http://geocities.com/truthaboutrahulgandhi/?200528
Or a web of lies?

Dost, Link is not working. ....

gaganjat
July 30th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Commonsense says its true.

raj2rif
July 30th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I had been reading and contributing to another article, where people have questioned the allegations made against CM of Haryana. People categorically have said that innocent otherwise proved guilty by the court. In Rahul Gandhi's case the first reaction is "Commonsense says its true".

While that may or may not be true, the point I am trying to make to my community members is that we are too sensitive when some thing derogatory appears against our community leaders, while we are too liberal when the same thing happens against other political leaders, be it one year in politics or the life time in politics.

Now the issue this link has raised. It is not difficult to find the truth in Rahul Gandhi's case. All these institutions can be approached to find the truth and if he is lying these can be used against him either to impeach him from his current post or ensure that he does not win next time. If he is mentally retarded we certainly can't afford him in the parliament leave aside considering him for the top post (as has been the tradition in our political parties, be it Congress, Lok Dal or any other party). However if he is not mentally retarded then there is no harm him fighting his way through the system, for he would certainly as good as Mrs. Rabri Devi or Mayawati if not better. If we could accomodate them, then why not Rahul?

Who can find out the truth? Harward would probably not release the personal information about an individual due the privacy of information act. The best thing is to question him in the public meetings. The press has to paly an important role, but unfortunately, the media is no longer a service but business (like politics these days) and one can only hope that some one brings out the truth.

Alternatively a court case can be started, so that the judiciary can get the facts out as part of the evidence. But again in the cases involving influential people we have witnessed some failure on part of the judiciary itself, whether it had been due to lack of evidence or otherwise.

ramksehrawat
July 30th, 2005, 06:43 PM
To some extent I agree with you Col. Sahab as far as jat leaders are concerned. However, in Rahul Gandhi's case it is a well known fact that he got admission in St. Stephens under sports quota which is a kind of fraud as he is not even a street level sportsman. If one commit fraud once, he is looked upon with suspicion after that. His very body language suggests that he is a kind of abnormal guy. He has yet to utter a word in Parliament even after a year. To this extent the link is reliable. His teacher in St. Columbas (Mrs. D'Souza), when he was still in school, was my neighbour in Delhi and she used to describe the kids almost similarly.

raj2rif
July 30th, 2005, 06:50 PM
To some extent I agree with you Col. Sahab as far as jat leaders are concerned. However, in Rahul Gandhi's case it is a well known fact that he got admission in St. Stephens under sports quota which is a kind of fraud as he is not even a street level sportsman. If one commit fraud once, he is looked upon with suspicion after that. His very body language suggests that he is a kind of abnormal guy. He has yet to utter a word in Parliament even after a year. To this extent the link is reliable. His teacher in St. Columbas (Mrs. D'Souza), when he was still in school, was my neighbour in Delhi and she used to describe the kids almost similarly.

Dear Sehrawat Ji,

Being the ward of a public figure, one comes under a lots of scruitiny. So may be the case of Rahul Gandhi. As I have said, if he is guilty for whatever reason whether of getting admission in the college under fradulant certificate or what ever let us fight that out in public and ensure that he does not get to the post he does not deserve. A tall and difficult order but not impossible. Again here come various questions about our own leaders. One would be that how come we are still part of the same organization??????? I know the world is not perfect and we really can't stop all the bad things/controversial things instantly, but let us see a statement from the other leaders of the congress on this issue. It will be good if they raise this issue as the leaders of the nation/ community/ society?

ramksehrawat
July 30th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Rightly said Col. Sahab. We Indians wish to achieve by the use of our tongue only, which is not always possible.

haryanajat
July 30th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Dost, Link is not working. ....
Its working now.

haryanajat
July 31st, 2005, 11:16 PM
In open records policy, educational institutions have to give basic information to the public. That includes whether Rahul Gandhi did graduate with a degree from Harvard, from what time to what time he studied there - things like that. So I think it should be easy to find out whether what he is saying is true. May be I will call them and ask the basic information under the open records policy prevalent in The USA. It should be piece of cake. We don't want a person and specially a foreigner with that kind of allegations against him ruling India, do we? :D

scotlandjat
July 31st, 2005, 11:22 PM
In open records policy, educational institutions have to give basic information to the public. That includes whether Rahul Gandhi did graduate with a degree from Harvard, from what time to what time he studied there - things like that. So I think it should be easy to find out whether what he is saying is true. May be I will call them and ask the basic information under the open records policy prevalent in The USA. It should be piece of cake. We don't want a person and specially a foreigner with that kind of allegations against him ruling India, do we? :D

Whats the differance between him and Laloo Yadav??? :D :D