PDA

View Full Version : Visiting to Califonia, USA

ishwarlamba
April 14th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Dear All,
You all will be glad to know, we have found a suitable boy for my daughter Ruchi Lamba in Los Angles in USA. Marriage date is fixed as 3rd July 2003. We will be reaching LA on 27 June and will be there upto 16 July 2003.
In between for couple of days we will be staying with friend Mr Rajvir Singh in San Francisco. In LA we will be staying in Motel and with our new relatives.
We will be very happy to meet Jat families in LA and San francisco.
Hence all LA Jats/Jatlands, please do contact me on ishwar.lamba@eds.com. Also give me LA contact of AJA.
My friend Rajvir's email is rajfiber@aol.com.
Regards
Ishwar Lamba

amitshokeen
April 14th, 2003, 10:08 PM
congrats Lamba Ji. Hope u had great wedding for your daughter and a nice stay

amit

ranjitjat
April 14th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Many Congratulations Lamba ji.
Happy wedding & happy holidays
God bless you & your family

With best wishes
Dharmpal Dudee & family

ssiwach
April 15th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Bahut Bahu shubhkaamnaayein....we wish we could be there but our virtual presence will be there to bless Ruchi....
With best wishes..
Sanjeev and Neelam

shokeen123
April 15th, 2003, 04:41 AM
Ishwar Uncle:

Please stop over in Washington on your way back...

Regards,

Sujata

rsmalik
April 15th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Congratulations uncle ji !! We are feeling very much excited since the day aunti rang us and gave this great news. We have spoken Seema (sushila's cousin) in LA and she will contact you. We are seriously considering to accompany you and attend the marriage. Precisely we will let you know about us in next couple of weeks.

ishwarlamba
April 15th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Thanks all for complements.
It is our duty to contact our jat families wherever we go and enjoy their company.

Sujata Beta,
During this trip we will be going Sydney to LA (also visiting San francisco) and back, just booked for marriage of Ruchi. During next trip we can have a round the world ticket with stopovers at East Coast of USA, London and India.
I have lost your email, please email on ishwar.lamba@eds.com

Dr Raj,
Thanks for informing your aunti in LA.
Please do come and enjoy.

dkumar
April 15th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Respected Uncle Ji,

Heartiest Congratulations to All of You!

&

Very Best Wishes to the Bride n Bridegroom!

May God Bless them with long Married Life as Bounty of Roses without thorns!

sweet
April 15th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Heartiest congratulations Lamba uncle ji,

wish a very happy life for ur daughter & ur wud in son-in-law.

Regards.

savita_s
April 15th, 2003, 05:39 PM
Dear Uncleji,

We heard the good news. It's very exciting. Congratulations again!!!..please pass on our best wishes to Ruchi....

vikramsingh24
April 16th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Dear Lamba Uncle,

Congratulations on your daughters engagement. Although, I do not know you personally, but have been following your contribution to this Jat web portal. I would be glad to meet you in Sanfrancisco, I live South of San Francisco. Please let me know when exactly you would be there in SF. My contact info is posted in my profile. Look forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Vikram

anilsangwan
April 16th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Hello Lamba Ji,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on this auspicious occasion and convey my wishes to Ruchi too. I came to know through Dudde je that you are basically from Dalanwas. My mother is from the same village. Late shri Nandlal lamba (Ex Surpanch) was my Nanaji.

Best wishes again!!
Anil

ajaynehra
April 16th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Respected Lamba ji

Please accept my heartiest congratulation and Best wishes and pass same to Ruchi also.

Best Regards

AJAY NEHRA

sukhbirhooda
April 17th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Dear Lamba Uncle
Many-2 Congtres and best wishes for happy Married Life to Couple.
I have heared a lot about u fm Mr Nandroop Chowdhary and Mr V D Verma ( Mumbai Jat Samaj).
I missed the oppurtunity to meet u in person as i landed in Mumbai after u migrated to Austrlia.
I spent few years in Mumbai actively participating in our Jat Samaj and heared a lot about dedicated personalities for our community.
All the best.
With warm regards
Sukhbir Hooda

ishwarlamba
April 17th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Savita Beta,
Thanks
We will have ladies sangeet on 21/6/03 for Ruchi's marriage
Keep ready with your dances
Also join us to USA for attending marriage cermony

ishwarlamba
April 17th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Vikram Beta,
Thanks for congratulation and your invitation to San Francisco
I have sent u an email
With love

ishwarlamba
April 17th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Anil Beta,
I want to start the social work from village of my forefathers. It looks u are making my job easier
-----------------------
Hello Lamba Ji,
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on this auspicious occasion and convey my wishes to Ruchi too. I came to know through Dudde je that you are basically from Dalanwas. My mother is from the same village. Late shri Nandlal lamba (Ex Surpanch) was my Nanaji.

Best wishes again!!
Anil[/quote]

ishwarlamba
April 17th, 2003, 03:56 AM
Ajay Beta,
Thanks, I will pass on your congratulations to Ruchi.
Be ready for the social work

ishwarlamba
April 17th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Sukhbir Beta,
Thanks for congartulations for my daughter Ruchi.
I spent from 1972 to 1988 in Mumbai. This was also my training school for social work under the leadership of great jats Dara Singh Ji and Dharmendra Ji. Dara Singh Ji visited us in Sydney also.
I always remember the program "Sitaro Ki Sham" organised by Jat Samaj Mumbai.
Say my regards to friends Mr Nandroop Chowdhary, Mr Vidya Dhar Verma and all members of Jat Samaj.
------------------------------------------

sukhbir singh hooda (Apr 16, 2003 04:49 p.m.):
Dear Lamba Uncle
Many-2 Congtres and best wishes for happy Married Life to Couple.
I have heared a lot about u fm Mr Nandroop Chowdhary and Mr V D Verma ( Mumbai Jat Samaj).
I missed the oppurtunity to meet u in person as i landed in Mumbai after u migrated to Austrlia.
I spent few years in Mumbai actively participating in our Jat Samaj and heared a lot about dedicated personalities for our community.
All the best.
With warm regards
Sukhbir Hooda

amar0974
April 17th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Uncle Ji Namaskar, Marey taraf sey Bhey Ruchi Ji Ko Mubarak Baad Dena.

rsdalal
April 17th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Uncle ji,
congratulations to the Lamba family and Bride/Groom.

savita_s
April 17th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Dear Uncleji,

Thanks for informing about ladies sangeet. We will definately be coming. Looking very much forward to it...Uncle,will Ruchi be here by any chance?

Regards,

Savita

Ishwar Singh Lamba (Apr 16, 2003 06:17 p.m.):
Savita Beta,
Thanks

anilsangwan
April 18th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Dear Lamba Uncle Ji,
It is graet to hear thatyou want to start social work from your forefathers native village. Please feel free to assign me any work in this regard. I woulds be more than happy to do.
Thanks a lot for reply,
Anil

ishwarlamba
April 19th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Savita Beta,
Ruchi will come by 15th May, 2003
Ruchi ke bina kesa ladies sangeet
------------------------

Savita Sheorayan (Apr 17, 2003 09:59 a.m.):
Dear Uncleji,

Thanks for informing about ladies sangeet. We will definately be coming. Looking very much forward to it...Uncle,will Ruchi be here by any chance?

Regards,

Savita

Ishwar Singh Lamba (Apr 16, 2003 06:17 p.m.):
Savita Beta,
Thanks

sansanwalamit
April 20th, 2003, 09:54 AM
Iswar uncle I am so sorry I am so late in congratulating you ...well my heartiest congratulations to you and your family and I hope you enjoy the wedding and I pray everything goes according to your wishes .........congratulations once again

ishwarlamba
April 21st, 2003, 05:54 AM
Thank u very mush Amit
With love
your uncle
Ishwar
-----------------------------

Amit Sansanwal (Apr 20, 2003 12:24 a.m.):
Iswar uncle I am so sorry I am so late in congratulating you ...well my heartiest congratulations to you and your family and I hope you enjoy the wedding and I pray everything goes according to your wishes .........congratulations once again

satish
April 21st, 2003, 06:37 AM
Congratulations for your daughter Ruchi's marriage.

I am leaving in San Jose and if you find time call me, I will show you Sillicon Valley and around and we will have nice time.

Regards,

ishwarlamba
April 21st, 2003, 06:46 AM
Thanks Satish Ji
I come from village Kutab Garh
we will contact u
regards
-----------------------------------

Satish Kumar (Apr 20, 2003 09:07 p.m.):
Congratulations for your daughter Ruchi's marriage.

I am leaving in San Jose and if you find time call me, I will show you Sillicon Valley and around and we will have nice time.

Regards,

rameshlakra
April 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM
ram ram lamba uncle ji
it is indeed a great news and i wish the bride & bridegroom happy married life ,and the whole family all the good days .
uncle ji do visit me if u r planning a stopover or something at mumbai, i shall be more then happy to be ur host . i did reply to ur jan pehchan mail and i understand u must have been busy in preparing for the marriage. wish u all the best once again
do let me know if is there anything i can do .

akdabas
April 23rd, 2003, 07:12 AM
Dear Uncle Ji,

Congratulations !!!! Thats really an exciting news. I am very happy for you and your family. Please pass my best wishes to Ruchi also.

Is anybody coming from India also ?

Regards,

ishwarlamba
April 23rd, 2003, 08:16 AM
Ramesh Beta,
Ram ram
Thanks for blessings for Ruchi.
Thanks also invitation to Mumbai
Sorry I did not reply, I thought U are joining IIT Delhi soon. How is that going?
-----------------------------------

Ramesh Lakra (Apr 22, 2003 12:38 p.m.):
ram ram lamba uncle ji
it is indeed a great news and i wish the bride & bridegroom happy married life ,and the whole family all the good days .
uncle ji do visit me if u r planning a stopover or something at mumbai, i shall be more then happy to be ur host . i did reply to ur jan pehchan mail and i understand u must have been busy in preparing for the marriage. wish u all the best once again
do let me know if is there anything i can do .

ishwarlamba
April 23rd, 2003, 08:19 AM
Ashok Beta,
Thanks for blessings to Ruchi, I will pass on to her.
Who are coming from India is still in pipeline?
with love
Ishwar
-----------------------

Ashok Kumar Dabas (Apr 22, 2003 09:42 p.m.):
Dear Uncle Ji,

Congratulations !!!! Thats really an exciting news. I am very happy for you and your family. Please pass my best wishes to Ruchi also.

Is anybody coming from India also ?

Regards,

vichitra
April 23rd, 2003, 12:28 PM
namaste ishwar uncle.....
my heartiest congratulations to ruchi n entire family...neelam buaji told me about ruchi when she came to india....

ishwarlamba
April 24th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Thanks Vichitra Bitya for congratutions and good wishes for Ruchi.
I will pass on Ruchi
---------------------------

Vichitra Taank (Apr 23, 2003 02:58 a.m.):
namaste ishwar uncle.....
my heartiest congratulations to ruchi n entire family...neelam buaji told me about ruchi when she came to india....

sunju11
April 24th, 2003, 05:21 AM
Namaste Ishwar Ji,

Heartiest Congratulations to All of You.
May God give your daugther all the happiness of the world.

Do post some pictures of marriage.

Best wishes once again

Cheers,

a_rahar
May 23rd, 2003, 07:16 AM
Dear Lamba Sahab,
Please accept our best wishes on this auspicious occasion and convey our best wishes to Ruchi and your son-in-law. Wish both of them get the best in the married life.
We are in Los Angeles ( me, my wife and our 15-month-old daughter) and it will be our privilege to meet you. I'll be very glad if I could be of any help in during your stay in Los Angeles and during the marriage.

I've sent you an email with all my contact info there. Please do reply at a_rahar@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
ashu

ishwarlamba
May 23rd, 2003, 09:17 AM
Dear Ashu,
Thanks I received your email also.
Thanks for help offer. As of now, all is done by our relatives there. We have not do much.
Whole idea is to see you all there. Still I do not know how the program goes. I will contact you.
regards
Ishwar

Ashu Rahar (May 22, 2003 09:46 p.m.):
Dear Lamba Sahab,
Please accept our best wishes on this auspicious occasion and convey our best wishes to Ruchi and your son-in-law. Wish both of them get the best in the married life.
We are in Los Angeles ( me, my wife and our 15-month-old daughter) and it will be our privilege to meet you. I'll be very glad if I could be of any help in during your stay in Los Angeles and during the marriage.

I've sent you an email with all my contact info there. Please do reply at a_rahar@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
ashu

guliya
May 23rd, 2003, 05:49 PM
Congratulations Lamba Ji, And all the best to you and your family.

Rohit

shekhar_nehra
May 24th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Respected Uncle Ji,
Congratulations to you and family and special greetings with lots of good wishes for Bride & Groom.
Please post some photograps of the auspicious occasion so that we can also enjoy this event.

Cheers!!!

lrburdak
May 24th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Congratulations Lambaji !!
All the best from jats in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan !!!

guliya
May 24th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Congrats LAmba Ji

Ishwar Singh Lamba (Apr 13, 2003 07:03 p.m.):
Dear All,
You all will be glad to know, we have found a suitable boy for my daughter Ruchi Lamba in Los Angles in USA. Marriage date is fixed as 3rd July 2003. We will be reaching LA on 27 June and will be there upto 16 July 2003.
In between for couple of days we will be staying with friend Mr Rajvir Singh in San Francisco. In LA we will be staying in Motel and with our new relatives.
We will be very happy to meet Jat families in LA and San francisco.
Hence all LA Jats/Jatlands, please do contact me on ishwar.lamba@eds.com. Also give me LA contact of AJA.
My friend Rajvir's email is rajfiber@aol.com.
Regards
Ishwar Lamba