PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment

devendramalik
August 1st, 2005, 01:00 PM
Friends,

I wanted to share something with you all:

Recently my nephew from Hissar visited Bangalore. I took him to several places in and around Bangalore. Fortunately most of cricket players were in Bangalore during that time for a training camp. As natural for most of the kids, my nephew was also very keen to see and meet the players. After a long struggle, with the help of Hotel Ashoka management we got a chance to meet the players in the lobby. We met Balaji, Agarkar, Gagan Deep Singh, Jugindar Sharma, Raina, physiotherapist and all others. We had a good discussions with all of them, took many snaps and they all were very very co-operative & friendly.

Virender Sehwag was also there. Me and my nephew requested for a snap with him. I talked to him in Haryanavi language (purely in Jat language), but surprisingly this guy refused to talk and ignored us completely.

I requested him several time and I told him that this boy came all the way from Haryana and very keen to have picture with you, surprisingly he didn’t even bother at all.. although I took one snap forcefully… I feel it was not good behaviour at his end.

It was a big disappointment to us….

Whatever I wrote above is purely based on my personal experience/feelings .. it is not to hurt anyone..

gaganjat
August 1st, 2005, 01:20 PM
although I took one snap forcefully…nw this is the good one man!

Bhai Devendr vo koi chidia ghar ka Jinawar to hai nhi, ki jab kisse o ke jee mae aye ar fotu taar liya.

Ar tanne te 'forcefully' apna kaam diya. :D . Iib ke dikkat hae, mauj le.

dahiyarules
August 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Ok, imagine u are out there with colleagues, and one of them is a Tambee. And all of a suddent, another tambee comes and starts talking to your colleagueis tamil. Whats ur reaction going to be?

And if Sehwag is listening, then take this asshole: You wont be Sehwag, if it were not for your fans. So start having a better attitude in life. The light is there only as long as theres oil in the lamp. When its all burnt out, theres going to be nothing but darkness. Live your life as long as theres light.

dahiyarules
August 1st, 2005, 01:50 PM
Just came with a personal suggestion for those who get a tough time from celebrities. Tell them you have MMS video of theirs from the Parking Lot. ANd then ask for a picture of an autograph.

itsnavin
August 1st, 2005, 02:21 PM
Bhai tu to nyu chahwe se ak wo tanne kandhya pe thaake photu tarwanta.
Mere yaar mauj le roz le na mile to khos le!!!!!!!

Tanne sahi karya susre ki do char photu aur tarni thi

Takda dialog mara Kuldeep tanney...par nyon bata tere kitney-ek susrey sain...
Ghaney le rahya hai daakki!

karans
August 1st, 2005, 02:37 PM
Bhai tu to nyu chahwe se ak wo tanne kandhya pe thaake photu tarwanta.
Mere yaar mauj le roz le na mile to khos le!!!!!!!

Tanne sahi karya susre ki do char photu aur tarni thi

O gadhe tu aadmi ban ja. kyoon upne aslee jata dhikhawe se sabko susra bolke. ter to ghane joot lagwan hon se.

Karan

ramksehrawat
August 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
Dear Devendra,

Why to blame only Sehwag, take any successful jat, be it IAS, IPS, politicians, first thing they do after attaining success is to abandon their community. Unhe jat kahlane mein sharam aati hai, apne gaon unko backward area lagne lagte hain aur apne hi bhai ujjad gawar ho jate hain. Gaon mein aise hi logo ke liye kaha jata hai ki "pani ne papa kahan lag gya".

raj2rif
August 1st, 2005, 06:14 PM
Dear Devendra,

Why to blame only Sehwag, take any successful jat, be it IAS, IPS, politicians, first thing they do after attaining success is to abandon their community. Unhe jat kahlane mein sharam aati hai, apne gaon unko backward area lagne lagte hain aur apne hi bhai ujjad gawar ho jate hain. Gaon mein aise hi logo ke liye kaha jata hai ki "pani ne papa kahan lag gya".

Very well explained Sehrawat Ji, Success is one thing that can't be digested by all. If one has not seen a lot of money and some it comes in abundance, then some time it is hard to be polite. I personally feel, that not only the clebrities but all of us, must have a feeling for the younger generations. One photo with the young boy would have done a lot of good to Sehwag. I wonder what he would have done if some young girl had asked him to have a photograph with him?

Speaking in Haryanvi language would have been good and if he did not understand it (being from Delhi) then he should have told politely that he would be more comfortable talking in Hindi or English which ever is convenient to both the parties. I guess, it was probably due to lack of maturity or may be arrogance who knows?

dhruvdahiya
August 1st, 2005, 06:22 PM
If the whole episode is a truth then SEHWAG has no business to call himself a jat. It is a shame of highest order.His mother still behaves like a typical JAT lady inspite of Her son doing so well but then character of a person can be judged only either by Giving power or Importance to an indvidual. I have to think twice before singing any songs in Sehwag's praise Here on. I am with you MALIK uncle ji.

due respect

mit
August 1st, 2005, 09:21 PM
Friends,

I wanted to share something with you all:

Recently my nephew from Hissar visited Bangalore. I took him to several places in and around Bangalore. Fortunately most of cricket players were in Bangalore during that time for a training camp. As natural for most of the kids, my nephew was also very keen to see and meet the players. After a long struggle, with the help of Hotel Ashoka management we got a chance to meet the players in the lobby. We met Balaji, Agarkar, Gagan Deep Singh, Jugindar Sharma, Raina, physiotherapist and all others. We had a good discussions with all of them, took many snaps and they all were very very co-operative & friendly.

Virender Sehwag was also there. Me and my nephew requested for a snap with him. I talked to him in Haryanavi language (purely in Jat language), but surprisingly this guy refused to talk and ignored us completely.

I requested him several time and I told him that this boy came all the way from Haryana and very keen to have picture with you, surprisingly he didn’t even bother at all.. although I took one snap forcefully… I feel it was not good behaviour at his end.

It was a big disappointment to us….

Whatever I wrote above is purely based on my personal experience/feelings .. it is not to hurt anyone..

Davendra bhai i believe what u are saying is true coz no way a jat will like to defame a icon of jats.The way he behaved with u and ur nephew lets take an oath from today not to associate shewag with jats,atleast i m not.God if he have no feelings for community,our language and our kids than better don't keep any feelings for such a person.kitana bhi angraz ban jaa khoon to nahi badal sakta apna.And for those who are giving malik bro preaching to take the incident lightly and particularly the example of tambi given by a fellow member my advise to him is that if u are ashamed of what u are and feel shame to except it in front of no matter whom u are than u are nothing but a man of fake identity.I mean does a english feel bad in speaking english in front of french? does a german feel ashamed speaking german in front of french? i can bet no way, u know why coz first of all we should have respect for ourself than only we can have respect from others and yeah guys one thing more shewag is praised more for the kind of performance he gives in ground not by the kind of language he speak for Godsake he is cricketer he is not a bollywood hero ( so he should not feel shame in speaking haryanvi).U know such sought of activities brings disgrace and hatred in the minds of innocent community people i mean what M.r malik and his nephew wanted a pic with shewag and thats becoz he is a cricketer from jat community.shame on shewag.