PDA

View Full Version : A New Effort by Mr. Ram Swarup Arya in support of Jat Youth

birbal
August 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
After corresponding with over 500 Jat youth through the Jatland site I had observed that there are few brilliant students who can get full funding easily and have no need for support from anyone. But I saw that there are many Jat boys and girls who have excellent credentials but when unable to get financial support upfront, are not in a financial position to realize their dreams. I had suggested to Mr. Ram Swarup Arya to help such youth and he immediately agreed.

I am pleased to report that the first such bright student, Dr. Bharat Ratan, will be able to fulfil his dreams of higher education in USA through the generosity of Ram Swarup. I hope that Bharat will not only succeed in his efforts but will become a contributor to the cause in the future. I hope in the coming years we can have a cadre of Jat youth who can fulfil their dreams of higher education and in turn help others in the future.

rkumar
August 8th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Congratulations to Dr Bharat Ratan and many many thanks to Mr. Ram Swarup Arya ji for such a noble act. Arya Sahab is inspiring many of us here on Jatland through his noble deeds.

Rajendra

deepender
August 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Great effort!

Many thanks to all involved!

jitendershooda
August 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Congrats Bharat !!!

And thanks a lot Birbal ji and Mr. Ram Swarup arya ji for such great efforts ....

jitender_singh
August 9th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Hi ,

Many Congratulations to Doctor rattan , many thanks to Arya ji and Birbal ji .

It motivates all of us.

Regards
Jitender :)

ratananmol
August 9th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Dear Prof. Singh, Arya Ji and others:
Bharat got a visa yesterday and may come sometime in next 2-3 weeks. It would not have been possible without the generous support of our elders and the unrelenting guidence you have offered thru this site.
I hope Bharat would continue his strong academic performance upon his arrival in USA and bring honor to all of us. More than that i would expect him to pitch his efforts and pay back to the community in areas he has expertise and ability to advise. Bharat stood top ranks in all major competitive exams he took in the summers of 1998 and finds a mention in the Hindustan Times,New Delhi edition (of july 1998) as a successful candidate chosen for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi; he can advise upcoming aspirants for competitive exams in India and also medicine professionals for the route he took to get admission in USA.
Once again I thank you all on behalf of Bharat and my family. I hope he can soon meet you all after coming here to seek your blessings.
Anmol Ratan.

raj_rathee
August 9th, 2005, 12:39 AM
This is great !
Anmol, from the pics he looks like your brother....
Wish him the best. Sure seems a smart chap....

poonam
August 9th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Excellent!

Good luck to Bharat.

athntcjat
August 9th, 2005, 05:55 AM
congrats bharat,
really a fabulous step by mr. arya towards the upliftment of the community

singhkapoor
August 9th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Jatlanders shouldn't be surprised by Mr. Arya' gesture.

All along I have been writing about him and telling you that this guy is pure gold......he's the Real Deal. He is like that benevolent celestial being who manifests nothing but goodness, purity, and selflessness.

I have the good fortune of working very closely with him on professional as well as charitable (NAJC) projects. The more time I spend with him, the more I fall in love with his character. It is one of my goals to be able to emulate him as a philanthropist/social worker.

But, let me tell you that as much as I enjoy spending time with him, sometimes it’s scary for a jokester like me to work with him because he is so quiet and business-like that you keep wondering whether there is a scolding waiting around the corner......if you know what I mean. Although, I have to admit that when he is on a golf course, his demeanor changes significantly. No wonder, I like to play golf with him more than to sit in his office……...well, it’s a tough call because professionally I draw a lot from his vast experience by just sitting in his office discussing projects.

Every now and then he will do something so fabulous for you that his gesture will leave you speechless and thinking: Wow, I can’t believe he did this for me!!! But, lately I have gotten so used to his acts of kindness towards others that they don't surprise me any more...and you shouldn’t be surprised if I tell you that - He is My Idol !!!.

pammusangwan
August 9th, 2005, 12:14 PM
datz really a GR8 effort by anyone specially in JAT community, not only our eldors but I reckon every single JAT must help any other JAT he can help in his/her area.... datz wat we JAT are known for......
I really appriciate ARTA ji`s effort N GUD on you BHARAT for your future.

Cheers..

gaganjat
August 9th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Who is Bharat and who is Ram Arya?
Are they from this site or they are some famous personalities?
Anyways its a good news.

scsheorayan
August 9th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Gagan,

Ram Sarup Arya is certainly a Jat who takes keen interest in promoting education among Jats. His efforts are admired by all those who know him.
Wish all of us have some Ram in us and desire to help others to achieve their goals in life.

Bharat is a promising young man who values education and believe he is also a Jat. One day Bharat will be in position to help others in achieving their goals in life and serve humanity. Our Best wishes are with all those who desire to do some thing good for others and God always gives them resources like he has done for Ram Arya.

gaganjat
August 9th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the information.

Gagan,

Ram Sarup Arya is certainly a Jat who takes keen interest in promoting education among Jats. His efforts are admired by all those who know him.
Wish all of us have some Ram in us and desire to help others to achieve their goals in life.

Bharat is a promising young man who values education and believe he is also a Jat. One day Bharat will be in position to help others in achieving their goals in life and serve humanity. Our Best wishes are with all those who desire to do some thing good for others and God always gives them resources like he has done for Ram Arya.

shokeen123
August 9th, 2005, 09:30 PM
When it comes to generosity his is the name synonymous with benevolence, and echoes far and wide with humble reverence. He embodies the proverbial truth so eloquently put by Saadi, “The best loved by God are those that are rich, yet have the humility of the poor, and those that are poor and have the magnanimity of the rich.” When I read this post, I wasn’t surprised at all, in deed I was reminded of my late mother who often used to intone moral teachings on essence of life, and convictions using phrases. Now I believe such moral excellence does exist on earth, right around us. I remember having read it somewhere in another apt quote by Confucius, “Five things constitute perfect virtue: gravity, magnanimity, earnestness, sincerity, and kindness.” Ram Bhai personifies them all! The paradox here is that he is just one of us, down to earth, simple guy, and we are fortunate to know him personally. Nonetheless for those with discriminating eyes he is a rarity, and easily distinguishable from the ordinary goodness as he possesses certain quality of magnanimity and greatness of soul that brings life to circle of heroic deeds. Nothing less was expected of him…

Bharat will have to embark on a journey of humility and similar magnanimity which is easier said than done. Good luck Bharat!

Sujata

sukhbirsingh
August 10th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Its a good start and If maintained like this but thousands of more brilliant students are also waiting such ooportunities. Its really a very good start by Ramswarup ji.

punia
August 10th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Congratilations to all involved. Many thanks to Mr. Arya for this deed and hope to hear a lot about Bharat as big Jat Doctor in future.
Thanks also to Dr. Birbal ji.

ramsarya
August 10th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Dear All: Please stop talking abt me, it is sort of embarassing. The credit goes to Dr Birbal Bhai saheb for guiding the young ones in the right direction and that includes me. Dear Rajendra, Birbal ji, Satish, Kapoor, Shubha Chand ji, Sujata, Pammu and others - what I did is nothing praiseworthy that it deserve such an ink, though I am glad to see Sujata back on the site! Bharat is such a deserving person with a very clear direction, high academic credentials and a gift of good writing and needed only a tiny help from me. How can a person refuse help to a person with a patriotic name like Bharat Ratan! Congratulations to him and wish him the best in his all future endevours. Thanks to all.

jtsagi
August 11th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Indeed a very noble deed on part of Ram Arya. He's the real man! Hats off to you.

Good luck to Bharat!

dr.vinod
August 14th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Congratulations to Bharat and thanks to all concerned.......
vinod

rajeshrathee
August 14th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Dear all

though the gesture is really great
but don't u think that by thanking Mr. Arya we are ending this process.

Howsoever get some help must keep the "chain" going by helping other needy person, be in any way. In my view this is the perfect way of saying thank you

we are also going to put some productive input soon.

with regards and happy independance day 2 all of you

rajesh

jagmohan
August 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
I am not surprised at all by this gesture of Mr Arya. Having spent a day with him in his village last Nov was enough for me to know that he is indeed a rare breed.

I am sure Mr Bharat Ratan will go on to achieve greater heights in his chosen profession and excel. I would like to see a post by Mr Ratan on JATLAND sometime in future, wherein he too helps out another JAT in similar manner. I have no doubt that he would do so. That's how goodness will spread.

sunju11
August 24th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Mr. Ram Arya Ji has done once again. I just saw his picture on the web site of North America Jat Association and the school which he started in Haryana. He is down to earth person with no proud which is rarely seen now days. I would surely do something like this if luck permit. He is idol for people like us. He should be named with icon of Jat as we rarely have gem like him in our community.

I thank him for taking this step.

vijaydalal
August 25th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Congrats Bharat, Thanks Mr Birbal and Ram Swarup