PDA

View Full Version : Are we different than other indians.

vsinghchaudhry
July 12th, 2005, 05:27 AM
I dont want to sound wrong in my views but,i have always have had a notion of us jats being different in our physical traits mind sets compared to other indians.I see baniyas and bahmans ,gujjus and all that and on an average i see no resemblence.

What say ??

haryanajat
July 12th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I dont want to sound wrong in my views but,i have always have had a notion of us jats being different in our physical traits mind sets compared to other indians.I see baniyas and bahmans ,gujjus and all that and on an average i see no resemblence.

What say ??
Different in physical traits? hey guy, let me tell you 1 thing. The people of india are now mixed, some to a lesser degree, some more. I just took a statistics class here in usa and the first time I saw the professor I was stunned. He was a tamilian who degreed from IIT/Harvard and he looks like a duplicate copy of one of my jat relative who used to visit us. So he can easily pass as a jat. He has fair skin, same physical features and he is a tamil/madrassi!!
The people of india are mixed now. Though there are many differences. the customs differ, the food differs and stuff like that and there are physical differences but jats are not completely unique people in terms of physical characteristics.
The darkest person I have seen in america was a south Indian and not an african-american!!!
and I have seen south Indians that can easily pass off as north Indians and vice versa.

vsinghchaudhry
July 12th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Jeetu bhai aisa lagta hain aap thodey se gussae ho gayae ho meri baaat par.Jats are dark,some are short,some just dont have balls .You are saying stats class ,u shud know wat a mean average is,well in those terms jats are bulkier ,taller ,different complextion(not necessarily fair),and definetly different mind set than every indian i have met.Then of course there are variablities in sample datas :D

haryanajat
July 12th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Jeetu bhai aisa lagta hain aap thodey se gussae ho gayae ho meri baaat par.Jats are dark,some are short,some just dont have balls .You are saying stats class ,u shud know wat a mean average is,well in those terms jats are bulkier ,taller ,different complextion(not necessarily fair),and definetly different mind set than every indian i have met.Then of course there are variablities in sample datas :D
bhaiiya yahaan to kuch jyaada hee variability hae sample data meein. mera too matlab yeh tha kee kisee compare kar rahee ho aap? north indian see yahan south indians see? agar north indian see compare ka rahe ho too generally muzhe to koi bada difference nahee nazar aata physical features mein. every community in india is different in some ways from other community. In case of baniya family, agar jayadad ka batwarar hota hae too, then each baniya will fight with other baniya over one rupee. every kaum has some customs , riwazs. so there are differences.
Bulkier to muzhe sardar jayadaa lagdee haeen. may be they eat lots of meat.
Overall what I was saying was nowdays everyone is mixed. some more, some less. complexion in jats varies also from wheatish to fair to dark. there is no standard complexion that I can see makes jats look different then say a rajput or a khatri or gujjar. I meant I cannot look at a person and say he or she is jat. can you do that bhai? May be I don't know as much as you do. so agar koi galti hue ho to maaf karna.

anujkumar
July 22nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
Different in physical traits? hey guy, let me tell you 1 thing. The people of india are now mixed, some to a lesser degree, some more. I just took a statistics class here in usa and the first time I saw the professor I was stunned. He was a tamilian who degreed from IIT/Harvard and he looks like a duplicate copy of one of my jat relative who used to visit us. So he can easily pass as a jat. He has fair skin, same physical features and he is a tamil/madrassi!!
The people of india are mixed now. Though there are many differences. the customs differ, the food differs and stuff like that and there are physical differences but jats are not completely unique people in terms of physical characteristics.
The darkest person I have seen in america was a south Indian and not an african-american!!!
and I have seen south Indians that can easily pass off as north Indians and vice versa.

Correct and It's good thing too.

dahiyarules
July 22nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
i dont know much about physical differences. yes there are ugly ass people everywhere. i really do not want to claim overall supremacy in terms of looks. Looks at hema malini, rekha n all. On the other hand look at all the punjabi girls working in the fim industry. So the final conclusion, all indians look pretty much alike, there are some physical differences for good or for bad. You can always form a sample data that you wish to be skewed. If you collect the Pahalwans form the akhadas allover haryana, and on the other hand collect the paddy field famrers from Tamil Nadu, you can easily show Jats are bigger and stronger.

gaganjat
July 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Too much modesty is shown in this thread. I must say Jats are definitely different and better looking. You will find every kind of people in every community but generally Jats are stronger and better looking and thats what other communities think.