PDA

View Full Version : Any Concerns/Queries regarding NewZealand Welcomed!

sunju11
January 10th, 2003, 08:32 AM
Hi All,

I am based in Auckland, NewZealand for past one year.If someone, need any assistance or have any queries, do remember ur Jat bhai.
I will try my best to answer the same.
(P.S-I am not a consultant.Its just for my community)

Cheers,
Sanjay Sansanwal

shivender
January 10th, 2003, 04:35 PM
hi,
Nice to see people coming up offers of help.
Thats a great attitude.
Thanks for that.

Regards

dkumar
January 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Sanjay Bhai,

Welcome to Jatland!

Kudos to you to start your association with Jatland on a high note...i.e. with offering your kind services to the community for the community!

rsdalal
January 10th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Sanjya Bhia,
Welcome to jatland....

amitshokeen
January 10th, 2003, 07:43 PM
hi , one of my cousin applied for immigration to NZ. it's already been more then 1.5 year but he has not got his PR. IS that true now that rules have been chnaged and it will make more time for him to get his PR> how much time it takes now to get PR these days

Amit

sunju11
January 11th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Hi Guys, Thanks .
Hi Amit,
The rule has changed to bring person with skills which are shortage in NZ.The changes are(apply to existing applicants also) :
1. If he falls under PR point(i.e will be issued job search visa), then his skills should be in shortage skills.Refer www.immigration.govt.nz
2. He need an IELTS score of 6 or above.This can be wavied in case he can show that his education was in english medium.

Nowdays, its taking around 2-3 years from india and 9 months if applied from auckland.It takes 3-4 months if applied from Wellignton or Christchurch.

I hope this will clear ur concerns.

Cheers,
Sanjay

dramalik
January 12th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Dear Sanjay Ji

I'm an MBBS looking for options other than doing PG here in India. Could you tell me what the scene is for doctors wanting to emigrate to NZ? Thank you.

sunju11
January 13th, 2003, 01:02 AM
HI there,
Scope for doctor is good everywhere.But for NZ, you have to get your professional registration here plus have to undergo some course/training.You have to use your own money to pursue the same.Moreover, you have to do old job for your living.

ajaynehra
January 13th, 2003, 01:33 AM
Hello dear Mr. Sansanwal

Are you from Katwaria Sarai , New Delhi? I seek your help regarding NZ. I tried applying for PR to Australia , but recently they changed their rules and now they want 4 years of work ex after graduation.

I am a software engineer, BTech Computer Sc. and having 2 years work ex in software. What do you see the chances of success for me in NZ for PR or any other way around.

Please do reply me at these also:

ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
desi_jaat@lycos.com

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

sansanwalamit
January 13th, 2003, 06:57 AM
Hello Mr Sanjay,
I sent you a private message regarding the village you belong to...I guess you didnt see it ..thus I ma asking you again are you from sinsini(bharatpur) or Katwaria Sarai, or Mehrauli or Bijwasan .....do lmmme know and if you are from somewhere else then it would be a news to me ......
Thank you

sunju11
January 13th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Hi Ajay/Amit,

Yep guys, I am from Katwaria Sarai.Do you know me Ajay.Do you belong to Nehra's family at Delhi Cantt.For your information, I am married into Nehra's.Infact Ashish Nehra is my wife's real cousin.
Nice to be in touch with you all.
Amit-I haven't received your mail till now.Do update me about your self.

Cheers,
Sanjay

sansanwalamit
January 13th, 2003, 11:21 AM
hello Mr. Sanjay,
I have mailed you on your yahoo account given in your profile plz check that ...and thank you for respodong back
Amit

lrburdak
March 1st, 2003, 07:18 AM
Dear Sanjay
You are doing a good job by giving the needy jat bhais free advice. i am also married to Nehras but they are in Sikar rajasthan

sunju11
March 1st, 2003, 08:15 AM
Hi Laxman,

Thanks.No worries.Its celegration time , Ashish is doing wonderful nowdays..Hope he repeat same with Pakistan.

rakesh_sehrawat
March 13th, 2003, 11:16 AM
hi sanju
im doing MSc in micro biology n wants to know the prospects in new zea land in the field of microbiology if u can plzz mail me at sehrawatrk@hau.nic.in
thanx

birbal
March 14th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Hi Rakesh,

In the recent budget, the Canadian govt has increased the funding for post graduate scholarships substantially. This is expected to make it somewhat easier for foreign students to get full assistantship.

If you are interested further, let me know.

Birbal Singh

Rakesh Sehrawat (Mar 13, 2003 12:46 a.m.):
hi sanju
im doing MSc in micro biology n wants to know the prospects in new zea land in the field of microbiology if u can plzz mail me at sehrawatrk@hau.nic.in
thanx

malik
May 4th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Hi Dear Sanjay,
I am Dr. K.P.S.Malik, settled in South Africa. Your gesture of helping and assisting people of jat community.

My son would be finishing his BE in Computar Engineering from NIT( National Institute Of Technology) Bhopal by the end of the year. Please guide what are the possibilities of the job or post graduate studies with scholarship. My sons e-mail add. is samarth malik@yahoo.com
Keep up the good work
Bye
Malik

sunju11
May 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Hi Dr. Malik,

To secure a job, there are 2 ways-
1. Come here on Visitor visa and locate job.As per policy, one can get work permit based on offer letter.Lots of people have done this.(But its risky and few chances)
2. Apply for PR.I think they are some rule for Zimbabwe and South Africa citizens on which they are issued an open work visa.

Post Graduation-
There are some courses which NZ Citizen or PR holder can pursue like MBA.Otherwise fees for PG are 10 Lakhs+(INR).

Plz visit for further infomation
www.auckland.ac.nz
www.otago.ac.nz
www.massey.ac.nz

Hope this will help.
Cheers,

malik
May 11th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Sanjay

Thanks for your response and keep up the good work of assisting other people of the community.
I am married in Panwar and my sister is married in Nehra,s from modinagar.
All the best
bye for now.
Malik KPS

malik
May 12th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Sanjay

Thanks for your response and keep up the good work of assisting other people of the community.
I am married in Panwar and my sister is married in Nehra,s from modinagar.
All the best
bye for now.
Malik KPS

rathee
May 26th, 2003, 05:10 PM
hi sanjay its a nice coincidence...I am from delhi cantt & my mother is also Nehra...!! yes i do know nehras as we call them mama since our childhood...

whom r you married to...i mean to ask konsi jiji ka bateu se bhai...??

sunju11
May 27th, 2003, 02:16 PM
Hi Pradeep,

Grt to see reply from u.If I am not wrong, you stay at Police housing society at Delhi Cantt.I am married to Tina, daughter of Ch. Jagat Singh Nehra.
Anyway, how are things at ur end.

rathee
June 2nd, 2003, 09:22 AM
kati theek bolya bhai hum Police House Society mein-eh rahwein se...haan eeb theek se, eeb samajh mein aa gya ke konsi jiji byah raakhi se tere....

main bhi dec-jan 2002-03 ke india,s new zealand tour pe main hude-eh tha as I am working with ESPNSTAR SPORTS as a Video Editor and Graphics Co-ordinator....

arjun
June 10th, 2003, 07:47 PM
sanjay bhai ram ram !
iam in bahrain, and may apply for immigration to NZ.
what is the quality of life there ?
iam an architect/ interiors project manager.
what to u think are the job prospects ? i know it is a very subjective question, but your views would help.
thanks.

cooljat
December 13th, 2003, 05:44 AM
dear Jat Bhai,
I'm Jitendra from jaipur.
pursuing my MCA right now!
wanna settle down in NZ or AUS!
could u give some nice info about immigartion, job, living up there etc.
please do reply!!

regards,
Jitendra
haRDman rocks!!

visit me: www.geocities.com/wildjat
Hi All,

I am based in Auckland, NewZealand for past one year.If someone, need any assistance or have any queries, do remember ur Jat bhai.
I will try my best to answer the same.
(P.S-I am not a consultant.Its just for my community)

Cheers,
Sanjay Sansanwal[/quote]

vishesh
December 13th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Hi Guys..me too another sinsinwar (in Bharatpur we use sinsinwar..
I am originally from Bharatpur but now based in New Delhi ..I am a B.Tech in Textiles and PG diploma in Mangement..now working with Textile/Apparel/Soft Goods Consulting firm..KSA Technopak..anbody needing any type of help/assistance is welcome to buzz me..
take care..Vishesh