PDA

View Full Version : Travel grant from CSIR

dr.vinod
May 29th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Dear Colleagues,
I am extremely happy to share with you that CSIR, Govt. of India has sanctioned 50% air fare for presenting a paper in an "International Conference on Emotional Intelligence" at Amsterdum, Holland in June 2005.
I wish to thank all my seniors & friends of this site who guided me in getting travel support from CSIR.
Sometimes such suggestions might be very useful for individuals. I once again thank you all.
with regards,
vinod

aryapv
May 30th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Dear Colleagues,
I am extremely happy to share with you that CSIR, Govt. of India has sanctioned 50% air fare for presenting a paper in an "International Conference on Emotional Intelligence" at Amsterdum, Holland in June 2005.
I wish to thank all my seniors & friends of this site who guided me in getting travel support from CSIR.
Sometimes such suggestions might be very useful for individuals. I once again thank you all.
with regards,
vinod
Dear Sir, Congrats.. wish you a happy journy....

sktomer777
May 31st, 2005, 10:47 AM
good luck for your presentation! do share your experience with all of us.

skbudania
May 31st, 2005, 02:47 PM
First of all, i wish you congratulations for getting what you wished. Nice to see you at such a higher position and we are also getting confidence to see our elder brothers, so we can achive the heights which u have achieved and will continue.
So this is a positive symbol for our Jat Community , that our members has Started their Gun Blazing in all the fields.

with regards
surendra budania

dr.vinod
May 31st, 2005, 09:04 PM
Dear Friends,
Thanks to all! I will try to do whatever I can for my community in my specialized field. Today, I got my VISA, so I have started my preparation fast. I am going on 8th Morning.
regards,
Vinod

jitender_singh
May 31st, 2005, 10:28 PM
Hello Sir,

Many many congratulations..

I wish you all the best for your Paper Presentation.

Cheers
Jitender

mukeshkumar007
June 1st, 2005, 03:02 PM
Many Many Congratulatiom Vinod Sir. Wish you all the best.

I hope you would like to share your experience with us after it.

dr.vinod
June 4th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Dear Mukesh & Jitendraji,
thanks!
vinod

gaganjat
June 4th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Dear Dr.Vinod

My best wishes for your wounderful journey and presentation.

Gagan Dhillon