PDA

View Full Version : some food for thought

varuntomar
July 4th, 2004, 05:23 PM
at any college or school jat students invariably prove their mettle by standing out in one activity or the other no matter how few or numerous they are.......they are the leaders of their groups as a rule rather than exception......feared by everyone else, respected by everyone else.......i often wonder wat happens to those jat kids when they enter adulthood........why don't people who are in their forties or fifties enjoy the same clout vis a vis other comunities that they perhaps wielded in their younger days.........perhaps somebody can attempt to answer this

shobhitdeshwal
July 30th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I am shoked why this topic is still unreplyed, a nice thread varun!! Probably because when we are in school and college we find nonjat morons lined up all around, but when we go to our 'grahst jeevan' we get all jats in family in our friend circle and in our relationships, the friends whome we carry from our school or college days are als jats as we don't think anyone else can be at par with our needs(i hope you know what does one need!!!) . And as i or you or any one else who has had ruled others (we don't find orselves ruling jat boys and girls in college).
So, my dear as we get into our lives we find our leadership quality deteriorated because we don't wish to rule jats.!!

anilkc
July 30th, 2004, 06:52 PM
The problem is of numbers. How many Jats are in college or schools ? How many schools and colleges are there?
This is what I was told on my 1st day at college by my professor:
All the students are among the toppers in their schools. There are students from about 500 schools admitted this year. So, u r just 1 in 500. Forget abt ur rank in 10+2. Today u r at the bottom of the ladder. U have to start all over again and its totally a different ball game now. There are new rules to this game.

The same is true when u get out of college into real life.

There are many jats who are leaders in there field, but for every 1 successfull jat, there are 99 successfull non-jats. So, the probability of meeting or hearing abt a jat "leader" is low. Other communities just overwhelm the Jats by their numbers. There were just a handfull of jats in my undergraduate college and just 1(me) in my postgraduate college.

anujkumar
August 9th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I agree to agree 100%

anil chaudhary (Jul 30, 2004 09:22 a.m.):
The problem is of numbers. How many Jats are in college or schools ? How many schools and colleges are there?
This is what I was told on my 1st day at college by my professor:
All the students are among the toppers in their schools. There are students from about 500 schools admitted this year. So, u r just 1 in 500. Forget abt ur rank in 10+2. Today u r at the bottom of the ladder. U have to start all over again and its totally a different ball game now. There are new rules to this game.

The same is true when u get out of college into real life.

There are many jats who are leaders in there field, but for every 1 successfull jat, there are 99 successfull non-jats. So, the probability of meeting or hearing abt a jat "leader" is low. Other communities just overwhelm the Jats by their numbers. There were just a handfull of jats in my undergraduate college and just 1(me) in my postgraduate college.