgmc
May 27th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Aara Uncle Kyu Darra Raha Ho Hum Bachho Ko ...

Welcome To D Dead World .. Whats The Story ....

Bhay Ka Bhoot ....

rajeshrathee
May 28th, 2005, 09:14 AM
I do have an experiance of such things.
Infact once i started a thread on this but as i didn't get any response i decided against discusing it.
let others come out with their views as i am atleast a graduate in this subject nif not Masters

mukeshkumar007
May 28th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Bhooooooooootttt!!!!!!!!!
Baap re Baap, :confused: :confused:
Bhoot to maine deka tha ek baar........ kya bhoot tha wo........ itna barha ki........... pucho mat kitna barha tha............ bhoot hi barha tha ...... uske saath maie bhootni bi theeeeeee ............. unko dekte hi mere to mooh se cheekh bi nahi nikal rehi theeeeeeee.................. :confused: :confused:

Wo chila rehe the dono....... jore jore se............ wo dono mujhe kate isse pehle hi meri neend uarh gai.......

sjakhars
May 29th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Bhago bhoot aaya.................

sushantsaab
May 29th, 2005, 11:34 PM
ok now on the serious note, well i did hear a lot of stories bout ghosts n stuff but never experienced myself. These days me n a romanian friend are trying to get some info bout ouija board n calling some spirits. But i know that this could b very risky. Hence, I'll b glad to recieve some advice from jatland members, if anyone has tried it......

singhgmc
May 30th, 2005, 12:35 AM
my advice ... dont do it sushant ... dat world is different from ours .

waking people from dream is never pleasent ... just remember that RIP...

results have never been good :o ... whoever tried it ... rest upto u ...

Gaurav

mit
May 30th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Dear jats this is a thing i don't know what u will call it but i felt it, i was 150 m away from my home town and bathing and suddenly i feel my friend mohit(from my home town)calling me,i said to my roomate to go and open the door for my friend.he did'nt find anyone on the door and told me that,i again feel mohit calling me like he use to call me "jat" this time i went on the door to open but no one was there,all of a sudden two words come form my mouth that there is some thing wrong with mohit.next day my mom who was visiting me told me that mohit is missing and i told my mom he is dead you wont believe after one month his half burnt deadbody was found burried in pieces at different location some guys murdered him (for a reason unmentionable here) and when the killers get caught the day of murder told by them was same day on which i heard mohit's voice.my flat was 150 miles away from the sight he got murdered. i dont know what was that if u could tell me pls..

rajeshrathee
May 30th, 2005, 02:55 PM
i fully agree with you Amit
these things do exist

dchhill
May 31st, 2005, 12:06 AM
Dear friends,

RK^2

Jaldi se jaldi story sunaoo I am always excited over these matters. I have many experience but I am sure these are not the ones that should be discussed in public.

mansi1218
May 31st, 2005, 02:35 AM
dat's horrible! Frankly speakin,im li'l scared but wanna know more... :confused:

sandeep.dahiya
May 31st, 2005, 02:49 AM
Dear friends,

RK^2

uncle ji

sahi batun to mera to in cheezon main bilkul bhi vishwas nahi hai.
phir bhi i would i like to read this thread to know people's feeling in this concern...

mit
May 31st, 2005, 03:00 AM
i fully agree with you Amit
these things do exist
Dear bro all i wanna know is what was it? was is just something happen to me or was it paranormal activity,coz there are certain things which we understand and there are things which we dont but if we dont understand something that does not prove it's wrong or if something is not occular it does not exist.

hamendra
May 31st, 2005, 11:35 AM
I want to share one incident, which was happened with me. I was in 10th class at that time. I fell ill around for couple of months and problem was pain in chest. My father took me to all the hospitals (including Delhi Hospitals). Doctors did there best but I did not recovered from that pain. My parents were very varied. Then my parents decided to consult with one person (Who knows about ghosts etc.). He did not charge anything and told to my father that was as follows……..
He said, He (Myself) went to shamshan bhoomi of a particular village (Even, He told the name of that village. (In reality that village is of my Mamas).
He did something, ………but from that day, I did not face any kind of chest pain.
Still, I think on that incident. But that incident is still challenge for me. What was the truth?

rkumar
May 31st, 2005, 01:02 PM
As far as I am concerned, I am open to the concept and do not outright reject it. Present day science is not good enough to explain everything and lot remains to be done. Death in physical terms has quite a few stages like brain death and then body death. I am not sure how Body field which establishes its presence in space, dies or disappears. There are many observations which defy any scientific explanations. May be some day we will have answers.. There are many true stories of people telling about the real life events of some one who dies much before they were born.. These stories originate not only from India, but from west as well.

Now the great Jat's story....

There was one poor but strong body and handsome looking Jat. He went to the court of Akbar the great for a job. Akbar asked him as ti what all he can do to qualify for the job. Jat told that he can do anything which no one in his court can do. On hearing this, Akbar gave him a job. He started enjoying all the privileges of Akbar's court without doing much work. Seeing this, Akbar's courtiers started feeling jealous and hethched a conspiracy against him. One morning Akbar's Nai and his Brahman friend told Akabar that his forefathers are in very bad shape in heaven. They have hardly any cloths and food and need urgent supplies. Akbar asked them, how that can be done. On that they told Akabar that the since task is extremely difficult and only Jat can undertake it. Jat could smell the trick and accepted the chellnege since otherwise he would have been punished with death by Akbar. Jat asked for some time to work out the strtategy to carry the food and cloths to heaven. He went home and discussed the stratgey with his Jatni. Next day he went to court and told Akabar that he will sit inside a BATODA with cloths and food. Nai and Brahman will recite Mantras and lit fire in Batoda as this was the surest way for him to reach heaven. Akbar agreed to all this. Next day Jat sat inside Batoda. Whole villge assembled. As per plans Nai and Brahman lit the fire in Batoda. Jat and Jatni had alread dug a tunnel under Batoda. Jat escaped with food and cloths as soon as fire lit the Batoda. Jat and Jatni enjoyed good food for few weeks. By this time Jat's beard grew by an inch. Jat applied some ash on his cloths and face and reappeared in Akbar's court with partially burnth cloths. On seeing Jat, Akbar welcomed him and asked for the weling of his forefathers. Jat informed that everything was well except that their beards and hairs were grown oversize as there were no barbers in heaven. On hearing this Akabr's barber could smell the rat and came running and fell on the feet of Akbar to pardon him....There after Jat had great time in Akabar's court....Great Jat after all....LOL

RK^2

PS: Also to remind all those who did not post their photographs...Please do so as early as possible..

RK^2

p_singhdelhi
May 31st, 2005, 03:20 PM
hi friends
I don't belive in the ghosts etc as i myself or any one in my family has never ever experienced this kind of stuff.It could be true for those persons who have themselves experienced it.though i have also heard various stories of ghost etc but never belived it.

Enjoy all jat :)
parvinder

gaganjat
May 31st, 2005, 03:42 PM
I can challenge any baba, tantrik and evils (if they exist) to prove the existence. I dont see any point.

rajeshrathee
May 31st, 2005, 03:49 PM
I can challenge any baba, tantrik and evils (if they exist) to prove the existence. I dont see any point.

Sir
My brotherly advice to you is that if u don't have any knowledge of a concept then the best is to avoid it why u criticise it. rest is upto you dear

p_singhdelhi
May 31st, 2005, 04:05 PM
and fell on the feet of Akbar to pardon him....There after Jat had great time in Akabar's court....Great Jat after all....LOL

RK^2

PS: Also to remind all those who did not post their photographs...Please do so as early as possible..

RajendraJi great but as far as know and heard this story is associated with the Birbal the great Courtier of the Akbar and many more such stories are there i knew a few and one of them is as follows

Once the Muslim wife of Akbar asked him to take her brother (Dupeja)in his Royal Court in place of Birbal, but Akbar replied that he has inducted Birbal caz he is very intelligent but she was adamant on her demand then Akbar said ok i take him but only after taking his test to which she was also agree .
Next day he called Dupeja in his Royal court and gave him a Bamboo (bans) and asked him to get Rs 10000 by the evening and also return the Bamboo.
Dupeja went out to the people and asked/requested them to give Rs 10000 but no body gave nothing and in the afternoon when he was sleeping somebody has taken that bamboo and by the evening he returned empty handed, Next day Akbar gave the same task to birbal , Birbal went to the busiest market of that place and started scaling the road with bamboo the shopkeepers were shooked and came to Birbal and asked what the matter is Then Birbal said nothing again started scaling on much instances of shoopkeepers he told that it is secret don't tell any body that the Akbar has ordered to build a straight road from this place , then shopkeeper replied Birbalji aap to senior ho road ko thoda doosri traf shift kar do Birbal said ok but for that you have give some money caz ye meri naukri ka mamla hai, they collected the money 10000 rupees and gave him , and in the evening Birabal returned with Money and bamboo.
On this Akbar said to his wife see thats why i have employed Birbal.

Parvinder

RK^2[/QUOTE]

ramksehrawat
May 31st, 2005, 04:43 PM
I think anything is possible. The atma theory needs to be looked into by scientists. Who could have thought of cloning or DNA a few decades back. But now it is a realty. If we believe in what Bhagwat Gita says that "atma" just changes the body and never dies than the explanation may be that till a dead person's atma find a new abode it roams around the places it has known before bodily death. If we go by Gita, the number of atmas should remain stagnant i.e. corresponding with the abods (or bodies) available to reside. Is it because the number of human beings is increasing on earth, various species are becoming extinct ? Could someone throw light on this. The concept of atma or bhoot (a slang for atma), exist for millions of years, it cannot just be laughed away.

When we were young, in my village Kair, Najafgarh, there used to be a man named Ganga Shah, who was a famous exorcist and people from even far away places including Punjab, Rajasthan and UP used to come to him. On a few occasions I had seen him treating people. He did never charge anything from anyone for his services nor did ever accept any gifts. Before he died he passed on his knowledge or power to one Baljeet Singh, a teacher by profession and not a family member of Ganga Shah. The sufferers used to start crying on the very sight of this man. I myself saw ladies crying and talking in males voice, but reverting to their normal voice after his mantras. One incident I vividly remember is that of a newly wedded girl, about 15 years of age who was brought to Ganga Shah even before she could reach her sasural. When Ganga Shah asked, of course after chanting mantras, who she was, the girl (or bhootni) told him that she was her mother-in-law who wanted to tell her daughter-in-law about the money and grains (anaj) etc. which she had lent to others before her death. Though I am not a very strong believer in such things but some incidents forces to think as to what the realty is. Some knowledgeable members may like to throw light on this.

p_singhdelhi
May 31st, 2005, 05:04 PM

gagan bhai though i also donot beleive in all this stuff but as i have heard from some persons these kind of stuff such things could be there but i don't beleive caz i myself has never experienced this thing. lets have the other members veiw on this point.

Parvvinder

mansi1218
May 31st, 2005, 06:07 PM
I think anything is possible. The atma theory needs to be looked into by scientists. Who could have thought of cloning or DNA a few decades back. But now it is a realty. If we believe in what Bhagwat Gita says that "atma" just changes the body and never dies than the explanation may be that till a dead person's atma find a new abode it roams around the places it has known before bodily death. If we go by Gita, the number of atmas should remain stagnant i.e. corresponding with the abods (or bodies) available to reside. Is it because the number of human beings is increasing on earth, various species are becoming extinct ? Could someone throw light on this. The concept of atma or bhoot (a slang for atma), exist for millions of years, it cannot just be laughed away.

When we were young, in my village Kair, Najafgarh, there used to be a man named Ganga Shah, who was a famous exorcist and people from even far away places including Punjab, Rajasthan and UP used to come to him. On a few occasions I had seen him treating people. He did never charge anything from anyone for his services nor did ever accept any gifts. Before he died he passed on his knowledge or power to one Baljeet Singh, a teacher by profession and not a family member of Ganga Shah. The sufferers used to start crying on the very sight of this man. I myself saw ladies crying and talking in males voice, but reverting to their normal voice after his mantras. One incident I vividly remember is that of a newly wedded girl, about 15 years of age who was brought to Ganga Shah even before she could reach her sasural. When Ganga Shah asked, of course after chanting mantras, who she was, the girl (or bhootni) told him that she was her mother-in-law who wanted to tell her daughter-in-law about the money and grains (anaj) etc. which she had lent to others before her death. Though I am not a very strong believer in such things but some incidents forces to think as to what the realty is. Some knowledgeable members may like to throw light on this.

Well i dunno much abt dis .....but dis link might be of some help

http://www.near-death.com/newton.html

rkumar
May 31st, 2005, 06:41 PM
and fell on the feet of Akbar to pardon him....There after Jat had great time in Akabar's court....Great Jat after all....LOL

RK^2

RajendraJi great but as far as know and heard this story is associated with the Birbal the great Courtier of the Akbar and many more such stories are there i knew a few and one of them is as follows

Once the Muslim wife of Akbar asked him to take her brother (Dupeja)in his Royal Court in place of Birbal, but Akbar replied that he has inducted Birbal caz he is very intelligent but she was adamant on her demand then Akbar said ok i take him but only after taking his test to which she was also agree .
Next day he called Dupeja in his Royal court and gave him a Bamboo (bans) and asked him to get Rs 10000 by the evening and also return the Bamboo.
Dupeja went out to the people and asked/requested them to give Rs 10000 but no body gave nothing and in the afternoon when he was sleeping somebody has taken that bamboo and by the evening he returned empty handed, Next day Akbar gave the same task to birbal , Birbal went to the busiest market of that place and started scaling the road with bamboo the shopkeepers were shooked and came to Birbal and asked what the matter is Then Birbal said nothing again started scaling on much instances of shoopkeepers he told that it is secret don't tell any body that the Akbar has ordered to build a straight road from this place , then shopkeeper replied Birbalji aap to senior ho road ko thoda doosri traf shift kar do Birbal said ok but for that you have give some money caz ye meri naukri ka mamla hai, they collected the money 10000 rupees and gave him , and in the evening Birabal returned with Money and bamboo.
On this Akbar said to his wife see thats why i have employed Birbal.

Parvinder

RK^2[/QUOTE]

I Think neither is true. Many of Birbal stories are later on additions by people in the name of Birbal. There is no authentic collection of Birbal stories to best of my knowledge. Birbal was certainly a very clever man. He was a Maharastrian Brahman. However, most Jats have a spontaneous mind like Birbal. No wonder, Jats adopted the name Birbal more than any other community.

RK^2

gaganjat
May 31st, 2005, 07:04 PM
Sir
My brotherly advice to you is that if u don't have any knowledge of a concept then the best is to avoid it why u criticise it. rest is upto you dear

Ha ha ! Rajesh bhai , I dont have any clue what freakin concept are u talking about. I didnt want to offend your feelings for bhoots. But you seems to know lot of 'kala-jaadu tantrik' , I will try to contact you if there are any problems (agar manne ak-adha bhoot-bhat peet diya tae).

and yeah try to bring that 'Concept' (formula or whatever) into light. Mai uspe gaur jaroor karunga. LOL!

gaganjat
May 31st, 2005, 07:10 PM
gagan bhai though i also donot beleive in all this stuff but as i have heard from some persons these kind of stuff such things could be there but i don't beleive caz i myself has never experienced this thing. lets have the other members veiw on this point.

Parvvinder

yeah lets watch for ,probably some logics!

dchhill
May 31st, 2005, 11:49 PM
Well i dunno much abt dis .....but dis link might be of some help

http://www.near-death.com/newton.html

It is a good article mansi

manjitjat
June 1st, 2005, 11:03 AM
dude dont show ur police wala rob on this site :eek: everyday u bring ur own old jokes in the humour section r u suffering from some psychological disorder when someboy else post his views then u cant digest :eek:

better do ur duty then spendin ur time on computer

Sir

p_singhdelhi
June 1st, 2005, 02:08 PM
I Think neither is true. Many of Birbal stories are later on additions by people in the name of Birbal. There is no authentic collection of Birbal stories to best of my knowledge. Birbal was certainly a very clever man. He was a Maharastrian Brahman. However, most Jats have a spontaneous mind like Birbal. No wonder, Jats adopted the name Birbal more than any other community.

RK^2[/QUOTE]
Rajenderji i also think so that some of the stories associated with Birbal were true but many more such stories which were not associated or happened with the Birbal were even attached to him during the course of time.

parvinder

gaganjat
June 1st, 2005, 02:45 PM
dude dont show ur police wala rob on this site :eek: everyday u bring ur own old jokes in the humour section r u suffering from some psychological disorder when someboy else post his views then u cant digest :eek:

Right said Manjit !

Some of these new guys in Police doesnt know how to react.

Rajesh I have checked your profile before posting this.
It says Sub-inspector Delhi Police. Its good but dont emphasize and pretend as it turns up bad.

stokas
June 1st, 2005, 04:03 PM
Sir

Dear Gagan and Manjit,

I don't think that Rajesh have used any rude language.

Actually, I myself don't believe in these things (spirits etc.) but my mother does. Once she took me to 'Balaji', but I somehow skipped the morning rituals held in the Mandir - because I went there just for her satisfaction - but I don't like these things myself. I rarely go to Mandir and consult the pandits for any muhurat. But put this aside, I never discourage/confront anybody from doing so. This depends on individual's own beliefs and faiths.
My friends have tried many times - to let me believe that this kind of life do exist - and without argument I say, 'OK, ye sab hotaa hai'. That's it!! This is because they believe but I don't.
Some labourers were working at the construction of a Mandir. A man asked one labour, "what are you doing here?" "I am working for my daily bread." He asked another one, "I am putting bricks to construct the building." Third one said, "I am building the Mandir".

So dear, it's one's own faith/sightedness/wish/belief - as to how to see the things around us. Moreover, it's not important what one says - but it really is what one wants to say.

Nice talking to you!

Thanks
-Faith makes all things possible…. Love makes all things easy.

mansi1218
June 1st, 2005, 11:16 PM
It is a good article mansi

thanx bro! :)

mansi1218
June 1st, 2005, 11:22 PM
Dear Gagan and Manjit,

I don't think that Rajesh have used any rude language.

Actually, I myself don't believe in these things (spirits etc.) but my mother does. Once she took me to 'Balaji', but I somehow skipped the morning rituals held in the Mandir - because I went there just for her satisfaction - but I don't like these things myself. I rarely go to Mandir and consult the pandits for any muhurat. But put this aside, I never discourage/confront anybody from doing so. This depends on individual's own beliefs and faiths.
My friends have tried many times - to let me believe that this kind of life do exist - and without argument I say, 'OK, ye sab hotaa hai'. That's it!! This is because they believe but I don't.
Some labourers were working at the construction of a Mandir. A man asked one labour, "what are you doing here?" "I am working for my daily bread." He asked another one, "I am putting bricks to construct the building." Third one said, "I am building the Mandir".

So dear, it's one's own faith/sightedness/wish/belief - as to how to see the things around us. Moreover, it's not important what one says - but it really is what one wants to say.

Nice talking to you!

Thanks
-Faith makes all things possible…. Love makes all things easy.

V. True!One Shudn't discourage anybody's opinion.Our aim is not 2 find some conclusion rather it is 2 share ideas and make d discussion a healithier one after all these discussions r only 4 d sake of our unity!

dchhill
June 2nd, 2005, 04:52 AM

Okay okay man this is not a place to fight and bro he expressed his feelings in a very graceful way. He is doing a gr8 work in keeping this site alive. BE polite like he is. He is doing his police DUTY as well as social DUTY very well. I appreciate that he takes time out of his life for this site and in no mail I have found him to be rude like some of us.....................and people on this site should see this. This site has turned out to be good and we should be more creative to bring out the good that is there on this site or our clan-- No use fighting-- by the way it is good to see that gagan took it lightly and intelligently rather than sulking over such a GOOD ADVICE....(to whom the comment was posted.........) but anyways it all comes to us how we see criticism....

good luck :) keep smiling and no hard feelings...............

One more thing, My advice being in this field for more than 6 years......it is very very dangerous don't venture into it. If somebody knows about these things I am sure he/she will not make it public, but anyways where is the story that we were promised by the person who started this string..... come up with the story.....waiting for the story.............and for people who do not believe....................leave this thread as I suppose more action is to come :)

all critisism will be accepted

gaganjat
June 2nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Check this out!

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1608

OR BHAI ITNA CONCERN APNI KISI BEBE khatar CHORA DUNDHNA KE LIYE HAI TO BHAI GOT MERE RATHEE, PHAUGAT and MALIK HAI

COnstructive work uske baad karunga

Mobile number maine apne introduction main de rakha hai.

or kuch chahiye to bata diye Written (whatever in red) by Rajesh Kumar Rathee in the humor section on the above given link for Manjit. For those who dont understand the meaning of BEBE it is SISTER.
He is taking it to female members of other member's family.

How cheap, he has to learn how to talk like a man!

I just want to suggest Rajesh to avoid this in future and seek forgiveness.

rajeshrathee
June 2nd, 2005, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=gaganjat]Check this out!

OR BHAI ITNA CONCERN APNI KISI BEBE khatar CHORA DUNDHNA KE LIYE HAI TO BHAI GOT MERE RATHEE, PHAUGAT and MALIK HAI

COnstructive work uske baad karunga

Mobile number maine apne introduction main de rakha hai.

or kuch chahiye to bata diye Written (whatever in red) by Rajesh Kumar Rathee in the humor section on the above given link for Manjit. For those who dont understand the meaning of BEBE it is SISTER.
He is taking it to female members of other member's family.

Dear gagan

THERE IS A OLD SAYING THAT BEFORE POINTING YOUR FINGER AT SOMEONE YOU MUST REALISE THAT THREE OF YOUR FINGERS ARE POINTING AT YOURSELF.

what a coincidence "Manjitjat & gagan"
having same..............choro baat jyada technical ho jaayegi

I don't want to reply to you rather i wanted to sent a private mail to you, as far as i am concerned i have made only one mistake and that is to advice you considering you as my youngr brother. That too i have done just because i have seen some ignorant fellow like you to make fun of these so called natural things and then suffer and my point of view is that it is your duty to caution as i told you " that it is my brotherly advice................".

I had cautioned a new chirpy fellow to avoid this topic in private mail only because of remarks of ignorant ones.

Now coming on the remarks of so called Manjit jaat who is one of your friend with dubious identity and who has login only that day to make personal attack against me which is clearly evident from his posts on that single day which were against me in different sections.

HE HAS STARTED ATTACKING ME IN A RUDE LANGUAGE OR USKE SAWALO KA JAB JAWAB DIYA TO WOH BHI PARESHAN TUM BHI, TUMNE USE TO NAHI LIKHA KI USNE USI THREAD OR BAKI DUSRE THREADS MAIN MERE BAARE MAIN AISA KYON LIKHA,

this really shows your association with him and now where is him, mujhe pata hai is jawab ke bad uska reply tum logo ki taraf se aayega, further that guy has not mentioned his complete name or address anywhere in his introduction and started posted whatever he wished, it was more like a stranger entering your house and attacking you.

Wherever he write against me were on my remarks on my personal friends like Ashok Dabas and Divya Chillar, jab mere in bhaiyon ko koi taklif nahi to khamkhwah me begani shadi main abdullah diwana kyo.

OR BHAI JIS BHASA MAIN BAAT SURU KAROGE JAWAB BHI USI BHASA MAIN MILEGA, I AM NOT LIKE SOME OF THE SENIOR MEMBERS WHO HAS QUITED FROM THIS SITE ON SUCH PERSONAL REMARKS BY MISCHIEVOUS PERSONS.

I personally request the administrators to make it compulsory for a member to give all the details including the complete address and phone number before one is allowed to post his ideas, the details can be verified by local senior members of that city IF THIS SITE IS TO BE SAVED.

i may have to learn something from your point of view but you have to learn a lot my dear from OUR point of view.

I WANT A HEAVY RESPONCE FROM ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS ABOVE AND PLEASE GO THROUGH THE COMPLETE THREAD NAMELY CHILMEN & OTHER ONE AND DECIDE WHO IS WRONG, I WILL ACCEPT THE VERDICT OF SENIOR ONE.

dchhill
June 2nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Rathee saheb,

It is good that atleast you stood up against the young guys of this site. We are young and might misunderstand some of the humour or take it to ourselves. I am sure that most of the senior people will understand the humour or whatever I mean by it and as far as the young blood goes..................:) Take humour lightly.................... Nothing has been said that should be taken seriously except abusive language that some of my young INTERNATIONAL jat bro s are using on this site.

Calm down young fellas
Gr8 going
Divya

rajeshrathee
June 2nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
Divya brother
i am as calm as u want me to be
the warm blood in our body ,everyone is bound to show its warmness time and again being a jat
rajesh

mit
June 3rd, 2005, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE=gaganjat]Check this out!

this really shows your association with him and now where is him, mujhe pata hai is jawab ke bad uska reply tum logo ki taraf se aayega, further that guy has not mentioned his complete name or address anywhere in his introduction and started posted whatever he wished, it was more like a stranger entering your house and attacking you.

Wherever he write against me were on my remarks on my personal friends like Ashok Dabas and Divya Chillar, jab mere in bhaiyon ko koi taklif nahi to [COLOR=Indigo]khamkhwah me begani shadi main abdullah diwana kyo.

OR BHAI JIS BHASA MAIN BAAT SURU KAROGE JAWAB BHI USI BHASA MAIN MILEGA, I AM NOT LIKE SOME OF THE SENIOR MEMBERS WHO HAS QUITED FROM THIS SITE ON SUCH PERSONAL REMARKS BY MISCHIEVOUS PERSONS.

I personally request the administrators to make it compulsory for a member to give all the details including the complete address and phone number before one is allowed to post his ideas, the details can be verified by local senior members of that city IF THIS SITE IS TO BE SAVED.

i may have to learn something from your point of view but you have to learn a lot my dear from OUR point of view.

I WANT A HEAVY RESPONCE FROM ALL THE MEMBERS ON THIS ABOVE AND PLEASE GO THROUGH THE COMPLETE THREAD NAMELY CHILMEN & OTHER ONE AND DECIDE WHO IS WRONG, I WILL ACCEPT THE VERDICT OF SENIOR ONE.

Hey raj and gagan common pls dont fight coz we all are one if we fight with eachtother than how we will take our community up both of u are nice and respectable to us and we love both of you so pls forget about the row and write a nice decent post to eachother thats my request pls do that and try to make all others get close to each other this is the responsibility of all of us.
and ya let me tell you some guys from outside of the site are trying to send junk mails from different members name so pls dont belive if u read a message from a fellow member unless u see his pic with the post coz what these people are doing they are making the fake id's on the name of existing members so be aware and be united be one oright
take care
regards
amit

p_singhdelhi
June 3rd, 2005, 10:53 AM
Divya brother
i am as calm as u want me to be
the warm blood in our body ,everyone is bound to show its warmness time and again being a jat
rajesh

Ratheeji bilkul theek likha hai apnay hum sare jat hi hain aur khoon bi bhaut gram hai .

Jabardast Jats

gaganjat
June 3rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
Rajesh

'hae mre yaar tu to jajbati ho gya. koi baat e konya-challee hai yu saab to'

A tight hug to you.

Mhri to kade ladaii thi hi konya. Ar tu to mera khass hai, ek to Jat upar tae Delhi police mae.

and i enjoyed those 'muhavre' LOL!

Ar mera kisse tae koi association konya, mera koi gang nahi hai. pakkam-pakka kahu hoon. :D

Crakatini

rohittewatia
June 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Pehle toh ghunghat uthah key shakal dikhao... :D aur fir bajja loh jitna marji latth bajaana hai...joh paata toh chale kih latth baaj kiss kiss ka raaha hai.

mansi1218
June 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
All dis happened jus coz i posted dat "Chill-man jokes" after which some1 posted d same joke wid d title "Chilman".Thr's no1's fault in it,jus dat Rajesh uncle commented on me sayin "thr r lotsa Anu Malik's on d site"in a humorous way.Though I ignored it coz thr was no wrong intention n also im never in d mood of havin grudges against elders but dat guy manjit...i dunno wat he got after makin comments over n over again.I also noticed dat he was v interedt in Rajesh uncle,lol.He only kept on commentin on Rajesh uncle's posts which was really childish of him.Everone is not d same but v shud b calm enuff n try 2 understand.Being a jat doesn't mean 2 be bold enuff 2 oppose our elders (like Mallika....oops :p ;) )

dchhill
June 3rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
All dis happened jus coz i posted dat "Chill-man jokes" after which some1 posted d same joke wid d title "Chilman".Thr's no1's fault in it,jus dat Rajesh uncle commented on me sayin "thr r lotsa Anu Malik's on d site"in a humorous way.Though I ignored it coz thr was no wrong intention n also im never in d mood of havin grudges against elders but dat guy manjit...i dunno wat he got after makin comments over n over again.I also noticed dat he was v interedt in Rajesh uncle,lol.He only kept on commentin on Rajesh uncle's posts which was really childish of him.Everone is not d same but v shud b calm enuff n try 2 understand.Being a jat doesn't mean 2 be bold enuff 2 oppose our elders (like Mallika....oops :p ;) )

I was just wondering ye chhillar o mein inta dimaag aaaya kahan se :)

Just kidding

mansi1218
June 3rd, 2005, 11:04 PM
ghani manna socha kar,nu e tae tu ganja ho reha hai :p

rajeshrathee
June 3rd, 2005, 11:34 PM
i have nothing against gagan in my mind or heart as i have alredy informed gagan via private mail.

Hats off to mansi for showing that much of maturity.

is site ko main apna ghar samajhta hu or isko proper rakhna hum sabh ka farz hai

with regard and love to all as applicable

rajesh

stokas
June 3rd, 2005, 11:50 PM
Dear all,

Let's forget everything and stick to the point - the aim of this thread.
I may not be able to contribute anything to this thread - but let others have their opinions over here.

Baaki sab chalta hai!! Let the life move on. :)

Is it "Hindu-Chini bhai-bhai?" No!!!

It's "All Jats bhai-bhai" :p

Enjoy the ice-cream - before it melts!! :p

Thanks!

Shailendra

mit
June 4th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Thanks to Ga :) gan and Ra :) jesh.Thanks to all the members who came forward to unite our brothers all i want to say is have u seen in this instance none of them have any ego or vanity they responded in a good friendly manner right after all of us told them to give hug to each other and become pals.This shows how clean and nice hearted our jat brothers are it's very simple give love and get love give respect and get respect treat every one with respect and u will get it coz it takes two to tango.
thanks to all
amit

dchhill
June 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Friends Always :)

gaganjat
June 4th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Amit, Rajesh, Shailainder, Chillars, parvinder and other Jats, I love you all ! :)

varuntomar
June 5th, 2005, 02:06 AM
When does Rajendra Sir plan to post the much awaited story

scsheorayan
June 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Dear contributors to this thread which was started by Sh. Rajendra ji.
However it seems to have drifted away from the target "Rebirth, Spirits and spiritual matters"

If you have nothing to say on this subject would it not be nice to help every one and start a new thread.
:)
Good reading and enjoyable experience should be our objective. I have an intersting story on this subject but some other time.

rajeshrathee
June 6th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Dear Pals as i told you that i have a lot of experiance which i had in 2000 only, before that i was of the view that these things are non existing but this was one page of that experiance which i witnessed in reality.

Another thing i have seen the professors of many psychology colleges or even doctors advising the younger one to go to BALAJI Temple in Mehandipur to see something unexplained justifically by science yet. I will be giving u a very brief incident.

There was a guy related to me. He is 5 feet 6 inches, a simple boy who know only study, no prayers etc. he was doing MCA at that time.One day he fell unconscious in his college lab and rushed to a hospital. As this happened again and again he was got examined in detail by the best of doctors even got his CAT SCAN etc. all done. Slowly the symptons started appearing again and again and one day while i was present in thir house this thing happened again and he started acting strangly as if he is someone else and trying to attack his father, while we controlled him by force we have to call 4/5 persons to overpower him he started talking in a different voice with muslim words and after some time it look like that some force has vanished from his body, he fell unconscious and while regained it he was very surprised as howcome so many persons are around him. As adviced by some elders we took him to balaji temple telling him that we are going to my native village. He tries to run 3/4 times but we took care of that. While we got him to the temple he seems unwilling to enter it when we blocked his all ways he sit down on his knees , offered a namaz in proper muslim way and then enter the temple..................................

Guys i am very poor in expressing it in writting but someday i will give the details.

Another request if you consider above as FUNNY then avoid it but please don't make a fun of it

sumer77
June 6th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Hello Every One...

Heh Heh Heh... Funny... I remember I once went to the temple in Haridwar on a leisurely afternoon, and some fellow tried to set me up with a woman of easy virtue, Just outside the Temple. I suppose rather being any Spirit or relegious issue they are fake or spinning money.

On similar lines, We have movies like Shaitan ka Honeymoon, and Andheri Raat mein, Diya tere Haath mein, and one which I actually saw: Sauteli Padosan! man.

Sumer

rajeshrathee
June 6th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hello Every One...

Heh Heh Heh... Funny... I remember I once went to the temple in Haridwar on a leisurely afternoon, and some fellow tried to set me up with a woman of easy virtue, Just outside the Temple. I suppose rather being any Spirit or relegious issue they are fake or spinning money.

On similar lines, We have movies like Shaitan ka Honeymoon, and Andheri Raat mein, Diya tere Haath mein, and one which I actually saw: Sauteli Padosan! man.

Sumer

Bro How come it relate to our topic of discussion

gaganjat
June 6th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Nothing funny! Real story.I have been to Mandhipur Balajee twice. Here, I want to tell my experience:

We all know lot of people under ‘bhoot-effect’ go there. It was my curiosity, which took me there, was accompanied by my cousin.

When we reached there it was packed. There were people tied with steel chains and there is couple of prisons, some were in there. It was a different world (based on concept of ‘mandir’). All those were in ‘bhoot-effect’ (or they might be permanent employees). They were showing weird gestures and loud unpleasant cries were around (real sound, no music systems used for sure). Everything was stinking and the conditions were unhygienic to the hight level possible (being a Jat doesn’t affect us ,high resistance, ‘kankad-patthar sub hajam’).

Then we went to that hall (there are 2 face-to-face after going up the stairs) where the real stuff was happening. There was a lady dancing ‘bhootha-style’ and running around (with stamina) shuffling the crowd every moment she seems to come close.
People were staring her with kind of scare. I enjoyed it and my feeling to dance was quite expressive from my body language which my cousin (he is a bloke 6’1 high 100kgs, wrestler) understood in a fraction of a second (He was the one from that wonderful crowd). He tried to stop me (I am not a wrestler but strong enough with 6’2 ,90 kgs) but I started dancing with that lady (not quite in bhootha-style but was ‘ghud-chadi’ style throwing everything around) . That ‘bhootni’ disappeared (don’t know why the hell she got pissed off and went away) I was lucky enough to have an eye contact with her & believe me she was fine.

Then I holded (or squeezed, tight enough to blow the scream out)the hand of male-bhoot sitting in stairs, he just closed his eyes (probably in immense pain) and performed his duty of a ‘bhoot’ (didnt do anythin like a ordinary human being)

That guy was perfect with feeling of pain.

At night I saw most of those ‘bhoots’ (male/female) strolling steadly,chatting, eating,drinkin and stuff. I recognized one of the ladies and she also identified me. I gave her 50 rupee note and asked her ‘bahut mahenet karni padti hai’. She accepted the note ,smiled and took a leave.

I enjoyed the ‘prasad’ given by others. The prasad given by others is supposed to be unacceptable (but I have got a sweet tooth so couldn’t avoid it) as it makes you 1000 times more prone to ‘bhoot-attack’.
There are few more things but it will add up lot more words or may be controversy.

I don’t want anyone to change their belief. I have written my experience. As they say ‘writer’s own views, newspaper not liable’. :D

All polite disagreements welcome!
Queries will be solved ASAP.

mit
June 6th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Hello Every One...

Sumer
First of all i would suggest u that pls dont add humour to serious discussion coz we have another thread which discuss only humour so pls give this sought of crap in that thread and secondly it's my appeal to all the members first of all dont make fun of anybody personal experience and i would like to tell every one that guys these thing do exist it's just we dont see them easily that does'nt mean they do not exist the incident given by Rajesh rathee is almost similar happened to one of my cousin and he acted in same way and the kind of energy he used to show at that time was unbelievable i had seen by my eyes that even 6 people cant handle him and he was wraped by rope and the gates were locked by big locks and still he use to manage and run away to muslim cemetry. at last i will say it's not nice to discuss these topics these things do exist but i believe in nature and if nature dont want us to know about it than we are not allowed to know about it so i would say lets stop this disscussion.
amit

jagmohan
June 6th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Dear All,

Reposting one that I had earlier posted...

Communication with Spirits, Anyone?

In the early seventies there was a rumor that a 'Stove' answers questions. I remember that in Sonepat it became a craze and in every house you had stoves dancing around. Well the 'Punjabi's - JAI MATA DI types' had started this. But in a country when 'Ganesh' can drink milk (I know of osmosis theory), anything and everything is believeable. It is a matter of faith. But most JATS generally don't believe in all these things.

Let me give you a very personal experience. Nearly 23 years have passed but I haven't been able to fathom whether it was some spirit or illusion.
As a young Lieutanant of Infantry I was posted in NEFA (Arunanchal Pradesh). It was routine to go for LRPs (Long Range Patrols) up to the China Border. And being the junior most officer for a period of about 18 months in the unit (Paltan), it was often 'My Honor' to go for these LRPs. And it was fun. As a young officer one was treated like God whereever one went. And the areas that I visited were and still are perhaps, the remotest but most beautiful.

Well it was Dec 1981 and I was to Patrol three mountain passes, on either side of Siang River (Tsang Po - Siang - Bhramputra). It was normal practice to stay in the Village 'Naam Ghar' (Chupaad) or tuck in with a military or para military outpost. Since I was out on a 30 day LRP, we were to be replenished at TUTING (a small little hamlet with an airstrip on the banks of Siang). The CRPF HQ at Tuting was under command of DSP Mishra. I couldn't meet him as he had gone to his HQ at Pasighat. He was to return in a weeks time. We got replenished and procceded to our base camp (A section of CRPF, 10 men, was located at a place called Bishing Basti) about two days walk from Tuting. We were welcomed by the senior most CRPF person, a Havaldar (Sargent). They too look forward for the Army Partols so that they can interact as also have a good round of Rum. As we were getting ready to settle down for the night the Havaldar came and told me "Sahib, kuchh khane peene se pahle hamare ustad ke yahan prasad chadha do". (Very briefly: One Hukum Chand, a CRPF Jawan, had died in 1975 at this post. The place of cremation has been converted into a small shrine where all must pay respect). We too did so. Later we sat down for the evening 'bonfire' with Old Monk Rum and Deer Bar-be-que. Oh, those were the days!!!

I asked one Jawan of the CRPF, Nair, as to what is this 'Chakkar' of Hukam Chand. Nair told me that Hukum Chand is like a 'Guardian Angle' of this post and if a sentry sleeps on duty, Hukum Chand slaps him. (This is a very common story all along the mountain posts). Also if 'Prasad' is not offered to him he goes and reports the matter to the DSP at the HQ. He gave an example of 1980 Diwali when they had forgotten to offer 'Prasad', Hukum Chand had gone and reported to DSP Mishra at Tuting. I didn't believe it and after a lot of song and dance we slept off. After visiting all the three locations we movbed back to Tuting (where we were again replenished for the remaining part of the task). By now DSP Mishra had returned from the HQ. I asked him about the 'Ustaad' at the CRPF post at Bishing. Mishra confirmed that last Diwali Hukum Chand came and told him on Diwali night "Sahib, sab log kha pee ker mast hain or mujhko poocha nahin". Mishra told me that he contacted the post the next day on HF Radio (those days two way conversation was not the 'In Thing' and all messages were passed and received at at pre decided times by Radio Telegraphy). The post commander at the post told Mishra that they had forgotten to offer 'Prasad' to 'Ustaad'.
Believe it or not!!!!

mukeshkumar007
June 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Dear All,

I asked one Jawan of the CRPF, Nair, as to what is this 'Chakkar' of Hukam Chand. Nair told me that Hukum Chand is like a 'Guardian Angle' of this post and if a sentry sleeps on duty, Hukum Chand slaps him. (This is a very common story all along the mountain posts). Also if 'Prasad' is not offered to him he goes and reports the matter to the DSP at the HQ. He gave an example of 1980 Diwali when they had forgotten to offer 'Prasad', Hukum Chand had gone and reported to DSP Mishra at Tuting. I didn't believe it and after a lot of song and dance we slept off. After visiting all the three locations we movbed back to Tuting (where we were again replenished for the remaining part of the task). By now DSP Mishra had returned from the HQ. I asked him about the 'Ustaad' at the CRPF post at Bishing. Mishra confirmed that last Diwali Hukum Chand came and told him on Diwali night "Sahib, sab log kha pee ker mast hain or mujhko poocha nahin". Mishra told me that he contacted the post the next day on HF Radio (those days two way conversation was not the 'In Thing' and all messages were passed and received at at pre decided times by Radio Telegraphy). The post commander at the post told Mishra that they had forgotten to offer 'Prasad' to 'Ustaad'.
Believe it or not!!!!
really amazing uncleji. believe nahi hota haisa bi kuch ho sakta hai. Ab jab CRPF officer had also conformed about his complen.. then kuch bi nahi keha ja sakta hai.
apki yeh story padte huwe to dar ke mare rongte khare ho gaye the. ... , Every thing may be possible...
anyway thanks to share such an intresting and real story with us...

mit
June 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Dear All,

Reposting one that I had earlier posted...

Communication with Spirits, Anyone?

In the early seventies there was a rumor that a 'Stove' answers questions. I remember that in Sonepat it became a craze and in every house you had stoves dancing around. Well the 'Punjabi's - JAI MATA DI types' had started this. But in a country when 'Ganesh' can drink milk (I know of osmosis theory), anything and everything is believeable. It is a matter of faith. But most JATS generally don't believe in all these things.

Let me give you a very personal experience. Nearly 23 years have passed but I haven't been able to fathom whether it was some spirit or illusion.
As a young Lieutanant of Infantry I was posted in NEFA (Arunanchal Pradesh). It was routine to go for LRPs (Long Range Patrols) up to the China Border. And being the junior most officer for a period of about 18 months in the unit (Paltan), it was often 'My Honor' to go for these LRPs. And it was fun. As a young officer one was treated like God whereever one went. And the areas that I visited were and still are perhaps, the remotest but most beautiful.

Well it was Dec 1981 and I was to Patrol three mountain passes, on either side of Siang River (Tsang Po - Siang - Bhramputra). It was normal practice to stay in the Village 'Naam Ghar' (Chupaad) or tuck in with a military or para military outpost. Since I was out on a 30 day LRP, we were to be replenished at TUTING (a small little hamlet with an airstrip on the banks of Siang). The CRPF HQ at Tuting was under command of DSP Mishra. I couldn't meet him as he had gone to his HQ at Pasighat. He was to return in a weeks time. We got replenished and procceded to our base camp (A section of CRPF, 10 men, was located at a place called Bishing Basti) about two days walk from Tuting. We were welcomed by the senior most CRPF person, a Havaldar (Sargent). They too look forward for the Army Partols so that they can interact as also have a good round of Rum. As we were getting ready to settle down for the night the Havaldar came and told me "Sahib, kuchh khane peene se pahle hamare ustad ke yahan prasad chadha do". (Very briefly: One Hukum Chand, a CRPF Jawan, had died in 1975 at this post. The place of cremation has been converted into a small shrine where all must pay respect). We too did so. Later we sat down for the evening 'bonfire' with Old Monk Rum and Deer Bar-be-que. Oh, those were the days!!!

Believe it or not!!!!
Thats 100% true uncle coz i remember back in my school days when i was a ncc cadet this thing was told almost all the commanding officers who use to come to our camp and uncle if i am not wrong that shri hukum chand ji's uniform and his necessary daily use things are still kept in his shrine on his personal request i used to think that this is a myth by some of the people but now u confirming it giving me confidence to believe on it i salute Shri HUKUMCHANDJI who is still taking care of our borders even death could'nt stop a indian soilder to do his duty.
regards
amit

rajeshrathee
June 6th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Just because these things are not visible to us, should we doubt their existance. Its like we are reject the existance of other forms of lights not visible to our naked eye like Infra red etc. Perhapes in time to come science may be enoghly advanced to explain it. I had a healthy discussion with doctors at G.B Pant psychiatry department and even they accept existance of some force and inability of modern science or medical line to explain these phenomenon

mansi1218
June 7th, 2005, 09:03 AM
I jus saw some ghosts' pictures on net submitted by different ppl on a ghost site.Iam postin a few here,if u wish 2 c others ,go 2 d link below:

http://www.ghostweb.com/free.html

http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh1.jpg
This ghost photo was sent by Tom McMillen of Waynettmc@aol.com.

Dr. Dave's Notes:
This photo of a black figure in the mirror that overlaps outside the mirror is a good example of the Shadow People. Black does not mean evil or demonic, but is simply how the spirit/soul/ghost elects to be seen by the living. No details about who this person can be made since there is no way that we can determine it is male or female. No other details are visible as to who this person might be.

http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh2.jpg

This ghost photo was sent by Gerina Dunwich of gerinadunwich@yahoo.com.

Dr. Dave's Notes:
The kitchen is filled with spirit energy we call ectoplasm.

http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh3.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh4.jpg

This ghost photo was sent by Christine of christieann@hawaii.rr.com.

Christine said, "One photographer took black and white photos while the other one took color photos. Nothing unusual showed up on the color photographs. The owner of the studio tried to throw these photos away saying she didn't know "how this could happen" -- and they must be junk but had no clue as to what could have caused the "lights" and "forms". I told her what they were and she was amazed. She gave me the photos. My husband's previous wife had passed away three years before our wedding, as did my father and former fiance. The two photos of me and my husband at the reception were taken one right after the other with the orbs circling Garry's head in the first photo and the next photo showing nothing there. When the photography studio owner viewed the first reception photo, she was irritated with the photographer for "getting a branch in the way". I pointed out to her that both photos were shot indoors from the same angle a short time apart. The wedding photo really surprised us...especially since I was never standing in that spot and didn't wear that style of dress or veil. The train on my dress went all the way down the steps and I am the same height as the groom. The veil I wore went all the way down to the floor. When my husband's daughter saw the reception photos she said, "So Mom was there after all!" I hadn't said a word to her about the photos."

mansi1218
June 7th, 2005, 09:14 AM
http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh5.jpg

This ghost photo was sent by Cristi Ramey.

Cristi said, "My cousin took this picture of her cat. She didnt think anything of it until her niece said the picture was freaking her out because of the man, and asked if her paw paw had a big nose. What do you think of this picture?"

Dr. Dave's Notes:
The first thing I noticed was the many orbs in motion that were leaving contrails around the window. The second thing I noticed was the cat and the face. Whether the face is related to an animal or to a living person leaves much to question. Is it a ghost or is it a face from a parallel dimension, no one knows for sure. This is one of the fun part of investigating the supernatural, not knowing what will turn up.

http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh6.jpg

This ghost photo was sent by Harry Brett of twotimer_cbt@yahoo.ca.

Harry said, "The attached photo was taken at about 9:00 pm. on December 26,2004 with a disposable camera.Upon close examination of the photo you will see a clear image of a face in the top left portion with another coming into to view to it's right. I should note that although what you see looks like smoke there was no available source for it at the time that the picture was taken. Although there have been many, many strange happenings in my home this is the first time that one was caught on film. Any insight that you may have would be welcome."

Dr. Dave's Notes:
This white anomaly is what we call spirit/ghots/soul energy and is known as ectoplasm. When balls of light disassociate they form ectoplasm. Also movement within the ectoplasm often resembles orbs in motion that are leaving a contrail.

jagmohan
June 7th, 2005, 09:20 AM
You are right Amit.

All personal belongings of Late Hukam Chand are maintained at his shrine.

There is another story about Late Hav Jaswant Singh of the Garhwal Rifles Regiment who fought bravely and stopped the Chinese for considerable time on the Sela - Bomdi La axis in the 1962 war. If I am not wrong he won a MVC. The place where he sacrificed his life is now called 'JASWANTGARH'. Ask anyone who has served iin those parts and he would tell you stories of how his spirit still roams the area.

And then there is one Subedar of 2 MADRAS who is still seen in his uniform at Kepang La (NEFA). He had sacrificed his life in 1962 when his company was decimated in the 'Khuni Nala' after having been surrounded by Chinese. If any sentry sleeps on duty, the Subedar gives a tight slap. I had visited the place myself in Dec 1981. I had stayed for a night at that post and heard many incidents from the Assam Rifles personnel who were then manning the post.

Something strange happens every year at the New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Railway Station every year. One spirit, that happens to be guarding the Sikkim borders, is granted Annual Leave. The spirit is escorted by a serving soldier and a seat is booked in the Train for the onward and return journey. The berth is reserved by MCO, NJP. I am forgetting the name of the late soldier but I guess it is Badlu Ram from Assam Regiment. Those of you who have a problem believing, please contact MCO, NJP.

There are many such stories.

mansi1218
June 7th, 2005, 09:42 AM
I've heard abt dis b4...dat d soldier's spirit takes care of other soldiers.I don't remember much but I also heard abt some letters(mayb people send him letters 2 him 4 some prob)...If u know anything abt it,plz let me know.

ramksehrawat
June 23rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Even the westerners believe in this !!!

Australian cricketers 'saw ghosts' at hotel

Press Trust of India

London, June 22: After four consecutive defeats in a week, Australian cricketers have started seeing ghosts.
All-rounder Shane Watson was so scared at the prospect of spending the night in the Lumley Castle Hotel in Chester-le-Street, where Australians are staying before tomorrow's NatWest series game against England, that he moved to his team-mate Brett Lee's room, according to a newspaper report.

"I saw ghosts. I swear I’m telling the truth. I closed the blind in my room before I went to bed. But when I was awoken at 4 am by my phone the blind was open again.

"I looked out the window and saw a procession of white people walking past. It was amazing, very scary. I know I wasn’t dreaming because I wrote down the message from my phone and the time. Certainly when I started to tell my story a lot of them didn’t want to know the details," Watson said.

The hotel, said to be haunted by the ghost of a 14th century aristocrat murdered by catholic priests, also spooked the West Indies cricketers when they stayed there five years ago. Three of them had moved out then, a report in today's The Guardian said.

The Australian squad's media relations officer said: “several of the players were uneasy, although a lot of them in the morning said they were fine. But maybe they were just trying to be brave."

abhirana
June 28th, 2005, 05:53 PM
hi all
i have myself experienced such things many times
but to tell you i don't believe in any such thing
kyuki jab kisi ki mrityu hoti hai to wo parmatma mein
vilin ho jaata hai aur agar aap log parmatma se upar kisi
ko maante hain to woh aaplogo ki marji hai
baaki as we all know n say
that there is something...
who knows
waise bhi the word bhoot itself means past
so think as an arya samaji... :o

mrsashima
June 28th, 2005, 06:52 PM
waise bhi the word bhoot itself means past
so think as an arya samaji...

EndorsingAbhishek views Be aryasamaji nahi to jat bhi shevdey ban jayengey

dchhill
June 28th, 2005, 09:15 PM
isi per ek joke ho jaayee...........

Ek baar ek ped per tin bhoot baithe gappe maar rahe hote hai..............tabhi niche se ek aadmi nikalta hai............................................... .....
Pehla Bhoot: SHHHH SHHHH chup ho jaao aadmi aaa raha hai
Doosra bhoot : huh ......... ye aadmi waadmi kuchh nahi hote yeh sab hamaare man ka wahem hai :)