PDA

View Full Version : THE HISTORY BOOK FRANCE TO KARGIL WAS PRESENTED TO OMWATI KOAK VICE-PRESIDENT HARYANA ASSOCIATION L

ranjitjat
January 7th, 2003, 07:21 PM
The history book France to Kargil was presented to Mrs OMWATI KOAK vice-president of Haryana Association London UK by writer Dharmpal singh Dudee as a new year honour.
Mrs KOAK is doing social work for our community sence the day we started Haryana Association. Her late husband Jai singh Koak Advocate BIJWASAN-GURGAUN was the founder of Haryana Association London.on 1-11-1966 at my house whitestile rd BRENTFORD.
Mrs Koak is from village BALIYANA ROHTAK & daughter of CAPT Diwansingh who died last year at the age of 102.
CAPT INDER SINGH MP ROHTAK IS HER BROTHER IN-LAW. HE IS ALSO MY OLD NAVY FRIEND.
LONG LIVE HARYANA ASSOCIATION
GOD BLESS YOU ALL &ME TOO

shivender
January 7th, 2003, 07:53 PM
hello dudi ji,
Long live haryana association. But for some reason it does not seem to be informing what it is doing.
In last one year it organised only one function and that too was dominated by presence of chotala. No other info regarding any of its activities ever reached to me.
Being in communication industry I am more that happy to put together some easy way of communicating with each other and make info avalable to everyone about what our association is doing.
Please come back to me if you feel this is worth doing.
Also if you could guide me about how to become member of this accosiation as for now i am not sure if i am member or not.

ranjitjat
January 7th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Dear Shivender
Thank you very much for your interest.
This is mainly a social & cultural association.Any body can join any time.
All depend on the members . They can plan any event for the benefit of the community.
I was away in USA for three months & also ill so not done much but
Swami INDERVESH JI was in London with us for 3 weeks.He done HAVAN- VEDPARCHAR& social gathering
The information is still on this site.
You can do a lot- design a web site for us.
We can do some welfare projects on History- EDUCATION- CULTURE ETC
You are welcome to visit us any time & discuss
5 people like you got information address phone no from me
but never visited- instead they started another thread on jat land OR disappeared all together.
This is our Association- our young generation is not taking interest -PANJABI-KHALISTANIWANT TO TAKE OVER HARYANA

SARLA NY KUCHH TO BATLAYA HOGA.

ompati
January 8th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Respected Dudee Ji,

Thanks for sharing the information. Kindly convey my congratulations to Omwati Ji.

Ompati

akdalal
January 8th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Dudee Ji,

Since when you were in Navy ( i hope you are talking about Indian Navy). My father is also a retired Naval Officer.

regards

akdalal
January 8th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Dudee Ji,

I request you to please visite www.reacha.org

I have designed this web site for the NGO.

The contents are self explenatory (mainly the school page) and thru this I am also indirectly associated with Kargil war.

In case you are interested I can develop the web site for Haryana Association.

regards,

shivender
January 9th, 2003, 03:53 AM
i must thank anad ji for coming up for site solution, i think we need to make sure people are going on net and and we can start with a yahoo group for for this as yahoo groups have almost all the features present on this site.
Looking for the responce there, we can go ahead for a website but definetly we need to make a start frist.

ranjitjat
January 12th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Dear ANAND
Thank you for your offer of help for design a web site
We need your help & will be in touch by email.
I have seen your web site- this is nice.

I was in Indian navy in 1960-63. yes we are talking about INS MYSORE & GOA LIBERATION.
I may be known to your father. There was one Malik from Kalawad village & a DALAL in Cochin with me
Regards to your parent & family

ranjitjat
January 12th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Dear Shubha chand ji
Thank you very much for your suggestion about
Chandigarh Jat Sabha.
Do you know any one personally there?
We got 1000 books - can reprint more
The books will be with you soon in Sydney.

with regards
Dharmpal Dudee

ranjitjat
January 16th, 2003, 06:22 AM
OMPATI JI
THANK YOU FOR YOUR
CONGRATULATION.
THE MESSAGE IS PASSED FROM OM TO OM
OMWATI JI KO AAPKI SUBH KAMANA MIL GAE HAN
DANYAVAD.

ajaynehra
January 16th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Respected Dudee ji

Please accept my congratulations and regards for the great contribution you are doing to out JAT community. And please convey my best wishes and regards to Omwati ji also, I am also from ROHTAk and it is my pleasure to know each and every such member on JATLAND.

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Jan 15, 2003 07:52 p.m.):
OMPATI JI
THANK YOU FOR YOUR
CONGRATULATION.
THE MESSAGE IS PASSED FROM OM TO OM
OMWATI JI KO AAPKI SUBH KAMANA MIL GAE HAN
DANYAVAD.

ranjitjat
January 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM
DEAR AJAY