PDA

View Full Version : Burning point about Nehru Family

hamendra
July 20th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Request you to all to visite the following site and comment on it.

http://nehrufamily.com/

Please provide the comments on it.

rkumar
July 20th, 2005, 01:18 PM
RSS/VHP/BJP creation... Lagta hai logon ke paas koi kaam nahi hai...Logon ko upnee khud ki khabar nahi aur doosreon ke baap daddaon tak ki khabar rakhte hain... BTW, the website is full of distortions and is in poor taste..

RK^2

deepender
July 20th, 2005, 01:32 PM
The only burning point about this website seems to be the authors imaginations....

Sure, there are other issues related to governance during some of these congress regimes that can be raised for good debate, but personal malice is in poor taste indeed....

haryanajat
July 20th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Why did Sonia got her Indian citizenship only recently?
Why congress party leaders always look up to members of Nehru dynasty as their Supremos?
Why this servant mentality?

Sometime back I was chatting with an American who knows a thing or 2 about India - he said India would have been better if Sonia would have become the ruler...
I don't know why but I felt humiliated by his remark. :mad:

What about Maneka Gandhi?
What about Maneka Gandhi's son - how old is he?
Now Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi are being groomed as future leaders of Congress party.
The servant mentality continues....

scotlandjat
July 21st, 2005, 12:07 AM
Nathuram Godse took care of his chamcha Father and i think another Nathuram needs to be born to sort out this family.

I have little or no respect for the Ghandis.

Regards

haryanajat
July 21st, 2005, 03:25 AM
hey mahlee man? what is wrong with you? nathuram godse asassinated MAHTAMA GANDHI ON JANUARY 30, 1948. MAHTAMA GANDHI IS NOT RELATED TO THESE GANDHIS. OKAY. Mahtama Gandhi was a great man, the father of our nation.
Sonia is an italian dhobi girl who was studying English as a foreign language course when she met Rajiv Gandhi.
Indira Gandhi was daughter of Nehru. Rajiv Gandhi was her son.
Do you know these simple basic facts?
Indira took gandhi name (her husband feroze Khan changed his name to gandhi) because it was poltically convienient.
People confused her as being some sort of relative to Mahtama Gandhi. That helped get votes.
Now we have Sonia as defacto ruler.
In life we usually get what we deserve.
So blame all Indian electorate and their politicians with white skin fetish and servant mentality.

jitender_singh
July 21st, 2005, 07:41 PM
Hi,

Sir , father of nation hone se kuch nahee hotaa what he had done to future generations nothing .His only achievement is that he helped Nehru to become PM,Besides Sardar patel was in majority.

Its still because of nehru we are facing a problem in kashmir.Almsot daily we are loosing our Jawaans there.

Regards
Jitender

hey mahlee man? what is wrong with you? nathuram godse asassinated MAHTAMA GANDHI ON JANUARY 30, 1948. MAHTAMA GANDHI IS NOT RELATED TO THESE GANDHIS. OKAY. Mahtama Gandhi was a great man, the father of our nation.
Sonia is an italian dhobi girl who was studying English as a foreign language course when she met Rajiv Gandhi.
Indira Gandhi was daughter of Nehru. Rajiv Gandhi was her son.
Do you know these simple basic facts?
Indira took gandhi name (her husband feroze Khan changed his name to gandhi) because it was poltically convienient.
People confused her as being some sort of relative to Mahtama Gandhi. That helped get votes.
Now we have Sonia as defacto ruler.
In life we usually get what we deserve.
So blame all Indian electorate and their politicians with white skin fetish and servant mentality.

anujkumar
July 21st, 2005, 09:05 PM
Here is another thread with heated discussion on same Gandhi Family.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6201

haryanajat
July 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
Hi,

Sir , father of nation hone se kuch nahee hotaa what he had done to future generations nothing .His only achievement is that he helped Nehru to become PM,Besides Sardar patel was in majority.

Its still because of nehru we are facing a problem in kashmir.Almsot daily we are loosing our Jawaans there.

Regards
Jitender

Nehru ki wajay see kashmir mein problem haee? Buddy, what gandhi did according to the time and circumstances of his era was extraordinary. One cannot hold Mahtama Gandhi responsible for actions of Nehru and certainly not present situation regarding kashmir. Gandhi was a humanist and put bhai-chara before religion. When he was killed he had little personal possessions. He was not power hungry or money hungry. May be impractical but certainly he cannot he held resposible for all that you mention. Auur BJP/RSS ne kaunase teer maaar liyee kashmir meein? yeee BJP waaale bhi Ghoos khaatee haeen - tehelka mein padhha naheen kya?

jitender_singh
July 21st, 2005, 09:56 PM
you mean to say circumstances compelled Mr.gandhi to elect nehru as PM passing sardar Patel on side.????????

aur bhai rey main BJP ka supporter na hoon jo sach woh hi bata raha hoon...

Nehru ki wajay see kashmir mein problem haee? Buddy, what gandhi did according to the time and circumstances of his era was extraordinary. One cannot hold Mahtama Gandhi responsible for actions of Nehru and certainly not present situation regarding kashmir. Gandhi was a humanist and put bhai-chara before religion. When he was killed he had little personal possessions. He was not power hungry or money hungry. May be impractical but certainly he cannot he held resposible for all that you mention. Auur BJP/RSS ne kaunase teer maaar liyee kashmir meein? yeee BJP waaale bhi Ghoos khaatee haeen - tehelka mein padhha naheen kya?

haryanajat
July 21st, 2005, 10:09 PM
you mean to say circumstances compelled Mr.gandhi to elect nehru as PM passing sardar Patel on side.????????

aur bhai rey main BJP ka supporter na hoon jo sach woh hi bata raha hoon...
Bhai saheb muzhe too pataa naheen tha kee Gandhi nee elect kiya Nehru ko PM. After Gandhi was killed in 1948, who elected Nehru again as PM? and continued to do so till Nehru died in 1963? Kaun tha/thee woh?
Koi kisse kee dimag mein ghuss kar dekhta hae kee woh baaad mein kiasa nikalega? Why blame Mahatama Gandhi for all of India's ills? Did Gandhi create political dynasty of his own kith and kins? Kya Gandhi aapne bacchoon aur rishetedaaroon ko kursi dee gayaaa?
Aaap agaar Gandhi ke zaghaae hotee tooo kyaa kar lete? Aap hee kyoon koi aoor bhi kyaa kaar ke dikaahaata?

scotlandjat
July 22nd, 2005, 12:56 AM
You so called Father of India couldnt even save Three Young Boys from being hanged. Not only that One of the Boys was a 22year JAT( One of Us ) am sure everyone knows his name no introduction needed.

I suppose Ghandi was good at moving the masses around India and that is the only credit he deserves. If anything he was a Servant of the British Raj.

haryanajat
July 22nd, 2005, 01:06 AM
You so called Father of India couldnt even save Three Young Boys from being hanged. Not only that One of the Boys was a 22year JAT( One of Us ) am sure everyone knows his name no introduction needed.

I suppose Ghandi was good at moving the masses around India and that is the only credit he deserves. If anything he was a Servant of the British Raj.
Are you engaging in selective criticism? servant of british raj? why was he in british jails for most of the time?

Are you talking about bhagat singh?

If you want to go back, let us go back to 1857 when the sikhs and gurkhas sided with the british and suppressed the mutineeers. If it was not for their help, may be India would have gotten rid of british quite early.

shailendra
July 22nd, 2005, 02:10 AM
Are you engaging in selective criticism? servant of british raj? why was he in british jails for most of the time?

If you want to go back, let us go back to 1857 when the sikhs and gurkhas sided with the british and suppressed the mutineeers. If it was not for their help, may be India would have gotten rid of british quite early.

Ohhhhhh.......Maaaaaann!!!! Not the Gandhi debates all over again!
I think the archives are full of that and one should just go back and look at them... :cool:

If not some of us others here are gonna start responding to this post like in that famous joke; "my response: post no. 12", "or better still my response: post no. 44"!!! Heh! Heh! ;)

raj_rathee
July 22nd, 2005, 02:30 AM
Ohhhhhh.......Maaaaaann!!!! Not the Gandhi debates all over again!
I think the archives are full of that and one should just go back and look at them... :cool:

If not some of us others here are gonna start responding to this post like in that famous joke; "my response: post no. 12", "or better still my response: post no. 44"!!! Heh! Heh! ;)

:D

Hooda, yoh gol chasmayan aala tera paanda na chodae... :D

sandeep.dahiya
July 22nd, 2005, 04:18 AM
I also have one confusinf question about gandhi.

why did he signed the agreement stating that india wil give netaji subhash chander bose to british govt. if he is found alive anytime.

if anybody has any comment in this matter????????????

haryanajat
July 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
I also have one confusinf question about gandhi.

why did he signed the agreement stating that india wil give netaji subhash chander bose to british govt. if he is found alive anytime.

if anybody has any comment in this matter????????????

Can you give the web link or the name of the book or source that says Gandhi signed an agreement with the British that India will give up bose if he was found alive anytime?

So we have an aggrement that Gandhi had the ability to move masses. Look at India - it is a country of so many different people. They speak so many languages and are of so many faiths.
IT is a BIG DEAL to be able to create unity amongst them.

I don't understand why some people here are against Mahatma Gandhi?
It's very easy to talk about why Gandhi didn't do a 1 or 2 things or did a couple of things the wrong way.
What would you have done IF you were in his place?
It's very easy to criticize. But to do what Gandhi did considering the circumstances of his time is not an easy task.

scotlandjat
July 23rd, 2005, 05:31 PM

Yes you are very correct in 1857 JAT Sikhs were recruited in the 100,000s by the British since they were very well trained in European Military affairs and highly disciplined which made them great Soldiers not only that they knew the European Military drill. Hence the Fact the Sikh Regiment even till this very day is the most Highly decorated Regiment in the Indian forces. Am sure Colonel Tavathia or Colonel Malik will have more Information on this.

As we all know here Punjab was seperate from the rest of India at that time because Sher-e-Punjab JAT MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH SANDHANWALIA had created his Empire Khalsa Sarkar JI and it was only after his death that the Sardars turned on one another. The British took advantage of this and made Khalsa Sarkarji part of the British Raj and they knew many JAT/Sikhs would make excellent Soldiers.

Ok here are 2 example i'll give you and lets see what reason you will come up with.

In 1940, a Sikh by the name of Udham Singh travelled to England and assassinated Sir Michael O Dwyer. O Dwyer was the man who gave the go-ahead for the firing of innocents in the massacre of Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar, Punjab back in 1919. This brutal attack took place on Vasakhi - a religious day for the Sikhs, and a state-wide holiday for all Punjabis. Upto a thousand men, women and children were gunned down in cold blood.
Udham Singh waited twenty years to exact revenge for this terrible scar. After having assassinated O Dwyer, what did Gandhi do? Gandhi wrote a letter of apology to the British!!! Wah letter of Apology he might aswell had kissed their arses in public. LOLZ.

In the late 1930's, Gandhi was defeated by one Subhash Chander Bose in a Congress leadership election. Bose was renowned for his hatred of the British and his willingness to take up arms in the endeavour of Indian Independence. This conflicted with Gandhi's doctrine of non-violence. So, Gandhi went on a hunger strike against Bose's legitimate victory, and caused a rift in the Indian National Congress forcing other senior leaders like Nehru to not back Bose. By the way just out of curiosty how many times did Ghandi go on one of his Fasts??? i've lost count LOLZ.

RAM RAM.

gaganjat
July 23rd, 2005, 07:09 PM
Gandhi Gandhi gandi gandi, apni isse tisse karawe gandhi

haryanajat
July 24th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Yes you are very correct in 1857 JAT Sikhs were recruited in the 100,000s by the British since they were very well trained in European Military affairs and highly disciplined which made them great Soldiers not only that they knew the European Military drill. Hence the Fact the Sikh Regiment even till this very day is the most Highly decorated Regiment in the Indian forces. Am sure Colonel Tavathia or Colonel Malik will have more Information on this.

As we all know here Punjab was seperate from the rest of India at that time because Sher-e-Punjab JAT MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH SANDHANWALIA had created his Empire Khalsa Sarkar JI and it was only after his death that the Sardars turned on one another. The British took advantage of this and made Khalsa Sarkarji part of the British Raj and they knew many JAT/Sikhs would make excellent Soldiers.

Ok here are 2 example i'll give you and lets see what reason you will come up with.

In 1940, a Sikh by the name of Udham Singh travelled to England and assassinated Sir Michael O Dwyer. O Dwyer was the man who gave the go-ahead for the firing of innocents in the massacre of Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar, Punjab back in 1919. This brutal attack took place on Vasakhi - a religious day for the Sikhs, and a state-wide holiday for all Punjabis. Upto a thousand men, women and children were gunned down in cold blood.
Udham Singh waited twenty years to exact revenge for this terrible scar. After having assassinated O Dwyer, what did Gandhi do? Gandhi wrote a letter of apology to the British!!! Wah letter of Apology he might aswell had kissed their arses in public. LOLZ.

In the late 1930's, Gandhi was defeated by one Subhash Chander Bose in a Congress leadership election. Bose was renowned for his hatred of the British and his willingness to take up arms in the endeavour of Indian Independence. This conflicted with Gandhi's doctrine of non-violence. So, Gandhi went on a hunger strike against Bose's legitimate victory, and caused a rift in the Indian National Congress forcing other senior leaders like Nehru to not back Bose. By the way just out of curiosty how many times did Ghandi go on one of his Fasts??? i've lost count LOLZ.

RAM RAM.

So we have an agreement that sikhs served the British and killed off their own country people in gadar of 1857 and thereafter.
And you acknowledge that if it was not for their help the gadar of 1857 might have succeeded?
Compare those deeds to Gandhi's few mistakes.

Then we can also talk about the sikh insurgency in 1980's and early 1990's.
What were the causes of that?

what did bose do? joined the japs and nazis and like someone has posted here they served as porters under the japs.

Gandhi atleast united the people and considering the division amongst the Indians at that time, his non-violent strategy of confronting the british was the most appropriate.

Can you come up with something better?

scotlandjat
July 24th, 2005, 02:58 PM
So we have an agreement that sikhs served the British and killed off their own country people in gadar of 1857 and thereafter.
And you acknowledge that if it was not for their help the gadar of 1857 might have succeeded?
Compare those deeds to Gandhi's few mistakes.

Then we can also talk about the sikh insurgency in 1980's and early 1990's.
What were the causes of that?

what did bose do? joined the japs and nazis and like someone has posted here they served as porters under the japs.

Gandhi atleast united the people and considering the division amongst the Indians at that time, his non-violent strategy of confronting the british was the most appropriate.

Can you come up with something better?

So are you trying to say that only JAT Sikhs worked for the British Raj??? ok fair enough if that is what you think. Each to their own. LOLZ.

You still havent given an answer to why Ghandi wrote a letter of Apology to the British Raj.

As for Netaji joining the Japs and Nazis whats that got to do with Him DEFEATING Ghandi in a landslide victory in a Congress leadership election??? The only reason why Ghandi didn't want Netaji to be leader is because Ghandi was Power hungry and selfish.

As for Ghandi few mistakes what about Pakistan??? LOLZ.

rkumar
July 24th, 2005, 04:21 PM
........In 1940, a Sikh by the name of Udham Singh travelled to England and assassinated Sir Michael O Dwyer. O Dwyer was the man who gave the go-ahead for the firing of innocents in the massacre of Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar, Punjab back in 1919. This brutal attack took place on Vasakhi - a religious day for the Sikhs, and a state-wide holiday for all Punjabis. Upto a thousand men, women and children were gunned down in cold blood.

.[/B]

Could you please give some details and any refernce/ weblink to this letter ? I am really keen to read the contents of this letter.

RK^2

dahiyarules
July 24th, 2005, 04:51 PM
You know guys, very honestly, I LOVE THE GANDHI-NEHRU DEBATES. And i also love the BJP-VHP-RSS debates. Fianlly people are coming to the awakeing fo the fact that our country's been screwed over bad, by our former leaders.

First of all, the website doesnt seem to be thecreation of a Desi, as "Gandhi" has been spelt wrongly several time. Thats not possible with a Desi, because, Gandhi-Nehru are the first words we learn in our schools, thanks to state-board controlled education.

Gandhi was a great guy. Even though am ideologically different from him, I strongly stand along with him on moral and ethical issues. As for the Nehrus and the fake Gandhis (Indira and her siblings), they lived in humongous villas, travelled first class internationally, studied overseas, and have shahi- shauks. Just the other day I read about how Rahul Gandhi likes to speak bike n' all. So I hardly see a connection between the fake-gandhis and Tau Ganshyam from Deehgal.

Get real guys, the nehru-gandhis have just ruled over us for all these years. Whatever we did, or whatever we have today, its just becuase of our hard work. So stop edyfying these jokers.

haryanajat
July 25th, 2005, 12:29 PM
So are you trying to say that only JAT Sikhs worked for the British Raj??? ok fair enough if that is what you think. Each to their own. LOLZ.

You still havent given an answer to why Ghandi wrote a letter of Apology to the British Raj.

As for Netaji joining the Japs and Nazis whats that got to do with Him DEFEATING Ghandi in a landslide victory in a Congress leadership election??? The only reason why Ghandi didn't want Netaji to be leader is because Ghandi was Power hungry and selfish.

As for Ghandi few mistakes what about Pakistan??? LOLZ.

First of all it is Gandhi not the incorrect British spelling Ghandi. Secondly the Sikhs along with the Gurkhas played a big role in 1857. If it was not for these 2 , India might have been independent in 1857. That's a loss of 90 years.
Then Gandhi was correct. Bose had militiarlistic views. Considering how divided Indians were, besides being a unarmed and peace loving people, Gandhi's non-violence strategy was the best option.
Gandhi died with few possessions, none of his kiths and kins occupied any important posts in the government. We don't have a Mahatma Gandhi dynasty ruling over India like you incorrectly mentioned.

scotlandjat
July 28th, 2005, 02:15 AM
First of all it is Gandhi not the incorrect British spelling Ghandi. Secondly the Sikhs along with the Gurkhas played a big role in 1857. If it was not for these 2 , India might have been independent in 1857. That's a loss of 90 years.
Then Gandhi was correct. Bose had militiarlistic views. Considering how divided Indians were, besides being a unarmed and peace loving people, Gandhi's non-violence strategy was the best option.
Gandhi died with few possessions, none of his kiths and kins occupied any important posts in the government. We don't have a Mahatma Gandhi dynasty ruling over India like you incorrectly mentioned.

Ghandi is how we British JATS spell it so what are you going to do about it??? Bendover???? LOLLZZZZZZ.

Anyway to my point.

Your argument is based upon the 1857 Revolt against the British Raj and i have noticed how you keep mentioning that The JAT/Sikhs and Gurkhas did this and did that. LMAO.

The 1857 Revolt has NOTHING to do with India' Indapendance it was a Muslim revolt against the British Raj.

You still aint managed to answer why your precious Ghanda wrote a letter of Apology to the British Raj.................

Anyway it was your own PM that said the British did alot good for India, i rest my case.

haryanajat
July 28th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Ghandi is how we British JATS spell it so what are you going to do about it??? Bendover???? LOLLZZZZZZ.

Anyway to my point.

Your argument is based upon the 1857 Revolt against the British Raj and i have noticed how you keep mentioning that The JAT/Sikhs and Gurkhas did this and did that. LMAO.

The 1857 Revolt has NOTHING to do with India' Indapendance it was a Muslim revolt against the British Raj.

You still aint managed to answer why your precious Ghanda wrote a letter of Apology to the British Raj.................

Anyway it was your own PM that said the British did alot good for India, i rest my case.

Could you give all of us the link/reference to where you are getting this information that Gandhi wrote a letter of apology to the british?
I am begining to have doubts about you. First you confuse Mahtama Gandhi with Nehru parivaaar. Secondly, you have incorrect ideas about 1857. Hindus and muslims equally participated in 1857.
What about the 1980's and early 1990's when the sikh insurgents did plenty of bomb blasts in punjab, haryana, delhi and elsewhere?
No wonder you spell Gandhi like a britisher would.

scotlandjat
July 29th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Could you give all of us the link/reference to where you are getting this information that Gandhi wrote a letter of apology to the british?
I am begining to have doubts about you. First you confuse Mahtama Gandhi with Nehru parivaaar. Secondly, you have incorrect ideas about 1857. Hindus and muslims equally participated in 1857.
What about the 1980's and early 1990's when the sikh insurgents did plenty of bomb blasts in punjab, haryana, delhi and elsewhere?
No wonder you spell Gandhi like a britisher would.

I spell Ghandi cause am JAT British born n bred i rest my case. Anything else son???

I honestly couldnt resist laughing my arse off reading your pathetic comment and i quote " What about the 1980's and early 1990's when the sikh insurgents did plenty of bomb blasts in punjab, haryana, delhi and elsewhere? " Correct me if i am wrong or not BUT was it not the Brar Sikh JATS who stopped the Khalistani movement??? and what has this got to do with 1857???

If your argument is that the 1857 revolt was to give the whole of ' India ' Indapendance then explain your FREINDLY NEIGHBOUR PAKISTAN...... :D :D

Hell when Hindus and Sikhs were coming across in the truck and train loads into India was it not your precious Ghanda that told them to go back and die peacefully??? Oh yeh but that wasnt Ghandi that was another Ghandi who just happend to look like Ghandi and talk like Ghandi. LOLZ.

haryanajat
July 29th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I spell Ghandi cause am JAT British born n bred i rest my case. Anything else son???

I honestly couldnt resist laughing my arse off reading your pathetic comment and i quote " What about the 1980's and early 1990's when the sikh insurgents did plenty of bomb blasts in punjab, haryana, delhi and elsewhere? " Correct me if i am wrong or not BUT was it not the Brar Sikh JATS who stopped the Khalistani movement??? and what has this got to do with 1857???

If your argument is that the 1857 revolt was to give the whole of ' India ' Indapendance then explain your FREINDLY NEIGHBOUR PAKISTAN...... :D :D

Hell when Hindus and Sikhs were coming across in the truck and train loads into India was it not your precious Ghanda that told them to go back and die peacefully??? Oh yeh but that wasnt Ghandi that was another Ghandi who just happend to look like Ghandi and talk like Ghandi. LOLZ.

Actually you sound pathetic. No wonder being british born you have little knowledge about India. All you know is what some of your friends told you or by reading on net.
Next it was KPS GILL who put an end to sikh terrorism(that's correct they were terrorists). I don't agree with the ways he did that though.
Kindly provide proper documentation to support your pathetic allegations about Gandhi's mistakes or whatever you call them.

shailendra
July 29th, 2005, 09:06 PM
The discussions (or the arguments actually) are quite interesting to read I must say. But really both of you seem to be going off on a tangent a lot of times.
First off this should not be a discussion about Hindu-Muslims (and imagine now surprisingly even the Sikhs!)… Please don’t make this sound like some fanatical blubbering and frothing of the mouth, cause this site is hardly so!

The 1857 uprising was more of a revolt (sparked less by nation frevor but rather more as a revolt against the British handling of the Hindu soldiers that had themselves drafted into the Army in the very first place and really the Sikhs or not would (and did) get crushed immediately as soon as the British realized what is going on and right away poured (literally) tons and thousands of more soldiers from the English coast into the Indian subcontinent. It was definitely a good mutiny while it lasted.

Gandhi [let’s not get anal about the spelling here guys! Spelling a name wrongly (and he by no means was or is the only Gandhi on this Earth; only reflects our ignorance and let’s not confuse ‘accent’ or how you speak out a name, with how it is actually spelled! The British did enough harm as it is calling Thakur-Tagore, Ganga-Gangees and Sipahee-Sepoy and so on…and so let’s not ape the same people that we are apparently bashing here]…Gandhi can hardly be called power hungry but more of becoming a backless person when it finally came to dealing with his own countrymen. His far sightedness apparently fell short immediately after when the independence was gained, and almost as if the purpose literally went out from him after having thrown out the British! He left the people (the congress, the leaders and the general political junta) to bicker among themselves and just excused himself totally away from it all when really the real crunch of a real leader of men should have been to ensure that the country (which was suddenly visionless) is lead in the right direction!

haryanajat
July 29th, 2005, 10:27 PM
The discussions (or the arguments actually) are quite interesting to read I must say. But really both of you seem to be going off on a tangent a lot of times.
First off this should not be a discussion about Hindu-Muslims (and imagine now surprisingly even the Sikhs!)… Please don’t make this sound like some fanatical blubbering and frothing of the mouth, cause this site is hardly so!

The 1857 uprising was more of a revolt (sparked less by nation frevor but rather more as a revolt against the British handling of the Hindu soldiers that had themselves drafted into the Army in the very first place and really the Sikhs or not would (and did) get crushed immediately as soon as the British realized what is going on and right away poured (literally) tons and thousands of more soldiers from the English coast into the Indian subcontinent. It was definitely a good mutiny while it lasted.

Gandhi [let’s not get anal about the spelling here guys! Spelling a name wrongly (and he by no means was or is the only Gandhi on this Earth; only reflects our ignorance and let’s not confuse ‘accent’ or how you speak out a name, with how it is actually spelled! The British did enough harm as it is calling Thakur-Tagore, Ganga-Gangees and Sipahee-Sepoy and so on…and so let’s not ape the same people that we are apparently bashing here]…Gandhi can hardly be called power hungry but more of becoming a backless person when it finally came to dealing with his own countrymen. His far sightedness apparently fell short immediately after when the independence was gained, and almost as if the purpose literally went out from him after having thrown out the British! He left the people (the congress, the leaders and the general political junta) to bicker among themselves and just excused himself totally away from it all when really the real crunch of a real leader of men should have been to ensure that the country (which was suddenly visionless) is lead in the right direction!

First it is probably an Indian Habit to expect too much and ask miracles from a leader. And if they make 1 or 2 little mistakes that person is seen as a villian.
How did Gandhi leave people to bicker among themselves? He was in calcutta trying to prevent hindus and muslims from fighting.
Let us look into our faults first.
He has not yet provided any sort of documentation to back up his allegations. Then he comes back and types up another allegation without providing any documentation.

shailendra
July 30th, 2005, 02:02 AM
First it is probably an Indian Habit to expect too much and ask miracles from a leader. And if they make 1 or 2 little mistakes that person is seen as a villian.
How did Gandhi leave people to bicker among themselves? He was in calcutta trying to prevent hindus and muslims from fighting.
He has not yet provided any sort of documentation to back up his allegations. Then he comes back and types up another allegation without providing any documentation.

The last post was by me Jeetendra, not Harjivan...and secondly; a Nation divided is not a '1 or 2 little mistakes'!!! :rolleyes: [and I am sure we all are absolutely delighted to Know that he was in Calcutta seperating the mob after all (while apparently according to you; the whole partition, bickering by other leaders and the handover of powers etc.) happened right behind his very back!]

And really, If you too think and agree that he was not someone to expect miracles from then maybe you should quite end harping on his toot altogther...cause if that is the case and that is exactly what we are saying on these 'Gandhi' debates here (and now apparently you too agree with us ;) ) he was not such a 'miracle maker' by a long stretch anyways and so therefore maybe it's time to stop worshipping him as such a 'Mahatma'!!! Period!

[...and would you please take it easy and stop chirping,'Gimme a documentation, gimme a documentation', every time someone says something!?! It is a discussion blog for pete's sake, not a Supreme court of law proceedings!!! :cool: ]

raj2rif
July 30th, 2005, 03:55 AM

I am amazed to read the way this discussion has gone so far. There are two issues apprantly, that people seems to be ignorant about.

The first issue is about the soldiering itself. Most soldiers serve their nation, and take oath to protect it. Who is governing it really does not matter. I have never been a congress supporter, but most of the time, I had been in the military the nation was ruled by the congress party. So for a soldier it really does not matter. A task is given to his regiment and for the honor of his regiment he gives his life or takes the life of some one who is fighting against his regiment. A murderer and a soldier are both involved in killing of another human being, while one is considered the crime the other is considered the noble cause. So, if any one is arguing that the soldiers in British army fought against their own countrymen is purely ignorant about the profession of soldiering.

Now comes the question of Gandhi. There is no doubt that he was one of the greatest leader of his time and many of us would fall much short of his imagination leave aside criticizing him. What he did was not ordinary work, but that does not mean he did not make mistakes. He did make some mistakes and some of them costly one, but that does not dimnishes his good work.

What Mr. Shailendra Hooda has written has a lot of merit. Probably we did not plan what to do after independence? Our planning ended at the stroke of British leaving India. Why Gandhi, Nehru and Patel who were at the helm of affairs were found wanting to control the massacre that followed the partition. It is very easy for us to criticize these people today, but imagine taking decisions at that level, when you don't know the outcome of your decisions. It is purely because of this reason, the decision making is the most difficult skill and that is why decision makers are paid maximum.

Gandhi Ji probably could never take defeat easily. It was probably this quality of his character which drove him to do what he did. His defeat in Congress election against Subhash Bose and his reactions after that showed his character. If one evaluates the decision of Subhash Bose took to ensure Gandhi remained in the congress, he stands taller than Mr. Gandhi. For even in victory he thought probably Gandhi's association with the congress was must for the national movement to continue. Both Mr Bose and Mr. Gandhi were two different personalities and both contributed to the freedom of our nation. We can't ignore that and can't condemn any one for a few mistakes they made.

I remember a case in my own regiment. We had a Subedar (Jat by the way) who was found wanting when posted to a very difficult area. With 27 years of distinguished service and an excellent record, my Commanding officer asked my opinion whether or not that person be recommended for honorary commission. I had seen that Subedar right from the days when he was I think a Lance Naik. The Battalion always looked upto him when ever we had a firing competition and he never disappointed the Battalion. The short coming in his attitued/character that came to light toward the end of his career was grave. But then I thought that the soldier in question was never tested on such grounds during his formative years. To expect a miracle from him at this time was probably asking for too much. Secondly, the expectations were high from him as always. I simply asked the CO one question, whether the single act of weakness should be the reason for ignoring his service par excellence for 27 years? Both me and the CO decided that the soldier be given his due and he did get his honorary commission.

Why I am mentioning this incident here is that we all make mistakes and some time the grave one. But should that be the sole reason for us to ignore the good work done by the people?

haryanajat
July 30th, 2005, 04:02 AM
The last post was by me Jeetendra, not Harjivan...and secondly; a Nation divided is not a '1 or 2 little mistakes'!!! :rolleyes: [and I am sure we all are absolutely delighted to Know that he was in Calcutta seperating the mob after all (while apparently according to you; the whole partition, bickering by other leaders and the handover of powers etc.) happened right behind his very back!]

And really, If you too think and agree that he was not someone to expect miracles from then maybe you should quite end harping on his toot altogther...cause if that is the case and that is exactly what we are saying on these 'Gandhi' debates here (and now apparently you too agree with us ;) ) he was not such a 'miracle maker' by a long stretch anyways and so therefore maybe it's time to stop worshipping him as such a 'Mahatma'!!! Period!

[...and would you please take it easy and stop chirping,'Gimme a documentation, gimme a documentation', every time someone says something!?! It is a discussion blog for pete's sake, not a Supreme court of law proceedings!!! :cool: ]

I knew it was you but I was also replying to him.
Mahlee Sahab admitted that Gandhi had the ability to move massess.
Give me name of 1 Indian leader who had the capabilities to do that?
India is approximately the size of western Europe. Someone like Gandhi comes up and unites the people of this vast land - is that a small deal? I think that's a miracle.
Gandhi ke palle bandh doo haar problem?
Make him a scapegoat?
Why blame Gandhi for partition?
why not Jinnah? or Iqbal or someone else?
I am all for a separate nation for muslims. I think their religion is just not compatible with native Indian religions. En ko ek country bhi mila phir bhi halla macahate haeen aaur do auur do. They want to rule over the kaffirs.
How many democratic muslim countries are there? Turkey? Indonesia? Malaysia? And they are not democracies in the real sense either.
Like Rajender uncle said, Mr. Mahlee needs to provide references for his allegations. But he has not done it so far. He would have if he had something :rolleyes: but apparently all he can do is harp about Gandhi ne yeey kiya gandhi nee wooh kiya, Gandhi aisa tha, Gandhi waisa tha... :(

haryanajat
July 30th, 2005, 09:13 AM
The first issue is about the soldiering itself. Most soldiers serve their nation, and take oath to protect it. Who is governing it really does not matter. I have never been a congress supporter, but most of the time, I had been in the military the nation was ruled by the congress party. So for a soldier it really does not matter. A task is given to his regiment and for the honor of his regiment he gives his life or takes the life of some one who is fighting against his regiment. A murderer and a soldier are both involved in killing of another human being, while one is considered the crime the other is considered the noble cause. So, if any one is arguing that the soldiers in British army fought against their own countrymen is purely ignorant about the profession of soldiering.

I don't agree with you here, Sir. After the second anglo-sikh war of 1848, Sikhs began in large numbers to join the army of East India company. They were used heavily at critical time during the seige of delhi in the revolt of 1857. This is very similiar to say a Briton joining hands with the Romans, or an american soldier working for the British during the revolutionary war. Any soldier who works for a colonizer and shoots at his own people is a traitor.
I wonder how come 50,000 englishmen ruled over 300 million Indians?
I think native troops played a big part in that.
(just for fun- suppose all 300 million Indians had spit at the same time on the tiny island of Britian, it would have drowned :D )

mukeshkumar007
July 30th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I wonder how come 50,000 englishmen ruled over 300 million Indians?

Ghar Ka Bhedi Lank Dhawe....

gaganjat
July 30th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I have just checked that ' Nehru family chart'
There are hundreds of lines going here and there, attaching someone to something. I got the picture but what a confusion.LOL

jitendershooda
July 31st, 2005, 10:24 PM
"Gandhi ke palle bandh doo haar problem?
Make him a scapegoat?
why not Jinnah? or Iqbal or someone else? "

Jitender bhai "Gandhi ji ke bandh do haar problem" .... whatever one did wrong will always be pointed to ....

1) His behaviour at the time of fansi to bhagat singh,rajguru and sukhdev ?

2) Gandhi ne Subhash ji se haar karne ke baad 30's mein jo behaviour kiya was that right ... ?

3) After Independence why he favoured Nehru though the Patel ji was in majority... ?

bhai mein is baat mein gaam aale ko favour karta hun

so therefore maybe it's time to stop worshipping him as such a 'Mahatma'!!! Period!

that we should stop worshipping him and stop telling such songs to our new generation that " De di hume ajadi bina khadag bina dhal ....."

He had his contribution in our fight for independence.

SARA BURAI KA TOKRA AGAR UNKE SIR NAHI RAKHNA TO THEEK HAI PAR SARA JEET KA SEHRA BHI TO MAT BANDHO .....BACCHA JAB SE SCHOOL MEIN JANA SURU KARTA HAI USKI KITABON PAR

PAHELE PAGE PAR GANDHI , DOOSRE PER BACHON KE PYARE NEHRU ....AUR AB INDIRA KI PHOTO BHI AANI SURU HO GAE THI ...

SWAMI RAMDEV ...JO YOGA SIKHATE HEIN NE PICHLE SAAL 2 OCT KO EK BAHUT SAHI BAAT KAHI THI ....

" KI AAJ TAK AAPNE KABHI SOCHA HAI IS DESH MEIN AISA KUN HOTA HAI KI JIS RASSE SE GANDHI KI BAKRI BANDHA KARTI THI WO AAPKO AAJ BHI UNKE MUSEUM MEIN MIL JAEGI PAR WO FANSI KA FANDA KAHIN NAHI MILEGA JISSE BHAGAT SINGH , RAJGURU AND SUKHDEV KO FANSI DEE GAEE THI ... "

Can you tell why the court proceedings of Nathu ram godsse never opened for public or media .... bhai ye desh fully democratic country hai to aisa kun hai ki ek marte hue aadmi ki baat to sabhi ko pata chalne dete taki log khud faisla kar saken ki usne aisa kun kiya ?????

haryanajat
July 31st, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Gandhi ke palle bandh doo haar problem?
Make him a scapegoat?
why not Jinnah? or Iqbal or someone else? "

Jitender bhai "Gandhi ji ke bandh do haar problem" .... whatever one did wrong will always be pointed to ....

1) His behaviour at the time of fansi to bhagat singh,rajguru and sukhdev ?

2) Gandhi ne Subhash ji se haar karne ke baad 30's mein jo behaviour kiya was that right ... ?

3) After Independence why he favoured Nehru though the Patel ji was in majority... ?

that we should stop worshipping him and stop telling such songs to our new generation that " De di hume ajadi bina khadag bina dhal ....."

He had his contribution in our fight for independence.

SARA BURAI KA TOKRA AGAR UNKE SIR NAHI RAKHNA TO THEEK HAI PAR SARA JEET KA SEHRA BHI TO MAT BANDHO .....BACCHA JAB SE SCHOOL MEIN JANA SURU KARTA HAI USKI KITABON PAR

PAHELE PAGE PAR GANDHI , DOOSRE PER BACHON KE PYARE NEHRU ....AUR AB INDIRA KI PHOTO BHI AANI SURU HO GAE THI ...

SWAMI RAMDEV ...JO YOGA SIKHATE HEIN NE PICHLE SAAL 2 OCT KO EK BAHUT SAHI BAAT KAHI THI ....

" KI AAJ TAK AAPNE KABHI SOCHA HAI IS DESH MEIN AISA KUN HOTA HAI KI JIS RASSE SE GANDHI KI BAKRI BANDHA KARTI THI WO AAPKO AAJ BHI UNKE MUSEUM MEIN MIL JAEGI PAR WO FANSI KA FANDA KAHIN NAHI MILEGA JISSE BHAGAT SINGH , RAJGURU AND SUKHDEV KO FANSI DEE GAEE THI ... "

Can you tell why the court proceedings of Nathu ram godsse never opened for public or media .... bhai ye desh fully democratic country hai to aisa kun hai ki ek marte hue aadmi ki baat to sabhi ko pata chalne dete taki log khud faisla kar saken ki usne aisa kun kiya ?????

Gandhi philosophy was non-violence. Like I had said Bose would have taken congress in the wrong direction. He had militiaristic views. So I agree with Gandhi here.
Gandhi kee paas koi futue dekhne kee koi magic ball tho thi nahee ki usak pahle see pataa hotaa ki nehru aur uske pucheeteen aise nikalee gee?
Auur Nehru nee bhi kya buraaa kiya - 5 year plan banyee, IITs khulwayeee.
Usne bhi too kuch accha haee kiyaa hogaa? Gandhi neee Nehru kee haath too pakdeee tho the nahee ki uske marji see chalta raheee?
Who knew Rajiv will marry Sonia and she would be ruling? who knew that beforehand?
I think blame should go to our servant mentality. We should blame ourselves for allowing family raj.
I say it is very good Gandhi ko padayee jataaa hae school mein. That creates good sanskars in youth. We don't have things going on like what is happening in that terrorist state - pakistan.

scotlandjat
July 31st, 2005, 11:12 PM
That is exactly my point, Ghandi did not win Indapendance for India like most Indians are brought up to beleive though i can Understand why. 55years of Congress Rule would have any common person beleive that he did.

Credit for Ghandi is that he was able to move the masses in a peaceful manner which suited the British Raj just fine. I mean the the Last thing the British Raj wanted was people rioting on the streets and causing Instabilty. To Run an Empire one must first have Stabilty and Order.

Also lets not forget World One and World Two played a much major part to the decline of the British Raj.

haryanajat
July 31st, 2005, 11:28 PM
Mahlee sahab UNARMED Indians rioting in the streets would have been been very easy to control by the armed BRITISH and the NATIVE troops. Unlike America where obtaing firearm is considered as a basic right of every law abiding American, Indians did no have access to firearms. Americans only won their independence as they had ready access to firearms.
Gandhi was pretty smart guy. He understood this limitation. And in his own way united a vast country. His philosophy of non-violence was the best strategy of his time.
I wonder how so many of us who were born years later after Gandhi died can sit down and read BS on internet and criticize him so easily. What could you have done If you were in his place? Could you achieve what he achieved. Don't think so.

brad
August 1st, 2005, 12:57 PM
Gandhis formula had 3 biggest victory to its credit and many minor one.
It worked in different countries in different continenents and against the most ruthless and powerfull rulers. What else do u want? Given me another name that is as successful? As for Nehru, dont blame him, u or ur praents or ur grandparents made him the PM. He cannot blamed for the nations low IQ.

shailendra
August 2nd, 2005, 06:30 AM

Jitender Bhai Gaam aale ka raam-raam! ;)

ozyjat
August 2nd, 2005, 07:24 AM
Well just because people had low IQ it does not become an excuse for him to do what he did.And I will use your point to answer your question(Give me another name that is as successful?)

You wrote people had low IQ, thats why Gandhi was so popular in those days, today more and more people are waking up to the fact that he wasn't as good as to be called a mahatma.

People were illetrate then, unhe a se b ka nahin pata tha, today general people are more aware and that is why Mr. Gandhi is slowly but steadily loosing his inappropriate popularity.

Aur jahan tak raha hamare parents aur grandparents ka sawaal, I know for fact they would have never backed him up on many things.Poora bharat uske saath nahin tha.

Gandhis formula had 3 biggest victory to its credit and many minor one.
It worked in different countries in different continenents and against the most ruthless and powerfull rulers. What else do u want? Given me another name that is as successful? As for Nehru, dont blame him, u or ur praents or ur grandparents made him the PM. He cannot blamed for the nations low IQ.

haryanajat
August 2nd, 2005, 10:00 AM
Well just because people had low IQ it does not become an excuse for him to do what he did.And I will use your point to answer your question(Give me another name that is as successful?)

You wrote people had low IQ, thats why Gandhi was so popular in those days, today more and more people are waking up to the fact that he wasn't as good as to be called a mahatma.

People were illetrate then, unhe a se b ka nahin pata tha, today general people are more aware and that is why Mr. Gandhi is slowly but steadily loosing his inappropriate popularity.
Aur jahan tak raha hamare parents aur grandparents ka sawaal, I know for fact they would have never backed him up on many things.Poora bharat uske saath nahin tha.

Bhai correct spelling of the word illeterate is "Illiterate." What does anpadh mean anyway. Does it mean people who have not studied are fools? Define Illiterate? If someone is a PHD does that make them wise? padhai likhayee karnee see kiske ko Buddhi aa jaa tee hae?
Thinking about that I have heard people who follow cricket say that Don Bradman would have failed as a cricketer if he was playing today. Those people who talk like that don't know what they are talking about.
Similarly people who denigrate Gandhi don't know anything. They have no clue about his time.

ozyjat
August 2nd, 2005, 10:46 AM
Dost main baat to Dudiji se kar raha tha, but, kintu, parantu, par tu kahan se beech mein aa gaya.

Anyway spelling mistake batane ke liye dhanyavad.

Tu sahi kah raha hai Bradman agar aaj hota to utna achha cricketer nahin hota. Usi tarah Gandhi bhi agar aaj hota to Itna impressive nahin hota aur shayd yahi baat prove karti hai ki wo Mahatma nahin hai eik aam aadmi tha.
Meri ye request hai tujhse ki please apni kahi baaton ka doosra pahlu bhi soch liya kar.

Jab tujhe apni kahi baaton ka sahi arth nahin pata to main tujhse kya knowledge ki baat karun.

Anyway have a good day.

Bhai correct spelling of the word illeterate is "Illiterate." What does anpadh mean anyway. Does it mean people who have not studied are fools? Define Illiterate? If someone is a PHD does that make them wise? padhai likhayee karnee see kiske ko Buddhi aa jaa tee hae?
Thinking about that I have heard people who follow cricket say that Don Bradman would have failed as a cricketer if he was playing today. Those people who talk like that don't know what they are talking about.
Similarly people who denigrate Gandhi don't know anything. They have no clue about his time.

dahiyarules
August 2nd, 2005, 10:47 AM
Hey Jeetendra !

Shold I call u a "Jark" or a "Jerc." Whatever way I may put it, you would still be a "Jerk." Stop being one of those Gandhian jerks, and let people express their anguish about the fact they were duped into believing that Gandhi was a saint. Gandhi and Nehru were the two names that are emobossed on every childs mind as they grow up, and goto public schools. Any criticism of these two names is blasphemy and anti-national.

As more and more Indians are getting access to alternative but reliable sources of information, they are learning facts about Gandhi and nehru that we were never told in schools.

India ould have become free anyway. The british lost in many more colonies in the face of violent uprisings, than the ones to peaceful resistance. The ones they lost to "Peaceful resistance" was mainly becuase of the fallout of world war 2. The Germans had blown the crap out of britain. Had america not come to thier rescue, they would have ended up bieng a german colony themselves. After war they didnt ahv the balls and the resources to hold on to the colonies. lot of reconstruciton had to be done at home. India got its freedom more due to the fallout of thewar. and gandhi had been doing his best for all those years, and claimed the credit for it.

gandhi was a great guy in person. no doubts about it. even after independence he was resolving communal issues. But i htink he gets too much credit for things he may not even have been responsible for even indirectly. Nehru was the one who climbed the pyramid and broke the pinietta, and claimed the trophy. one sneaky *******. Nehru was a bad leader. Becuase of his socialist policies India failed to build a privately owned infratructure. A job we are doing now, after th government had the courtsey to open up the economy to the people. just compare the amount of develoment that has happend in the last 15 years to what happend in the previous 40 years. you will get my point.

no one is a complete saint. we all are human beings with a near similar chemical combination. our body functions are a result of chemical rections. everyone has strong and weak points. and yes i am saying it loud. bite me, if u have a problem: Gandhi and Nehru had tremendous drawbacks too, and people including OZYJAT have the right to criticze what they feel ws wrong about these two people

So grw up. Stop bieng a "Jark" or a "Jerc" or may be a "Jerk." whatever you think suits you. This is a free speech zone. and let people talk. Stop policing us.

haryanajat
August 2nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
Dost main baat to Dudiji se kar raha tha, but, kintu, parantu, par tu kahan se beech mein aa gaya.

Anyway spelling mistake batane ke liye dhanyavad.

Tu sahi kah raha hai Bradman agar aaj hota to utna achha cricketer nahin hota. Usi tarah Gandhi bhi agar aaj hota to Itna impressive nahin hota aur shayd yahi baat prove karti hai ki wo Mahatma nahin hai eik aam aadmi tha.
Meri ye request hai tujhse ki please apni kahi baaton ka doosra pahlu bhi soch liya kar.

Jab tujhe apni kahi baaton ka sahi arth nahin pata to main tujhse kya knowledge ki baat karun.

Anyway have a good day.

I think you don't know what you are talking about. Phelee tho likhna nahee aata phir angrezi padhnee nahee aati.
Bradman would have been a great cricketer even today. Don Bradman is cricket. Ability to produce in the face of adversity, consistently over a period of time, against quality opposition; Humility - to me, the greatest players also had no need to recount their own heroics;Statistics never lie;Courage under fire.
Lagta haee aapko cricket ke baaree meein bhi kuch nahee paata. Kya baat karnee?
Have a good day.

haryanajat
August 2nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hey Jeetendra !

Shold I call u a "Jark" or a "Jerc." Whatever way I may put it, you would still be a "Jerk." Stop being one of those Gandhian jerks, and let people express their anguish about the fact they were duped into believing that Gandhi was a saint. Gandhi and Nehru were the two names that are emobossed on every childs mind as they grow up, and goto public schools. Any criticism of these two names is blasphemy and anti-national.

As more and more Indians are getting access to alternative but reliable sources of information, they are learning facts about Gandhi and nehru that we were never told in schools.

India ould have become free anyway. The british lost in many more colonies in the face of violent uprisings, than the ones to peaceful resistance. The ones they lost to "Peaceful resistance" was mainly becuase of the fallout of world war 2. The Germans had blown the crap out of britain. Had america not come to thier rescue, they would have ended up bieng a german colony themselves. After war they didnt ahv the balls and the resources to hold on to the colonies. lot of reconstruciton had to be done at home. India got its freedom more due to the fallout of thewar. and gandhi had been doing his best for all those years, and claimed the credit for it.

gandhi was a great guy in person. no doubts about it. even after independence he was resolving communal issues. But i htink he gets too much credit for things he may not even have been responsible for even indirectly. Nehru was the one who climbed the pyramid and broke the pinietta, and claimed the trophy. one sneaky *******. Nehru was a bad leader. Becuase of his socialist policies India failed to build a privately owned infratructure. A job we are doing now, after th government had the courtsey to open up the economy to the people. just compare the amount of develoment that has happend in the last 15 years to what happend in the previous 40 years. you will get my point.

no one is a complete saint. we all are human beings with a near similar chemical combination. our body functions are a result of chemical rections. everyone has strong and weak points. and yes i am saying it loud. bite me, if u have a problem: Gandhi and Nehru had tremendous drawbacks too, and people including OZYJAT have the right to criticze what they feel ws wrong about these two people

So grw up. Stop bieng a "Jark" or a "Jerc" or may be a "Jerk." whatever you think suits you. This is a free speech zone. and let people talk. Stop policing us.
Dahiya you should be banned for using derogatory language.

dahiyarules
August 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Dahiya you should be banned for using derogatory language.
Ok point out he derogatory words I have used. And whether you find any or not, is a different issue, I think you should be banned for policing a free speach zone, and bothering people, for bieng honest and criticizing what they feel is wrong.

ozyjat
August 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
Chalo maana ki mujhe cricket ke baare mine kuch nahin pata.

Lekin aapko to padhna hi nahin aata, dhyaan se padho, baat gandhi aur nehru ki chal rahi hai aur aap don bradman ko hawa mein chadha rahe ho!!!!!!.

Iske upar spell check karte hoand altu faltu ki bakwaas, faaltu ka time bohot hai shayad.Eik free ki salah deta hun only write if you have something sensible to write about my post or this thread and if you have the same old bakwaas then go ahead and start a new 'Bakwaas Thread' and keep looking at it youself and make some use of your faaltu time.

Aur haan eik khaas baat Jatland par photo lagana responsible members ki pehchaan hai so go ahead put your pic on display and make sure you put a presentable pic kahin apne posts ki tarah aaltu faaltu photo laga de.

I think you don't know what you are talking about. Phelee tho likhna nahee aata phir angrezi padhnee nahee aati.
Bradman would have been a great cricketer even today. Don Bradman is cricket. Ability to produce in the face of adversity, consistently over a period of time, against quality opposition; Humility - to me, the greatest players also had no need to recount their own heroics;Statistics never lie;Courage under fire.
Lagta haee aapko cricket ke baaree meein bhi kuch nahee paata. Kya baat karnee?
Have a good day.

karans
August 2nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Iske upar spell check karte hoand altu faltu ki bakwaas, faaltu ka time bohot hai shayad.Eik free ki salah deta hun only write if you have something sensible to write about my post or this thread and if you have the same old bakwaas then go ahead and start a new 'Bakwaas Thread' and keep looking at it youself and make some use of your faaltu time.

Aur haan eik khaas baat Jatland par photo lagana responsible members ki pehchaan hai so go ahead put your pic on display and make sure you put a presentable pic kahin apne posts ki tarah aaltu faaltu photo laga de.

Bilkul sahee kaha bhai. yahee mai kah raha hoon ke jatland par 95% bakwas ki battan hon sen. kam ki bat karan aale bas thode hi manas sen. pata ni log kyoon behoodi battan me upna tem foonk re se. jaaten ke etne masle sen, unke oopar koi baat ne karta. jarrorat hai kuch samaj me jakar kaam karne ka.

Karan

hamendra
August 2nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Karan Singh,
Please first post some burning issues of our society/country, then you can have sensible chatting.

Thanks,
Ham

jitendershooda
August 2nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
Gandhi philosophy was non-violence. Like I had said Bose would have taken congress in the wrong direction. He had militiaristic views. So I agree with Gandhi here.
Gandhi kee paas koi futue dekhne kee koi magic ball tho thi nahee ki usak pahle see pataa hotaa ki nehru aur uske pucheeteen aise nikalee gee?
Auur Nehru nee bhi kya buraaa kiya - 5 year plan banyee, IITs khulwayeee.
Usne bhi too kuch accha haee kiyaa hogaa? Gandhi neee Nehru kee haath too pakdeee tho the nahee ki uske marji see chalta raheee?
Who knew Rajiv will marry Sonia and she would be ruling? who knew that beforehand?
I think blame should go to our servant mentality. We should blame ourselves for allowing family raj.
I say it is very good Gandhi ko padayee jataaa hae school mein. That creates good sanskars in youth. We don't have things going on like what is happening in that terrorist state - pakistan.

Shailendra bhai JAI RAM JI KI ...

Jeetendra, its ok that Gandhi's policy was nonvoilence but was that right to start weeping having defeated by Subhash ji .. that was not the right way to go for ...he should have fought against him getting support of congress men having similar thoughts....

Yaar baat sochan ki hai jis congress mein gandhi president bante aa rahe the usi ke members ne unko lagatar do baar harya kun ?????

they were close to Gandhi than us and they were having clear picture at that time who was better and that's why they had choosen Subash ji ..

Second thing you said that usko kaya pata tha ki NEHRU aisa karega .... YAAR what was his interest in choosing NEhru going out of way though he was not elected by the congress men .... He was having some extraordinary favour for that NEHRU ????? some interests might had been there .... ?

If Congress people were in favour of Patel he should not have done interruption in that ...

Nehru ne bhi bahut kuch kiya .... ha ha haan bahut kuch karya .... Kashmir , Akshai China ... Some part of arunachal ..... and lots of blood of our soldier's gone waste because he was a good leader having wise thoughts .... and ability to control .... Ek thread mein kise bhai ne likhya hai ek he called up Mr mauntbettan when kabaili ( pakistani ) attacked kashmir ... WO AAPNA JAMAI usne kyan tahi bulaya tha kime se vichar is baat ka .....

NEhru family ka te bhai suru te aakhir tahin naas ja rahaya tha .... bas bhakhat ki baat se ek we lege maje saare is desh mein ... UPAR UPAR KI MALAI NE LEGE KASAI SARE MIL KE NE ....

Haan as faar as gandhi is concerned he fought no doubt but the only thing is that here people are pointing to the wrong that he did .... and also that he was not that much high in his doings that much we are giving him ....like saint and all these are too much for him .....

Haan Sumit dahiya is right in his saying that here in india a kid is feeded with the saint ... chacha nehru .....mahatma ....BApu ...de di hume ajadi bina khadag bina dhal .... on each and every book on front pages that why it took some time to come out of this image of theirs and now people have more independent resources to get info about them ....

PAR EK BAAT ADHURI CHOD DI AAPNE ....

WHy the natthu raam godse hearing was banned to be public ???????? KAYA ISILIYE AZADI MILI THI KAYA ..... KI EK MARTE HUE AADMI KO AAPNE VICHAR BHI RAKHNE KI IZAJJAT NAHI IS DESH MEIN ????????

ALL IN ALL ::::: Gandhi was a freedom fighter ....MAas leader but it should be accepted that during 30's end he was loosing his grip and he only managed to drag it as subhash left congress ... We respect him as a freedom fighter.

NEHRU FAMILY .... ne te tha ke phook de sare ke saare JAAR the .....

haryanajat
August 3rd, 2005, 12:38 AM
Chalo maana ki mujhe cricket ke baare mine kuch nahin pata.

Lekin aapko to padhna hi nahin aata, dhyaan se padho, baat gandhi aur nehru ki chal rahi hai aur aap don bradman ko hawa mein chadha rahe ho!!!!!!.

Sahab aap ne itne bakwas threads khol rakhe haeen. Muzhe kya kholne ke zarrorrat hae. I will try "tickiling myself", wagarae wagare. Auur rahee photo ke baat "aap bahut respectable haen" manna. Should I wear sunglasses so that half of my face does not show. Sahab, when someone takes photo with sunglasses on , even the passport office refuses to accept that as that person's face is not shown fully. Shayaad aapko yee paata nahee hogaa?
Waise kitne baar aapko try karna padaa "presentable photo" lene ke liyee?
Kya koi pose lena padgegaa aapke tarah?
Auur baat sahab I am a poor student, so unable to afford a camera at present, could you be so generous so as to send me one? I will appreciate your generousity.
And sahab tell us do members who have not posted their photos like dahiya sahab are "not responsible." Shouldn't you ask those "members" to post their photos also?
Sahab, do you need to use a spell check to know the correct spelling of "Illiterate."
So I take your advice to heart and will stop writing bakwaas as you have done more then enough work in that area.
Have a good day.

haryanajat
August 3rd, 2005, 12:52 AM
Ok point out he derogatory words I have used. And whether you find any or not, is a different issue, I think you should be banned for policing a free speach zone, and bothering people, for bieng honest and criticizing what they feel is wrong.
Dahiya sir, First of all you talk about last 15 years of progress. I don't know if you knew that but Manmohan singh opened the economy due to 1991 balance of payments crisis. I am not aware of all the details.
Secondly, it seems like almost every Indian is in software field. Without internet, all that you call progress would not have come about. And Sir, there was no internet like what we have today during Gandhi or Nehru or even Indira and Rajiv's time.
Today the cities have become more crowded, pollution is everywhere, In the capital there is no place to park the vehichles, autos travel at 15 miles an hour. Where is the so called progress in villages? 70 percent of Indians live in villages. Farmers are committing suicides. Who cares for them?
But none of you have replied to this: Gandhi died in 1948, who elected Nehru, Indira, Rajiv, Sonia afterwards? To my knowledge, it was the people. And then what did Janata party accomplished? What about BJP? What dhandhans did they do?

ozyjat
August 3rd, 2005, 05:20 AM
Bhai tu apni isi tisi kara, kitne logan nai tere tai keh li aur tu samjha liya.

Hooda bhai ki post ka jawaab de.Manne gyaan ki baat ki hai us post mein jo tere jaise ki samajh ke bahar hai.

Isliye na mere tai baat karan ki jarurat ar na hi mere post ka jawaab den ki jarurat, kyunki jai yo jaat chhir gya to daate nahin datega.

Isliye pyaar ki bhasha se maan ja aur kuchh perceptive and well-informed baat hai to likh.

Good bye

Sahab aap ne itne bakwas threads khol rakhe haeen. Muzhe kya kholne ke zarrorrat hae. I will try "tickiling myself", wagarae wagare. Auur rahee photo ke baat "aap bahut respectable haen" manna. Should I wear sunglasses so that half of my face does not show. Sahab, when someone takes photo with sunglasses on , even the passport office refuses to accept that as that person's face is not shown fully. Shayaad
Have a good day.

haryanajat
August 3rd, 2005, 08:03 AM
Bhai tu apni isi tisi kara, kitne logan nai tere tai keh li aur tu samjha liya.

Hooda bhai ki post ka jawaab de.Manne gyaan ki baat ki hai us post mein jo tere jaise ki samajh ke bahar hai.

Isliye na mere tai baat karan ki jarurat ar na hi mere post ka jawaab den ki jarurat, kyunki jai yo jaat chhir gya to daate nahin datega.

Isliye pyaar ki bhasha se maan ja aur kuchh perceptive and well-informed baat hai to likh.

Good bye
Manna pataa naheen kyun aisaa lagga seeh ke aap naraj ho gayee?

shailendra
August 3rd, 2005, 09:18 PM
Today the cities have become more crowded, pollution is everywhere, In the capital there is no place to park the vehichles, autos travel at 15 miles an hour. Where is the so called progress in villages? 70 percent of Indians live in villages. Farmers are committing suicides. Who cares for them?
But none of you have replied to this: Gandhi died in 1948, who elected Nehru, Indira, Rajiv, Sonia afterwards? To my knowledge, it was the people. And then what did Janata party accomplished? What about BJP? What dhandhans did they do?

How does this all take away the domino effect contribution (or infact the 'naash') created by the very leaders that had the opportunity at the very behest to put a new Nation on it's very best baby step forward??? How can that 'small mistake' that you mentioned earlier about partition; the burnt of which the generations are still reeling under NOT be part of this very equation that you ask??? Isn't it a fact that a sizeable part of our economy is spent just arming ourselves against a dangerous neighbor? Monies that could be well spent in the upliftment of the poor and creating better infrastructure in our communities! BUT we simply can't turn a blind eye to that terrorist problem now and cheerfully concentrate on just these other internal needs... the statistics defy such a move! The Army is completely occupied day in and day out trying to fight terrorism and infiltration!
A Nation's most precious preoccupation is sinply watching and waiting on a neighbor so much so that no matter what our progress is the equations can never ever be better unless that threat is removed forever!

And you know what? Then you mention something like crowding and pollution and present conditions into a debate about that Baniya Mahatma... really it is shameful if guys like you sitting in Foreign countries have to question what our present (or preceeding) Indian government did or is doing when you should really be asking the more important question; That considering the resources, population (I don't think Indira, Rajiv or now Sonia are breeding them! It’s You! Us, the people!) And illiteracy [and the aforementioned fight against terrorism and a certain neighbor] still and nevertheless isn't the giant steps made by our country not enough?
I mean hasn't the Country ensured that even congested cities like Delhi etc. undertake MAJOR renovations ever in terms of introducing mass transit for the residents? Let me tell you and take it from a Urban Planner who deals with it directly and everyday in this country (USA) and you can yourself look around you I am sure; it's a BIG deal even in a well developed country like America (reeling under gas prices, traffic congestion and crowding cities) to think of putting metro rails and mass transit! And when a place like Delhi did it, you know it even made major headlines here!!! :)

Don't get me wrong; these are all obvious and unfortunate problems you just mentioned being faced by all and any major Countries, developed or developing at this moment, and every problem like this needs a careful and incisive solution… but nothing is immediate; specially when resources are limited like in India.

The least we can do is not crib or quote on own nation’s present conditions (sitting in our air conditioned spaces in another land) while we sing the praises of 'small mistakes' of some ‘Mahatma’!!!

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 12:49 AM
How does this all take away the domino effect contribution (or infact the 'naash') created by the very leaders that had the opportunity at the very behest to put a new Nation on it's very best baby step forward??? How can that 'small mistake' that you mentioned earlier about partition; the burnt of which the generations are still reeling under NOT be part of this very equation that you ask??? Isn't it a fact that a sizeable part of our economy is spent just arming ourselves against a dangerous neighbor? Monies that could be well spent in the upliftment of the poor and creating better infrastructure in our communities! BUT we simply can't turn a blind eye to that terrorist problem now and cheerfully concentrate on just these other internal needs... the statistics defy such a move! The Army is completely occupied day in and day out trying to fight terrorism and infiltration!
A Nation's most precious preoccupation is sinply watching and waiting on a neighbor so much so that no matter what our progress is the equations can never ever be better unless that threat is removed forever!

And you know what? Then you mention something like crowding and pollution and present conditions into a debate about that Baniya Mahatma... really it is shameful if guys like you sitting in Foreign countries have to question what our present (or preceeding) Indian government did or is doing when you should really be asking the more important question; That considering the resources, population (I don't think Indira, Rajiv or now Sonia are breeding them! It’s You! Us, the people!) And illiteracy [and the aforementioned fight against terrorism and a certain neighbor] still and nevertheless isn't the giant steps made by our country not enough?
I mean hasn't the Country ensured that even congested cities like Delhi etc. undertake MAJOR renovations ever in terms of introducing mass transit for the residents? Let me tell you and take it from a Urban Planner who deals with it directly and everyday in this country (USA) and you can yourself look around you I am sure; it's a BIG deal even in a well developed country like America (reeling under gas prices, traffic congestion and crowding cities) to think of putting metro rails and mass transit! And when a place like Delhi did it, you know it even made major headlines here!!! :)

Don't get me wrong; these are all obvious and unfortunate problems you just mentioned being faced by all and any major Countries, developed or developing at this moment, and every problem like this needs a careful and incisive solution… but nothing is immediate; specially when resources are limited like in India.

The least we can do is not crib or quote on own nation’s present conditions (sitting in our air conditioned spaces in another land) while we sing the praises of 'small mistakes' of some ‘Mahatma’!!!

lagtaa hae yeeh bhai bi naraaj ho gayaa.
bhai population too 300 million thi 1947 mein. aab baccahe pedaaa itnee kyoon karee?
paar aaap baat ko badaal kyoon raheen haeen?
Talk about the farmers committing sucides. why don't you talk about conditions of villagers? usak zikaar bhi karoo? thaab progress kitnee hae paata chalee?
May be you will like to live along side the paki muslims. But I don't.
Talking about resources, suppose nehru had taken all of kashmir, would we be not facing that problem today? Aap zabaardassti rakhlo muslmaano ko jaab unko alaag desh chaiyee aapna.
This problem started when the first muslims occupied hindu lands. That's just the way it is with muslims. They want to dominate, control, rule over the infidels. Tell me how many muslim countries are democracies in the real sense? Zilch, zero.
Manna to aisaa lagee see you will also blame Gandhi for losing sindh when Muhmmad bin qasim occupied sindh. Talking about that the jats in sind at that time supported the invader arab in his fight against Raja Dahir.
Then you will blame Gandhi for prithviraj 's mistakes in letting Muhmmad Gauri go in the first battle of tarain in 1191 AD.
Why don't you blame Jinnah? or Muhmmad Iqbal? Why point fingers at Gandhi?
Why don't you tell us how you would have dealt with muslim problem in 1947?
Take a look at the MP's sitting in parliament. Who elected them? Take responsibility. People get what they deserve.
Gandhi ke pichee haath dho kar paad gayee khamkaa.

shailendra
August 4th, 2005, 02:36 AM
lagtaa hae yeeh bhai bi naraaj ho gayaa.
Gandhi ke pichee haath dho kar paad gayee khamkaa.

Naa tu yun kar tu Gandhi nein daba lein mere yaar :D !... Aer jukar Bacche ho jayeen tu unne bhi bata diye 'bapu' kaun se... ;) (just kidding!)
'Mahatma' ke tasveer ki tu pooja karti hi hoga mere khyaal se...???

Listen, don't get carried away about,"Who elected the MP's?' ...'why this population since 1947?" "Why mere bhains...(wait, that is the only thing you didn't ask...)... Come on silly, you really think you are gonna get an answer about untangibles like THAT from anyone??? :cool: What a complete loser!!!

Now Gandhi on the other hand you will agree is fortunately/unfortunately quite a tangible indentity that can be discussed, examined, dissected and put together and pulled apart all the way again... and on top of that if you would not have failed to notice the already obvious 'intelligent' answers or the general consensus about Gandhi in this till now, then you would stop being such a complete twit in the first place!

Aer tere te kyunkar koi naaraaj hoga mere yaar? Tu kuch dhank ki baat bole jad to bera paate ke maazara ke sai... kal bolega manne batao meri padosan ne kaun tha le gaya!!?!! Eb ya koi Gandhi ki potee sai jo uska jawaab bhi tere te dein???... :rolleyes:
Stick to the basics and concentrate on the details, will ya...so really if you have something else to say about Gandhi (and by the way even Nehru is included in the discussion...he is the idiot the 'Mahtma' decided to turn a blind eye to when the real crux of the whole game came into play...so don't call Nehru a janta ki mistake! He was a 'Baniya ki mistake'! well, but then aren't they all??? :D )

Anyways, I am tired of this stupid ol bickering you... Just go do whatever you gotta do with him and his statue (you have my blessings! ;) ) just don't come and cry here (Bohoo tumne Gandhi ko baniya kahaa!!! ...but hey, wait a minute; He already IS!!! :rolleyes:)

Anyways, why are we convincing this guy anyways people? What is he contributing anyways? (except for maybe,'tum mugh se naraaz ho Bahiyee?' :( ) I think this thread has gone it's distance...

See you in some other thread....adios!
And oh on a parting shot Mr.Sinister (in addition to my top couple of lines in this post), I hope you are not planning to call your future would be as,'Bhen'!!! ;) Now that would be really the best [Imitation is the best form of flattery!!! Heh! Heh!

poonam
August 4th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Naa tu yun kar tu Gandhi nein daba lein mere yaar :D !... Aer jukar Bacche ho jayeen tu unne bhi bata diye 'bapu' kaun se... ;) (just kidding!)

Listen, don't get carried away about,"Who elected the MP's?' ...'why this population since 1947?" "Why mere bhains...(wait, that is the only thing you didn't ask...)... Come on silly, you really think you are gonna get an answer about untangibles like THAT from anyone??? :cool: What a complete loser!!!

Aer tere te kyunkar koi naaraaj hoga mere yaar? Tu kuch dhank ki baat bole jad to bera paate ke maazara ke sai... kal bolega manne batao meri padosan ne kaun tha le gaya!!?!! Eb ya koi Gandhi ki potee sai jo uska jawaab bhi tere te dein???... :rolleyes:
Anyways, I am tired of this stupid ol bickering you... Just go do whatever you gotta do with him and his statue (you have my blessings! ;) ) just don't come and cry here (Bohoo tumne Gandhi ko baniya kahaa!!! ...but hey, wait a minute; He already IS!!! :rolleyes:)

Anyways, why are we convincing this guy anyways people? What is he contributing anyways? (except for maybe,'tum mugh se naraaz ho Bahiyee?' :( ) I think this thread has gone it's distance...

And oh on a parting shot Mr.Sinister (in addition to my top couple of lines in this post), I hope you are not planning to call your future would be as,'Bhen'!!! ;) Now that would be really the best [Imitation is the best form of flattery!!! Heh! Heh!

Perfect!!
Don’t think any response could have been better than this.
‘An eye for an eye’ ...omy gosh...but whats this...here it seems both eyes for an eye….ab woh bechara dekhega kaise….'tasveer’ ko pooja karne ke liye. :rolleyes: What a polished knee-jerk! ;)

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 10:36 AM

Listen, don't get carried away about,"Who elected the MP's?' ...'why this population since 1947?" "Why mere bhains...(wait, that is the only thing you didn't ask...)... Come on silly, you really think you are gonna get an answer about untangibles like THAT from anyone??? What a complete loser!!!

Now Gandhi on the other hand you will agree is fortunately/unfortunately quite a tangible indentity that can be discussed, examined, dissected and put together and pulled apart all the way again... and on top of that if you would not have failed to notice the already obvious 'intelligent' answers or the general consensus about Gandhi in this till now, then you would stop being such a complete twit in the first place!

Aer tere te kyunkar koi naaraaj hoga mere yaar? Tu kuch dhank ki baat bole jad to bera paate ke maazara ke sai... kal bolega manne batao meri padosan ne kaun tha le gaya!!?!! Eb ya koi Gandhi ki potee sai jo uska jawaab bhi tere te dein???...
Stick to the basics and concentrate on the details, will ya...so really if you have something else to say about Gandhi (and by the way even Nehru is included in the discussion...he is the idiot the 'Mahtma' decided to turn a blind eye to when the real crux of the whole game came into play...so don't call Nehru a janta ki mistake! He was a 'Baniya ki mistake'! well, but then aren't they all???

Anyways, I am tired of this stupid ol bickering you... Just go do whatever you gotta do with him and his statue (you have my blessings! ;) ) just don't come and cry here (Bohoo tumne Gandhi ko baniya kahaa!!! ...but hey, wait a minute; He already IS!!!

bhai tu kiske pujaa kaar see? baata manna? puja bhi kaara see kee kabhi?
terra maan jo aapne ko aab bahut samajane lagaa hae wooh thoda humble hojayee ga. Auur bhai tu kee baat kaar see baniya yeh brahman yeeh?
padahi likhayee kaaran ke baad bhi tu choote khayaalat ka hee rahaa :rolleyes: Kya phayada padhia likhayee ka? Kyon paisae phookee? :p
tere baat sunoon mein jesus ko bhi a ganda jew(baniya) bool kar uska aapmaan karoo aaur aadhi duniya usko mannaa chooddhee ? aab tere jitne umar mein aisa choote khayaallat na jaheen aab.
Listen don't get carried away, and blame all laalu panjuu stuff on Gandhi without knowing the real circumstances.
Aaab tu aapne exemplary contribution ke baat kaar. Choondhiyee dhee aapni intelligence see sabkee aankhe. :D
Mr. Hood. Heh! Heh! :eek:

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Oh man ! I had been skipping this thread all this while. Anything
with Nehru/Gandee just makes me waana puke. But finally took a look at what
all the activity was about...Big Misshtake !

Sinsinwar (wow! thats SIN * 2...you rock dude !) tunnae kit Jatan mein
aake Gandee ke geet gaa diye..woh bhi mahare Hooda aagae ? Kati baawli
teraid sae tu. "BaaniyaLand" pae jaake phul chadaanta tae samanj mein aanta, lekin "Jatland" pe ? Uh-oh ! Big Misshtake !

Lekin dost, I must say I do agree with you about Gandee. The guy was a
genius !!! I mean in this land of Rams and Sitas who else can get to sleep
naked with neices (2 at a time !!! ...and the French thought they were
cool !!) all in the name of experimentation...and still have millions
and millions of bapu worshippers willing to poke their noses up his
shrivelled stink hole ! And then this sucker had the audacity to actually
write it up in a book...only to be worshipped for being honest and
truthful !!!!! Man !!! thats genius by definition ! Too bad the KamaSutra
was written way before...else we'd need to have added a few more pages.

[Just between me and you...and since you seem to be really close
to him...kucch hua tha kya ?...Nahin nahin yaar....aise he gyaan ke
vaaste ?]

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Oh man ! I had been skipping this thread all this while. Anything
with Nehru/Gandee just makes me waana puke. But finally took a look at what
all the activity was about...Big Misshtake !

Sinsinwar (wow! thats SIN * 2...you rock dude !) tunnae kit Jatan mein
aake Gandee ke geet gaa diye..woh bhi mahare Hooda aagae ? Kati baawli
teraid sae tu. "BaaniyaLand" pae jaake phul chadaanta tae samanj mein aanta, lekin "Jatland" pe ? Uh-oh ! Big Misshtake !

Lekin dost, I must say I do agree with you about Gandee. The guy was a
genius !!! I mean in this land of Rams and Sitas who else can get to sleep
naked with neices (2 at a time !!! ...and the French thought they were
cool !!) all in the name of experimentation...and still have millions
and millions of bapu worshippers willing to poke their noses up his
shrivelled stink hole ! And then this sucker had the audacity to actually
write it up in a book...only to be worshipped for being honest and
truthful !!!!! Man !!! thats genius by definition ! Too bad the KamaSutra
was written way before...else we'd need to have added a few more pages.

[Just between me and you...and since you seem to be really close
to him...kucch hua tha kya ?...Nahin nahin yaar....aise he gyaan ke
vaaste ?]
tu bhi choote khayaalat ka nikala paad likh kaar bhi. baniya waisa, brahman waisa, bengali aisa, madrassi aisa. Aisa kaar gaoon chaale ja waheen theek rahega. Teeera jaiseee saare loog hoo jawaaen tu hindustan na rahee.
Ek baat baata , tere saath koi madrassi, brahman, baniya kaam kaar see kee?
kya teere itne himmat haee ke uske muuhee paar jaake uske baijeetee kaare?
manna na lagee aisaa. Ghaar ke billi Ghaar mein hee mahyoon :D
Auur taana to gandhi ke baare mein itna paata see to tu kyoon naah baata dee kya hua? Hein? expert to haee hee tu aab gyaan bhi dee dee. :rolleyes:
naa too mallika ke baat kaar jaisa tu kahee mazee ke liyee. ek baat baata jaab tu mallika ke baat mazee ke liyee karaa see tho exactly kiss tarah ka mazza liyee sah? :D

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Aisa kaar gaoon chaale ja waheen theek rahega.

Auur taana to gandhi ke baare mein itna paata see to tu kyoon naah baata dee kya hua?

Bhai, paapi aadmi tae umreeka mein eh theek saan. Yarhe mahre paap
maaf ho jae saen. Gaam aale tae humne basan na den ! Eeb Gandee
jitne hum shayane tae saen na jo crore-aan ke chepi laa jaan !

Err Gandee ki baat tae ya sae ki mein kunsa sod mein bad ra tha ? Jo
ooh ne kitab mein likha woh pad liya. Mein tae makka tera
khaas tha..ho sakae sae tere tae bata diya ho.....

Err yaar apni Mast Jat girl Mallika ka Gandee aali post mein naam kyun
le diya. Boodha ooh kae bhi chippat gaya tae chootana mushkil ho jaaga....

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Bhai, paapi aadmi tae umreeka mein eh theek saan. Yarhe mahre paap
maaf ho jae saen. Gaam aale tae humne basan na den ! Eeb Gandee
jitne hum shayane tae saen na jo crore-aan ke chepi laa jaan !

Err Gandee ki baat tae ya sae ki mein kunsa sod mein bad ra tha ? Jo
ooh ne kitab mein likha woh pad liya. Mein tae makka tera
khaas tha..ho sakae sae tere tae bata diya ho.....

Err yaar apni Mast Jat girl Mallika ka Gandee aali post mein naam kyun
le diya. Boodha ooh kae bhi chippat gaya tae chootana mushkil ho jaaga....
Aahann. amerikaa mein tho pehle pakkata jayeega bhi. yaahaan tho khatra haee hae.
Pehle to kisee madrassi, baniyee, brahman ko kuch aisa wasa bool diyaa tho itnee court ke chakkar katega zhooti ghiss jayeegi auur haath lagaa diya tho do baateein hogeen - pehle tho thaneee mein jayeega ga. Phir jail bhi ho saktee hee. wahaan kisse ke saaath raakh diyaa jo typical amerikan qaidi hoota hae tho raat auur deen jo tu jo kaaah raaah tha kee, gandhi ne aisa waisa kyee hogaa tho tere saath kyaa paata waisa hee ho.
Auur uppar see court kee chakkar katega auur manhaani uss brahman, baniyaee ko bharega.
Bhi yahaan tho dubegaa tu aisee tere wichaar rahee tho.
Aisaa kaar hindustan chalee jaa paar jayeeoo sirf waaaahn jahhan jaat rahetee hoon. Aajkaal Hindustan mein bhi loog amerkeeyoon jaisa bartaav karnee lagee haeein. Kaheen kiseee madrasi, bengali, gujarati ko Khoondakk aa gayee too? Koi sunny deol yahaan ranbir hooda tho bachaanee nahee aayegga? :D
waisee muzhee mallika jaise ladkiyaan pasaand naeehn haeen. tere tarah meein aadhi nangi auratton ko dekh kaar maan hee mann meen mazhee nahee liyee karta. Hamare liye tho sirf aachha wahavvar he bhauut haee. :)

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 11:42 AM
waisee muzhee mallika jaise ladkiyaan pasaand naeehn haeen. tere tarah meein aadhi nangi auratton ko dekh kaar maan hee mann meen mazhee nahee liyee karta. Hamare liye tho sirf aachha wahavvar he bhauut haee. :)

Bhai saachee baat sae. Mast Jat girl Mallika ne dekh ke pura sawaad aawe
sae humna tae. Guilty as charged...

Lekin dost, meri maan le...tu Gandee ke sawaad lena chood de....Ghana
opra sa laage sae jab ko apna Jat isse harkat kara sae....

Tu Jat sae bhi ya na...Baaniya, Madraasi, Bengaali sab ki dhoti mein
bada re sae....Mamala samanj mein nahin aaya....

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Bhi mein padha likha hindustani soon.
aaur baat tere mallika sherwaat looks mein itnee ghadiyaa kyoon sae?
tere pasand itne ghatiyaa? :rolleyes:
aab aapaan hooda keee intellectual contribution ka intazaar kareegeen. lagga see ghannaa hee time lagheegaa ismee. :rolleyes:

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Bhi mein padha likha hindustani soon.
aaur baat tere mallika sherwaat looks mein itnee ghadiyaa kyoon sae?
tere pasand itne ghatiyaa? :rolleyes:
aab aapaan hooda keee intellectual contribution ka intazaar kareegeen. lagga see ghannaa hee time lagheegaa ismee. :rolleyes:

Bhai theeek sae. Jukar tu raazi reh....Apna ke se...Samjaan sakan
saen...Azzad dharti sae. Jukar theek laage karo. Ko Mallika
ke sawaad lo. Ko Gandee ke. Sabki apni kahani...

Chaal theek sae. Hum tae ghunne zhiddi na saen. Raazi raho err raazi
rahan do.

Hooda gailaan eh sulat liya. Hum tae "Beer err Popcorn"
le kae baith jaange. Err woh flat panel pae tae rhet pooch lenge.

Sawaad liye ja....

haryanajat
August 4th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Bhai theeek sae. Jukar tu raazi reh....Apna ke se...Samjaan sakan
saen...Azzad dharti sae. Jukar theek laage karo. Ko Mallika
ke sawaad lo. Ko Gandee ke. Sabki apni kahani...

Chaal theek sae. Hum tae ghunne zhiddi na saen. Raazi raho err raazi
rahan do.

Hooda gailaan eh sulat liya. Hum tae "Beer err Popcorn"
le kae baith jaange. Err woh flat panel pae tae rhet pooch lenge.

Sawaad liye ja....
Bhai tere tasveer teree baree mein saab kaha rahee haee. Aisa kaar cal mein tu aabhi 11:30 bajee hogeen. Mallika tho tere Saath naheeen tu darru pee kisee bhi traah kee film dekh, jo mallika kee saath khaabbon mein kaarna hae so kaar.
apne see majee leeyee jaa.

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Bhai tere tasveer teree baree mein saab kaha rahee haee. Aisa kaar cal mein tu aabhi 11:30 bajee hogeen. Mallika tho tere Saath naheeen tu darru pee kisee bhi traah kee film dekh, jo mallika kee saath khaabbon mein kaarna hae so kaar.
apne see majee leeyee jaa.

Sawaad tae jaroor lenta lekin yoh Gandee ka naam sune pacche
saare mood ki issi tissi ho ja sae.... :(

[Ok Rathee...concentrate on MAAAAALLLLIIIKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA.....ONE..you are seeing Mallika at a distance....TWO...Mallika is closer....THREE...Mallika
throws off her....]

:p

raj_rathee
August 4th, 2005, 02:00 PM

What ????? What a bogus argument coming from a Colonel of the Indian
army ! What hogwash !

When you joined the British army, you made a bloody choice dammit
about who you are going to serve !! The choice is made BEFORE you
join the army. You don't give this pathetic excuse ki "bhai, kya karoon...
..sipaahee tha Angrejaan ka...loyal toh hona hi tha...". Man !!!
"Chod ke ku na aa gaya ?"

I sure hope Colonel that had you been around at that time that you
would have joined Azad Hind Fauz and not the British Army ! Otherwise
you might as well tear away all those little lables on your uniform !

I don't think we are ignorant, thank you very much.

gaganjat
August 4th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Naam gandee tha ar **** pati padi thi.

jitendershooda
August 4th, 2005, 11:05 PM
reee kasoota kaam kar rahe ho ... shailendra,raj er ib gagan bhi ... bhai jaan do ib kun bhodhe aadmi ne itni kaho ho ....nu kahya karen mare pache sab maaf ho jyan hein ....

shailendra
August 5th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Perfect!!
Don’t think any response could have been better than this.
‘An eye for an eye’ ...omy gosh...but whats this...here it seems both eyes for an eye….ab woh bechara dekhega kaise….'tasveer’ ko pooja karne ke liye. :rolleyes: What a polished knee-jerk! ;)

Hey there Poonam, thanks for enjoying the post... cause I can see it being completely lost on the person it was meant for in the first place! Heh! Heh! :D
Apparently the poor clueless loser still splashing around in deep n' murky 'gandhi' waters!!! ;)

poonam
August 5th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Apparently the poor clueless loser still splashing around in deep n' murky 'gandhi' waters!!! ;)

Can't stop laughing! :D
Not fair Shailendra ;) - Poor geek guy getting bewildered- Won't be surprised if I too get some splatter from him.. :)

raj_rathee
August 5th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Sinsinwar, eeb tae choree bhi tere pacche pad li !!! :D
Dhoti nae tha kae bhundee dhala bhaaj le. Jab tahin Gandee
Asharam tahin na pahunchae, datt munna jayeeye.

:D

[Folks, give the guy a break now. We don't want him getting all emotional
and jumping off a cliff or something. Mahare Jat sensitive ho saen. Jab choree
bhi sawaad len laag ja saen, tae kati naas patae sae. Kade emotional state
mein ko isse usse kadam tha le. Le de ke sae tae mahare eh...jissa bhi sae.

Daakturnee Ji, isse please bakhs do....

Sinsinwar...relax dude. Anyways you probably need to start preparing for
that Gandee Jayantee....September 2 ?? or September 22??? Aaah who cares
anyways...]

haryanajat
August 5th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Merei chamati bahut moti hae, koi pharak na padhee, auur dusre baat budhaae logooon ke baaton ka kya buraa manna? Bhai poonam aunty thoo phd haen na? kam se kam 25 saal ke to hogeen? Hood uncle bhi kam see kam 25 ke tho hogeen? 30 saal ke baad tho budhappa aaja sae na. :D
rathee uncle Gandhi jayanti october mein sae. ja kaar aapne puranee master ko phone maroo date bhi baata dega. Aap aanken milyoo mallika see kya pataa Tv ma see nikal kar aapke gale mein mala dala dee. Taab tak jatland mein uska zikaar karke mazeeye liya ja :D

brad
August 5th, 2005, 05:24 AM
gandhi-nehru ko jo karna tha kar diya...koi usko badal nahi sakta...

na bhains hai na khet hai, phir bhi lad raho ki uski bhains mere khet mein ghus aayi...

sandeepk
August 5th, 2005, 08:28 AM
bsically we were discussinh about the nehru family and cans ee some of the friends over here have their own thinking about the leaders of independence. what i would suggest is that if we can levae what ever happend in the past and see that the same kind of mistakes are not done in the future. i do respect everybody's opinion on this website. we all have different ideologies abt. those leaders but nither of us have seen it or have taken part at that time in any of the decesion. so i would say that i would be realy wrong to say who was right and who was wrong. what could have been a beter decesion or was this the best of teh alternatives which was adopted by the people pf india at that time.if u know some old man who might have some knowledge about that time would be the real answer for all of us. i would expext that who so ever gets some information on this would not be baised towarsd any leader and would potray the truth over here.

kundujat
August 10th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Dudi Ji,

Khet to yahin hai(India), haan jhhote mar liye(Nehru , Gandhi) kattde ar katdi nai to chor ge lekin.

isliye ye discussion ho rahha hai.

gandhi-nehru ko jo karna tha kar diya...koi usko badal nahi sakta...

na bhains hai na khet hai, phir bhi lad raho ki uski bhains mere khet mein ghus aayi...

praveendangi
August 10th, 2005, 10:42 AM
sehi bole kundu jee discussions aise hi chlati rehegi.........

jitendershooda
August 12th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Dudi Ji,

Khet to yahin hai(India), haan jhhote mar liye(Nehru , Gandhi) kattde ar katdi nai to chor ge lekin.

isliye ye discussion ho rahha hai.

Ha ha ha bhai bahut khoob kundu .... Jhhote mar liye :) Kattde ar katdi ne chor ge :)

Er hade jatan ke fas rahe hein bhai ..... mare mar-yan ki punjhad thyah rahi hai ....isa karke chodange ek age kade isa kaam na karen .... ha ha ha

brad
August 12th, 2005, 11:53 AM
kundu ji, hooda ji,
apne jo bhi likha hai smajh mein nahi aya..kuch translate karenge english/hindi mein...baat samazh mein ayegi to hum kuch jawab denge...waise to hum lajawab hain.

lucky
August 16th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Why did Sonia got her Indian citizenship only recently?
Why congress party leaders always look up to members of Nehru dynasty as their Supremos?
Why this servant mentality?

Sometime back I was chatting with an American who knows a thing or 2 about India - he said India would have been better if Sonia would have become the ruler...
I don't know why but I felt humiliated by his remark. :mad:

What about Maneka Gandhi?
What about Maneka Gandhi's son - how old is he?
Now Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi are being groomed as future leaders of Congress party.
The servant mentality continues....

ya i truly except yr view. i to feel ashamed whn people ask me y cannot in 100 crore population yr country could not find a leader. except sonia. the person who can barely speak hindi. if she is not reading from paper she cannot say a word. and i remmember the day AB VAJPAY TOLD SONIA IN ASSEMBLE WHT SHE REALY IS A BABY IN POLITICS.
i donot how can poeple expect that in 5 years BJP would make india america. whn in 50 years congress could not do it.
and then also now india is becoming world pawor thanks to BJP. other wise like we lost half of kashmir to paksitan and china. in kargil also we would have lost kargil area.