PDA

View Full Version : Jatland Matrimonials

gaganjat
August 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Hi all

I have been checking the matrimonial section of Jatland for long time just to see how people write about themselves.
Thats the thing which creates the first impression about them.

I have noticed following things:

1. More than half of people write 'I' as 'i' and thats how they start their introduction and then comes the name of the company with which they work (They never forget to start it in capital letters)

2. Lot of them hardly tell about themselves instead they fill it up with their family details. (my dad is this , my mama is this my fufa is that , hw many houses they have and sht)

3. They use terms like 'Gal' 'Gul' instead of 'Girl' (they dont understand that its not a casual friendship site, its their matrimonial ad)
Put some efforts dont use short forms atleast not for this.

4. Using 'u' not 'you', 'ten' not 'then' and so on........
All this seems as they are writing some 'Rap lyrics'. What a casual approach.

5. Guys abroad boast too much like 'chance for a girl to settle abroad' and all that.

6. Some of them are too desperate. One of them has given a heading 'Will you marry me pleaseeeeee'.

......and many more points (I wont bother writing them all as you got my point by now)

They sounds casual , show-off or may be trying to pretend 'Cool dude' or 'Cool gal'. Some of them are alright.

All this does not personally affect me but I know there are lot of people from other communities checking this site and especially matrimonials as it is not restricted for non-members. Those people must be laughing their asses off on our Jat matrimony.

Please guys fix-up your matrimony ads and make it presentable. I dont want you too loose the race before you start it.

Other Jatland members must have noticed that. I invite the comments of other members on this.

Your valuable comments can really help our community to choose their life partners with an ease, utilizing the wonderful service provided by Jatland.

Thanks

rkumar
August 12th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Bhai Gagan dil ke baat keh doon ? Personally I do not support matrimonial ads. Any competent male must have guts to find his female in real life and through his hunting skills. Matrimonials at least from a male shows his lack of ability to attract females. Mazboori ka naam mahatma gandhi wali baat hai bhai...

Matrimonial adds are convenient only for girls' parents...

RK^2

gaganjat
August 12th, 2005, 06:21 PM
'Hunting Skills' thats it! LoL

Bhai Gagan dil ke baat keh doon ? Personally I do not support matrimonial ads. Any competent male must have guts to find his female in real life and through his hunting skills. Matrimonials at least from a male shows his lack of ability to attract females. Mazboori ka naam mahatma gandhi wali baat hai bhai...

Matrimonial adds are convenient only for girls' parents...

RK^2

rkumar
August 12th, 2005, 06:32 PM
My views on marriage itself are some what controversial. To me marriage is the first ever act of communism by mankind. Marriage is nothing but a crooked way of assigning the reprodutive role to all incapable men. All other animal species give reproductive rights only to dominent males and that leads to healthy offsprings. Trust me, if only dominent males have reproduction rights, we will not require all the hospitals and heavy clothing etc...We will have more climate / disease resistent humans...... However, we will have continuous battles over the reproductive ownerships...LOL... So the institution of marriage solved one problem and created many more...LOL

RK^2

gaganjat
August 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Kaka your vision is like Osho (Rajneesh). It has got the point but we human beings are no more in 'Adam and Eve' era. We are less of an individul and more of a part of the society.
If we go your way I am sure Jats will get no time to have a shower! :D

My views on marriage itself are some what controversial. To me marriage is the first ever act of communism by mankind. Marriage is nothing but a crooked way of assigning the reprodutive role to all incapable men. All other animal species give reproductive rights only to dominent males and that leads to healthy offsprings. Trust me, if only dominent males have reproduction rights, we will not require all the hospitals and heavy clothing etc...We will have more climate / disease resistent humans...... However, we will have continuous battles over the reproductive ownerships...LOL... So the institution of marriage solved one problem and created many more...LOL

RK^2

raj_rathee
August 13th, 2005, 01:55 AM

dharmpaltakhar
August 13th, 2005, 03:09 AM
gagan bhai aur rajinder kaka ram ram,
i appreciate your views but somehow i feel the the spirit of thread is not that pure. i would have more appreciated if the thread was about how to write good matrimonials in the context of jats. how many good jat girls will you find to interact with in a city out of jat belt? if someone doesn't believe in marrying only into jat community then "hunting skills" can be used.

till last generation most of the marriages were arranged by parents with little or no involvement of the concerned in the selection process. at least now the boy/girl have a vastly larger sample size to choose from and that also after sufficient interaction, thanx to internet. may be the next step would be what rajendraji have opined. but rajendra kaka i would like to tell you that your theory of "only dominant species having reproduction rights" is only valid in cases where there is an inequality in the gender ratio. it can work both ways.

i see no harm/fun in matrimonials though deriving fun is ok. sorry (for this is an incoherent post) but i hope to see someone giving fundaes about writing good matrimonial since i am planning to put one before my parents force me to marry someone of their choice ;-)

dahiyarules
August 13th, 2005, 09:49 AM
gagan bhai aur rajinder kaka ram ram,
i appreciate your views but somehow i feel the the spirit of thread is not that pure. i would have more appreciated if the thread was about how to write good matrimonials in the context of jats. how many good jat girls will you find to interact with in a city out of jat belt? if someone doesn't believe in marrying only into jat community then "hunting skills" can be used.

till last generation most of the marriages were arranged by parents with little or no involvement of the concerned in the selection process. at least now the boy/girl have a vastly larger sample size to choose from and that also after sufficient interaction, thanx to internet. may be the next step would be what rajendraji have opined. but rajendra kaka i would like to tell you that your theory of "only dominant species having reproduction rights" is only valid in cases where there is an inequality in the gender ratio. it can work both ways.

i see no harm/fun in matrimonials though deriving fun is ok. sorry (for this is an incoherent post) but i hope to see someone giving fundaes about writing good matrimonial since i am planning to put one before my parents force me to marry someone of their choice ;-)
I understand ur point Dharampal. Well we guys tend to deviate from the subject in most threads. But theres nothing wrong about it. People have a varying scope of understanding and opinions. And everyone adds diversity to the ongoing discussion. What I might see as off the mark, may see very much on the mark for someone else.

Gagan has raised a great issue here. I just find matrimonial ads to be funny in General. Its like loosers trying their final bet. And the worse part is that they do it horribly.

I also agree with Rajendra sir to some extent. Marriage helps loosers get hooked up. But, all the people getting married are not loosers. But the law of th jungle is objectionable. What sets us apart from the apes is the concept of society. If we were breeding like apes do in the jungle, we would be one of them. But humans had the tendency to get organized. Marriage is a good effort to tame the sexual tendencies of humans. Even though people cheat in marriages, but just the fact that its immoral, keeps a lot of people from indulging. A good friend of mine puts it this way: "Let me enjoy for now. Someday I would be married, and all these indulgances would become impossible." What he means by "indulgancies," I am leaving it upto the people to interpret it.

haryanajat
August 13th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Hamare yahaan puree khandaaan see shaaddi ka rishta banta haee - haha.
Mama, tau, chacha, bhatija, cousins wagare wagare. Uske baad he shaadi hotee hae! Siffaarsi shaadi! What a joke! Uncle australia mein, cousins Uk mein!! Hell are you putting an ad for yourself or for your cousins or uncles?? is your spouse going to live with them?
Then there is skin color - fair skin, wheatish skin (what is wheatish??), very fair? Seldom anyone says they are dark skin?? Instead they use the word wheatish? All men say they are handsome? Now how can that be? Girls say they are highly educated when they have a degree in history?? Then there is good looking? what is good looking? :confused:

gaganjat
August 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
i appreciate your views but somehow i feel the the spirit of thread is not that pure. i would have more appreciated if the thread was about how to write good matrimonials in the context of jats.

Would you believe me if I say it again that I am not having fun here.
This thread has clearly suggested the mistakes they made.

your theory of "only dominant species having reproduction rights" is only valid in cases where there is an inequality in the gender ratio. it can work both ways.

Even I dont agree with it completely.Refer to my previous reply.

i see no harm/fun in matrimonials though deriving fun is ok. sorry (for this is an incoherent post) but i hope to see someone giving fundaes about writing good matrimonial

I have told them the mistakes and I have requested other members to suggest how to improve them. You havent suggested any thing yet and started blaming others.

From my post I hope few of them will avoid those mistakes in future.

Dharampal I have made myself crystal clear. I wont be giving any justification now.

dahiyarules
August 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM
jeetendra is getting sensible. :-) good job bro
Yea u r right. I never saw a matrimonial saying: ugly girl with dark skin , and degree in history, looking for a match.
All people overmagnify their features.

amitdabas
August 14th, 2005, 03:47 AM
All men say they are handsome? Now how can that be? Girls say they are highly educated when they have a degree in history?? Then there is good looking? what is good looking? :confused:

Why is it that someone with a degree in history is not considered "highly educated"? Education is not about the earning potential of your field of study; it's about broadening your mind and (hopefully) becoming a more wiser person. Sadly, in our country, the study of history, geography or language is considered highly inferior to more bankable pursuits such as engineering or medicine.

On the good looking part, most matrimonial ads are put up by the boy's/girl's parents, and jaisa ki sab jaante hain, maan baap ki nazron main tau unka bacchha hamesha sundar hi hota hai !!!! :)

haryanajat
August 15th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Why is it that someone with a degree in history is not considered "highly educated"? Education is not about the earning potential of your field of study; it's about broadening your mind and (hopefully) becoming a more wiser person. Sadly, in our country, the study of history, geography or language is considered highly inferior to more bankable pursuits such as engineering or medicine.

On the good looking part, most matrimonial ads are put up by the boy's/girl's parents, and jaisa ki sab jaante hain, maan baap ki nazron main tau unka bacchha hamesha sundar hi hota hai !!!! :)

Amit bhai to me History is a "timepass hobby", its like a bed time stories. Subjects like sociology, language study too are also easy subjects. One does not really need to waste money getting degrees in these type of subjects. Good one, in eyes of the parents their children are always good looking.

dahiyarules
August 15th, 2005, 08:29 AM

So what do you do for a living Mr. Dabas? What degrees do you have? And why did you get the degrees? You do not need to answer any of my questions. But i want to tell you something. People get degrees to improve their futures, not to broaden their mind. You can sit at home and read books to broaden your mind.

And for your info my Ma doesnt feel I am good looking. And so do many other parents feel about their kids. Its just a standard practice to include certain words in the matrimonials. You dont need to say things about yourself that you are not. If you arent a formula one driver, you wont write it in a matrimonial. Similarly, if you are not pretty, you shouldnt write it in the matrimonial.

Gagan has made a good point. Make your matrimonials to be more factual, and descriptive of you. Stop making flying castles.

ramksehrawat
August 15th, 2005, 11:12 AM

RK^2

Rajendraji, if the reproductive role is given to only dominent males, the result would be :-

(i) Everybody will try to be dominent. There would be utter chaos and bloodshed.
(ii) The world will be full of gallers (i.e. bastards).
(iii) For the so called dominents reproduction would become a full time job.

suvigya
August 15th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I differ with Jitendera that History/Sociology is like bed time stories,, what ya refereing as bed time stories is very subjective field of expertise ..the more you dig in,, the more ya explore,,i know couple of people in my own clan who have had degress in History/Gerograpgy and are doing exceptionally well then rest of us in family with professional degress.I completely agree with Amit that education is not juss abt earning potential of your field of study itz abt broadning your horizons...nothing is inferior as long as you clear what you wana learn & imbibe,,well coming over to matrimonials,,agree that it sud be factual & descriptive then talking abt ur family details at length...I ve my own profile in place on jatland were in I just talked abt myself and have tried to be as basic n grounded as I cud be,, bt now when I read it it looks like profile for some dating site :-p then a matromonail alliance,,I think its momentous to add a lil abt family details as well to make it sound serious :-p,,it wud really be interesting to get a tip or 2 from sumone how to rite a gud profile,,abt HUNTING skills ofcourse matrimonialz are another way of hunting ur lifetime prey,,ya certainly not being a looser if ya wana spend sumtime exploring things n looking fr sumone with whom you are truly compatiable and can dare think of speding ur rest of the life,,nt all men n women are smart like some of you here..n I truly believe many of us wud wann to take lead n try out ourselves then letting our parents decide our fate,,though at d end of the day parents are the saving grace:-).. seemz in my case atleast ...:-p

gaganjat
August 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
abt HUNTING skills ofcourse matrimonialz are another way of hunting ur lifetime prey

U JAT GAL!
I like ur sign too.

suvigya
August 15th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Ha jaatni hi su,,waa b katti desi :-p,,
Thanx fr appreciating signatures..

aditi
August 15th, 2005, 05:46 PM
mane neu laag rah se ...gagan jat ne bera kona minni jatni ke bare mein.... paat ja ga bahi tane bhi..... :D ........kati solid se .......!!

Btw.....the matrimonials should be a place where...one , should be given the freedom of being the original self...bt yeah one could be more innovative in His/her hunting skillz here .

....it sometimez jus gives you cramps in ur stomach ...laughing out !!!

suvigya
August 15th, 2005, 07:08 PM
chorrii ghanni naa bolein :-p,,reee aditi ibb tain sudhar jaaa budhi ho le mein tane samjhte samjhte :X

amitdabas
August 16th, 2005, 03:51 AM
So what do you do for a living Mr. Dabas? What degrees do you have? And why did you get the degrees? You do not need to answer any of my questions. But i want to tell you something. People get degrees to improve their futures, not to broaden their mind. You can sit at home and read books to broaden your mind.

Gagan has made a good point. Make your matrimonials to be more factual, and descriptive of you. Stop making flying castles.

Hi Sumit,

I entirely agree with you that matrimonials tend to be vague, and that they need to be more real. The second point I made was meant as a joke, which apparently wasn't clear enough. At least others got it, so I don’t think it was a bad attempt at all.

If education were to be counted in terms of salary, then you are right, you could consider an average engineer to be more “educated” than an average historian. But education is a much more broader term. I might be an engineer, and maybe I took it because I wanted a brighter future for myself, but this does not mean that I consider myself more educated than someone else who is a historian. You and I might not share a deep interest in history, but there are people who do, and who go on to make significant contributions to their subjects and to society in general. To brand people with degrees in history/geography as useless, or to consider ourselves more educated than them is not the smartest thing we can do.

We could definitely read books at home to broaden our minds, but if there were no historians, there simply wouldn’t be any history books.

haryanajat
August 16th, 2005, 06:41 AM
I differ with Jitendera that History/Sociology is like bed time stories,, what ya refereing as bed time stories is very subjective field of expertise ..the more you dig in,, the more ya explore,,i know couple of people in my own clan who have had degress in History/Gerograpgy and are doing exceptionally well then rest of us in family with professional degress.I completely agree with Amit that education is not juss abt earning potential of your field of study itz abt broadning your horizons...nothing is inferior as long as you clear what you wana learn & imbibe,,well coming over to matrimonials,,agree that it sud be factual & descriptive then talking abt ur family details at length...I ve my own profile in place on jatland were in I just talked abt myself and have tried to be as basic n grounded as I cud be,, bt now when I read it it looks like profile for some dating site :-p then a matromonail alliance,,I think its momentous to add a lil abt family details as well to make it sound serious :-p,,it wud really be interesting to get a tip or 2 from sumone how to rite a gud profile,,abt HUNTING skills ofcourse matrimonialz are another way of hunting ur lifetime prey,,ya certainly not being a looser if ya wana spend sumtime exploring things n looking fr sumone with whom you are truly compatiable and can dare think of speding ur rest of the life,,nt all men n women are smart like some of you here..n I truly believe many of us wud wann to take lead n try out ourselves then letting our parents decide our fate,,though at d end of the day parents are the saving grace:-).. seemz in my case atleast ...:-p

History/sociology/other the so called subjective subjects are too easy and are really a joke. You don't need to spend money in getting a degree in history/sociology. Sociology is commonsense. History is story book. Ek tha raja ek thi... :D If you consider ranking students in a class, generally the students with the lowest marks take history/sociology.

gaganjat
August 16th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Tamne konya bera taam is bae kiske phas gi, galti tai!

Minni jatni ka tae issa hai, kati 'kaali maai' laage hai, yo 'khoon' ka tika la kai ar kaali jaket mai'.

mane neu laag rah se ...gagan jat ne bera kona minni jatni ke bare mein.... paat ja ga bahi tane bhi..... :D ........kati solid se .......!

aditi
August 16th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Chore pe ke lekhe hai ke tu......kehana padega ur hunting skillz need a lil polishing here....... :D

Lesson one.......alwaz wear spectacles while looking at girlz....u'l then b able to see them correctly.........

Second.....keep ur mouth shut!!

See the results then........ :D !!!

btw....all the other sugesstions wud be chargeable....

gaganjat
August 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
At last u have accepted , u r ready to get hunted by me. :D which proves ,my skills are quite polished.

U were fussy to say all that which I have always expected from u. LOL
U know u didnt mean that as I know it well. ;)

And yey both of u look awesome. Its not a complement, its a fact.

Chore pe ke lekhe hai ke tu......kehana padega ur hunting skillz need a lil polishing here....... :D

Lesson one.......alwaz wear spectacles while looking at girlz....u'l then b able to see them correctly.........

rkumar
August 16th, 2005, 02:06 PM
History/sociology/other the so called subjective subjects are too easy and are really a joke. You don't need to spend money in getting a degree in history/sociology. Sociology is commonsense. History is story book. Ek tha raja ek thi... :D If you consider ranking students in a class, generally the students with the lowest marks take history/sociology.

Sorry jeetendra, not many people will agree with your outlook. It needs a lot more brain to understand historical events than quantum mechanics. History is not just a story of raja rani, there is much more into it. History includes everything. Only through historic perspective that we can understand the rise and fall of a nation or society. Nations or people, who do not know their history, rarely learn from it and often make same mistakes. History and sociology is the depository of everything we do, including science and engineering.

RK^2

rkumar
August 16th, 2005, 02:20 PM

ummm...interesting...I am not sure if spectacles would play any positice role. However, keeping mouth shut might have some role to play. What attracts a man or a woman is an interesting subject and lot can be written on it. There are many things which are universal and some are specific between two persons. Universal things can be learned. Specifics one has to figure out.

RK^2

mukeshkumar007
August 16th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Amit bhai to me History is a "timepass hobby", its like a bed time stories. Subjects like sociology, language study too are also easy subjects. One does not really need to waste money getting degrees in these type of subjects. Good .

Aap jaise mehan budimaniyo (Jinke jeeb par sarasvati virajti ho) ke liye to history "Timepass Hobby" ho sakti hai bhai ? :) :)

sjakhars
August 16th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Sorry jeetendra, not many people will agree with your outlook. It needs a lot more brain to understand historical events than quantum mechanics. History is not just a story of raja rani, there is much more into it. History includes everything. Only through historic perspective that we can understand the rise and fall of a nation or society. Nations or people, who do not know their history, rarely learn from it and often make same mistakes. History and sociology is the depository of everything we do, including science and engineering.

RK^2
Absolutely correct Rajendraji.I do agree with you.These subjects are more than getting degree and time pass.they have a lesson for generations to come.
Jitendra is assuming that money spent in getting degree is the
base to grade a degrre but its not true.All the famous people
are not tachys.All the subjects have their importance.

sjakhars
August 16th, 2005, 06:16 PM
ummm...interesting...I am not sure if spectacles would play any positice role. However, keeping mouth shut might have some role to play. What attracts a man or a woman is an interesting subject and lot can be written on it. There are many things which are universal and some are specific between two persons. Universal things can be learned. Specifics one has to figure out.

RK^2
Bahi is mamle me to kya kahen.it depends on individual how he/she thinks and in which direction too.

gaganjat
August 16th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Hi Sumit,

If education were to be counted in terms of salary, then you are right, you could consider an average engineer to be more “educated” than an average historian. But education is a much more broader term. I might be an engineer, and maybe I took it because I wanted a brighter future for myself, but this does not mean that I consider myself more educated than someone else who is a historian. You and I might not share a deep interest in history, but there are people who do, and who go on to make significant contributions to their subjects and to society in general. To brand people with degrees in history/geography as useless, or to consider ourselves more educated than them is not the smartest thing we can do.

We could definitely read books at home to broaden our minds, but if there were no historians, there simply wouldn’t be any history books.

Dabas I also believe that name of the degree doesnt matter.

But now the criteria to judge the degree is 'how much money it can fetch'

There was a survey on 'status symbol' in India:
MBA degree , foreign trip were in top 5.

People with hot degrees like mba, ca etc are preferred over classical degree holders. World is capatilist now.

poonam
August 16th, 2005, 10:50 PM
bhai...jo jeeka palla thaam ree hogi wa ae aawegee.. :)
tam chaaye kitni ae degree katthi kar lyo err kitne ae 'phoren' trip maar lyo....

haryanajat
August 17th, 2005, 09:46 AM

RK^2
What is history? Is it facts? dates, events? timelines? Subjective? you can interpret the events the way you like after they have taken place. Who writes history? the winners? History is memorization. I consistently made the highest mark in history in my classes starting from 7th class upto 10th. Its rattabaazi. That's all. Don't tell me history requires the same level of intelligence as a rocket scientist because it does not. I tell you - in my class generally the students sitting in the front chose to major in sciences, the ones in the middle took commerce and the ones sitting in the back took arts i.e. history and crap like sociology. Some of them sitting in the back may become politicians and may do well! They may rule over the ones who sat in the front and the middle! :D Sociology is a joke. It's general knowledge, basic commonsense. These subjects are for people who just want a degree in something.

suvigya
August 17th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Gunny ghyana naa bola karte,,n tere jissa ke liye mein KALLI MAA toh ke PHOOLAN DEVI b ban loo tain kum sain,,,ibb ke toh tanne kaala tikaa naa pasand aaya aagli photu mein jaatni ka koorda dekhega,,nichaala beth le tu :-p

Tamne konya bera taam is bae kiske phas gi, galti tai!

Minni jatni ka tae issa hai, kati 'kaali maai' laage hai, yo 'khoon' ka tika la kai ar kaali jaket mai'.

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Gunny ghyana naa bola karte,,n tere jissa ke liye mein KALLI MAA toh ke PHOOLAN DEVI b ban loo tain kum sain,,,ibb ke toh tanne kaala tikaa naa pasand aaya aagli photu mein jaatni ka koorda dekhega,,nichaala beth le tu :-p

Ya hui na baat bebe. Kati solid Rathan sae. Proud of you girl !!!!

suvigya
August 17th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Tanne ghana hi beraa sain chorein..abt being awesome looking we have lot more in us den as basic as looks,,bt quite sure ya cud only see tat,,

At last u have accepted , u r ready to get hunted by me. :D which proves ,my skills are quite polished.

suvigya
August 17th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Tanne ghana hi beraa sain chorein..abt being awesome looking we have lot more in us den as basic as looks,,bt quite sure ya cud only see tat,,,,,ya becoming so predictable MR HUNTER,,

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Bhai Gagan yahan toh Chorreyan ne dhava bol diya sae. All that talk
about ladies not being forthcoming is now ancient history....oops..
shoudn't say "History" na tae Sinsinwaar bhi lahu-luhan ho jaaga eeeb....

Gagan teri tae bhai dhulai hon laag re bhai. Err doosri janghan pe meri.

Yahre tae battle ground sae .... May day ...May Day....

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 11:42 AM
bhai...jo jeeka palla thaam ree hogi wa ae aawegee.. :)
tam chaaye kitni ae degree katthi kar lyo err kitne ae 'phoren' trip maar lyo....

Poonam, your sign says:
There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. I believe in the latter one.

'I believe in the former'. So, I wont let any miracles happen ;)

Ar teri photo ghani suthri aa rhi sai, Kunsa camra le rye sai. Camre bhi bera nai kise-kise kamaal kar de hai :D

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Poonam, your sign says:
There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. I believe in the latter one.

Ar teri photo ghani suthri aa rhi sai, Kunsa camra le rye sai. Camre bhi bera nai kise-kise kamaal kar de hai :D

Poonam Mr Hunter ki baatan men aan aaliyaan men tae na sae. Teri
phirki bhaand degi. :p

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Tanne ghana hi beraa sain chorein..abt being awesome looking we have lot more in us den as basic as looks,,bt quite sure ya cud only see tat,,,,,ya becoming so predictable MR HUNTER,,

5-5 baar likhni jarori hai :D
Manne sun li ar thari baat mere samaj mai konya aati. :confused:

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Bhai tu aapna te battle field chod kae bhaaj liya.
Ar mere battle field mai aake , udmas machan laggya. :D

Help nhi kar sakta tae, kuch bhi konya kar.
kaam tai kam choriayan gallya 'Ladies sangeet' tae maat gaa yaar , sharam kar le. ;)

Bhai Gagan yahan toh Chorreyan ne dhava bol diya sae. All that talk
about ladies not being forthcoming is now ancient history....oops..
shoudn't say "History" na tae Sinsinwaar bhi lahu-luhan ho jaaga eeeb....

Gagan teri tae bhai dhulai hon laag re bhai. Err doosri janghan pe meri.

Yahre tae battle ground sae .... May day ...May Day....

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Bhai tu aapna te battle field chod kae bhaaj liya.
Ar mere battle field mai aake , udmas machan laggya. :D

Help nhi kar sakta tae, kuch bhi konya kar.
kaam tai kam choriayan gallya 'Ladies sangeet' tae maat gaa yaar , sharam kar le. ;)

Bhai madad kar doonga....Lekin ya Rathan tae meri sahi bebe sae.
Iss tae kucch na bol dega...

Baaki sab kyahen men teri gailan sun.... :D

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Lets get back to the topic folks.

aditi
August 17th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Ree Gunny tane to panic attacks padan laag reh sein........... :D

quite interesting...........u have been delivering 100% on our expectations here.... ibb to maach gaya tu kati!

n bout getting HUNTED........would rather be hunted by a tiger than by the rabbits on jatland ..... :P!!

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Mai thode haan site band karu hoon kaam karan tahi, ar pher khol ke dekhu te, longon karna pade hai.
Thaam manne kaam karne doge ak nhi.

Haam bhi 'rabbit' ho ge tai, tu tiger kisne 'bania' ar panjabian' nai kaveh hai. :D .
Ar manne kade 6fut 2 inch 90 kilo ka jat rabbit konya dekya.

kaam ka topic likha tha , naas maar diya kati. kade kaam ki baat kiya karo.

Ree Gunny tane to panic attacks padan laag reh sein........... :D

quite interesting...........u have been delivering 100% on our expectations here.... ibb to maach gaya tu kati!

n bout getting HUNTED........would rather be hunted by a tiger than by the rabbits on jatland ..... :P!!

rkumar
August 17th, 2005, 01:55 PM
umm.. Jatniyan in real action...
Looks like guys have not been able to put up their case properly enough...

RK^2

rkumar
August 17th, 2005, 01:59 PM

hahhahaa...Jai Sree Ram... Jatniyaan chaa gayee aaj to Jatland par....LOL..

RK^2

kuldeep79
August 17th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Dear Gagan,

I read your qoute. You are very correct. I also have noticed about some writings they do in thread or in chat. Some time very foolish and making the a satire on him but on community even. Chating very funny with low language and pretent to be very smart in giving the example of jat laugh (like tau, jatni etc ....)
I feel that we should compete with time and promote our community in a possitive movement having a developing goal.
Rather on the other hand there are good people also. They write very good. They share nicely. I appreciate.
I do chat with some ones, they are very good in conversion, however few are somewhat jolly and loose. But I like them all in a good sense of humour.

Well, Gagan. nice to share with you. Thanks again and again.

Kuldeep Singh Chauhan
Bhopal India

Hi all

I have been checking the matrimonial section of Jatland for long time just to see how people write about themselves.

1. More than half of people write 'I' as 'i' and thats how they start their introduction and then comes the name of the company with which they work (They never forget to start it in capital letters)

2. Lot of them hardly tell about themselves instead they fill it up with their family details. (my dad is this , my mama is this my fufa is that , hw many houses they have and sht)

3. They use terms like 'Gal' 'Gul' instead of 'Girl' (they dont understand that its not a casual friendship site, its their matrimonial ad)

5. Guys abroad boast too much like 'chance for a girl to settle abroad' and all that.

6. Some of them are too desperate. One of them has given a heading 'Will you marry me pleaseeeeee'.

......and many more points (I wont bother writing them all as you got my point by now)

They sounds casual , show-off or may be trying to pretend 'Cool dude' or 'Cool gal'. Some of them are alright.

All this does not personally affect me but I know there are lot of people from other communities checking this site and especially matrimonials as it is not restricted for non-members. Those people must be laughing their asses off on our Jat matrimony.

Please guys fix-up your matrimony ads and make it presentable. I dont want you too loose the race before you start it.

Other Jatland members must have noticed that. I invite the comments of other members on this.

Your valuable comments can really help our community to choose their life partners with an ease, utilizing the wonderful service provided by Jatland.

Thanks

kuldeep79
August 17th, 2005, 02:11 PM
You are very correct, Gagan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Gagan,

I read your qoute. You are very correct. I also have noticed about some writings they do in thread or in chat. Some time very foolish and making the a satire on him but on community even. Chating very funny with low language and pretent to be very smart in giving the example of jat laugh (like tau, jatni etc ....)
I feel that we should compete with time and promote our community in a possitive movement having a developing goal.
Rather on the other hand there are good people also. They write very good. They share nicely. I appreciate.
I do chat with some ones, they are very good in conversion, however few are somewhat jolly and loose. But I like them all in a good sense of humour.

Kuldeep Singh Chauhan
Bhopal India

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganjat
Hi all

Thanks

suvigya
August 17th, 2005, 02:29 PM
BERA HAI TANNE EK BARI MEIN SAMAJ KONYA AATII,,TABHI TOH 5-5 BARI LIKHNI PADE HAI,,GHYANA BODA CHORA HAI SAIN,,

5-5 baar likhni jarori hai :D
Manne sun li ar thari baat mere samaj mai konya aati. :confused:

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Kuldeep Bhai,

I have exactly the same opinion. If our boys work out these things it can help them in every area of life.
This site is also full of well-educated Jats almost from every field, they can be a good guidance.

Its great to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks heaps

Gagan Dhillon

Dear Gagan,

Kuldeep Singh Chauhan
Bhopal India

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
BERA HAI TANNE EK BARI MEIN SAMAJ KONYA AATII,,TABHI TOH 5-5 BARI LIKHNI PADE HAI,,GHYANA BODA CHORA HAI SAIN,,

Smart girl! (kati Ajeet style mai boli hai) :D

Kati dimag tapak-tapak pade hai har post mai LOL

Jagte raho, jagte raho ! (is bai kati 'bahudar' istyle mai boli hai) ;)
Manne tae time balan ke $ mile hai, tanne ghana kaam hoe hai, kade over time ka bhi over time ho jya.

gaganjat
August 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Minni mai tae kati boor ho liya isse-isse reply deta. Agar tanne ghana maja aa rhy sai tai, I wont stop. :)
I know you can write something logical about actual topic.

poonam
August 17th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Poonam,your sign says:

aarree chhorre Gagan...miracle tae aap ae na howe teri gail.. :D tu kae naa hon dega... .

Tanne sahi kahi er manne dikhey sae us camere ki tanne ghani zaroorat sae...chhik lee teri is 'dashing' photu nae dekh dekh kae... :p

(jee sa tae naa kare tha kuchh likhan ka aade...pehla ae tu kati ghir sa ryaa sae chugardae kae.. .:eek: )

poonam
August 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Poonam Mr Hunter ki baatan men aan aaliyaan men tae na sae. Teri
phirki bhaand degi. :p

There you go Raj..... :D

shailendra
August 17th, 2005, 08:49 PM
would rather be hunted by a tiger than by the rabbits on jatland .....!

Geezomighty...what fireworks ladies!
Mein tae katee es thread nai dekhnaa hiyae bhool gaya tha! Imagine all the stuff I have been missing!!!...Who says that there cannot be a good ol' male bashing anymore!...
(and then this quote above...[jissszzzzzzzzzzz!!! Sizzlin'...] you know, maybe it was actually a good idea I never really ventured around... ;) [No no, not that I am confessing to being a Khargosh or anything, aer sher(o'shayari) sae yunahee 'phear' sai manne :rolleyes: ... ]

But Raj what do you say man, (you know how you keep reminding me of the futility of?....) Well, so now I am seriously thinking of maybe commissioning a couple of these firebrand Jaatni's to write up some choice words as responses on those Gandhi debates too....
Bhai eeb kae bera us ladaiyee nae bhi es tarah katee 'phinal' kar diya ja sake hai! :D

aditi
August 17th, 2005, 08:55 PM
ekk number ka chhakta se yo gunny jat!.... :p

Mai thode haan site band karu hoon kaam karan tahi, ar pher khol ke dekhu te, longon karna pade hai.
Thaam manne kaam karne doge ak nhi.

Haam bhi 'rabbit' ho ge tai, tu tiger kisne 'bania' ar panjabian' nai kaveh hai. :D .
Ar manne kade 6fut 2 inch 90 kilo ka jat rabbit konya dekya.

kaam ka topic likha tha , naas maar diya kati. kade kaam ki baat kiya karo.

rkumar
August 17th, 2005, 09:21 PM
what do you guys have to say of this:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1464424,001100020002.htm

Shorter guys need not worry as according to this study they make better husbands.....Cheer up....LOL

RK^2

dharmpaltakhar
August 17th, 2005, 09:27 PM
bhai gagan sorry for late reply. now that u have cleared my doubts i can see your point. par yaar lagta hai jatland wale fir se topic se deviate karne ki bharpoor koshish kar rahe hain.
also i still can't see why people posting matrimonials are losers?

suvigya
August 17th, 2005, 11:21 PM
ree Gunny ibb tu hi bata de kyokar bananu apna matrimonial :-p,,kuch kaam b baatain b sekh le tere tain:-p,,,itni dikkat toh maine kade naukri ke resume mein b naa aayi:-p..
arrr chorein sahi keh raha sain,,ghyanii ho li maari tu-tu mein-mein,,lets put a fullstop to our non stop drivel !! n get bak to business :),,i ve already expressed my views on the same,,n wud b really intersting if sumone can guide how to rite a gud profile,,

Minni mai tae kati boor ho liya isse-isse reply deta. Agar tanne ghana maja aa rhy sai tai, I wont stop. :)
I know you can write something logical about actual topic.

raj_rathee
August 18th, 2005, 12:50 AM
But Raj what do you say man, (you know how you keep reminding me of the futility of?....) Well, so now I am seriously thinking of maybe commissioning a couple of these firebrand Jaatni's to write up some choice words as responses on those Gandhi debates too....
Bhai eeb kae bera us ladaiyee nae bhi es tarah katee 'phinal' kar diya ja sake hai! :D

:D

Interesting idea Shailendra, but I'd be a little cautious here.
Woh bhooda nurayee rog sae. You never know what he's got up his sleeve.

Given his propensity for "experiments" ( ;) ) and eagerness to jump into the sod,
I would be very careful about sending two of our beautiful agents anywhere near
that freak. Phir se saans len laag gaya tae paanda chootana mushkil ho jaaga. :cool:

raj_rathee
August 18th, 2005, 01:01 AM

I don't know if anyone else here has learnt anything about writing better matrimonials.
But one thing is crystal clear. Apna Gagan bhai sure has learnt some things
he can include in his matrimonial. :D

"A once upon a time handsome (before the scorching) and youthful
(before life's lessons learnt on Jatland) man seeks alliance with any
(and I mean ANY) Jatni for lifelong service and gratitude.

I have gone through the wringer on Jatland. I have been brutalised, humiliated,
stomped on, ridiculed...basically you name it and I have taken it. So ladies
if you are seeking a life long partner who'll be subservient...baithan ka kahoge
tae baith jaaga, lotan ka kahoge tae lot jaaga...than look no further ! You found
your match. Just give me a wring...oops I meant ring as in trn-trn-trn..."

Err haan rae Gagan. Pehla eh disclaimer daal doon kade tu bhi sensitive likdae.
Main bhi apne monial mein yoh likhta lekin yahre tae pehle eh tae goolami
karan laag re sae.... ;)

neetanehra
August 18th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Hi Gagan,

I totally agree with you. Whenever I visit matrimonial page and read those slangs used by grooms and brides to bes. I laugh and think are they really serious about making a realtionship????

I think those has to be improve and their wording should show how commited are they to the things not the irresponsible.

Regards,

Neeta

gaganjat
August 18th, 2005, 11:53 AM

I don't know if anyone else here has learnt anything about writing better matrimonials.
But one thing is crystal clear. Apna Gagan bhai sure has learnt some things
he can include in his matrimonial. :D

"A once upon a time handsome (before the scorching) and youthful
(before life's lessons learnt on Jatland) man seeks alliance with any
(and I mean ANY) Jatni for lifelong service and gratitude.

I have gone through the wringer on Jatland. I have been brutalised, humiliated,
stomped on, ridiculed...basically you name it and I have taken it. So ladies
if you are seeking a life long partner who'll be subservient...baithan ka kahoge
tae baith jaaga, lotan ka kahoge tae lot jaaga...than look no further ! You found
your match. Just give me a wring...oops I meant ring as in trn-trn-trn..."

Rathee, tu mera naam le kai apni dukh bhari khani kah gya :D
Tu mere dukh mai konya aapne dukh mai roon lagrya hai :p

:
Err haan rae Gagan. Pehla eh disclaimer daal doon kade tu bhi sensitive likdae.
Main bhi apne monial mein yoh likhta lekin yahre tae pehle eh tae goolami
karan laag re sae.... ;)

I knew that, this is what you gonna write after first para :D
Tanne mere kise help ki jarorat ho tae, kati besharam ho kae bata diye. ;)

sandeepk
August 18th, 2005, 08:32 PM
i would really support rk sehrawat ji for giving such a bold answer. i would say that rajender ji marrige is not just about reproducing. i don't think so that a person marries only to reproduce only and i do think that u would know much better than me. ther are so many aspects related to marrige. what i personally feel is that marrige is kind of a bond between a male and a female in which they start a new life and try and create some thing special for each other. to me its a kind of a sacred relation and not just another way of reproduction. to count it as that would mean that we are degrading its holiness to me.

dalal_ravi
August 19th, 2005, 11:37 AM
I think that there is nth wrong with matrimonial sites.
purane jamane main relatives rishta late the to parents ko pta chalta tha.

not what if one boy has studied well and he is at repectable position but his relatives will only bring those 10 pass chori rishta.

ar doosri bat koi banglore main hai t ud kaise dundega. ar jaise rajendra ji ne kahan ki guts hone chaeye. t un guts t t we nari kali pili hi milenge
jat community ka kya hoga

so parents as well as aspiring brides , grooms can take a look at the sites and then can proceed.

but they should ascertain that whatever written is authentic through there jan pahchan in that area.

gaganjat
August 20th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sandeep, biluk theek baat kahi!

You said 'marriage is not just another way of reproduction'

but 'its the only best way of reproduction'

i would really support rk sehrawat ji for giving such a bold answer. i would say that rajender ji marrige is not just about reproducing. i don't think so that a person marries only to reproduce only and i do think that u would know much better than me. ther are so many aspects related to marrige. what i personally feel is that marrige is kind of a bond between a male and a female in which they start a new life and try and create some thing special for each other. to me its a kind of a sacred relation and not just another way of reproduction. to count it as that would mean that we are degrading its holiness to me.