PDA

View Full Version : ARYANS, GERMANS & JATS CONNECTION??? seeking info....

cooljat
July 19th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Dear all,
Namaskar!
Well, I’m being tom much confused about the Aryans connections to Germany??
Since I’m not good in History at all so really don’t have any idea about Aryans.
All I know that Aryans are supposed to be Jats ancestors and they’re not real Indians rather migrated from Europe; Dravid’s are the real native Indians as far I know.
I also have seen that Hitler used to employ swastika symbol in the flags that time.

So history intellects here come forward & ease my curiosity to know a bit more about Aryans in depth & the Germans, Jats & Aryans connection!!

Waiting for informative response eagerly!!

Rock on,
Jit

abhishek
July 20th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Jitendra Mehta (Jul 19, 2004 02:01 p.m.):
Dear all,
Namaskar!
Well, I’m being tom much confused about the Aryans connections to Germany??
Since I’m not good in History at all so really don’t have any idea about Aryans.
All I know that Aryans are supposed to be Jats ancestors and they’re not real Indians rather migrated from Europe; Dravid’s are the real native Indians as far I know.
I also have seen that Hitler used to employ swastika symbol in the flags that time.

So history intellects here come forward & ease my curiosity to know a bit more about Aryans in depth & the Germans, Jats & Aryans connection!!

Waiting for informative response eagerly!!

Rock on,
Jit

This is nothing but a BIG historical myth started by self styled and much fancied so called german sanskrit scholar called Friedrich Max Mueller who was employed by East India company to belittle indian scriptures and culture .
He confessed it himself in a letter to his wife
To quote him from that letter :
<quote>
"This edition of mine and the translation of the Veda will hereafter tell to a great extent... the fate of India, and on the growth of millions of souls in that country. It is the root of their religion, and to show them what the root is, I feel sure, the only way of uprooting all that has sprung from it during the last 3000 years."
</quote>

mbamal
July 20th, 2004, 03:46 PM
We do not need some theory/story by some german historian to tell us who we are and who we were..we have a continous culture and history dating back to 3000 years to be proud of

Abhishek Dhama (Jul 19, 2004 05:56 p.m.):
This is nothing but a BIG historical myth started by self styled and much fancied so called german sanskrit scholar called Friedrich Max Mueller who was employed by East India company to belittle indian scriptures and culture .
He confessed it himself in a letter to his wife
To quote him from that letter :
<quote>
"This edition of mine and the translation of the Veda will hereafter tell to a great extent... the fate of India, and on the growth of millions of souls in that country. It is the root of their religion, and to show them what the root is, I feel sure, the only way of uprooting all that has sprung from it during the last 3000 years."
</quote>