PDA

View Full Version : habit of writing daily diary...

mukeshkumar007
July 26th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Dear All,

Just I want to know that how many among us have the habit to write daily/weekly /monthly diary of his/her full day happenings (Honestly). As it help us to analyze our mistakes which we commit. Through it we can see lot changes in our personality (if we want). But it seems to me little difficult to right daily, As I had tried to write when I was in first year of my college but could not keep it continue...
If once we adopt it in our daily routine then it can benefit us a lot.
What all of you think

with regards
Mukesh

haryanajat
July 26th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Good habit. But don't write "personal secrets" in the diary. kisee aairee gaire kee hath laag gayee too? ;)

itsnavin
July 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Only milestones reached should be listed in the diary. I don't daily writing is worth...write only when u have something to write. I don't write...I keep a pointer to that in my mind....ha ha...that's too technical...

mukeshkumar007
July 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Good habit. But don't write "personal secrets" in the diary. kisee aairee gaire kee hath laag gayee too? ;)

haha .....this is only one drawback of this habit..... :)

dahiyarules
July 27th, 2005, 10:28 AM
I try to blog my daily happenings here and there, but, I think I am going to start blogging in on my own website very soon. I really dont have anyhting to hide. As I said before on this site, before I do anything, I assume the whole worlds watching me, and this prevents me from doing things which could be considered shameful in nature. I wasnt always like this. Many people who know me and read about me here or at some other blog, know that I have done some of the most heinous things imaginable. But then you learn from your mistake. And if you dont, then you are a donkey. hahaha. Just kidding. But you are the child of your own expriences.

haryanajat
July 27th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Some things are best not written in a diary. Everyone has some things they don't want to tell. It is different for every person. For instance, some people don't want to tell their aamdaani. Who knows who might be reading the diary?

dahiyarules
July 27th, 2005, 11:24 AM
well you know dost, if you ever get married, dont get married to one of those "paddhi likhis." They are the real trouble makers. Then maybe I would abide by your suggestion. ;-)