PDA

View Full Version : Any Jats in Auckland

sunju11
January 27th, 2003, 06:36 AM
Looking to be social with jats in auckland..Revert back and we could have good time.

Sanjay Sansanwal
Ph: 0211894610

scythian
June 21st, 2005, 09:54 AM
my name is pankaj dhaka,and i will be coming to auckland next month,if u r in auckland,would u be able to help me out.and i also want to how is the country,people and job situation.

thanxs
pankaj

scythian
June 24th, 2005, 10:07 AM
thanx brother we sure will meet there.

c ya
pankaj

haritta
October 13th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Recently i had gone to New Zealand for a visit. I would like to thank our jat friends as i call all of you for giving me great time. Met Satyapal Deswal and Bhupendar Deswal in Auckland and Tapan Chaudhri in Queenstown. If anyone of you get a chance please do go and see the country just beautiful place. And great jats who have a heart of a jat. Once again thanks a lot guys and dont forget whenever you come to USA must be my guests. Thanks to our cool jat Jitendar Mehta for putting me in touch with them.

cooljat
October 13th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Thanks a lot for ur kind words uncleji!
I'm always there for the Jats!
lookin forward to meet u in person!

warm regards,

Rock on,
Jit

Recently i had gone to New Zealand for a visit. I would like to thank our jat friends as i call all of you for giving me great time. Met Satyapal Deswal and Bhupendar Deswal in Auckland and Tapan Chaudhri in Queenstown. If anyone of you get a chance please do go and see the country just beautiful place. And great jats who have a heart of a jat. Once again thanks a lot guys and dont forget whenever you come to USA must be my guests. Thanks to our cool jat Jitendar Mehta for putting me in touch with them.