PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

ujjwal
June 20th, 2005, 05:31 PM
hello, just sayin hi to everyone in this forum.It is great to find an online forum of my community and I guess I have registered at controversial times. but it's good in other sense. it's not about being racist. it's about community and everyone has their own community.i hope i also belong to this community somehow.so i specify my gotra.

Batsya or
Vatsya or
Vats

Jai Kali

love
Ujjwal

raj2rif
June 20th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Dear Ujjwal,
Welcome. I am sure you would enjoy the discussions here. We also look forward for some very useful ideas and views from your side which are useful for the community. Wishing you good luck.

ujjwal
June 20th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Thank you Col. saab. well i'm from nepal and i have my whole nepalese history to share. being student of history i have good knowledge about it. and Nepal is also dominated by rajputs and jats who migrated here. Even the original Gorkhali or Gurkhas (now all nepalese are gurkhas) are Rajputs and jats. The ancestors of nepalese king were also Rajputs. Like me i'm Kunwar (Ranaji) and my grandfatehers ruled Nepal for 104 years. and still most of the nepalese army belongs to these families.(khatri or KC-khatri chhetri or khadka, karki or karky,thapa, basnyat, chhetri or chhetraiya, thakuri or thakur, and rajputs like shah, rana, rawal etc)

well this is just starting......

hamendra
June 21st, 2005, 10:00 AM
Mr. Ujjwal Kanwar,

Are you JAT or Rajput?

gaganjat
June 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
W e l c o m e !

ujjwal
June 21st, 2005, 06:40 PM
hey there! that's what i want to find. see i'm from nepal and my ancestros came from india and my gotra is Vats' so you guys may know either i'm rajput or jatt. but as far i know there is very close relationship between these two communities. and in your gotra list i found mine too. so in that way i'm jatt but from the stories, we came here from rajstan chittodgadh. and our ancesters were Ranas from mewar like maharana pratap and etc. my garndfatehrs used to use Ranaji as their surname. it is mentioned here that you are bringing together the whole jatts of the world. so.... i hope you guys help me with that.

Jai kali

Ujjwal

shooraashok
June 21st, 2005, 08:58 PM
welcome to jatland!!!

stokas
June 22nd, 2005, 12:36 AM
Welcome Ujjwal

Shailendra