PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

kundujat
August 8th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello to all the members.

Myself Anant Kundu, just came to sydney as an international student recently. I have been following jatland for some time but never joined is as a member, eventually now i have decided to join in.

Hope it's a good decision.

AnAnT KuNdU :)

cooljat
August 8th, 2005, 05:55 AM
hey! kundu bhai,
welcome to virtual village of jats!
Ur decision is quite right, u'll get to know later :)
keep visiting n contributing :)

ram ram,

rock on,
Jit

rajeshrathee
August 14th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome anant
u will find it like ur family

virmaramjyani
August 15th, 2005, 03:18 AM
welcome to our great family....

spdeshwal
August 15th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Welcome to jatland jatland Anant Bhai!

It is nice to have young people like you here, and hope you will contribute new ideas.But don,t get addicted to this. I mean don,t neglect your studies.

With best wishes for wonderful time at sydney!

Cheers

kundujat
August 15th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Dear Fellow Members,

Sateypal ji, Virmaram Ji, R K rathee Ji and cooljat bhai aap sabka ka dhanyavaad.

Hope I can be a valuable part of this family.

And Sateypal Ji chinta na karien padhai pehle hai aur ye sab baad mein.
Vaise aapki salaah ke liye dhanyavaad, achha laga sunkar.

Anant

Welcome to jatland jatland Anant Bhai!

It is nice to have young people like you here, and hope you will contribute new ideas.But don,t get addicted to this. I mean don,t neglect your studies.

With best wishes for wonderful time at sydney!

Cheers

gaganjat
August 15th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Kundu Welcome bhai.

I saw this thread when u started it but dont know why I didnt write anything. I always enjoyed ur presence here.

Its among blokes we dont get too formal to welcome a guy but when its a girl with a pic , u know we got to be a 'gentleman' to welcome them. :D We make them feel special ;)

kundujat
August 15th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Bhai Koi baat nahi,

Tere oneliners kaafi popular hain

Better late then never.Bhai ko bhai ne yaad kiya isi mein khushi hai mujhe.

Arr baat fotu ki nahi presentation aur quality of content ki hai.

Anyway jaane do we all have our own reasons for everything.

Mainfotu la bhi deta to itne reply na aate, meri ke tvacha itni suthri arr aankh ke itni moti moti sain bhai. ;)

Kundu Welcome bhai.

I saw this thread when u started it but dont know why I didnt write anything. I always enjoyed ur presence here.

Its among blokes we dont get too formal to welcome a guy but when its a girl with a pic , u know we got to be a 'gentleman' to welcome them. :D We make them feel special ;)

raj2rif
August 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hello,

Myself Anant Kundu, just came to sydney as an international student recently. I have been following jatland for some time but never joined is as a member, eventually now i have decided to join in.

Dear Anant,

Welcome to Jatland. Since you have been following the site, it needs no introduction to you. We will look forward to some useful contribution from you. I am sure we all will benefit by sharing your knowledge and views on various subjects.

I wish you good luck for your studies in Australia. Try and reach out to Jat Community there, I am sure you will not miss the home then. Mr. Ishwar Lamba ji or Sheoran ji would be of great help to guide you in Australia and so will be Mr. Deshwal (he does immigration) Kishan Poria has also started his immigrtion company. Hope they will help you if you need any help.

jitendershooda
August 15th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Welcome Kundu bhai ... soo batan ki ek baat kahi Kundu tene, its the quality of content that matters ...

Arr baat fotu ki nahi presentation aur quality of content ki hai.

Er Dost ...you too will get lots of replies on your good posts ....keep on posting andy jokes and informative material ......

Mainfotu la bhi deta to itne reply na aate, meri ke tvacha itni suthri arr aankh ke itni moti moti sain bhai. ;)

kundujat
August 16th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Dear Uncle Ji,

Thank you for the contacts and if I need some kind of help i sure will get in contact with them.

I will try to put up some good posts in near future.

Just bundled up with assignments at this point of time.

Have a good day!!!

Dear Anant,

Welcome to Jatland. Since you have been following the site, it needs no introduction to you. We will look forward to some useful contribution from you. I am sure we all will benefit by sharing your knowledge and views on various subjects.

I wish you good luck for your studies in Australia. Try and reach out to Jat Community there, I am sure you will not miss the home then. Mr. Ishwar Lamba ji or Sheoran ji would be of great help to guide you in Australia and so will be Mr. Deshwal (he does immigration) Kishan Poria has also started his immigrtion company. Hope they will help you if you need any help.

kundujat
August 16th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Thank you Hooda bhai, manne to sirf baat kahi thi aapne to pehchaan karke aur bhi badhiya kaam karya.

Joke hunting jaari hai aapke liye jald hi kuchh post karunga.

Bye for now

Welcome Kundu bhai ... soo batan ki ek baat kahi Kundu tene, its the quality of content that matters ...

Er Dost ...you too will get lots of replies on your good posts ....keep on posting andy jokes and informative material ......

praveendangi
August 16th, 2005, 09:45 AM
welcome anant
yeah i think thats good now......
so welcome to every new member

lucky
August 18th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Hello,

hello wel come i am also new on this site. thn also welcome to u :) :D

positivelook
August 18th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Hello Kundu

Welcome bhai and good luck for ur next hardworking years in Australia . Iwish u all the luck while in Australia.

Abhimanyu Phougat
Every siongle day makes me strong!