PDA

View Full Version : MBA from UK/Aus???????????????

sumitsehrawat
July 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Hi all,

I am planning for an MBA degree from either Australia or the UK. I am totally unaware of the procedure ....if somebody could help me in this regard.

Please let me know of the following for both countries.
Which University should I opt for.... Eligibility criteria.....fees......course duration....living expenditure...... any other information.

Please rush your replies to sumit_sehrawat@infosys.com as I am, at times, not able to login to Jatland from office.

Thanks in advance!!

$umit $ehrawat
B.Tech....working as a Software Engineer.

jatmahersingh
July 20th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Hello Bhai,
M.B.A IS not a Good Idea from Uk and Australia. I am in Australia. I don't have enough time time right now but make sure when u choose your course. Care Full
Naveen

scythian
July 20th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Hello Bhai,
M.B.A IS not a Good Idea from Uk and Australia. I am in Australia. I don't have enough time time right now but make sure when u choose your course. Care Full
Naveen

which course or courses u reckon would be best in terms of getting a decent job in Australia.

jitender_singh
July 20th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Hi Sumit,

Try to do it from US instead of UK.
Or select top colleges with gud reputaion from UK. as Placement scene is not very good here.

Cheers
Jitender

Hi all,

I am planning for an MBA degree from either Australia or the UK. I am totally unaware of the procedure ....if somebody could help me in this regard.

Please let me know of the following for both countries.
Which University should I opt for.... Eligibility criteria.....fees......course duration....living expenditure...... any other information.

Please rush your replies to sumit_sehrawat@infosys.com as I am, at times, not able to login to Jatland from office.

Thanks in advance!!

$umit $ehrawat
B.Tech....working as a Software Engineer.

jatmahersingh
July 21st, 2005, 03:41 PM
U should Go for Accounting, M.B.A specially is not a Good Idea.

Cheers
Naveen Jat

sumitsehrawat
July 23rd, 2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks for your response.

$umit

gaganrana
July 24th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Doing MBA is a major decision in any life.
If you really want to do it from abroad.... than you have to take decision on following parameters..
1) Post education placement, reputation and ranking of a college.
2) And work permit after JOB...In US you will get the visa for 3 to 5 years(which include your study period and one year work permit). In UK if you do it from top B Schools than you will get work permit for 1 year after your education otherwise very difficult to get work permit....in Australia you have be a citizen of Australia (the catch is that do that MBA which results in migration)
3) Money spend: (fees, living expenses) as Top B schools are always costlier and they don't like to give Scholarships.....
4) All the top B schools needs minimum of 2 to 3 years of exp.
5) You need to give GMAT and have to score more than 650/800 or anything above 600/800 is good.

As US and UK are best options than Australia....Really.
If you want do MBA from UK than do it from top 10 B Schools of UK. Go to this following link for more information.

http://www.workpermit.com/uk/hsmp/mba_provision

also if you want to do MBA from Aust.

Try from AGSB, which i think is best options if you don't want to do it in Accounting....as it is good city....good placement....rural area....

and explore...

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/skilled/index.htm

And then explore yourself man, which is best place for you.