PDA

View Full Version : Career Decision for Engineering Collage

gyanichillar
July 20th, 2005, 12:49 PM
HI Jat Members, Ram-2.

One of my cousin has got very good ranking for admission at Murthal Engineering college Sonepat. Now he need to make the decision which field to opt?
Here is list which I think and suggested him accoding to future trend in jobs:

1. Bio-Tech
2. Computer Science
3. Electronics & Communications
4. Others fields... You can suggest

I think Bio-Tech is most emerging market since few years and this field would be offering great Jobs in next 5-10 years.
Computer Science would also stay nearest competitor in providing many challenging jobs.
And My third choice is Electronics.

I would request all you to write your suggestion, experiences and future job market forcast according to engineering fields. Which field you feel would be great in next 4-10 years.
That would help my cousin to make right decision at crucial juncture of his career.

take care
Gyani

jitender_singh
July 20th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Hi,

If I see for next 5-10 years, future would be for Nanotechnology , so i think either opt for Electrnics or computers.

Regards
Jitender

HI Jat Members, Ram-2.

One of my cousin has got very good ranking for admission at Murthal Engineering college Sonepat. Now he need to make the decision which field to opt?
Here is list which I think and suggested him accoding to future trend in jobs:

1. Bio-Tech
2. Computer Science
3. Electronics & Communications
4. Others fields... You can suggest

I think Bio-Tech is most emerging market since few years and this field would be offering great Jobs in next 5-10 years.
Computer Science would also stay nearest competitor in providing many challenging jobs.
And My third choice is Electronics.

I would request all you to write your suggestion, experiences and future job market forcast according to engineering fields. Which field you feel would be great in next 4-10 years.
That would help my cousin to make right decision at crucial juncture of his career.

take care
Gyani

singh1981
July 20th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Boss,
Bio Tech from Murthal...............ye kab khuli vahan pai ...............aur agar ek do saal pahle khul bhi gayi to wahan padhane waale kaise hain ye aachi tarhan check kar lena .........
ny way my suggestion is that ...........

usae drop karwa do .......aur mehnat karne ko bolo ...................

nerajdalal
July 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
:) congratulations
dear gyani
i would suggest u to try for YMCA ,faridabad
u can choose any branch,specialy mechanical
it has better placement than any other colleges
for more information,u can contact bhupinder singh
he is final year mechanical engg. YMCA
his email id is bhupindersingh156@yahoo.com
his contact no. is 09891426017

ok bye