PDA

View Full Version : RAREST OF RARES STONE FROM KALIYANA HILLS-DADRI

ranjitjat
December 19th, 2002, 06:43 PM
The rarest of rare stone of Kaliyana seen on Gurukul Jhajjar web site.This flexible stone donated by me to science museum London to do further research on its unique flexibility.
I was teacher in Kaliyana school & the hills is only 3KM from my village Ghasola- 5 KM from Charkhi Dadri.
If any body want to do further research on this stone. We will be happy to sponsor free board & lodging at the site.
Everybody welcome to visit hills site & free camel safari for the family.
For further information please feel free to contact me.
CHEERS

ranjitjat
December 23rd, 2002, 07:19 PM
The message of this heading is clear. to the world.
Our sand- stone & shaheeds are worshiped in London UK
With hard work every thing is possible.

garima
January 19th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Namaste Dudee uncleji

ab mil gaya clue.Mere paas bhi ek aisa hi pathar hai par woh maine to haridwar se liya tha.aap ke questions ka jawab email mein likh diya hai.

Regards
garima

garima
January 19th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Uncleji,

ek baat bhool gayi.aap mujhe dr.mat kaha karo.aap to muj se bade ho.It looks awkward.You can just call me garima.

regards
garima

ranjitjat
January 19th, 2003, 10:20 PM
DEAR DR SORRY NO DOCTOR

GARIMA
Thank you clue milgaya to kuchh research karona please.
Hardwar mae kasy- kitany mae kharida tha ?
yah rare stone siraf Kaliyana Dadri mae milata hh.
AAp ka stone kahaka hh - any clue?

garima
January 20th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Nahin uncleji, mujhe to kisi ne gift diya tha. i have no clue from where it came originally.
regards
garima

urmiladuhan
January 20th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Dudee jee- i only found one line about the stone on the Jhajjar Gurukul website- that it is a flexible stone. If you have more information on the stone it would be nice if you would post it here. Thankyou!

scsheorayan
January 20th, 2003, 07:16 AM
Yes Dudee Sahib, please tell us more about the peculiarities of this stone and a photo if possible. Next time when visiting Haryana it may be interesting to just see the place.

ranjitjat
January 22nd, 2003, 02:27 AM
GARIMA
AAP KY STONE KA PROFILE- X-RAY REPORT PHOTA
LIKH KAR DALO NA PLEASE-
MAERY PAS SCAN NAHI HH.