PDA

View Full Version : You have Jat Bhai in Muscat !

gajeshd
January 16th, 2003, 11:43 AM
Dear Great people of the Marshal race,

I am based in Muscat,Oman for over 5 years.If I can be of any help to one of us, do let me know. There are lot of Hindutanis here but Jats are few.You can not have too many Shers and Babar Shers. ( Ha ha ha)

with best wishes,

Gajesh Dhariwal

rajendersingh
January 17th, 2003, 03:12 PM
hi gajesh, welcom to jatland. so another exraist on jatland . i know u were in india recently ,i am from 3rd batch ,there2 more exraists on the site .hope to see u on the site regularly

singhkapoor
January 18th, 2003, 10:00 AM
RAJENDER BHAI SAHAB

I THINK THERE R FIVE OF US NOW.

VIJYASHREE, NITIN DAHIYA, GAJESH AND YOURSELF

KAPOOR SINGH

gajeshd
January 18th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Rajender Singh (Jan 17, 2003 04:42 a.m.):
hi gajesh, welcom to jatland. so another exraist on jatland . i know u were in india recently ,i am from 3rd batch ,there2 more exraists on the site .hope to see u on the site regularly

Dear Rana Sahab,

You certainly donot need to introduce yourself. I know you and will always remeber you.Our vist to Hindustan was so hectic except few ex raists I could not meet much freinds. We myself,Jitender Singh, Sudhir Sharma, Mohinder Pal Singh, Sanjay Malik ( all my batch), and Suman Garg met in Delhi.I also visited Hardeep's Family.

I know you are doing very well. Congrats and all good wishes.

Shubh Kamanao sahit,

Gajesh Dhariwal

gajeshd
January 18th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Kapoor Singh (Jan 17, 2003 11:30 p.m.):
RAJENDER BHAI SAHAB

I THINK THERE R FIVE OF US NOW.

VIJYASHREE, NITIN DAHIYA, GAJESH AND YOURSELF

KAPOOR SINGH

Dear Kapoor Singh,

Bhai Jai Ram ji Ki !

You are three much bhai (Much more than too much).I relish your comments and jokes in Ex raists site. I am lucky to have you here also.

All the best,

Gajesh Dhariwal

anujgoliya
February 8th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Hi
Though i am a small fry in front for all of you old timers (batch 1989), Joined today after my eyes were opened to this unseen world of jatland by Ghajesh bahi.

Jat Ki Jai

gajeshd
February 9th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Dear Anuj,

Welcome to Great Jat Land.

I suggest you also mention your Ex Raist identity in your signatures. Now I think we are six of us on JL

rajendersingh
February 11th, 2003, 06:39 PM
dear all exraists, now our no is seven as sudesh chhikara has also joined the site .keep it up.

akrana
December 11th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Dear Kapoor Singh,

You are three much bhai (Much more than too much).I relish your comments and jokes in Ex raists site. I am lucky to have you here also.

All the best,

Gajesh Dhariwal
;) HI Bhai Jai Ram ji Ki !THIS IS AK RANA FROM PANCHKULA MY SON AMIT RANA RECENTLY GOT A JOB IN INTERCONTIONAL MAQSKAT

BEST OF LUCK

jashvir
July 18th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Hello ,

I am happy to meet u guys but it seems most of u all are from early batch , anyway it does not matter since we are all from Rai .We had Y . P. Bhardwaj as Pricipal........

Presently , I am in Arizona , USA .

Be in touch , we all have a lot to share .

Jashvir