PDA

View Full Version : PHD position

vikasrana77
July 20th, 2005, 12:49 PM
hello,
I am doing PHD at techincal university of delft, netherland in semiconductor field. There are few positions in my group for PHD in semiconductor field or solid state device physics. if any JAT bhai is intersted and have good qualification and knowledge of the field. Please send me the CV. I can forward the CV to my supervisor.

thanks

regards,
VIkas

rakesh_sehrawat
August 19th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Sear Rana,
if you have any vacancy in the field of microbiology, biotechnology, molecular bioology please do inform me at sehrawatrk@yahoo.com ..
thanks for this nice action for the welfare of JAT Community

vikasrana77
August 19th, 2005, 12:40 PM
bhai rakesh,
I don't know about the biotechnology or other field. but you can go through website and look for the vacancy. this is the website of university www.tudelft.nl
I know only about my department, as there were vacancy here and i could help here.
Good wishes
thanks

regards,
Vikas

sukhbirsingh
August 20th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Good job
I think by this way we can help others to get right opportunity. Sehrawat bhai u can try to see by having a look at this faculty profilery http://www.usask.ca/agriculture/plantsci/findex.html

vikasgulia222
October 15th, 2005, 02:32 PM
hi vikas,
I am vikas gulia pursuing ph.d. from university of delhi. I am working on optical properties of semiconducting thin films and semiconductor quantum dots. i would be thankfull to you if u can help me in getting a PDF out there if any vacancy exists. my email id is vikasgulia222@rediffmail.com

hello,
I am doing PHD at techincal university of delft, netherland in semiconductor field. There are few positions in my group for PHD in semiconductor field or solid state device physics. if any JAT bhai is intersted and have good qualification and knowledge of the field. Please send me the CV. I can forward the CV to my supervisor.

thanks

regards,
VIkas

vikasrana77
October 15th, 2005, 04:29 PM
hi vikas guila,
I can not tell about the PDF situation right now. because there is no vacany in my department at this moment. Could you please send me your CV if there is any possiblity i can circulate your CV to my friends.
my id: v.rana@dimes.tudelft.nl

thanks
vikas