PDA

View Full Version : any jats in Vancoure, Canada

singhkapoor
November 22nd, 2002, 08:12 AM
DEAR ALL, SOMEHOW I SPELLED VANCOUVER AS "VANCOURE".....IN THIS POST. IT WOULD NOT LET ME MAKE ANY CHANGES IN THE HEADING. I M SORRY FOR THE BLUNDER.....ALMOST A FAUX PAS.

YE ANGREZI NAAM E ISSE HAIN. ROHTAK BHIWANI KI SPELLING KADE BHI GALAT NA HOTI MHARE TE.

A jat friend of mine from San Jose, California is visiting, Vancouver....Canada (with wife and a 2yr old son) during the Thanks Giving Weekend (Nov.27th to Dec. 1 2002).

He would like to meet jaat families in that area.
Hotel ki booking wgera karwa rakhi hain. Nyu mat sochiyo ki tikkad khaan aa rha hai. bus ek problem hai mere dost ki......wo bole bahot hai. hahahaha.

any one interested in meeting the family?

shokeen123
November 23rd, 2002, 09:24 PM
Kapoor Bhai:

For Vancouver, Canada uncle Balbir Ahlawat comes to mind. He is extremely generous host. I know him through a common family friend, and from my conversations with him to date, you just have to be a Jat to stay at his place *a rather big farm house in a beautiful serene set up. His number is (604) 576-9777. I think many Jats in the US and Canada know him very well.

Hope this helps!

Sujata

singhkapoor
November 24th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Sujata BahanJi

Thanx a lot for the information. I will pass on the contact number to this friend of mine.

Thanx once again.

kapoor singh

ranjitjat
November 24th, 2002, 06:37 PM
Many jats in London Uk & Rohtak also know him including me.
Say my greetings & Ramram
We started Haryana Association london Uk from his house in London later on i bought that house from Balbir Ahalawat & he gone to Canada in 1973.

Cheers to all.

amitshokeen
November 25th, 2002, 09:34 PM
ya baat tu kati sachi hai Deswal Bole Bahuat hai

Kapoor Singh (Nov 21, 2002 09:42 p.m.):
A jat friend of mine from San Jose, California is visiting, Vancoure....Canada (with wife and a 2yr old son) during the Thanks Giving Weekend (Nov.27th to Dec. 1 2002).

He would like to meet jaat families in that area.
Hotel ki booking wgera karwa rakhi hain. Nyu mat sochiyo ki tikkad khaan aa rha hai. bus ek problem hai mere dost ki......wo bole bahot hai. hahahaha.

any one interested in meeting the family?

amitshokeen
November 26th, 2002, 12:51 AM
IF in Vancuver , Popularity of Deswal Bakchodi has not reached . many would be interested

amitshokeen
November 26th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Dil pe mat le yaar. Dil pe mat le

Bhai laga gana duk man gaya.