PDA

View Full Version : meet of jats from Delhi and NCR

vilakshan_taank
December 25th, 2002, 02:03 AM
I read here once that some members wanted to have a meet of jats from Delhi or NCR .I think this is a brilliant idea.please come up in this regard.

we will get oppurtunity of meeting each other .we can have discussions ,fun etc.

If this meeting is arranged between jan 25 and 30.may be i can try to have "VIRENDER SEHWAG "as our chief guest.

manas
December 25th, 2002, 10:05 AM
Vilakshan taank & member

Yes every member want to have a meet of jat.The meeting would be good oppurtunity of meeting each other. They can have discussion, fun etc.

sanjayrathee
December 25th, 2002, 01:01 PM
I can make sure that Ashish Nehra is there for all members to meet .

sudheer166
December 25th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Vilakshan Taank (Dec 24, 2002 03:33 p.m.):
I read here once that some members wanted to have a meet of jats from Delhi or NCR .I think this is a brilliant idea.please come up in this regard.

we will get oppurtunity of meeting each other .we can have discussions ,fun etc.

If this meeting is arranged between jan 25 and 30.may be i can try to have "VIRENDER SEHWAG "as our chief guest.

good idea indeed. i am always ready.koi mere layak seva ho to batana.
sudheer panwar

vilakshan_taank
December 25th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Sanjay Rathee (Dec 25, 2002 02:31 a.m.):
I can make sure that Ashish Nehra is there for all members to meet .

that will be superb Rathee ji

vilakshan_taank
December 25th, 2002, 01:38 PM
For the meet first of all we have to plan it .
Its venue,date etc.
so members who think can arrange or help in arranging it should come up.
It is possible with the help of all of us.

sanjayrathee
December 25th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Vilakhshan I would bring it to notice to all members that PRADEEP LOHCHAB is into event management & it would be great & appreciable if he can arrange the party ofcource we all are there to make conrtibutions on our end be it financial or just helping in to arrange cause.

ompati
December 27th, 2002, 05:02 AM
Vilakshan Ji,

You are right that you read on this site about a jat get-together. Mr. Rajender Singh is organising a get together in 2003 under the heading 'Let's meet in 2003' under Chapters and Itineraries.

Lagta hai aap ne ye topic dobara shuru kar diya hai. 'Let's meet in 2003' ka response bahut aacha hai. Par 'Meet of Jats from Delhi and NCR' padh ke aaisa laga ke hum jatland ke members eek event ko do jagah par discuss kar rahe hain.AAgar aap 2003 main do (Two) jat get together karna chahte hain to baat alag hai.

With all the best wishes to the proposed Jat Meet.

Ompati

vilakshan_taank
December 29th, 2002, 07:27 PM
Buddy i think there is no problem i f started it under the new topic .......the thing is that we
we have to look for the meet

Ompati Grewal (Dec 26, 2002 06:32 p.m.):
Vilakshan Ji,

You are right that you read on this site about a jat get-together. Mr. Rajender Singh is organising a get together in 2003 under the heading 'Let's meet in 2003' under Chapters and Itineraries.

Lagta hai aap ne ye topic dobara shuru kar diya hai. 'Let's meet in 2003' ka response bahut aacha hai. Par 'Meet of Jats from Delhi and NCR' padh ke aaisa laga ke hum jatland ke members eek event ko do jagah par discuss kar rahe hain.AAgar aap 2003 main do (Two) jat get together karna chahte hain to baat alag hai.

With all the best wishes to the proposed Jat Meet.

Ompati

shokeen123
December 29th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Vilakshan Taank (Dec 29, 2002 08:57 a.m.):
Buddy i think there is no problem i f started it under the new topic .......the thing is that we
we have to look for the meet

[quote]Vilakshan Taank (Dec 24, 2002 03:33 p.m.):

Dear Vilakshan:

Let us observe certain etiquettes with the members of our extended family...The person you have referred to as "buddy" is indeed an honerable Indian Ambassador to the Australian Govt.

Please pardon my blunt correction, but I am somewhat dismayed about people being addressed indescriminately. Whatever the title, women deserve to be addressed properly, regardless!

I do believe you didn't mean to offend her delibrately.

vilakshan_taank
January 2nd, 2003, 12:53 PM
thanks for the correction sujata ji...i really didn't know that ompati ji is ambassador.....
i didn't mean to offend anyone......
so sorry ompati ji......

vilakshan

ompati
January 3rd, 2003, 05:26 AM
Dear Vilakshan,

It's OK. But here, I want to clear one point for all the respected members of Jatland. I am working as Vice Consul in the Consulate General of India in Sydney. Our High Commissioner is Mr. R.S Rathore who is based in Canberra.

With best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperious new year 2003.

Ompati

Vilakshan Taank (Jan 02, 2003 02:23 a.m.):
thanks for the correction sujata ji...i really didn't know that ompati ji is ambassador.....
i didn't mean to offend anyone......
so sorry ompati ji......

vilakshan

ranjitjat
January 3rd, 2003, 07:28 AM
OMPATI JI
WE ALL WANT TO SEE FRIST JATNI AMBASSADOR SOON IN NEAR FUTURE.
SUJATA HAS A GOOD POINT HERE---THAT RESPECT THOU WOMEN.
AMBASSADOR sy kuch kam hogi- nahi hh jaladi hi van jayagi. point yah hh- respect
BAAT YAH HH KI SABHI KI IZAT KARO
specially for women- because this is a family site not buddy club

pummylohchab
January 4th, 2003, 03:32 PM
thanx everybdy
dear vilakshan,
i m really happy by reading such wndrfull msgs
anyways i m newly here in the market at delhi as i spent my college & profsnl life in Gujarat
BUT WE REALLY DO THIS GET TOGETHER NOT IN THE SENSE OF GET TOGETHER WE CAN HAVE "JAT FESTIVAL" RATHER THAN SIMPLE MEETINGS.
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE STRENGTH OF THE PEOPLES AT THIS SITE OR IF THERE WAS ANY PREV. MEETINGS FEW OF THE DETAILS

ALSO GIVE ME UR CONTACT NO. AS SOMETIMES I M NOT GETTING MUCH TIME TO SEE MY MSGS

pummylohchab
January 4th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Dear Vilakshan,

i have an great idea in this matter we can have our festival on "DULHANDI" THE DAY AFTER HOLI AS THIS IS ONE OF THE GREAT CELEBRATION OF JATS JUST PLAN IT OUT AND SHARE WITH UR KNOWN AND LET ME KNOW FURTHER

IF U CAN GIVE UR CONTACT NO.

pummylohchab
January 4th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Dear Vilakshan,

i have an great idea in this matter we can have our festival on "DULHANDI" THE DAY AFTER HOLI AS THIS IS ONE OF THE GREAT CELEBRATION OF JATS JUST PLAN IT OUT AND SHARE WITH UR KNOWN AND LET ME KNOW FURTHER

IF U CAN GIVE UR CONTACT NO.

ompati
January 5th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Respected Dudee Ji,

Thanks for your kind gesture. I do agree with you that we all must respect each and every member of this site irrespective of their positions. I look forward for a successful Jat Meet.

Regards.

Ompati

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 02, 2003 08:58 p.m.):
OMPATI JI
WE ALL WANT TO SEE FRIST JATNI AMBASSADOR SOON IN NEAR FUTURE.
SUJATA HAS A GOOD POINT HERE---THAT RESPECT THOU WOMEN.
AMBASSADOR sy kuch kam hogi- nahi hh jaladi hi van jayagi. point yah hh- respect
BAAT YAH HH KI SABHI KI IZAT KARO
specially for women- because this is a family site not buddy club

urmiladuhan
January 5th, 2003, 06:59 AM
. I do agree with you that we all must respect each and every member of this site irrespective of their positions.

As far as i know, buddy means a 'friend'.

So where is the insult when a young person addresses someone as a friend even if it is in a little informal manner?

How come nobody would write 2 words to the Haryana government regarding the gender imbalance but will volunteer to go out of their way to 'defend' a person in authoritative position

by blowing a small thing out of proportion! and more painfully under the pretext of feminism!! Gosh- this is some sycophantic behaviour!!

Exactly how do some people here set their priorities is elusive to me.

rahulgochhwal
January 5th, 2003, 11:58 PM
well urmila ji,
This is exactly what i felt. I totaly agree with you. I think this is a commom platform and most of us dont know the ages and and how high a member's "official position" is. And I personally see no offenses in using the word "buddy" which incidentally means " friends" and we are all friends here. I kept mum thinking i may be wrong with this. besides vilakshan bhai used this word with best of friendly intention ( as could be easily made out). So better we do away with this sycophantic behaviour or else hum sab post karne se pehle logon ki profile hi check karte reh jayenge.
And please ...no offences meant to anyone..a beautiful place this is, with some very fine bunch of people.

rahulgochhwal
January 6th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Dear Vilakshan bhai,
Good suggestion you have regarding meeting. I am putting forth an idea, what we can do is invite some jats who are the pioneers in their feilds and have a conclave sort of a thing. It would be really great to hear from some of the best we have.like someone frm the feild of education...someone from sports(as u said veeru bhai) ..someone on jat history..business..etc. we can invite some school children too, who I am sure will be really encouraged......but am i asking too much...

vilakshan_taank
January 6th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Dear Rahul bhai

aap bilkul dheek kah rahen hain.Par hume kuch karna hoga tabhi to ye meeting safal ho payengi..so anybody who can help in arranging it.........plz come forward.

Rahul Gochhwal (Jan 05, 2003 01:37 p.m.):
Dear Vilakshan bhai,
Good suggestion you have regarding meeting. I am putting forth an idea, what we can do is invite some jats who are the pioneers in their feilds and have a conclave sort of a thing. It would be really great to hear from some of the best we have.like someone frm the feild of education...someone from sports(as u said veeru bhai) ..someone on jat history..business..etc. we can invite some school children too, who I am sure will be really encouraged......but am i asking too much...

singhkapoor
January 6th, 2003, 06:25 AM
"BUDDY" YES OR NO

I feel that both points of view are right in their own sense.

If we r replying to someone whom we KNOW, be it a Lady President (?????) of India, there is no harm in calling her BUDDY.....especially on an informal plateform like this. But if we r replying to a messege from a person whom we do not know we should put a "ji"................. At least I would.

After a few exchanges that "ji" may turn in to a "buddy".

It is not a question of checking profiles...it is just being a little courteous, which we should.....Any takers??????

SO IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WELL U KNOW THE OTHER PERSON.

IT IS A PERSONAL OPINION. EACH AND EVERY PERSON HAS HIS/HER OWN WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS. I WOULD PREFER TO BE A LITTLE COURTEOUS AND FORMAL IN MY INITIAL INTERACTION WITH A PERSON.

CHEERS

WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY YEAR 2003.

kapoor singh

ranjitjat
January 6th, 2003, 07:38 PM
HELLO BUDDY
WHO IS BUDDY??????
WHO IS SYCOPHANTIC ????
WHAT IT,S MEAN ??

BUDDY is for best friend
but it became so cheap in the west- no body like it - learn some thing nice from west not rubbish.

AApani culture hi thik hh
FRIST Name & surname thik hh
PROFILE- janampatri ki jarurat nahi hh
MAA ko MAA hi kahaty han- BAP KI LUGAE YA BUDDY NAHI.

ranjitjat
January 6th, 2003, 07:50 PM
DELHI NCR JATS OR ANY LOCAL JATS GET TOGETHER is a good thing
Do meet every month GOOD LUCK
BUT DO NOT MIX UP ISSUES.
WORLD JATS GET TOGETHER IS ORGANISED BY RAJENDER SINGH.
THOSE WHO WISH TO CO_OPERATE CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY- INSTEAD WRITING ANOTHER THREAD HERE
THIS IS CTEATING REAL MISUNDERSTANDING
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY THING.
UNTIL UNITED UNDER 1 FLAG.

shokeen123
January 10th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 06, 2003 09:20 a.m.):
DELHI NCR JATS OR ANY LOCAL JATS GET TOGETHER is a good thing
Do meet every month GOOD LUCK
BUT DO NOT MIX UP ISSUES.
WORLD JATS GET TOGETHER IS ORGANISED BY RAJENDER SINGH.
THOSE WHO WISH TO CO_OPERATE CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY- INSTEAD WRITING ANOTHER THREAD HERE
THIS IS CTEATING REAL MISUNDERSTANDING
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY THING.
UNTIL UNITED UNDER 1 FLAG.

Dear all:

It was my earnest intention to simply make a suggestion to a youngster and to make others aware of the need to respect women, regardless. Had this been done without too much firework and utmost usage of English language, this thread wouldn’t have lasted this long.

Conventional wisdom dictates that had a personal friendship been established it would have been absolutely fine to address someone as buddy. It would also have been okay to address a woman with two simple English letters "ji" However in the absence of the two I felt awkward and made a general request to avoid such practice in future.

I do have a good collection of English vocabulary, but in the interest of the community I am refraining from responding to the provocation brought in here. Besides Dudee Bhai has made a good point.

ssphougat
January 11th, 2003, 01:24 AM
I am also agree and have a meeting asap. Let me know place, date and time.

ranjitjat
January 12th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Dear SHAMSINGH
WELCOME TO JATLAND
Thank you for booking the MAREDIAN & MORIYA SHERTON FOR MY FAMILY.
JATS MEET WILL only take place- when SHAMSINGH will book a place for us all.
Contact MAJOR RAJENDER SINGH IN GURGAUN
& HELP HIM TO ORGANISE THIS EVENT.
CHEERS

rajeshrathee
January 15th, 2003, 10:34 PM
hi 2 all
I had gone through the contents of the topic, the idea is really a bright one and we should go on to make it a grand success. first, all the near and dear living in Delhi kindly let me know as which part of Delhi suits all of you. I will organise the meeting and wait 4 my brothers and sisters with warm hands, no further talks on this please. when we want 2 do something we must look at that only, leaving out minor misunderstandings ,and this should be the spirit. Now as before i spent very little time on this net let me introduce myself, I am a simple down to earth jat from haryana living in Delhi, working in Delhi Police as Sub -Inspector 4 last 12 years. I request all the near and dear one to work together 2 make the meeting a success. Let me tell you in Delhi there are already some Jaat associations like 'Parivar Parichay' 'Surajmal Institute' etc are working but I want our meeting 2 be like that between family memebers and there should not be any political intereset as that is very much there in other organisations
waiting 4 responses
rajesh

ajaynehra
January 15th, 2003, 10:58 PM
This is a great idea, but all we need to know in very first beginging , the expacted number of our JAT family members who are going to be all together at JAAT MEET. This will help in organising the event more smoothly and without any inconvienency. So come forward and we will make this event a success.
I am starting a new thread of posted messages with Subject "Nominate for JAT MEET (Delhi/NCR) , where all the members of JAT family can simply write their name and little inrtroduction abt them, and by looking at the length of that thread, we will be able to figure out the numbers of JAt members meeting at JAT MEET. This will realy help in arranging for infrastructure and organising the event in Best way.

And Rajender Singh Kaliravana ji , I request you to decide and fix a date for same, I suggest that it should be Sunday or Holiday. This will increase the Number of members present in JAT MEET.

AJAY NEHRA

dr_gulia
January 24th, 2003, 01:00 PM
[Keept it up All the best

nareshkumarhooda
January 24th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Jaldi se jaldi ek meeting bulai jai. Jisme sab bhaieon ka sehyog mile. Aur ek dusre ke dukh dard ko batan jayega. Jiski meeting New Delhi ma ki jai. Ma Shyam Singh Phougat se request karta hun ki iski jaldi se meeting organise ki jae.

Naresh Kumar Hooda

nagender
January 28th, 2003, 11:53 AM
Dear Vilakshanji,

I have just joined as a new member and is very happy to see that we are planning to have a meet of all the jats in NCR and delhi region.
However, I have noted that we have lost a lot of valuable space for discussion on the matter, which itself was resolved by honourable Ompati ji. I think we need to learn something from Jat sikhs in Canada and UK, where they have established themselves far from their roots. This is just becuase they use their time only for the social upliftment of their community.

vrattan
April 2nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
About all that I saw on this website about Ompati jee and Vilakshan jee,I think our caste needs to be a bit more broadminded but that should not be taken by younger people as an excuse to be disrespectful. May be some of us say that its just word "buddy" why make so much fuss about it. But Buddy is not a word used for elders in west either, forget about our society. Buddy means just a friend but all of us know what attitude and level of respect it reflects. That we didnt know the age of the other person we were communicating with is no excuse, as there are better ways to address someone in such a situation which wont offend anyone irrespective of age and sex.Words do matter sometimes more than their literal meanings. Or there would be no difference in saying "my car tyre was punctured" to the teacher when we are late for class or saying " hey man, its ok, dont freak out, I just had a flat tyre". We Indians have a very few things to be proud of, one of them is the respect that we have for our elders unlike in the west. Lets not let it go.

hemant_hooda
May 8th, 2003, 11:00 AM
hello to all
i am a new member on this forum.i am a telecom engg.i am very much interested in our history.i am very pleased to know that our community is making a consious effort to be the best (socially,economically,education wise).it is really a great feeling to interact to u all brothers ,sisters and elders.
it is really great to organise a get together.it would help us alot to mingle with each other.i would love to be a part of that get together.i am preety confident that there will be always harmony and unity between us.

ok bye 2 all

akdabas
May 8th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Vivek brother,

Baat to aap bahut gyan kee likhte ho. I agree with you and support your thoughts.

Good thoughts.

Vivek Rattan (Apr 02, 2003 03:04 a.m.):
About all that I saw on this website about Ompati jee and Vilakshan jee,I think our caste needs to be a bit more broadminded but that should not be taken by younger people as an excuse to be disrespectful. May be some of us say that its just word "buddy" why make so much fuss about it. But Buddy is not a word used for elders in west either, forget about our society. Buddy means just a friend but all of us know what attitude and level of respect it reflects. That we didnt know the age of the other person we were communicating with is no excuse, as there are better ways to address someone in such a situation which wont offend anyone irrespective of age and sex.Words do matter sometimes more than their literal meanings. Or there would be no difference in saying "my car tyre was punctured" to the teacher when we are late for class or saying " hey man, its ok, dont freak out, I just had a flat tyre". We Indians have a very few things to be proud of, one of them is the respect that we have for our elders unlike in the west. Lets not let it go.