PDA

View Full Version : If you need Information About Australia

guliya
January 13th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Hi All,

If someone need information about Australia, do write in ,, i may be able to provide you with some information.

Rohit

anujgoliya
February 8th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Dear Bhai
I am in a Dilemma as to where to immigate to: can you let me know what are my chances for Aus? CV is being mailed to you.

Jat Ki Jai

sunju11
February 9th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Hi Rohit,

I had send a private message to you.Please do revert back at ur convenience.

Cheers,

guliya
February 16th, 2003, 06:56 AM
HI thr,

i havt received your resume. Anyways for immigrating to australia, u shoudl have decent work experienece a good degree, and probably under 30 years of age to get max points for immigration. you cant find more on www.immi.gov.au

guliayaj100
April 3rd, 2003, 09:59 PM
bhai gulia sahab!
jab Aus aane ka program banega to aapki sewa jaroor loonga.

rakesh_sehrawat
April 13th, 2003, 11:41 AM
hi
i am doin MSc in micro biology n completed my course work with 78.7 percentile n just remaining is research work likely ends in july also im an agriculture graduate with honors so i want to do job there or if got scholar then want to do PhD so plzzzzz mail me some details n abt help u can do

guliya
April 17th, 2003, 07:04 PM
rakesh

PHD is a good options,,usually its for 3 years fulltime here, and session starts in june or feb,, but might be different for someuniversities
u can check at www.idp.com

rohit

malik
May 4th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Hi there
I am Dr.KPS Malik, settled in South Africa. Its highly appreciated that you trying to assist your own kind.
My son would be completing BE Computar Engineering from NIT ( National Institute of Technology) Bhopal India. Would you please guide about job oppertunity for him or chances post graduation in any university with scholarship. Please guide.
Keep up the good work.
Malik
malik@xsinet.co.za
my sons e-mail samarthmalik@yahoo.com

guliya
May 5th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Dear Dr Malik,

I am answering your question sin the site so that aother may also benefot from the same.

Australia is a decent option for studies and costs less then UK or USA. Thr are no schlorships available for Internationl students, however PHD in some cases might be sponsored.

You can choose from a variety of courses an duniversities depending onm your needs. Most common locations are Sydney and melbourne.

Usually masters degree is 1.5 yrs which costs about 22000-30000 australian dollars in total fees. Session starts for most unis in Feb and July each year. Some students also tak emigration after they finish thr studies.

Some of the web sites which will help you are

www.idp.com
www.immi.gov.au
www.helloindia.com.au

If you need more information pls mail me.

Regards,
Rohit

malik
May 12th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Dear Rohit
Hello
Thanks for your speedy response and the information. Me and my son will keep in touch if more information required.
Keep up the good work. Keep Jat flag flying high. I am proud of you guys.
We are from Bulandsher and meerut district.
Bye for now and all the best.
Malik KPS.