PDA

View Full Version : LET'S MEET IN 2003?

rajendersingh
November 28th, 2002, 08:49 PM
AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE GOES IT IS THE ONLY PLATEFORM WHERE SO MANY JATS WITH SUCH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND SO POSITIVE THINKING HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG.MOST OF US ARE YEARNING TO SEE THE JAT COMMUNITY PROGRESSING. WITH ALLTHIS IN MIND MANY OF US WANT TO HAVE GET TOGETHER.WHAT ABOUT A GET TOGETHER IN2003 .I AM READY TO PLAY THE HOST IN GURGAON.KINDLY COMMENT ON THIS.

sanjaychhikara
November 28th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Bhaisaab it’s a great idea.

I think that there should be a get together, but I think that most of the active member lives abroad. They will have some problems. Most of us are doing their jobs or are studying. This is a factor, which make it difficult to organise. Every country has their own holydays periods etc..

With regards,

ssiwach
November 28th, 2002, 09:17 PM
Sure....mai hamesha taiyaar hoon...Boston mein karna hai to mei ready hoon..I know some more in this area...

Thanks

ndahiya
November 29th, 2002, 01:08 AM
Sanjay Chhikara (Nov 28, 2002 10:34 a.m.):
but I think that most of the active member lives abroad.

bhai

don;t forget us, the country-cousins :)
there is a big bunch in/around delhi atleast...

nitin

ompati
November 29th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Rajender Singh Ji,

A very good idea. Though I may not be able to attend but my best wishes for successful organisation of a jat get together in 2003.

Regards.

Ompati

shokeen123
November 29th, 2002, 05:27 AM
Rajender Singh (Nov 28, 2002 10:19 a.m.):
AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE GOES IT IS THE ONLY PLATEFORM WHERE SO MANY JATS WITH SUCH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND SO POSITIVE THINKING HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG.MOST OF US ARE YEARNING TO SEE THE JAT COMMUNITY PROGRESSING. WITH ALLTHIS IN MIND MANY OF US WANT TO HAVE GET TOGETHER.WHAT ABOUT A GET TOGETHER IN2003 .I AM READY TO PLAY THE HOST IN GURGAON.KINDLY COMMENT ON THIS.

Bhai Rajender:

January ke pehley huftey tak ek daaman er get together ka jugaad kar le te mae hazir suin! I will be visiting India most of December and part of January. See you all then!

rsdalal
November 29th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Good Idea,
May be Small and frequents getherings are more feasible, as if we wait for a large gething once in a year will not be easy to achieve.
Good start Rajender Bhai,
Another possibility is all of us post their tentetive dates, that will make it easier to decide when.

rajendersingh
November 29th, 2002, 10:01 AM
bhaio sanjay,sanjeev,nitin,ranvir and bhehno sujataji and ompatiji,
we all know there are many issues and indvidual's problems, but it is very much feasible and lets see the response and we all decide accordingly.

dkumar
November 29th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Rajender Bhai,

Idea is great!

I feel get togethers/meetings on the line of small gatherings as suggestted by Ranvir bhai would be really helpful.

What may we do that conduct such meetings from time to time and exchange notes (minutes of meeting) with all members via Newletter or Posting at Jatland. We may have alltogether a different board to facilitate centralization of information.

Thanks & refards,

akdalal
November 29th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Rajiender ji,

great idea. I am with you, pls let me know if I can be of any help to you.

At least lets have a tentative itneriry.

ranjitjat
November 30th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Dear Rajender
Great idea and lots of hard work.
We are trying from 1999- but due to lack of support & fund world jats get together not possible yet. small local get- together is better.
This is a good start- if my health allow i will be there. otherwise my best wishes are with you all the time.
Goodluck 3 cheers.

sudheer166
November 30th, 2002, 08:06 PM

dear rajiner singh ji

it is a very good idea.it will help us know each other better.we can exchange our ideas
formally in this meet.i think fund should not be
problem.whatever cost will be there we will share it.

rajendersingh
December 1st, 2002, 01:04 AM
dear all ,
we all want a get together, it is for sure. now only things needs to be sorted out are logistcs and timings. i am certian when so many jats are keen to see each other, nothing is impossible. jats are so innovative they can do the impossible.you all are awre when a barat was there in tiny village every body was made comfortable. so be assured you all traveling from oversaes will get reasonable place to strech your legs. lets decide the dates
many jats including jatland has shown keen interest to welcome you all

anilsangwan
December 1st, 2002, 07:58 PM
jamma maje aa jaange rai bhaiyo......
Mein bhi aaoonga rei.......
Aar yoh sab ek gaam mein jaa kai karaange to chale paat jaange..... Bhaiyo jaroor karange yoh kaam.....bus saare saath rahiyo rei...
Bhot bhot dhanyawaad jin bhaiyan nein ya salaah dee rai.......
JAI mere JAT Bhiyon!

amar0974
December 2nd, 2002, 04:50 PM
Are Anil Dateye Thameye Rukeye rai, Taney t Marey Batey rai-rai ke TUUDI sey Udaadey kati dataye ta kona rai.

Are mera bhey naam likheyo bhaai haam bhey aawangey RAI.

dhinendra
December 2nd, 2002, 06:04 PM
Great Idea.... Don't forget us ....

As Dudeeji Sir.... pointed out such get together definitly needs appreciable funds, Lets pool .. and enjoy all together.....

Please Lets us know. We would love to devote time and "pasina" if such get together is possible

sanjeev_khokher
December 2nd, 2002, 07:57 PM
Rajender Ji....iss nadan balak ne to bas hukam kar diyo...hindustan main to jahan kahoge vahi aa jaunga...arr baki jo bhi salah biradri ki...mujhe manjoor.......JAI HIND

rajendersingh
December 2nd, 2002, 09:02 PM
JATLAND KE BHAIO AUR BHEHNO,

baat ben jay gi. yo to paka sa ke jat meet 2003 to honi se.ib jo bhai bhehn thodi si harkat dikhawe sen un ne thoda sa hilate raho(motivate).
apne jatao me yo bhya - shadi me thoda bhot rosa aur narajagi hoye ja kare .akhir me barat to sare chada karen.

yo kam to karan ka se, lage raho, sajhe ka kaam sa.

bharti
December 2nd, 2002, 09:51 PM
RajendraJi,
Nice idea indeed.
It can be somewhere near Christmas/Easter as all our Jat Bhai- Bahen abroad must be having vacation then .
We in India can go on holiday any time!!

regards,
bharti.

akdabas
December 3rd, 2002, 08:00 AM
Great Idea Rajender Bhai.

I would not be able to attend this JAT gathering in India but if we arrange something here in USA then I would be more then happy to join.

rajendersingh
December 3rd, 2002, 09:16 PM
sujata bhehan ji ,jai ram ji ki, since you will be in north india after attending a marriage some time in jan, so we can certianly have a meeting before the final meeting to finalise the final meeting . kindly send your programme .all your bhai and bhatije will wait for you

vilakshan_taank
December 10th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Hi I think this a very good idea.If this is going to happen in Delhi or nearby i will be there.
so keep it up

ajaynehra
December 11th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Hello rajinder Bhai sahab

Great to hear from you, I am Ajay Nehra, working in Gurgaon only, Sector 18, electronic city , Udhyog vihar. This is realy a great idea to hae a get to gether for all JATS , I can help you in managing the logistics and all other things. What about Bristol, 32nd Mile stone to have good get to gether party,This is an idea , what do you say?

Any way bhai sahb , atleast we people can meet any time. My cell No. 9810405731. You can contact me any time.

But don't forget to contact me if you come to a conclusive date and time for JAAT CHAUPAAL, in gurgaon we have CHAUPAL, that can also be good venue.

Any way , this is GREAT idea and we all will meet very soon.

Regards

AJAY NEHRA

desiJAAT
ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
desijaat@lycos.com

Rajender Singh (Dec 02, 2002 10:32 a.m.):
JATLAND KE BHAIO AUR BHEHNO,

baat ben jay gi. yo to paka sa ke jat meet 2003 to honi se.ib jo bhai bhehn thodi si harkat dikhawe sen un ne thoda sa hilate raho(motivate).
apne jatao me yo bhya - shadi me thoda bhot rosa aur narajagi hoye ja kare .akhir me barat to sare chada karen.

yo kam to karan ka se, lage raho, sajhe ka kaam sa.

shokeen123
December 15th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Dear Rajender Bhai:

I have just been relieved of my duties after a very successful and sentimental wedding of my nephew. My husband, children and I had one heck of a time. Lots of fun filled memories and jokes to share on Jatland. I will write my whereabouts in a private message, so that our family could meet with a few Delhites.

So long...

regards,
Sujata

Rajender Singh (Dec 03, 2002 10:46 a.m.):
sujata bhehan ji ,jai ram ji ki, since you will be in north india after attending a marriage some time in jan, so we can certianly have a meeting before the final meeting to finalise the final meeting . kindly send your programme .all your bhai and bhatije will wait for you

devends1
December 19th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Dear Rajendra,
it's heartening to read all the messages especially from so many young people.Where r the oldies hiding? All youngesters must get hold of people from all age groups for such get-togethers. Ghane ayenge pher bat banegi.
Well ,I am at NOIDA and available till first week of Jan 2003.
Will be back from ship in May 2003.Let me avail of this opportunity to wish all JATS
"A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2003'
Awaiting reply . Thanks -----Deven Dalal

sarla
January 2nd, 2003, 01:21 PM
Rajender bhai, idea to bohte badia lagya ar meri raa ya se, ek nahi chayar get togethera ka perband karo 2003 mein. ek holi pe, ek garmi ki chuttiyan mein, ek deewali pe, ek byahan ke jab kasute saye likad re hoe.je pher bhi koi sa rehjya to milan tahin ya site batheri
regards

sarla

nandalsandeep
January 2nd, 2003, 07:23 PM
It's a great Idea to go ahead with....2003 has already begun. I am also residing in Delhi and would love to contribute to arrange for this get together...Any development in this regard, please keep posted...

A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to all the Members of this portal..

rajendersingh
January 2nd, 2003, 07:56 PM
sarla bhenji ,namaskar,apki sari baat bhot hi achhi lagi. meeting to honi chaye. lekin bhaiyao ke sayye wali bat gani ae badia lagi , ap ke muen me ghee sakar .aur yo sayye wali bat sachi hogi to har saal 52 gaz ka daman pakka, apka.sukhbir ne bhi ya khus kabri den khatyr aaj phone kara tha.sayad phone kharab se baat nahi hon pai .baki mane lag se Rina maan je gi.

us sonu ne bata dio uk jatni ke siwaye aur kisi ke chakara me pada to uska bakal tar dan ge.

baaki sab thik se

anurag
January 3rd, 2003, 12:24 AM
Rajinder ji,

Sonu ke mamle mein to mein aapke kati saath soon, app hi nahin mein bhee galyan laagoonga uska bakkal maangan.

-Anurag

Rajender Singh (Jan 02, 2003 09:26 a.m.):
sarla bhenji ,namaskar,apki sari baat bhot hi achhi lagi. meeting to honi chaye. lekin bhaiyao ke sayye wali bat gani ae badia lagi , ap ke muen me ghee sakar .aur yo sayye wali bat sachi hogi to har saal 52 gaz ka daman pakka, apka.sukhbir ne bhi ya khus kabri den khatyr aaj phone kara tha.sayad phone kharab se baat nahi hon pai .baki mane lag se Rina maan je gi.

us sonu ne bata dio uk jatni ke siwaye aur kisi ke chakara me pada to uska bakal tar dan ge.

baaki sab thik se

shivender
January 3rd, 2003, 01:51 AM
re bhaio mena baksh do. me na padta kisi ke chakkar mein.
baki baat ya se ke bool bool kar reh na jaaiyo, kad milan ka program hai pher.

anurag
January 3rd, 2003, 01:54 AM
Arey Sonu tu bhee aa gaya bhai adhai, good, Welcome to jatland buddy.

-Anurag

shivender dhillon (Jan 02, 2003 03:21 p.m.):
re bhaio mena baksh do. me na padta kisi ke chakkar mein.
baki baat ya se ke bool bool kar reh na jaaiyo, kad milan ka program hai pher.

indian
January 3rd, 2003, 06:34 AM
Rajender ji,
aap te to barat chadan te pehle hi milen ka moka laag ta dhike he.Hope to see you next month while in Gurgaon.

rajendersingh
January 3rd, 2003, 03:15 PM
vijayashree,welcome to jatland.if i can recollect rightly you were there in school a few classes junior to me.you are most welcome to gurgaon,when ever you plan to be this side do write.we have started a exraists organistion, its site is exraists.org. and be prepared for 2003 meet.

ranjitjat
January 3rd, 2003, 03:38 PM
RAjender for your information

VIJAYA SHREE is daughter of my navy friend
Jhawar singh of JHUNJHANU.

read & reply my mail please.

vinoddhaaka
January 3rd, 2003, 03:44 PM
The idea is excellent. To manage it properly May I suggest few practical steps -
1. A core group to be formed convened by Mr.Rajendra Singh ji of people living in and around Delhi.
2. Interact among themselves for finalising dates ( Two to Three alternative week ends ) at least three months in advance keeping in mind vacation time when maximum number of persons are in Delhi or near Delhi.
3. Circulate these probable dates on this site.
4. Finalisation of dates and again circulate.
5. Venue for a gathering has been offerred by Mr.Rajendra Singh. For other expenses individual participating members contributions could be communicated individually.
6. We can not be ambitious in this ventures given the fact that all of us can not come for such a gathering. But those who can not make it can communicate their wishes through this site for success of this gathering.

manas
January 4th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Bhai Rajender,

That is excellent Idea.
Aur bhai bahanon se bhi bahut achha response
Mil raha hai.
Main bhi apse request karunga ki jaldi se jaldi koi ek date declare karen.

Thank you

manas
January 7th, 2003, 10:41 AM

Bhai Rajender,
congratulation to show interest in Host.
I have a running restuarant in Rohtak. I will arrang all type of concerned of Food etc.

manas
January 7th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Bhai Rajender,

Congratulation to show interest in Host.

I have a running restuarant in Rohtak.

I will arrang all type of concerned of Food etc.

rajendersingh
January 7th, 2003, 07:42 PM
dear vinod ,suresh and all others thanks for showing the genuine interest in the jat meet. as we all are concerned deeply with the problems of jats,certainly we all would like to be at this gethering with some ideas and discuss those ideas among us. we would like maximum ppl to gether but as vinod and many others have hinted that we can't be too ambitious so now we can request you all to start looking at the new year's calander and make some mental calculations,but before that a serious thought has to be given as what all is to be discussed. as we are clear in our minds that we really can't afford this meeting to be "a picnic only".
all are requested to kindly give their suggestions as what all need to be started in this meet

urmiladuhan
January 8th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Rajender Singh (Jan 07, 2003 09:12 a.m.):

dear vinod ,suresh and all others thanks for showing the genuine interest in the jat meet. as we all are concerned deeply with the problems of jats,certainly we all would like to be at this gethering with some ideas and discuss those ideas among us. we would like maximum ppl to gether but as vinod and many others have hinted that we can't be too ambitious so now we can request you all to start looking at the new year's calander and make some mental calculations,but before that a serious thought has to be given as what all is to be discussed. as we are clear in our minds that we really can't afford this meeting to be "a picnic only".

all are requested to kindly give their suggestions as what all need to be started in this meet

As somebody wrote earlier, it would be a good idea to invite a well known jat as chief guest (director of some institute/well known doctor/sportsperson etc etc) . Also, i think, inviting 5-6 educated Sarpanches from hand picked villages would be a good idea as guests of honour. Along with that any Jat girl from villages with outstanding performance in school/college should be invited and introduced. Other than that, all other participating members should be encouraged to give a short speech (if possible) mainly on current problems our community is facing and some probable solutions in their opinion. So overall, it would be a speaker- audience kind of layout with felicitations for young people who have done our community proud.

sarla
January 8th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Rajender bhai , it is really good know that this meeting is not only a picnic and i quite like urmilaji's suggestion about inviting sarpanches from villages. any idea when this is happening.

smalik
January 8th, 2003, 10:02 AM
rajinder ji,
kab aana hein delhi

sumeet
January 11th, 2003, 08:40 PM
i am very eager to c u all over there...
i am a lecturer in IT at m d univ rohtak
i encourage such a event with all possible support
sumeet
sumeet_gill1232rediffmail.com

sudesh
January 29th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Rajinder Singh Ji
I am a relativlly new member.Presently I am in Cardiff on a post doctoral fellowship.i just want to know are you an old raist?If yes which batch?
Sudesh

chashokverma
January 29th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Good Idea indeed

Rajinder Singh ji make a start from Delhi.

It should be on Sunday.

attendance restricted to avoid a mob. May be jatland.com members or their close friends or relatives. Only like minded people to attend.

No lage gatherings unless procedure streamlined otherwise it will collapse.

no politics.

no anti-national issues

no funds.

Expenditure to be shared by all. (modest. no star treatment)

No agenda at the first meeting. First meeting to formalise guidelines for such get togethers.

so make the bigening.

gajeshd
January 30th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Dear Rajinder Bhai,

You are trying to arrange a great event. Let us all contribute to make it happen sucessfully.

I will try my best to be there. a lot depend on dates. Decemeber can be a favourable month.

Let me know what else I can do.

rajendersingh
January 31st, 2003, 10:55 AM
dear all, as many of us has suggested december as a tentative month, we can decide any sunday in this month as we know majority of jatland members are to reach from overseas.kindly suggest any sunday and then we all decide the day on which maximum of us can be there.
i suggest huda gymkhana club gurgaon as the site and if any body has any better suggestion kindly do write
rajender

rajendersingh
August 8th, 2003, 04:36 PM
dear all members of jatland,
as suggested by many of us ,we wish to have a get together in gurgaon on 21 dec sunday in gurgaon.all members are requested to attend the same.it is also requested that kindly send your suggestions to make this get-together a memorable one. all those interested may send their confirmation as early as possible.i would like to request all those members who are in vicinity of delhi and interested in sparing some time to organise this event to write/contact me

rajender

itsnavin
August 11th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Dear Rajinder Bhai
December is just perfect. I'll be there on my vacation in Ghazaibad. I'll be there for any services to organize such an important event.
It'll be better to form a group of main volenteers in and around Gurgaon and give their contacts so that others can also get in touch with them.

Navin

gajeshd
August 31st, 2003, 02:17 PM
Rajender Bhai,

You are taking up a very good venture. Obviously it needs lot of time, efforts and of course planning, if we want to acheive something constructive besides the joy of meeting great jats.

I think we should first list our the major activities involved, i.e. accomodation, transport, co ordination, most important the events to be organised during this Milan. Then we should form smaller groups depending on the interest and availability of members to take care of the respective activities.

The most important job is to visualize the mission, direction and contents of this Milan. We must request most experienced and learned members like Sh. Dudi Jee, Ishwar Uncle to guide us with this.

The date of the Milan seems to be most suitable. It is holiday time and mausam bhi theek hoga khan peen ki bhi mauj rehgi.

anilsangwan
August 31st, 2003, 07:04 PM
Dear Rajender Ji,
Please finalise a date and send a time and date to all of the members, may be this can be send from the admin/moderators. Those who can not not attend and are abroad, will come to know about the time and we all will make you a call there and may be you can put a sort of arrangements that all Jats can listen to our calls and...in this way we will also be a part of get together....although not physically..but it will be very greatful for all of us who can not reach there...
I hope this is possible...and also please share the telephone number also so that all of us can make a call on the same cell on that great day.

Wishing this get together be a grand success in Jat History.

Rajender Singh (Aug 08, 2003 07:06 a.m.):
dear all members of jatland,
as suggested by many of us ,we wish to have a get together in gurgaon on 21 dec sunday in gurgaon.all members are requested to attend the same.it is also requested that kindly send your suggestions to make this get-together a memorable one. all those interested may send their confirmation as early as possible.i would like to request all those members who are in vicinity of delhi and interested in sparing some time to organise this event to write/contact me

rajender

rameshlakra
September 5th, 2003, 06:08 PM
dear rajinder ji
have we decided the date ! is it 21 st dec ...as u have mentioned in ur post. do confirm it at the earliest so that maximum people can make plans accordingly . i stay in bahadurgarh which is around 15 km from gurgaon. do let me know , if , is there any thing i can do (although i am presently posted in mumbai , but i am keeping one-weeks of leave for this only :) .my suggestion is that the member who are in and around gurgaon can accomodate some of our distant members/nrj (non resident jats). that way it is going to be more personal and warm .
we may have to request the interested bhai/behen , who want to stay around gurgaon during the get together and also the list of the host who volunteers . both the list can be posted on the jatland( may be with a seperate heading/or forum.....if possible ) and then the members can aproach each other on the either side of the list ......left outs can be force to choose ........as we do in fouj .......so called forced voulnteers....;D.
to start with u can add my name as opener volunteer . lets make this a success story and a platform to launch development programs for the jats. i have a whole lot of ideas ....:)

rajendersingh
September 7th, 2003, 12:45 PM
dear Gajesh, Anil ,Ramesh ,Navin , Sanjeev ,Ajay and Kanta singh ji ,
thank for showing interest in the meet.we are just seeing the response for the event. let it be clear how many members are inerested to attendend it{appox}.and rest will follow, we will have to fix some date by which we can request confirmation of participation. agenda points shall be asked from every one. we will certainly request our senior members for guidance. first let us have some clear idea how many members are likly to attend it

rameshlakra
September 7th, 2003, 10:29 PM
dear rajinder ji
if u have arrived at 21 dec . it would be fine as long as otherwise dictated by our pardesi bhai /behen because i dont think the desi would be having problem date wise . so the trick lies in settling for a date soon , so as to enable room for everone to decide because that is going to be single most important factor for the attending members . so we hardly have time if we r going to have it in 2003 . u being the father of the idea can go ahead and fix a date and rest would follow , as we are with u .
thank u

rajendersingh
September 8th, 2003, 09:01 AM
dear ramesh ji ,you are right, we go with 21 dec as " D" DAY. and let us see the strength.

jitenderhooda
September 8th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Rajender Ji,

It's a very good idea and I will be there on 21st dec .

Plz. tell me if i can be there for any kind of help .

jitenderhooda@india.com

itsnavin
September 9th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Dear Rajinder ji
I think, to test the strength, you should start a new thread inviting each interested members to put their contacts, location, availability and willingness to volenteer for the arrangements. Once we have a list to members, you/we can compile the list to allocate job for each member depending on their location. Also, it will be good if you can suggest some means of fund collection.

I think it can be a good starting point.
More suggestions invited.
Navin

akdabas
September 9th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Rajinder ji,

Let us start with fixing some date and venue. After that members can sign on their availability. Initially we will try to keep the date flexible and based on the reponses from the members we will fix it.

Let me know if I can of any help. right now I am not in Delhi but by mid November I will be in Delhi.

Let us expedite the work on this.

rameshlakra
September 11th, 2003, 06:08 PM
dear all
i am goin to be there . do tell me is there any thing i can do ....:)

rajendersingh
September 11th, 2003, 09:23 PM
dear all ,thanks for the reply. as written earlier the day is 21 dec 2003.the venue is HUDA GYMKHANA CLUB GURGAON. we all need to see is that we get reasonable time to know the numbers, so that we can work out the details.we have to go into the finer points for the get gether. its my humble request to all jatland members to make up their mind and write their option . its not a hard and fast rule but still some ideas have to be formed to work out the details.
i am realy thankful to all those who have shown their interest to be active members for the show. we all know, it has to be community effort and no indvisual can stand alone , as such its a koum affair

rajendersingh
October 14th, 2003, 11:59 AM
dear all,
it has been more than a month since last post on the topic.it is only half a dozen jatland members who have shown their keeness to attend the event.
i again request u all to confirm your availability for the event.kindly do confrmit latest by 30th oct2003.
you can write me at my e-mail rajender123@hotmail.com
or at jatland under the concened topic or
at my cell:9811165554.
as dicussed earlier this event is open to only jatland members or their close relatives or like minded friends.no politics and no politicians please.
mean while i request all the jatland members to suggest the agenda.
i personaly feel that quality education should be the main concern in this event.secondly as we all keep on reading that after I T ,the biotechnology is the next thing in.we can not increase the land holdings,but some good brains among us can find some use for this for our brothers in villages.as we all are aware the financial position of our ppl is worst than the service providers in villages.it is just a suggestion.all are reqested to write your views once again

sunilchhikara
October 26th, 2003, 06:31 PM
ram ram rajinder ji & all other elders here
first of all let me tell u i have been a passive member all this throughout , but seeing this meet initiative , i had my heart pumping and craving and raring to go and do something for the meet .
okay let me give u a brief intro about myself . i belong to bahadurgarh , although i am a student , yet do tell me whatever i can organise ( since there is no one here to tell u that i am good in organising , let me also tell u that )
so with this i leave but do tell me soon enough about my role . and also i need not mention that i shall be there. rajinder ji i shall also be contacting u over the phone too .

ranjitjat
October 27th, 2003, 11:22 PM
DEAR RAJENDER SINGH & ALL MEMBERS
Thank you all very much for the ideas, Help, and interest shown by all members.
We are very happy with the response & support by young members of the community.
Now we like more experienced older people to come forward and guide in this noble mission of community service.
Frist of all education is the main topic of discussion.
So we should invite all jat educationists- VCS- EX-VCS, DOCTORS- PROFS &teachers.
Next all Jat historians- Authors- Journalist & people from press -media , IT- BUSINESS ETC
JATs sports- persons- Social workers-Ex-servicemen- Defence officers- Jat Heroes and their families.
DELIGATES NRI FROM USA-CANADA-UK-EUROPE- AST- ASIA- MIDDLEEAST- & Every part of the world.
We need sponsors and workers.
Every members from Jatland has a open invitation- All are welcome.
Those who can not attend are welcome to send positive views- Suggestions & action plans.

One suggestion is to collect all materials of interest for research on Jat history.
BOOKS- films- songs on jat history and culture.
Books like Author
Shri BS DAHIYA- JATS- The ancient rulers
Takur Desh Raj- JAT HISTORY
Capt. DalipSingh Ahalawat- JAT BIRO KA ITIHAS.
LT. RAMSARUP JOON- JAT HISTORY
CH. HUKAMSINGH PORIYA-PANWAR- JAT HISTORY.
Swami-OMANAND- BHARAT KY BIR YODHAYE.
BIR BHUMi-HARYANA. GURUKUL JHHAJAR.
SANKAR VEDANT AUR SANT SAHITYE
BY DR- KAMLESH MALIK- SONIPAT.

More Next time
With warm regards & BEST WISHES
Dharmpal

ajmer
October 28th, 2003, 05:11 AM
Folks,

This meeting is really a great idea. I just want to let you all that we (me, my wife and two little kids) will be visiting India during Nov-Dec and will see you all in the meeting.

I have no specific agenda for the meeting. The most important thing for us is to meet you all. This is a trip to see our family in India and we are a big family here at jatland. We all are like mided, have similar cultural background and we are connected at the heart. That is what makes us all a family.

I think such a meet every year in Late December will be a wonderful thing because this is the time when many of us (the ones who are lost) manage to find their way to our land, India.

Well, see you all in December.

-ajmer

scsheorayan
November 21st, 2003, 02:45 PM
Dear Rajender ji,

This week I attended an NRI conference at Sydney and learnt about forthcoming NRI day in Delhi on 9th January. I may be in India during christmas time and if Jatland meeting is proceeding as planned please let me know the place, time and date. I think it is a great idea.

Good luck

indian
November 21st, 2003, 04:00 PM
Rajender ji,
we won't be able to make it in dec 2003..but would be coming to india in feb 2004 and would try to meet jatland members in and around gurgaon/delhi at that time.
agar koi feb mein dilli ke aas pass ho to humne khabar diyo..mil ke "meet in 2004 kar lenge"
Though not physically but mentally we will be with you all on the D Day.
vijayashree and sanjiv

ranjitjat
December 9th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Dear Friends
My wife Raj and me already camping in Delhi/Gurgaun area.
We will be happy to meet all other jat famlies and friends on the ACTION DAY
D DAY and after the meetings.
with warm regards & best wishes.
Every day is action day for a JAT AND KARAMYOGI.
JAIHIND
Dharmpal

rajendersingh
December 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM
dear all,
as discussed above,the meeting is very much there on 21dec. as we all know very few ppl have shown interest in attending the meeting,but it hardly matters.every body is requested to attend it.
dharampal singh dudeeji is around the area and he has shown great interest in meeting.
kindly confirm your participation.

choudharysaaab
December 12th, 2003, 04:34 AM
yeah !
ofcourse why not......
if it would be there then plz inform as soon as possible bcoz i hv to ask for leave here....

keep it up man!

Its...
Hemant...

dahbal
December 12th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Hi Rajender Singh Bhaishaab,

What you are doing is really great?This meeting will be quite helpful for jatland peoples.
I'll try to attend this meeting.

Can I get the location and time of meeting?

With Best Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Rajender Singh (Dec 09, 2003 07:00 a.m.):
dear all,
as discussed above,the meeting is very much there on 21dec. as we all know very few ppl have shown interest in attending the meeting,but it hardly matters.every body is requested to attend it.
dharampal singh dudeeji is around the area and he has shown great interest in meeting.
kindly confirm your participation.

scsheorayan
December 12th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Please let us have the location, time and directions on how to get there.

Regards!

saharawat
December 13th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Hi Rajender Singh

This is a great idea. I am quite sure, it will motivate the younger generation like me to have a better approach in the life as well as to do something for all Jaats.

I am 3 months old member of www.jatlan.com. I should write this mail to early, i am sorry for it, but now i am daily visitor of the www.jatland.com, and want to contribute a little (as much as i do) for my great community "Jaat".

21 Dec 2003 is very near now, yet if i can be any use of you please feel free to give me any duty for the 2003 MEET. I would like to add that I am a residence of Sector 23, Gurgaon.

Please feel free to contact me for any kind of service.

Dheeraj Saharawat
saharawat@yahoo.com
+91-9811375655

saharawat
December 13th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I will attend the MEET IN 2003 on 21 Dec 2003.

dineshm
December 13th, 2003, 11:10 PM
arre bahi logon, idea aise waqt par aaya hai meeting kaa ki i am going, but next years meeting should be in Rajasthan at my place, coz I will be home that time
Regars everybody
Cadet Dinesh

rajendersingh
December 15th, 2003, 01:23 PM
dear all,
the get together is being organised on 21 dec 2003. the timing is 11am onwards along with lunch, location is HUDA GYMKHANA CLUB ,SECTOR 29 ,GURGAON. IT IS JUST 200 METERS FROM DELHI -JAIPUR HIGHWAY.THE MAIN LAND MARK IS THE SIGNATURE TOWER IN SOUTH CITY.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY EVERY ONE IS WELCOME TO CONTACT ME AT MY MOBILE NO;

vilakshan_taank
December 19th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Hello Rajender Ji
I am very much impressed with your determination and hard work regarding this meet.I am a bit late in replying but I will not be late there for the meet at Gurgaon.This meet may prove to be a very good platform for all of us and we will get to know each other.I am ready for any help.So see you all there at the meet.

ranjitjat
March 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
DEAR ALL

We all know the problems
EDUCATION
JOBS
HEALTH
CRIME- LAW & ORDER
DOWRY
DRUGS
DARU
SIPKALI
ETC

one or 2 conferences will not change the life of rural youths.
This will tale many generations to work hard.
Journey is not started & long long way to go----------------------------------------------- Cheers

ranjitjat
March 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
DEAR RAJENDER SINGH & ALL MEMBERS
Thank you all very much for the ideas, Help, and interest shown by all members.
We are very happy with the response & support by young members of the community.
Now we like more experienced older people to come forward and guide in this noble mission of community service.
Frist of all education is the main topic of discussion.
So we should invite all jat educationists- VCS- EX-VCS, DOCTORS- PROFS &teachers.
Next all Jat historians- Authors- Journalist & people from press -media , IT- BUSINESS ETC
JATs sports- persons- Social workers-Ex-servicemen- Defence officers- Jat Heroes and their families.
DELIGATES NRI FROM USA-CANADA-UK-EUROPE- AST- ASIA- MIDDLEEAST- & Every part of the world.
We need sponsors and workers.
Every members from Jatland has a open invitation- All are welcome.
Those who can not attend are welcome to send positive views- Suggestions & action plans.
One suggestion is to collect all materials of interest for research on Jat history.
BOOKS- films- songs on jat history and culture.
Books like Author
Shri BS DAHIYA- JATS- The ancient rulers
Takur Desh Raj- JAT HISTORY
Capt. DalipSingh Ahalawat- JAT BIRO KA ITIHAS.
LT. RAMSARUP JOON- JAT HISTORY
CH. HUKAMSINGH PORIYA-PANWAR- JAT HISTORY.
Swami-OMANAND- BHARAT KY BIR YODHAYE.
BIR BHUMi-HARYANA. GURUKUL JHHAJAR.
SANKAR VEDANT AUR SANT SAHITYE
BY DR- KAMLESH MALIK- SONIPAT.

More Next time
With warm regards & BEST WISHES
Dharmpal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 63 entry & request by young members to guide them. I was agree to join.
People who supported here only few turn up. This ia a lesson to all. People will spoiled the show under ground by dirty tricks. Blame you for their weaknesses. Use your good nature & good faith.
will start another thread and mislead the youths & and new members.
Old members know the dirty game. But new members please be careful.
JAT KI KARNI AUR KATHANI MAE FARAK AAGAYA HAE.
We are loosing lots of talented members.
Watch the spokesmen
CHEERS