PDA

View Full Version : Jobs In Networking Field

crsce_satish
August 7th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Hi TO ALL JAT BHAI'S & BHAN'S i AM SATISH JAWLA FRM SONIPAT(HR)
I AM NEW COMER AND IT'S MY FIRST THREAD ON JATLAND.COM

OK THEN FIRST OFF ALL MY INTRO
I AM SATISH AND I HAVE COMPLETED MY BE IN CSE FRM CR STATE COLLEGE OF ENGG., MURTHAL(SONIPAT) IN LAST JULY 2004 ONLY.
I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN COMPUTER NETWORKING SO JUST AFTER MY DEGREE COMPLETIONS I HAVE DONE MCP+CCNA AND NOW WORKING WITH A DELHI BASED NETWORKING FIRM AS AN NETWORK ENGG. I VERY WELL KNOWS, HOW HARD IT IS FOR A FRESHER TO GET A START THAT'S WHY I DON'T EVEN BORTHER ABT SALARY AT ALL I HAVE JUST ACCEPTED IT BUT NOW I REALISING THAT I AM NOT GETTING AN GOOD EXPOSURE WHICH I HAVE THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE JOINING MCP AND CCNA .I NOW LOOKING FOR AN GOOD JOB IN NETWORKING FIELD.
BUT NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD SOME HELP FROM ANY JAT BHAI OR BHAN
WHO ARE IN NETWORKING FIELD ITSELF.
SOMTIMES I REALISE THAT IT WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE TO CHOOSE THIS FIELD . IT'S TRUE KYA ????????AND NOW IT'S TOO LATE TO ROLLBACK.
PLEASE GUIDE ME................................................ ..
ACTUALLY SOMTIMES I FEEL THAT

abhirana
August 8th, 2005, 05:58 PM
satish bhai
yaar kaam koi bhi bura nahi hota
aur yaar you r engg ,and ur talking like this
networking field is very good ,the only thing is
that have some experience and try to change company
within couple of years you will definitely get to a place
where you want to be
just be patient n keep on working hard
good luck
:) :) :)

crsce_satish
August 9th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Thanks A Lot Sir,
You R The First One Who Gave A Postive Response And I Anm Really Insipired By Your Wording.
Ok And Thanks A Lot. :)

sktomer777
August 12th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I myself is murthal passout 2001 currently with TCS. Ur comp sc passout from murthal, which itself shows u have the talent. Just make the best use of it and try to be at right place. Networking is really good and i have friends who have been places just coz they are good at networking.
So keep spirits high and look for a change........

sanjay22dahiya
September 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
Dear satish

convergys recruits CCNA fresher for their voice based process.If u don't wanna go for voice process then u have to begin with some domestic call center.anyways keep patience,u have a bright future

my cousin brother Mr omkar dahiya & his wife work in murthal college,plz send a copy of ur resume to my mail id its sanjay22dahiya@gmail.com

sanjaysiwach
September 12th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Dear Mr.Satish,
Please do not be desparate ,I am sure if you deserve you will got what you have aimed ... Job is a very small target.
After gone through your drafting skills ,i have no doubt on your calibre.

To be in networking field for last 10 years can i suggest you go for database administration (oracle or sql ).

Please attend some training , do the certification best in oracle .

This is the time when you can continue /afford training

Register yourself on Naukari.com .take help of their paid service.

I wish your success .

Any assistance required please write ..
if you feel convienent you can send your resume to me.

sanjaysiwach@hotmail.com

sejwaldeepak
September 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
aree bhai satish,

yar ku dukhi ho rha se, mere yar koi tawali hi mahatama budh na banta bada zor lagana pade he bhai.

apne kaam mein dhyan rakho , nazar market pe rakho , dimag khula rakho.

and the main and important thing for today is EXPERIENCE. mere lal bina ekp. ke B.Tech/BE 2500/- mein bik rahe hain aaj ki date mein.

so dear first you take exp. in ur field , kabhi kaam se mann maat churao , jo kaam milta hai usse karo kuch na kuch gyan hi milta hai har kaam mein.

and if want you can do SAP it is the hot topic in today's IT.

Best of Luck.... keep work hard and you ll definately find ur target.

our best wishes is with u always.:)

for any help mail me...... sejwaldeepak@gmail.com

vipinrathee
June 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM
hiiiiiiiiiii jat bhaiyon

help me out yaar.yaar fresher ccna ko break dilaa do.choti company bhi chalegi(isp).free mein bhi kaam kar lenge.experience chahiye

help karo yaar.
warm regards
vipin rathee
+919871191002

dineshnarwal
July 10th, 2006, 07:15 PM
hi Satish,

I am dinesh also from sonepat .i read your note .i am project engineer. my advice to you my friend that networking field required exprience.as much as exprience you get is good.and i have some question 1. are you working now in client side or service provider side.2.how much exprience you have in the field.any query (09899805156)

mittu
July 15th, 2006, 01:13 AM
bro work upon your communication skills n i'll say its better to work in company which is in its initial phase or we can say in its starting phase, b'coz when you grow with company it gives you maximum exposure.
Networking is a very good field, if you have interest in it.
If u have decided over networking then why dont you go for a proper post graduation course in network and security, A additional degree saves you many struggling years. :rolleyes:
BEST OF LUCK.

deepakjat09
August 4th, 2006, 03:10 AM
I can understand your situation,coz of i also face that problem prior to join
HCL in networking field.But its really a gud field like others....
so after getting some job expe.u will get a gud position.
All the best........dear:)
bye.......

mann123
August 7th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Hi Satish,

You have good future prospect and the future in India is very bright for IMS (Infrastructure Management Services).

If you have exp. of more than 18 months please send me your resume i can try for you in SEI-CMM Level 5 co.

Thanks

deepakchoudhry
August 7th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Hi Satish,

I work in a Data Center (Infrastructure Support) in UK.

If you need any information or guidance, drop me a mail.

Best Wishes.

Deepak

bidhlan
August 7th, 2006, 05:09 PM
keep urself updated as this will help ur in getting a job in networking field