PDA

View Full Version : Association of Jats in America's Annual Meeting: North East Chapter

raj2rif
September 30th, 2004, 05:16 PM
AJA will be holding its Deepawali Function at Edison, NJ on 13th November. All Jats are requested to attend. Those who wish to attend are requested to confirm their participation. The function will start at 6:00 P.M. After interaction with each other, we will have Laxmi Pooja (Aarti). This will be followed by entertainment program and dinner. The function usually gets over by 11:00 P.M.

The confirmation of participation may please be sent to my email. Kindly mention your address and phone #.

mukeshkumar007
October 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
Congratualtion col shab.
You r doing well for JAT community.
Best of luck all of u who will participate in this.

ranaalpana
April 1st, 2005, 02:41 AM
Is there any function coming up in April 2005..........I would like to be a part of it.

Thanks,
Rana alpana

raj2rif
May 29th, 2005, 03:37 AM
The Annual AJA Picnic event will be held at Jamesburg Park in New Jersey on 02 July, 2005. The invitaion to all of you along with direction are being mailed.
Kindly contact Mr. Sanjay Roperia or me if you have any questions. You may also email me or contact me. I would request all community persons to make it a point to attend this meeting. It would be fun all day along while you meet the community people. We will try our best to make this event memorable to you.
Please send your mailing address and contact phone #s as well as emails to either me or Mr. Sanjay Roperia. My email address is veeru_tav@yahoo.com or veerutav@optonline.net. The address of Mr. Sanjay Roperia may be obtained from the AJA website at ajata.org
My phone # is already given on this website.
Thanks for viewing this messsage and responding.

raj2rif
June 1st, 2005, 05:44 PM
Dear All,

Till date I have not received a single call or email about any one's participation in this event. I am amazed as well as shocked. Is it no one on the East Coast has read about this thread or just people have no time to make it to the community events. All that I need from community members to who live in the drivable distance to Jamesburg NJ to let me know their email, mailing address and phone #s so that I can send them the formal invitation.

We talk about our commitment to the community and here we are that not even one email or phone call in response to this event.

I look forward to some positive response from all the members who can make it to this event. Kindly note that we have these community events only two times in the year. I think our community deserves atleast two days from us.

ramsarya
June 2nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Dear ALL: Col. Saheb is putting lot of time and effort in arranging this picnic where usually 150-200 jats show up every year and I do not think this year will be any different. Col Saheb is looking for new people to come and join us and not to let such a wonderful chance to socialize with so many jats at one place go by. We see on the jatland so many times asking for any jats or jat families in such and such place but when a chance like this picnic comes along those same people are nowhere to be seen. We jats are in the habit of just showing up unannounced for these kind of events. However, my jat bhai's need to think abt the people who are making arrangements for catering and other events, how they would feel if the food falls short or too much is left over.
Col Saheb, please do not be discouraged, we will have a wonderful gathering and everybody will have a good time. Do you ever wonder that inspite of summer being also the rainy season, jat picnic has never been rained out in the las 25 years! I should keep my fingers crossed.
Count us in.

ratananmol
June 2nd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Dear Col.Tevathia:
i have every intention to be there;would like to confirm participation but i am in transit so i do not have a phone as yet.
My email address is
anmolratan@gmail.com.
Would send my number as soon as i get it.
Best Regards,
Anmol.

raj2rif
June 3rd, 2005, 08:40 AM
Dear Arya Ji,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. We will try our best to make it an eventfull day. I am sure many young and new people would join us and would inform me or Sanjay Roperia well in time to make arrangement better. Jamesburg park is beautiful with so many opportunities for people of all age. I know last time people came even from Northern Part of Canada. I find this time it would be the same.

Dear Anmol,
We hope to see you there. Jamesburg park directions can also be obtained from Internet, but we would post it on site as well as email it to you.

amitdahiya
June 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Dear Col Sahib,
I Would Love To Attend, Pl Count Me In. Please Give Me Detailed Address And Instructions To Reach The Place By Train From Philadelphia.

Good Wishes

raj2rif
June 7th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Dear Col Sahib,
I Would Love To Attend, Pl Count Me In. Please Give Me Detailed Address And Instructions To Reach The Place By Train From Philadelphia.

Good Wishes

Dear Amit Ji,
Kindly see the address given on another thread on this site. I think Nitin has already posted the actual invitation letter on the site.
You can call me at my phone # given in my profile. You may also send me an email to my personal account at veerutav@optonline.net I shall send you the invitation letter. When you send me the mail, kindly also send me your mailing address as well as contact phone #. There will be many people coming from Philadelphia and you can contact them.
Do let me know if you need any further help.

raj2rif
June 12th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Dear Alpana Ji,

The AJA Picnic will be conducted in your neighborhood at Jamesburg Park on 02 July 2005. Kindly confirm your participation. Please send me your mailing address, email address and contact # for me to send you the invitation.

raj2rif
June 12th, 2005, 02:07 AM
I am pleased to inform you all that our members are coming form Maine. They are students and organizing their trip to this Picnic.
Good luck to all of them.