PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

virangana
August 11th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I'm new member in this site so saying hi to everyone!

;)

hamendra
August 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Warm Welcome Virangana Rajya Laxmi Rana Jee on JATLAND.COM.

Are RANAs JAT in NEPAL?

gaganjat
August 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Welcome. You look 'tha'.

praveendangi
August 11th, 2005, 02:09 PM
welcome virangana.......
hey gagan wat is "tha"............

dahiyarules
August 11th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Tha" means good lookinh. hehehe. Gagan you are cheezy dude. I loved your "dudh" n "churmaa" suggestion for running the marathon. Anyways, I hop eh admin doesnt shoot you in the knee for using the "vocabulary."

gaganjat
August 11th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Its a Jat admin !

Ham te kati pet bhar-bhur kae daud la hai bhai, mhare tae khali pet konya bhaja jata. Jata kae kankad-pathar sab hajam.

There was a dialogue in Border ' Khana fauj ko chalata hai, fauj khane ko nahi'

"Tha" means good lookinh. hehehe. Gagan you are cheezy dude. I loved your "dudh" n "churmaa" suggestion for running the marathon. Anyways, I hop eh admin doesnt shoot you in the knee for using the "vocabulary."

dahiyarules
August 11th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I will advocate for you in case they block you. You provide us wuth a healthy dose of diversity of opinion. We need you.

gaganjat
August 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Lala ji You seems to be an advocate to block me. :D

I will advocate for you in case they block you. You provide us wuth a healthy dose of diversity of opinion. We need you.

dahiyarules
August 11th, 2005, 02:42 PM
hahaha. oh no yaar. remember the dude ozyjat. they blocked him for good. i am just you to take caution. u r cool. dont worry. u are not on my hitlist, atleast for now.

praveendangi
August 11th, 2005, 02:49 PM
denyawad sumit for telling me "tha" hehehehe, hesne ki kya bat thi

gaganjat
August 11th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I am a horse with blinkers lol never change the way.
I dont believe in hitlists on internet.

praveendangi
August 11th, 2005, 02:54 PM
no doubt............. hahhahaha

kuldeep79
August 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Hi, You are most welcome in Jatland. Here are very good people, very nice and coperative, respectfull.

Kuldeep

;)

kuldeep79
August 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM
hi welcome, Viranga.

Kuldeep

kavitadangi
August 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM
right , this site is very good, know abt the views of various ppl,,,,,,, know abt our jatt community.......

kuldeep79
August 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah, U r right,

Kuldeep

---------------------
no doubt............. hahhahaha

kuldeep79
August 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, Kavita,
You are correct This site is very good, giving good informations, having good people, nice chat, reciprocating possatively. I like all are decent and in proper obeyance of the decency in society.

Kuldeep

raj2rif
August 11th, 2005, 07:42 PM

;)

Dear Virangana,

Welcome to the site. I am sure you would enjoy the discussion here. We would be looking forward the community news from Nepal as well as other information from Nepal from you.

Once again welcome and good luck.

virangana
August 11th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Dear all, Thank you very much for your warm welcome. yeah now I can figure that out with you guys. The way you responded me tells that this is a site of good souls.

Love

spdeshwal
August 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Bhai Gagan is Sumit D SE bach kar rehna. Admin se kah kar tere ko jatland se tadi paar karwan ke liye pura jor la ra se. Sakal se hi baniya nahi balki baat bhi baniyo jaisi karata hai ghuma phira ke. ar bhai iski hansi he he he! kati baniyo ki tarah. to bhai sawdhan rahiye isse.

Susuwagatam Viranganaji!

dahiyarules
August 13th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Bhai Gagan is Sumit D SE bach kar rehna. Admin se kah kar tere ko jatland se tadi paar karwan ke liye pura jor la ra se. Sakal se hi baniya nahi balki baat bhi baniyo jaisi karata hai ghuma phira ke. ar bhai iski hansi he he he! kati baniyo ki tarah. to bhai sawdhan rahiye isse.

Susuwagatam Viranganaji!
hahahaha....oh man. u guys are so funny. I love Gagan's posts. They put a smile on my face that slowly breaks into fits of laughter. No I am no suggesting anything bad for Gagan in any way. I suggest everyone I know from this site, not to use provocative vocabulary. I love ya'll and I dont want to loose any one of ya.

I loved the "bania" part of ur post Sateypal. Ya, I know I am a big guy. But I am working on it. But, ideologically I am more shrewed than a Bania. Dhande mein koi kisika baap bhai nahin. Take my advice, and always keep emotions out of business. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt be fair in your dealings. Never leave what you deserve. Never take what you dont deserve.

Anyways. This thread has diverged a lot from what it was meant to be. So lets just stick to what its meant for.

spdeshwal
August 14th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Hi sumit

me bhi bhai majak kar raha tha. Thank you for taking that in right spirit.Also, thanks for the advise, I will try to emulate what you said.

"Never leave what You deserve. Never take what you don't deserve"

Ar bhai ib te appka hansne ka style bhi badal gaya( from he he he he to Ha ha ha ).

Parabhu kripa aap par bani rahe!!

dahiyarules
August 14th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Hi sumit

me bhi bhai majak kar raha tha. Thank you for taking that in right spirit.Also, thanks for the advise, I will try to emulate what you said.

"Never leave what You deserve. Never take what you don't deserve"

Ar bhai ib te appka hansne ka style bhi badal gaya( from he he he he to Ha ha ha ).

Parabhu kripa aap par bani rahe!!
heheheh................hahahaha.............

hehe is for short giggles,

haha is for a hearty laugh

so I prefer haha over hehe

thanks for ur good wishes friend. keep posting.

krishankundu
June 2nd, 2006, 03:15 AM
its a really good site for our community . keep in touch

right , this site is very good, know abt the views of various ppl,,,,,,, know abt our jatt community.......

sunitahooda
June 2nd, 2006, 10:23 AM
Krishan tu ye tadke-tadak introductory thread mai kyu badd gya....Mahri Jungle-knowledge badhavega ke:D :) :p kimme Humor mai kai Jungle talk mai badh ley

gandasa
June 2nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
Guys let get back on track and welcome the new member.....
Welcome Virangana ..........Have a good time here

amitsangwan003
June 2nd, 2006, 11:45 AM

;)

hi virangana how are you,

i am amit sangwan from faridabad

omveer
June 2nd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Welcome!!
I am not a member of this group from long time, But I find this group very useful in some manner.
Hope So will be with u also.

yashmalik
June 2nd, 2006, 12:08 PM
Hi Virangana

anupam
June 2nd, 2006, 12:29 PM
Guys let get back on track and welcome the new member.....
Welcome Virangana ..........Have a good time here

Well said Narender...

Warm welcome Virangana JI...

you didn't tell whether you originally belong to Nepal or migrated from India only...

rajeshrathee
June 2nd, 2006, 12:36 PM

;)

Welcome on board Jatland.

Hope you will enjoy this site.

regards

rkumar
June 2nd, 2006, 01:10 PM
Karwan nikal gayaa aur gubar dekhte rah gaye...wah ji wah kiya bat hai... Virangna aayee thee kareeb ek saal pehle aur fir lautkar bhi nahi aayee...magar bhai log welcome banner liye abhi tak khade hain....koi baat nahi...khade rahiye...wo fir aayengee.... jaroor aayengee darshan dene....Jor ki kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiii

RK^2

prashantacmet
June 2nd, 2006, 02:03 PM
Rajendra Ji....... inhe ya Ghani bhundi aadat hai balakpan tai hi........ jibb yeh madak madak se the chunne chunne.... to election ke tame pai jibb koi jeep aaya kare thi Banner le ke...... to yeh naange hi bhaaj le the gaal main ku Banner lootan khattar ..... ROOKKA@ BANNER LOOTNA...........ar pher nuoey kaha karre the banner le ke. isse to main aapnne chubarre pai laawan jo youn saab ne dikkhe.................eibb bhi ya aadat inki gayi kona......wohi purana banner lewe haande eibb bhi.... nu bhi hosh kona.....ek alection to SAAL bhar pehle hua tha.......................hahahahhahahahahahahahha haahhahahha..........................

Karwan nikal gayaa aur gubar dekhte rah gaye...wah ji wah kiya bat hai... Virangna aayee thee kareeb ek saal pehle aur fir lautkar bhi nahi aayee...magar bhai log welcome banner liye abhi tak khade hain....koi baat nahi...khade rahiye...wo fir aayengee.... jaroor aayengee darshan dene....Jor ki kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiii

RK^2

rkumar
June 2nd, 2006, 02:29 PM
Rajendra Ji....... inhe ya Ghani bhundi aadat hai balakpan tai hi........ jibb yeh madak madak se the chunne chunne.... to election ke tame pai jibb koi jeep aaya kare thi Banner le ke...... to yeh naange hi bhaaj le the gaal main ku Banner lootan khattar ..... ROOKKA@ BANNER LOOTNA...........ar pher nuoey kaha karre the banner le ke. isse to main aapnne chubarre pai laawan jo youn saab ne dikkhe.................eibb bhi ya aadat inki gayi kona......wohi purana banner lewe haande eibb bhi.... nu bhi hosh kona.....ek alection to SAAL bhar pehle hua tha.......................hahahahhahahahahahahahha haahhahahha..........................

Bhai Chaproliya...banner to hum bhi utaar liya karen the election me..lekin unhe upne jhotte ke oppar ger diya karen the jhool ki jagah...hahaha.....

RK^2

prashantacmet
June 2nd, 2006, 03:09 PM
Rajendra Ji , Main Chapraulia kona , wo to VIKASS kai.......... main to Dhanouria huin........aap mera Gaam bhool ge per main aapka gaam(SIMBHALKA) bilkul na bholla........ hahahhahha.....
belongs to -
Dhanoura(TIKRI) Distt. Baghpat......

Bhai Chaproliya...banner to hum bhi utaar liya karen the election me..lekin unhe upne jhotte ke oppar ger diya karen the jhool ki jagah...hahaha.....

RK^2

rkumar
June 2nd, 2006, 03:23 PM
Rajendra Ji , Main Chapraulia kona , wo to VIKASS kai.......... main to Dhanouria huin........aap mera Gaam bhool ge per main aapka gaam(SIMBHALKA) bilkul na bholla........ hahahhahha.....
belongs to -
Dhanoura(TIKRI) Distt. Baghpat......

hahaha...lagta hai budhappa ub vastav me aa gaya hai..... dimag ko kasrat ki jaroorat hai lagta hai ub....

RK^2

manjeejdahiya06
June 25th, 2006, 05:17 PM
nice to see.ki ek jat aur badgaa.

manjeejdahiya06
June 25th, 2006, 05:19 PM

nice to see

nitindev
June 25th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Even I was very surprised to see the welcome greetings for a member who logged in almost an year back. But it was great fun to see how eagerly and hopefully, some of my dear friends were waiting for reply. hahhaha. yeah to s*****land.com wala kaam ho gaya..