PDA

View Full Version : Any Jat Family in Brunei Darussalam

ompati
November 21st, 2002, 04:51 AM
Hello all,

I have been posted to High Commission of India, Brunei and will take up my assignment sometime in July/August next year. I would be happy to know if there is any Jat family there.

Ompati
Sydney

singhkapoor
November 26th, 2002, 07:32 AM
OMPATI JI

BRUNEI MAI BHI KOI JAAT PAA GYA TE KAMAAL HO JAYGA.

BUT U NEVER KNOW. KITNE DIN KA BANWAS HAI YE AAPKA?.......PUN INTENDED.

I M REALLY IMPRESSED BY YOUR POSTS ON THIS FORUM. GOOD TO KNOW THAT JAATNIS ARE BREAKING THE SO CALLED "GLASS CEILING".

GOOD GOING. SOME OF YOU R A SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR ALL OF US.

kapoor singh

ranjitjat
November 26th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Ompati ji RAMRAM
Please try London Or Europe next time.

Cheers

ompati
November 28th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Dear Mr. Kapoor Singh Ji,

Thanks for the compliments. But let me tell you, it is not BANWAS. Though I have not been to Brunei before but it is reportedly a very good place to live in.

With best wishes.

Ompati

Kapoor Singh (Nov 25, 2002 09:03 p.m.):
OMPATI JI

I M REALLY IMPRESSED BY YOUR POSTS ON THIS FORUM. GOOD TO KNOW THAT JAATNIS ARE BREAKING THE SO CALLED "GLASS CEILING".

kapoor singh

ompati
November 28th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Dear Mr. Dudee Ji,

Thanks for your invitation to London. As you know I have been to Europe from 1993-96 and now in Australia since 2000, I have to see some really bad places before putting a request for London. But it all depends on my luck.

Thanks and regards.

Ompati

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Nov 26, 2002 07:57 a.m.):
Ompati ji RAMRAM
Please try London Or Europe next time.

Cheers

singhkapoor
November 28th, 2002, 06:36 AM
OMPATI JI

MAI TO MAZAAK KAR RHA THA. AAP LAGTA HAI BURA MAAN GYI.

I know Brunei is a small but wealthy country. The economy is a mixture of foreign and domestic entrepreneurship, government regulation and welfare measures, and village tradition. It is almost totally supported by exports of crude oil and natural gas, with revenues from the petroleum sector accounting for over half of GDP. Per capita GDP is far above most other Asian countries.

Very low unemployment and inflation. I am sure you will enjoy your tenure in this beautiful place.

regards

kapoor singh

Ompati Grewal (Nov 27, 2002 06:31 p.m.):

Thanks for the compliments. But let me tell you, it is not BANWAS. Though I have not been to Brunei before but it is reportedly a very good place to live in.

With best wishes.

Ompati

OMPATI JI

kapoor singh

ompati
November 29th, 2002, 04:56 AM
Kapoor Singh Ji,

Aap ne lagya hoga par main bura na mani thi. I thought you might not be aware about Brunei that is why you are saying it 'BANWAS'. Take it easy.

With best wishes.

Ompati

Kapoor Singh (Nov 27, 2002 08:06 p.m.):
OMPATI JI

MAI TO MAZAAK KAR RHA THA. AAP LAGTA HAI BURA MAAN GYI.

I know Brunei is a small but wealthy country. The economy is a mixture of foreign and domestic entrepreneurship, government regulation and welfare measures, and village tradition. It is almost totally supported by exports of crude oil and natural gas, with revenues from the petroleum sector accounting for over half of GDP. Per capita GDP is far above most other Asian countries.

Very low unemployment and inflation. I am sure you will enjoy your tenure in this beautiful place.

I hope it is better than Sydney. Ib bura mat manayo. Mujhe to Sydney khaas pasand nahi aaya tha. May be my expectations were too high since I was there during 2000 Olympics. Melbourne jyyda bhaaya tha. Just a personal opinion.

regards

kapoor singh

Ompati Grewal (Nov 27, 2002 06:31 p.m.):

With best wishes.

Ompati

OMPATI JI

kapoor singh

rajendersingh
November 29th, 2002, 09:09 AM
ompati ji mubark ho,

it was year 1991,there was a pecific armies conference in new delhi .there were senior army officers delegation from bruneialso. i was their L. O. from indian side for 15 days and good time.they gave me a beatiful momento and it with me now also.ap ne to purani yaad taza kara di.