PDA

View Full Version : Where are the administrators?

hamendra
August 4th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Respected Admistrators,

Please have the look of the following matrimonial add. One guy(Jitendra) has posted one matrimonial add but his email id is jitendersharma_2001@rediffmail.com . Which indicates that, he is not JAT.

Link is as follows

http://www.jatland.com/mt/detail.php?siteid=997

Please, take the appropriate action.

hamendra
August 5th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks a lot.

dahiyarules
August 5th, 2005, 11:56 AM
The website must specify very opnly and clearly that the services are very narrowly reserved for Hindu Jats only. Other please dont waste your time and our resources. Till then I think the services must be open to all.

By the way I was chatting with a Jat frined of mine, and she told me that there arent many eligible Jat boys these days. I think we must be open about our opinions on inter-caste marriages. Till then: jiyo aur jeene do.

hamendra
August 5th, 2005, 02:33 PM
The website must specify very opnly and clearly that the services are very narrowly reserved for Hindu Jats only. Other please dont waste your time and our resources. Till then I think the services must be open to all.

By the way I was chatting with a Jat frined of mine, and she told me that there arent many eligible Jat boys these days. I think we must be open about our opinions on inter-caste marriages. Till then: jiyo aur jeene do.

Dahiya Jee,

I don't think so that there is lack of eligible jat boys for your chatting friend. I can say with confidence, that in our community, all verities are available.

dahiyarules
August 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Well I just repeated what she said. Such matters are subjective. Who you may think may be eligible as a bachelor and in person, may not be eligible for the girl, or the other way around.

I was just thinking that even if this Sharma boy posted a matrimonial on this website, there wasnt much of an issue for you to go gung-ho about it. The matrimonials section doesnt mention that its strictly for jats only. I clicked on the link you provided for his matrimonial. And it was gone. Either the administrators removed it or the guy himself did it. If it was the administrators who did it, there must be a reasonable explanation provided on their behalf.

Either be open about discrimination and segregation, or dont allow it to happen. Anyways, the owners of the website have the right to do whatever they feel. I am just putting my feelings to words.

shailendra
August 5th, 2005, 08:54 PM
This website is for Jats! Make no bones about it...(segregation and discrimination??? Dude, get a life!)
I think it has been discussed to death on this website already and the general consensus has rightly been that any others should please go find their own sites to mingle and match or whatever they wanna do!!!

dahiyarules
August 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM
well point agreed. then make the intentions clear. right it on the matrimonials page. for jats only and exclusively. as long ias it doesnt say so, the section is open to all. and as i have said before, hte owners of this site have the right to enforce their opinions, but then tye have to make their opinons well known.

gaganjat
August 6th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Take it easy mate. There is no need to announce 'For Jats only' on every page. Its called Jatland.com which explains the whole story.

well point agreed. then make the intentions clear. right it on the matrimonials page. for jats only and exclusively. as long ias it doesnt say so, the section is open to all. and as i have said before, hte owners of this site have the right to enforce their opinions, but then tye have to make their opinons well known.

dahiyarules
August 6th, 2005, 11:37 AM
I got the point mate. All I am asking is that is it a crime to put your matrimonial on this website, as long as you are following the written criteria and regulations.

gaganjat
August 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Meri nazar mai to crime admi marana bhi konya.

I got the point mate. All I am asking is that is it a crime to put your matrimonial on this website, as long as you are following the written criteria and regulations.

dahiyarules
August 6th, 2005, 12:08 PM
hahaha. damn..u are funny. I am just a very liberty minded person. I get hurt when peoples' civil rights get abused. but the thin red line gets drwn between public domain and private property. galti to sale Sharma Ji ki bhi hai. Website dekh ke post daalna chahiye na. Ya tay uski kismat aachi thee kay jaatan galyan panga kiye. Mussalmanan ki website pe ishtihar chaapa hota tay uski mardangii kaddh dete way.

gaganjat
August 6th, 2005, 12:18 PM
You must have seen many muslims but you havent seen many Jats yet.
Get rid of your fear.
Internet pe gadad bhi sher hai, real life is different.

Ya tay uski kismat aachi thee kay jaatan galyan panga kiye. Mussalmanan ki website pe ishtihar chaapa hota tay uski mardangii kaddh dete way.

jitendershooda
August 6th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Yaar itna mota mota jatland padhe pache bhi je us baman ne hade post kar diya te uski galti .... hade te isa e SVYAMVAR rachega uska ...

gagan theek kahe hai ..par sumit shayad kattarta ki taraf ishara kare tha ....kunki hum jaat itne kattar na haan jitne musalle hein ...wa baat doosri hai ek chide pache pher chahe koe ho konya hat te pache ..

dahiyasaab
August 17th, 2005, 03:37 PM
bhai jitender kattar te hum bhi kum kona,
jo jigra jat leke paida hove so woh kisse bajar mein na milta !
ya baat te ko kamjor dil ka aadmi kar seke se, musley agar hindustan main kise teh darren se teh veh hum JAT se {Chaye HINDU ho ya SIKH} and
as well said :
" GUNS & GUTS MADE FOR JATTS "

raj2rif
August 17th, 2005, 05:50 PM
bhai jitender kattar te hum bhi kum kona,
jo jigra jat leke paida hove so woh kisse bajar mein na milta !
ya baat te ko kamjor dil ka aadmi kar seke se, musley agar hindustan main kise teh darren se teh veh hum JAT se {Chaye HINDU ho ya SIKH} and
as well said :
" GUNS & GUTS MADE FOR JATTS "

Inter caste marrieges had been taking place for a long time. May be this person has some connection with the Jat community. Could it be possible that his mother is a Jat Woman and he got his last name from his father. He now may be thinking of that probably it would be better for him if he gets married to a woman from the same community as his mother. Remote, but may be a possibility. Or he feels that having a last name as Sharma was not because he chose to be one and would have preferred his mother's last name if that was possible if she happened to be Jat. So let us not rule out other possibilities.

The posting of this matrimonial is one thing and getting a response is other. If there was a fee associated with it then off course he would have paid the fee and there is nothing wrong in website making some profit out of the existing facility.

Jatland.com otherwise good enough for every one to understand the purpose of the site. Let us not fight on trivial issues, and concentrate our efforts on other issues.

ajayverma1973
August 17th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Dear Gagan,

You are right, Myself and all members of Jatland are agree with you. This site is 100% dedicated Hindu Jats only.

Thanks

Ajay Verma

You must have seen many muslims but you havent seen many Jats yet.
Get rid of your fear.
Internet pe gadad bhi sher hai, real life is different.