PDA

View Full Version : Script Needed For Documentry Film On Sir Chhotu Ram

sanjaybharan
June 24th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Hello
My Name Is Sanjay Rathee I Am A Software Engg.
Now Working As Film Distributor And Event Organiser
And I Am Planning To Make A Documentry Film On Sir Chhotu Ram
If Some One Have Any Idea Plz Contact Me.

Sanjay Rathee

sandylawyer
June 26th, 2005, 06:58 PM
if u need any background music or title song for your documentary ,call me on 9810260890.

rajeshrathee
June 27th, 2005, 12:43 PM
If u need a trained director then my brother can help you.
rajesh rathee

sanjaybharan
November 9th, 2005, 09:45 AM
hi.. buddy whts up

can u plz give me u r e-mail address..

regards

sanjay rathee.

raj2rif
November 16th, 2005, 04:30 AM
Dear Mr. Rathi,

MY son Hemant had graguated from NYU film school with speciality in Cinematography. He had some shooting experience with one of the bollywood film here in NJ recently apart from working on some projects in NYC.

He has been writing scripts as a course curriculum. He is good at it. You may like to contact him. Please do let me know if you need any further help.

I guess the film is likely to be in the form of a documentry.

navingulia
November 16th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Dear Sanjay
My close friend Prof Hari Singh (although he is elder then my grandfather in age) is running Ch Chotu Ram Trust. He did his MA from Lahore university pre independence and has written books on Ch Choturam. He is organising an event on Ch Chotu Ram's Birthday 24th Nov at my village Kheri Jat which also happens to be the sasural of Ch Chotu Ram. Prof Hari Singh can share a lot of personal experiences with you and provide you lot of first hand info about Ch Chotu Ram's life.
Navin

raj2rif
November 16th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Dear Mr. Gulia,

Can you please email me the contact information of Prof. Hari Singh at my email address at veerutav@optonline.net

Both mailing and tele would be good if you have that information.

Thanks

navingulia
November 16th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Respected Tavathia Sir,
The postal address will be
Prof Hari Singh
Village - Kheri Jat,
Distt - Jhajjar
Haryana

Although he visited me 2 days back only and we keep meeting i dont know his availability on phone. He definitely is not available on email.
He is very enthusiastic in replying letters.
He will be more than willing to provide you all info of his relationship with Ch Chotu Ram and also copies of his books on Ch Chotu Ram.
He is a double MA pre independence, an encyclopedia of experiences with Ch Chotu Ram, Nehru and indra gandhi. He has worked for a large number of organisations and a delegate at the world peace conference.
He is organising an event on 24th Nov to celebrate Ch Chotu Rams birthday, planning to call cm (dont kno whether he will succeed in that)
i will be attending.
Warm Regards
Navin

raj2rif
November 19th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Dear Navin Ji,
Thanks a lot for the information. I will certainly write to him. Please convey my regards to such a legend when you meet him next time.
I pay my sincere tributes to Sir Chotu Ram on his birthday.

perry4law
November 20th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Dear members

This is a great idea. This will be a token of respect to the great Sir Chhotu Ram.

Regards

Praveen Dalal