PDA

View Full Version : Can jats handle this????

captmanjeet
August 6th, 2005, 02:09 PM
The other day my friends and I had this interesting discussion over coffee. The topic was ‘Can Indian men handle women asking them out..yet?’. I wondered if Jats can handle all this....

All of us had our own experiences. Some of us had been asked by women for a night out and got different reactions and some were still of the opinion that it was right for a man to make the first move. But we all were of the opinion that most Indian men were not open-minded or mature enough to handle it. Most men when asked out, think that the woman is of a lose character and is sleeping around.. but obviously, all of them jump at the opportunity!

But there are some exceptions ofcourse. Some of my friends say that they find it really flattering when women have walked up to them and asked them out. But then there are some who have the old mental level and really do believe that the woman must be a slut.

I personally think that times are changing and so is the attitude of Indian men..(But what about JATS?????) even if at a snail’s pace. Or so I would like to believe!

Have any of you women asked men out and what was your experience? And men out there, do you think you can handle it?

I sincerely want to know what will be reaction of all we jats there over this issue.

dahiyarules
August 6th, 2005, 03:20 PM
where do you find the girls who would ask you out. humna tay kitay naa milti. hehehe. juzz kidding.
It all depends the level of relationship you shar with the woman in question I have some really gr8 female friends, who I have discussed earlier. One is really older than me, the other is a lesbian, the third ones taken. and these are closest friends I have. And these are the only women I would go out with any day if asked out, which happens every now and then. Oher than these three women I know, I would really doubt the girls' intentions. And i would be upfornt about it, and ask they what are they upto.
I hope this answers your querry.

captmanjeet
August 8th, 2005, 09:38 AM
hi summit

i 100% agree with u that when asked by an established friend in well defined relation it is ok, but what about a proposal out of blue which comes form a beautiful face and unknown to u?Take it in the same preposition that when we guys like someone and ask the lady out for a coffee. if a lady asks us the same.what would be the reactions of next gen JAATS i am interested in?

manjeet

haryanajat
August 9th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Guys the only answer here is YES. Talking about that, I tell you what is going on with me. Right now, I am being asked in "ankon he ankon mein ishara ho gaya" manner by a white blond haired, blue eyed chick and she looks pretty damn good. Last class she came all dressed in black - dressed to kill. Shortly,I am planning on approaching her, will break the ice and hopefully have a very good time. :)

rkumar
August 9th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Bhai Manjeet,

Jats can certainly handle it and much more . I am sure many of our Jats have handled it successfully...

RK^2

gaganjat
August 9th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Are you saying it for some Jat you know or
is it for all of us?

There is nothing fishy about it if you look alright. Rest depends on what you think about that girl.

The other day my friends and I had this interesting discussion over coffee. The topic was ‘Can Indian men handle women asking them out..yet?’. I wondered if Jats can handle all this....

All of us had our own experiences. Some of us had been asked by women for a night out and got different reactions and some were still of the opinion that it was right for a man to make the first move. But we all were of the opinion that most Indian men were not open-minded or mature enough to handle it. Most men when asked out, think that the woman is of a lose character and is sleeping around.. but obviously, all of them jump at the opportunity!

But there are some exceptions ofcourse. Some of my friends say that they find it really flattering when women have walked up to them and asked them out. But then there are some who have the old mental level and really do believe that the woman must be a slut.

I personally think that times are changing and so is the attitude of Indian men..(But what about JATS?????) even if at a snail’s pace. Or so I would like to believe!

Have any of you women asked men out and what was your experience? And men out there, do you think you can handle it?

I sincerely want to know what will be reaction of all we jats there over this issue.

scsheorayan
August 9th, 2005, 05:14 PM
For liberated Jats it should not pose any problem. For more conservative individuals it may be different. Going out is just a term used for casual friendship and does not mean having an affair as such. It does not matter whether one is Jat or otherwise. It really depends on level of maturity. Those who view girls as individuals it is perfectly normal whether girl asks out or boy does it. But those of us who view girls differently and consider them subordinate or inferior in any sense it certainly will pause a big problem. It may take a few more decades before it becomes a normal in our culture. When that stage comes people will not be aborting female featus because they will not be liability but an assett to family.

captmanjeet
August 10th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hi all
thanks for commenting on this thread.There is one thing which is common in all of u, who have jotted views over the topic that u all are staying abroad.I have studied in one of the finest public school in haryana and studied in one of the most ellite college of delhi university.I must tell u all that peaple like me who had such a stong background used to feel butterflies flying in my abdomen whenever approched(or mere thought of being approched) by a female un known to me during our college days.
frankly saying 'Addha dar te class mates ka hua karta, baat karte dekhte hi kilki paat jati "paaaaattaa liiiiiiiii"
I dont know how true these things are nowdays in delhi univ.U may say that it depends on thinking and all that but thinking in india and particularly in north india and particularly in jats is very much the same leaving certain exceptions.keeping u guys out of them as u are not staying in the same envirnment.
so Now i am thinking to change the tittle of the thread to "Can Jats handle this in India"
Am i right???
Manjeet