here i think we should now concentrate on
what we all jat boys want to say abt jat girls
starting from all those simple to modern jat girls
waiting to hear view from all of you.
regards
RANA :o

rkumar
July 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
If boy is a river, the girl is a dam. Diverts the stored water into canals for irrigation, generates electricity... and one can imagine when the dam breaks...total divastation all along the way...

RK^2

mansi1218
July 8th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Very well said uncle!!

sumitsehrawat
July 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
If boy is a river, the girl is a dam. Diverts the stored water into canals for irrigation, generates electricity... and one can imagine when the dam breaks...total divastation all along the way...

RK^2

Does that hold true for Jat guys and girls too??

...coz Jats themselves are a 'devastation'. /*on a lighter note*/

:-)

$umit

rkumar
July 8th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Does that hold true for Jat guys and girls too??

...coz Jats themselves are a 'devastation'. /*on a lighter note*/

:-)

$umit

Bhai pani, bizli, nahar ki baat jaton ko dhayan me rakh kar hi ki hai..ofcourse there can be many other versions..I am sure as we go along, many members will come with great quotes...

RK^2

gaganjat
July 8th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Never got a chance to think about Jat girls LOL . Lot of other things to think about. Will definitly think sometime in future.

vinodks
July 8th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Gagan, we need more volunteers like you who don't think much of girls because gender ratio of 7/10 in Haryana is going to hurt 3 out of every 10 boys if they are not wise and brave enough to explore other possibilities:-)
So your generous jesture would give chance to other poor fellows and your sacrifice is applausible in this hour of crisis of females:-)

Vinod

gaganjat
July 9th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Mate I will be in those 7. I said I will definitely think about it.
Lets talk macro economics here not 7/10 thing. I have got a choice of few million jat girls.

and yeh we are doing a 'quantity-based' analysis here.
Need some 'qualitative-analysis' as well.

Ratio of educate girls with educated boys.
Ratio of literate girls with literate boys.
Ratio of poor ,middle class, rich jats.
Ratio of employed ,self-employed, unemployed and so on........

May be the ratio of educated guys and girls are fine...and same with some other ratios.

We got to find out which category (again a qualitative thing) is creating such a big difference in the overall ratio.

When we talk about 7/10 thing it doesnt make a complete sense if we take it into account for an individual's case.

Think in this way guys. Picture may be different, individual to individual.

Gagan, we need more volunteers like you who don't think much of girls because gender ratio of 7/10 in Haryana is going to hurt 3 out of every 10 boys if they are not wise and brave enough to explore other possibilities:-)
So your generous jesture would give chance to other poor fellows and your sacrifice is applausible in this hour of crisis of females:-)

Vinod

gaganjat
July 9th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Vinod

Whatever I marked red is wrong :D

ramksehrawat
July 9th, 2005, 05:16 PM
A bit rustic and crude analysis :

Agar pyar karen to issi janu jade mein rajai, aur gussa ho to janu garmi mein fauji kambal. Ha... ha...

They are simply great if you give them the due respeect.

vinodks
July 10th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Gagan, dil pe mat le yaar... mein to mazaak kar raha tha...
vinod

gaganjat
July 10th, 2005, 11:21 AM
andy mae bhi to majak hi karu tha :D

Gagan, dil pe mat le yaar... mein to mazaak kar raha tha...
vinod

rkumar
July 10th, 2005, 02:23 PM
andy mae bhi to majak hi karu tha :D

hahaha...lagta hai jat larke larkiyon ko majak me hi lete hain..If number of posts so far is an indication, not many Jat boys have time or interest to think about girls...haan agar wo larkee Mallika Sehrawat hotee to fir dekhna kiya line lagtee bhai logon ki...LOL

RK^2

raj2rif
July 10th, 2005, 09:33 PM
hahaha...lagta hai jat larke larkiyon ko majak me hi lete hain..If number of posts so far is an indication, not many Jat boys have time or interest to think about girls...haan agar wo larkee Mallika Sehrawat hotee to fir dekhna kiya line lagtee bhai logon ki...LOL

RK^2

They have no choice Rajendra Ji, as elders like you seems to be taking it seriously !LOL!

rkumar
July 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
They have no choice Rajendra Ji, as elders like you seems to be taking it seriously !LOL!

hahahhaa... nehle par dehla maar diya yeh to aapne...maja aa gaya...

RK^2

meetmanu
July 11th, 2005, 05:34 AM

RK^2
What a wonderful simile, Rajendraji!!

To me a Jat girl represents someone who effortlessly transitions between the household chores like cooking bajre ki roti on chulha, participating in laamni, doing saani paani for the cattles in the house or giving her fellow colleagues a run for their money - be it the field of academics or professional work. And of course, when it comes to imparting "values" to the chidren of the house, it's she that everyone looks up to.

Manu

itsnavin
July 11th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Definitions I don't know...but
Jatni hee Jat ko nibha sakti hai...and vice versa..

Jatni hee Jat ko seedha kar sakti hai and vice versa..

mukeshkumar007
July 11th, 2005, 01:27 PM
hahaha...lagta hai jat larke larkiyon ko majak me hi lete hain..If number of posts so far is an indication,
RK^2

No Uncleji, Jat larke larkiyon ko majak me nahi lete hai balki wo to bechare unse darte hai, isliye post nahi kar rehe hai :)

dahiyars
July 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Dear all,

I think we are not serious enough to discuss the issue and that is why the other side is not participating in the debate.

R.S.Dahiya

abhirana
July 12th, 2005, 05:52 PM
i dont know why the ladies of our society are
not participating in any of the discussions
maybe they just want to read the men's views.
hello LADIES please ,all of us need your active participation
SO COME UP... :o

raj2rif
July 12th, 2005, 06:07 PM
What a wonderful simile, Rajendraji!!

To me a Jat girl represents someone who effortlessly transitions between the household chores like cooking bajre ki roti on chulha, participating in laamni, doing saani paani for the cattles in the house or giving her fellow colleagues a run for their money - be it the field of academics or professional work. And of course, when it comes to imparting "values" to the chidren of the house, it's she that everyone looks up to.

Manu

Dear Manmohan

Very well said. However they are shying away and not giving run for their money to boys/ men on this thread.

paaritosh
July 16th, 2005, 12:00 PM
jat girls are very smart,mod even best of alll in gargi n miranda house in delhi
but boys make there own fashion
jat boys ki dhoom hai
kahin koi mallika ki baat to nahi kar raha hai nahi to im sorry

sushantsaab
July 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Well, wot can i say..................was in France, now in Berlin n next week going to Maastricht.....................who the hell here has time to think even about himself...............chhoriyan to bohot door ki baat hai bhai.................in my view its the topic for those who have nothing worth to do now...............khali dimag shaitan ka ghar................Bol bajarang bali ki.....................JAI!!!!!!!!!!!

raj_rathee
July 18th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Don't really have any deep insights here. And in any case, its probably safer
to not incur the wrath of our Jatnis.

But if the "Patni Se Daro" clip at http://www.haryanavimusic.com/
is anything to go by, we'll probably need to join the "Darpok
Mard Union".....