PDA

View Full Version : Nathuram Godse -- Know the truth

meghaguliya
August 15th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Ambala Central Jail
Dated: Nov. 12, 1949

My Most Revered Parents:

My last humble salutations to you, I have your photo with me. While offering adorations to your photo I will be absolved in Brahma (The Almighty).

There will be no doubt that due to the wordly and practical relationship that existed between us, my death will certainly give you a terrible grief. But I am not at all writing this letter either due to the grief or to discuss about the grief.

You both are acquainted with the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita and have thoroughly studied our Mythologies.

Bhagavan Sri Krishna had preached the 'Gita'. The name Sri Krishna with his powerful weapon 'Sudarshan Chakra' had decapitated 'Sishupal', an Aryan King; not in the battlefield but on the land of the Rajasuya Yagna. Who can dare call this very act of Sri Krishna a sin?

Sri Krishna had killed so many persons both in wars and on other occasions for the sake of establishing universal happiness.

For the sake of one 'Seeta Devi' the Ramayana story was developed. Only for the sake of one 'Draupadi' the history of 'Maha Bharat' had been born.

Today, in front of our own eyes the chastity of thousands of women is being violated. The persons who are committing these monstrous atrocities on women, are being helped in all possible ways. In such horrible circumstances, either for fear of our lives or for fear of public criticism, it was not possible for me to be silent without doing anything.

I strongly believe that the blessings of thousands of women are backing me and substantiate my act.

I am laying down my sacrifice at the feet of my beloved Motherland. My sacrifice may cause a bit of a loss to our own family. But, the destructed, demolished temples, the heaps of decapitated heads, the cruel murders committed on boys and girls and the atrocities on women...are reeling every minute before my eyes. I felt it was my utmost duty to cut off the help that was being carried to the wicked committing these cruel deeds.

My mind is clean. Though many would entertain varied thoughts regarding my act, my mind is not perturbed even for the fraction of a second. If there is anything such as heaven, my place has been assured there and hence there is no necessity for me to offer a special prayer. If at all there is anything as such salvation, I am eligible to it.

I do not in the least wish to live at the mercy of amnesty. I feel that a life obtained by an act of mercy is the real death for me.

Death has not come in front of me. I myself have gone to the face of death. I am seeing with my smiling face, the Goddess of death. That Goddess of death also is so eagerly waiting to embrace me as a friend. Death has no power to distort the image of the 'realized ones', with sorrow.

To fulfil the dream of my ideal that, from the river 'Sindhu' to the seas, this whole land of Bharat should become independent...this body of mine must essentially die.

This self-sacrifice of mine for which the eyes of lakhs of people of this country that are shedding tears will share your sorrow.

Akhand Bharat Amar Rahe! Vande Mataram!!

Many Many Salutations to your feet,
Humbly Yours,

Nathuram.

"If devotion to one's country amounts to a sin, I admit I have committed that sin. If it is meritorious, I humbly claim the merit thereof. I fully and confidently believe that if there be any other court of justice beyond the one founded by the mortals, my act will not be taken as unjust. If after the death there be no such place to reach or to go, there is nothing to be said. I have resorted to the action I did purely for the benefit of the humanity. I do say that my shots were fired at the person whose policy and action had brought rack and ruin and destruction to lakhs of Hindus."

Shri Nathuram Godse

jitender_singh
August 15th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Hi,

I am completely agreed with this.

Regards
Jitender

jkthenua
August 15th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Thanks Megha,

I agree with this

regards

deepender
August 16th, 2005, 12:24 AM
I know we've discussed this point to death in multiple threads. But I fail to see why Nathuram or RSS blamed Mahatma Gandhi for all bad; why didn't Mr. Godse take revenge on Jinnah or the Muslim League?

Mahatma Gandhi in my opinion was all for peace, though tons of time he was impractical in his solutions to complicated political problems, but I feel he meant no harm. Unlike Jinnahs of the world who were calling for "Direct Action" and hailing a "two-nation" on blood theory!

kundujat
August 16th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Bhai Hooda,

Well the answer to your querry is quite simple.

Gandhi was the only guy majority of the masses followed.His so called 'Ahinsa' caused us lot of davastation and the wounds are fresh even today in the hearts of many indian hindus.

Jinnah is blamed so is muslim league but they can not be compared with gandhi.Reason being ye tatpoonjiye thhe.They used Gandhi and abused the Hindu innocence of following Gandhi blindfolded.Gandhi just kept running away from problems, he just wanted to find easy way out time after time.Say for exampe pakistan ko 55 crore dila diye for no bloody reason.

Gandhi himself became a puppet in their hands.He was and is to blame for his actions and Hindu suffering.You must know the famous saying " Majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi".
So your 'Mahatma' Gandhi was only a majboor man trapped in the net of his own impractical decisions and actions based on a weak character and heart.

Nathuram Godse realised it was time to put the foot down and do something about it and so he did, got rid of the puppet of Jinnah and Muslim league.

Thanks but no thanks gandhi ji, ohh sorry i forgot to put the prefix 'Mahatma'.

I know we've discussed this point to death in multiple threads. But I fail to see why Nathuram or RSS blamed Mahatma Gandhi for all bad; why didn't Mr. Godse take revenge on Jinnah or the Muslim League?

Mahatma Gandhi in my opinion was all for peace, though tons of time he was impractical in his solutions to complicated political problems, but I feel he meant no harm. Unlike Jinnahs of the world who were calling for "Direct Action" and hailing a "two-nation" on blood theory!

praveendangi
August 16th, 2005, 10:24 AM
u r right mr. kundu......
mejboori ka nam ganhi hi bolte hai........

raj2rif
August 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
u r right mr. kundu......
mejboori ka nam ganhi hi bolte hai........

All of you, who want to know why and how did he killed Gandhiji, Kindly read the book titled "Man who killed Gandhi" written by Colonel Manohar Malgaonkar. The book was banned during Congress Regime, but I was able to get a copy at Allahabad from one of the famous book store. The book is now available at Barnes and Noble or even on internet. It gives detailed account of Gandhi's assassination. It also gives as to why he did not kill Mr. Jinnah.

lucky
August 16th, 2005, 11:31 AM
well the topic u have picked is sensitive and true. wht is happning in indias capital is shows how free we women can move on road. in broad day light girls are being kidnapped and raped. and wht happns the people who did it nothing!
when i come to know that countrys like paksitan which are technoligy wise far behind us but for women safety they are so good i feel. were had we gone wrong. y cannot girls be on street at 10 in night in delhi were in lahore girls are in market tell 10. why ? wht is going wrong ?
were is our morality going!

dahiyarules
August 16th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Muslims commit violence against Hindus. Hindus Commit Violence against Hindus. Someone goes out and Kills Gandhi. Hmm. Do the pieces faal in place to make a sensible picture. Not according to me.

Gandhi tried his best to stop the partition. Later on he was trying to stop the mad rioting between hindus and muslims. And someone goes out and kills Gandhi. Do the pieces faal in place to make a sensible picture. Not according to me.

I dont have any compasion for Gandi the politician. He was a horrible leader who set the precendents for horrible policies for a post independence India. But I have a lot of Compassion for Gandhi the individual. He was a great person whose thoughts are appreciated the world over. I am practicing some tips I got from the great guy after reading his autobiography.

I never endorse any form of violence. Violence never solved a problem. Violence sows the seeds for another problem. Pakistan and India are still at war. Guns have been pointed at each other 24X7, for last nearly 60 years. Hindus and Muslims still fail to coexist in India. If killing gandhi was a sacrfice for Godse, then let his soul know that his sacrfice was in vain.

Its the human mind thats the greatest weapon of all. A gun might temporarily change a mind. But its "thoughts" that cause a mass change of mind. Put aside the gun, and start thinking again.

jitender_singh
August 16th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Hi All,

Gandhi had done nothing for future generations of India. he lacked a Vision.

It was very hard for me But I ranked hitler above Gandhi who create a feeling of Patriotism and Sovereignty among Germans.

Most of the story we headrd about Hitler were amended by British and Americans.

Churchill was the person who played foul game to cause tesion between germany and russia during world war -2 .

Regards
Jitender

mukeshkumar007
August 16th, 2005, 03:05 PM
It seems that we have nothing to discuss without gandiji. I think it becomes a publicity stunt on the jatland...

Yesterday I was reading a survey in dhanik bhaskar conducted among the youth in Rajasthan that whom they consider national hero of our freedom struggle :- 54 % are agreed on the name of Gandiji…

So-called intellectuals will be discussing this topic but to the common public He will remain a national hero.

No Doubt and no question

jitender_singh
August 16th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Mukseh Bhai,

Never follow a bhedchaal.. make your own assumptions and decisions.

Take care

Regards
Jitender

It seems that we have nothing to discuss without gandiji. I think it becomes a publicity stunt on the jatland...

Yesterday I was reading a survey in dhanik bhaskar conducted among the youth in Rajasthan that whom they consider national hero of our freedom struggle :- 54 % are agreed on the name of Gandiji…

So-called intellectuals will be discussing this topic but to the common public He will remain a national hero.

No Doubt and no question

mukeshkumar007
August 16th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Mukseh Bhai,

Never follow a bhedchaal.. make your own assumptions and decisions.

Take care

Regards
Jitender

My dear Jitender
Don't worry. I never go for such a bhedchaal... but It is my strong belief that He has been a national hero since independence. He did lot of things for our nation in comparison to his mistakes....

ganeshjat
August 16th, 2005, 03:32 PM
see one more grt thread on nathuram godase........................

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7324

jkthenua
August 16th, 2005, 04:36 PM
hi all,

Gandhiji was great person and he is national hero. but in my point of view the stands he taken at the time of independence and thereafter by forcing people to follow by fast, was not right. he did what he thought was right and Godse did what he thought was right. but the problem still remains. we neither have a country of Gandhi nor of Godse. you don't find hindu-muslim riots in Pakistan but in India. if the religion was the basis of partition then why it was not fulfilled and if it was not then why did we had partition. as far as Jat population is concerned i guess there are a good number of muslim and sikh jats too but when it comes to Jat community why Muslim jats keeps themselves away.

dear lucky, don't compare lahore and delhi, India is much more then Delhi and Good and Bad are in every society. atleast we don't hide Dawood.

Jitendra

deepender
August 16th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Good point Mukesh bhaisa'ab

No Doubt and no question

jitendershooda
August 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM

Bhai Deepender, Donot bring Jinnah and Muslim League anywhere in comparison to Gandhi and Congress as they were both opposite .... by this you are giving them too much height for which they were not at all deserving ...

From the very beginning Muslim league just think of muslims and their own favour and they had nothing much to do with the indian freedom.Gandhi and congress were working for the indian freedom but....

NOT ONLY GANDHI AS IT IS BEING POTRAYED TO THE SCHOOL GOING KIDS IN INDIA .....HE WAS ONE OF THEM

( er bhai mukesh wo 52% isiliye hai ki a school going kid start reading their gungan from the very beginning )

par wo bechara nu LUKHMA KUN MARYA BHARAT SARKAR NE ..... CHORE TAHI TEM BHI NA DIYA LOGA AAGE KIME KAHEN KA .....KIME KAHEN DETE JIBE TE BERA PAT TA, EK KE THI DIMAG MEIN USKE.... IT was not good from democratic country like india ......

I think he was a Marathi and nothing to do much faced during the riots of HINDU-MUSLIM ....after shooting at him he didn;t ran away and even not tried to ran away .....

Kuch Kaho kime te tha jo humne is tem na itna serious lagta, er aaj tahi gandhi gandhi padhte na soch pa rahe ... but that all circumstances made that BRAVE GUY took such a big step ....

Something that is written for the things that might have flooded Godse's mind are :

1. One of the conditions imposed by Gandhi for his breaking of the fast
unto death related to the mosques in Delhi occupied by the Hindu
refugees. But when Hindus in Pakistan were subjected to violent attacks
he did not so much as utter a single word to protest and censure the
Pakistan Government or the Muslims concerned.

2. Gandhi's pro-Muslim policy is blatantly in his perverse attitude on
the question of the national language of India.

3. He alone was the Judge of everyone and every thing; he was
the master brain guiding the civil disobedience movement; no other
could know the technique of that movement. He alone knew when to begin
and when to withdraw it. The movement might succeed or fail, it might
bring untold disaster and political reverses but that could make no
difference to the Mahatma's infallibility. 'A Satyagrahi can never fail'
was his formula for declaring his own infallibility and nobody except
himself knew what a Satyagrahi is.

deepender
August 17th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Jitender Bhaisa'ab -

I highlighted the two points from your reply below:
I agree with the first one - it was foolish of me to bring Jinnah or Muslim League in this conversation.

However, I disagree with the second. I don't think Godse was brave guy, on the contrary he was a coward. Gandhi, even after he was made aware of the imminent threat on his life many times, had refused security. Only a coward can shoot a old man with no weapons or means of defence. Godse had every right to disagree with all of Gandhi's ideology (so does anyone of us) but he (or anyone for that matter) had no right to kill him. A braver man would have fought Gandhi on ideology.

Bhai Deepender, Donot bring Jinnah and Muslim League anywhere in comparison to Gandhi and Congress as they were both opposite .... by this you are giving them too much height for which they were not at all deserving
---------

Kuch Kaho kime te tha jo humne is tem na itna serious lagta, er aaj tahi gandhi gandhi padhte na soch pa rahe ... but that all circumstances made that BRAVE GUY took such a big step ....

shailendra
August 17th, 2005, 03:18 AM
However, I disagree with the second. I don't think Godse was brave guy, on the contrary he was a coward. Gandhi, even after he was made aware of the imminent threat on his life many times, had refused security. Only a coward can shoot a old man with no weapons or means of defence. Godse had every right to disagree with all of Gandhi's ideology (so has anyone of us) but he (or anyone for that matter) had no right to kill him. A braver man would have fought Gandhi on ideology.
---------

How well put Deepender, and no truer words indeed specially the fact that assassination is an act of cowardice no matter what the situation...

And specially in this case when I too personally don't completely agree with the way Gandhi handled the aftermath of the Independence (apparently like most of us non-believers ;) ); the advantage of the whole debate was definitely lost with the way Godse reacted to the situation...

lucky
August 17th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Muslims commit violence against Hindus. Hindus Commit Violence against Hindus. Someone goes out and Kills Gandhi. Hmm. Do the pieces faal in place to make a sensible picture. Not according to me.

Gandhi tried his best to stop the partition. Later on he was trying to stop the mad rioting between hindus and muslims. And someone goes out and kills Gandhi. Do the pieces faal in place to make a sensible picture. Not according to me.

I dont have any compasion for Gandi the politician. He was a horrible leader who set the precendents for horrible policies for a post independence India. But I have a lot of Compassion for Gandhi the individual. He was a great person whose thoughts are appreciated the world over. I am practicing some tips I got from the great guy after reading his autobiography.

I never endorse any form of violence. Violence never solved a problem. Violence sows the seeds for another problem. Pakistan and India are still at war. Guns have been pointed at each other 24X7, for last nearly 60 years. Hindus and Muslims still fail to coexist in India. If killing gandhi was a sacrfice for Godse, then let his soul know that his sacrfice was in vain.

Its the human mind thats the greatest weapon of all. A gun might temporarily change a mind. But its "thoughts" that cause a mass change of mind. Put aside the gun, and start thinking again.
i am sorry to say but i today disagry with u. partion was right. SEE to musafapur aligarh muslims there donot think them selfs as indians they want to be paksitani.we need partion. now also being in majorty we lived as minorty. we could not ever chalange muslim till BJP it not come to power or we would have lost again some part of our country to paksitan this time it would have been kargil land, and thier laws. becoz of gandhi and nehru muslims have diffrent law why? no were in world they have doffrent law except for india. becoz of gandhi and nehru we have kashmir problem. and we lost leaders like BHAGAT SINGH, AND BOSS. GANDHI COULD HAVE STOPED BHAGAT SINGH DEATH BUT HE DID NOT.

lucky
August 17th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Jitender Bhaisa'ab -

I agree with the first one - it was foolish of me to bring Jinnah or Muslim League in this conversation.

However, I disagree with the second. I don't think Godse was brave guy, on the contrary he was a coward. Gandhi, even after he was made aware of the imminent threat on his life many times, had refused security. Only a coward can shoot a old man with no weapons or means of defence. Godse had every right to disagree with all of Gandhi's ideology (so does anyone of us) but he (or anyone for that matter) had no right to kill him. A braver man would have fought Gandhi on ideology.

---------
well we are fighting with the desions which gandhi and nehru made. other wise kashimer would not have happned. some times instint doing is much better or wise wht would more happened no one would know.

lucky
August 17th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Bhai Deepender, Donot bring Jinnah and Muslim League anywhere in comparison to Gandhi and Congress as they were both opposite .... by this you are giving them too much height for which they were not at all deserving ...

From the very beginning Muslim league just think of muslims and their own favour and they had nothing much to do with the indian freedom.Gandhi and congress were working for the indian freedom but....

NOT ONLY GANDHI AS IT IS BEING POTRAYED TO THE SCHOOL GOING KIDS IN INDIA .....HE WAS ONE OF THEM

( er bhai mukesh wo 52% isiliye hai ki a school going kid start reading their gungan from the very beginning )

par wo bechara nu LUKHMA KUN MARYA BHARAT SARKAR NE ..... CHORE TAHI TEM BHI NA DIYA LOGA AAGE KIME KAHEN KA .....KIME KAHEN DETE JIBE TE BERA PAT TA, EK KE THI DIMAG MEIN USKE.... IT was not good from democratic country like india ......

I think he was a Marathi and nothing to do much faced during the riots of HINDU-MUSLIM ....after shooting at him he didn;t ran away and even not tried to ran away .....

Something that is written for the things that might have flooded Godse's mind are :

1. One of the conditions imposed by Gandhi for his breaking of the fast
unto death related to the mosques in Delhi occupied by the Hindu
refugees. But when Hindus in Pakistan were subjected to violent attacks
he did not so much as utter a single word to protest and censure the
Pakistan Government or the Muslims concerned.

2. Gandhi's pro-Muslim policy is blatantly in his perverse attitude on
the question of the national language of India.

3. He alone was the Judge of everyone and every thing; he was
the master brain guiding the civil disobedience movement; no other
could know the technique of that movement. He alone knew when to begin
and when to withdraw it. The movement might succeed or fail, it might
bring untold disaster and political reverses but that could make no
difference to the Mahatma's infallibility. 'A Satyagrahi can never fail'
was his formula for declaring his own infallibility and nobody except
himself knew what a Satyagrahi is.
hai i totaly agree with u.!u r right jinnah every time openly talked about muslim country. and gandhi could have saved lot of hindu lifes in partions.

ashokkhatri
August 17th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I Just fail to understand and am amazed to find that "educated" people can argue in favor of or support such act of cowardice. There is no bigger religion than humanity and ghandhiji worked for it, how can violence of any form be justified (for whtever reason) against such a person and its sheer irony that he was assasinated by the same evil against which he worked for his life..... I dont even find it a point worth arguing and not consider myself learned enuf for taking the case in favor of such a huge personality like him....

Also refer to my post which unfortunately dint get enuf response ...may be wasnt cool enuf as sketches... or may be coz I am not a gal...lol..anyway..works for me...

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9181

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 09:26 AM
I guess that I in general share the feeling that one should not resort
to violence, but should seek to win through strength of their ideology and
arguments...with the caveat that in reality strategic assasinations do have a role to play at times. How those "times" are defined is anyones guess.....

kundujat
August 17th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Main hansu ya roun apne desh ki kismat par ki aaj ke navyuvak, iss desh ka bhavishya aaj bhi gandhi jaise leaders ka saath deta hai.

Leader wo hota hai jo defying all the odds apne followers ka bhala kare na ki unhe khunte se bandhi gaay ki tarah katne ke liye chhor de.

Bhai Deepender ab ye gandhi tanne helpless buddha bana diya.Kaal tahin yo mahatama thha.Leaders ki umar nahin hoti, teri meri umar main to bhagat singh jise faansi chadd gaye thhe desh ke liye.

And gandhi new if someone wants to shoot him they would any way.Rajeev ke paas kya securiyt nahin thi use bhi to urra diya although i disagree with his killing its just an example.

And you say a braver man would have fought gandhi on ideology how unrealistic is that.It took your Mahatama Gandhi 30 yrs to reach where he was and to prove him wrong it would have taken atleast 10 years.but Nathu Ram Godse didnt have that much time, things were running out of hands.People were dying everyday, our women were getting raped , unki chhattiyaan kaat kaat kar bhejte thhe ye musalmaan.

Insaan ka jab koi ang sadd jaata hai to use kaat kar phenk diya jaata hai.Same way gandhi bhi kaat kar phenk diya gaya.And if he lived another 10-15 years awaam hi usko joote marta.

Sachhai chhup nahin sakti jhoothhe usoolon se,
Ke khushboo aa nahin sakti kagaaz ke phoolon se!!
and literally speaking Gandhi stinks.

Jitender Bhaisa'ab -

---------

dahiyarules
August 17th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Well read my line carefully. I dont endorse violence. Period. My philosophy in life is dont do things to others that you dont want others to do to you. You are not perfect. You do things that are not good for others. And if you think that you shouldnt be shot for your mistakes, dont expect someone to be shot for thier misakes. Violence is somehting that you cannot tollerate when its inflicted on you, and same applies to others. Never have double standards when it comes to you and others.

I have said it a zillion times that gandhis policies werent too good. So he would have made abad administrator. But he was a great person. Not one person out there can point a finger at Gandhis character. He motivates me a lot. And I shall always respect hime for that.

Havent we already had so many debates on Gandhi. People are not gonna change their views, no matter what. Its pointless to discuss polarizing issues.

haryanajat
August 17th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Ambala Central Jail
Dated: Nov. 12, 1949

My Most Revered Parents:

My last humble salutations to you, I have your photo with me. While offering adorations to your photo I will be absolved in Brahma (The Almighty).

There will be no doubt that due to the wordly and practical relationship that existed between us, my death will certainly give you a terrible grief. But I am not at all writing this letter either due to the grief or to discuss about the grief.

You both are acquainted with the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita and have thoroughly studied our Mythologies.

Bhagavan Sri Krishna had preached the 'Gita'. The name Sri Krishna with his powerful weapon 'Sudarshan Chakra' had decapitated 'Sishupal', an Aryan King; not in the battlefield but on the land of the Rajasuya Yagna. Who can dare call this very act of Sri Krishna a sin?

Sri Krishna had killed so many persons both in wars and on other occasions for the sake of establishing universal happiness.

For the sake of one 'Seeta Devi' the Ramayana story was developed. Only for the sake of one 'Draupadi' the history of 'Maha Bharat' had been born.

Today, in front of our own eyes the chastity of thousands of women is being violated. The persons who are committing these monstrous atrocities on women, are being helped in all possible ways. In such horrible circumstances, either for fear of our lives or for fear of public criticism, it was not possible for me to be silent without doing anything.

I strongly believe that the blessings of thousands of women are backing me and substantiate my act.

I am laying down my sacrifice at the feet of my beloved Motherland. My sacrifice may cause a bit of a loss to our own family. But, the destructed, demolished temples, the heaps of decapitated heads, the cruel murders committed on boys and girls and the atrocities on women...are reeling every minute before my eyes. I felt it was my utmost duty to cut off the help that was being carried to the wicked committing these cruel deeds.

My mind is clean. Though many would entertain varied thoughts regarding my act, my mind is not perturbed even for the fraction of a second. If there is anything such as heaven, my place has been assured there and hence there is no necessity for me to offer a special prayer. If at all there is anything as such salvation, I am eligible to it.

I do not in the least wish to live at the mercy of amnesty. I feel that a life obtained by an act of mercy is the real death for me.

Death has not come in front of me. I myself have gone to the face of death. I am seeing with my smiling face, the Goddess of death. That Goddess of death also is so eagerly waiting to embrace me as a friend. Death has no power to distort the image of the 'realized ones', with sorrow.

To fulfil the dream of my ideal that, from the river 'Sindhu' to the seas, this whole land of Bharat should become independent...this body of mine must essentially die.

This self-sacrifice of mine for which the eyes of lakhs of people of this country that are shedding tears will share your sorrow.

Akhand Bharat Amar Rahe! Vande Mataram!!

Many Many Salutations to your feet,
Humbly Yours,

Nathuram.

"If devotion to one's country amounts to a sin, I admit I have committed that sin. If it is meritorious, I humbly claim the merit thereof. I fully and confidently believe that if there be any other court of justice beyond the one founded by the mortals, my act will not be taken as unjust. If after the death there be no such place to reach or to go, there is nothing to be said. I have resorted to the action I did purely for the benefit of the humanity. I do say that my shots were fired at the person whose policy and action had brought rack and ruin and destruction to lakhs of Hindus."

Shri Nathuram Godse
Bullshitt. A bad joke. All lies wriiten by a spineless murderer to justify his crime. As if godse cared for hindus.

praveendangi
August 17th, 2005, 10:19 AM
hey i am not against of both , both r freedom fighter but so much diff b/w/ these two great leaders.....
While Bhagat Singh was merely 20 years old in 1928, Mahatma Gandhi was already a mature person of 59 years. Yet both were into the movement in full swing with matching intensity, dedication, conviction and above all passion.It was at this juncture that many organisations of the times fervently appealed to Mahatma Gandhi to save the life of Bhagat Singh.
I am a staunch supporter of Mahatma Gandhiji,but he shld have really saved Bhagat singh,i dont know what really transcibed between gandhi and britishers,but he bhaagat ji should have been saved for a prosperous India.
Bhagat Singh lived and died for a Socialist India.
Long Live the Revolution in Asia!
Long Live Bhagat Singh!
Long Live Sukhdev!
Long Live Rajguru!
Inkalab Zindabad!

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Oh Boy...yahan to puri maara maari ho rahee hai.
Bapu Gandee jahan par bhi jaata hai wahin pur lahu-luhan ho
jaata hai....

deepender
August 17th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Kundu Bhai,

I didn't imply at all that Gandhi was helpless. My point was that he was strong/brave enough to refuse security. He was ready to die for his idealogy but not kill. And that I think takes a lot more courage.

Now, right or wrong is an entirely different question. You may believe Gandhi was wrong, and I respect that.

Bhai Deepender ab ye gandhi tanne helpless buddha bana diya.Kaal tahin yo mahatama thha.Leaders ki umar nahin hoti, teri meri umar main to bhagat singh jise faansi chadd gaye thhe desh ke liye.

And you say a braver man would have fought gandhi on ideology how unrealistic is that.It took your Mahatama Gandhi 30 yrs to reach where he was and to prove him wrong it would have taken atleast 10 years.but Nathu Ram Godse didnt have that much time, things were running out of hands.People were dying everyday, our women were getting raped , unki chhattiyaan kaat kaat kar bhejte thhe ye musalmaan.

deepender
August 17th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Bhai nyyu te bera nee ak majburi ka dusra naam ke sae, par dekhiyo re jakoiyo kite jatland ka doosra naam gandhi-godse blog center na pad je....

Oh Boy...yahan to puri maara maari ho rahee hai.
Bapu Gandee jahan par bhi jaata hai wahin pur lahu-luhan ho
jaata hai....

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Bhai nyyu te bera nee ak majburi ka dusra naam ke sae, par dekhiyo re jakoiyo kite jatland ka doosra naam gandhi-godse blog center na pad je....

Ha ha ha ha...Issa eh hon laag ra sae.

Idhar Gandee pitan laag ra sae, err uss dusre thread "Kamal ho gaya..."
aale thread pe mein.... :D

As much as I hate to admit it, laage hai eeb toh munnae Gandee ki sharan leni padege.... :eek:

mukeshkumar007
August 17th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Main hansu ya roun apne desh ki kismat par ki aaj ke navyuvak, iss desh ka bhavishya aaj bhi gandhi jaise leaders ka saath deta hai.

Jeha Tak Maie sochta hoo abi apko kuch bi karne ki jarurat nahi hai.

mukeshkumar007
August 17th, 2005, 11:03 AM

As much as I hate to admit it, laage hai eeb toh munnae Gandee ki sharan leni padege.... :eek:

Ha ha ha . Maie bi apko yehi advise dene wala tha...

Deepender Bhi shab bilkul sahi keh rehe ho aap. Jatland ka namkaran gandiji-godse kar dete hai koi acha sa muharat niklwa kar :) :)

deepender
August 17th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Just read the other thread....

Bhai gamma mae nyyu kya kare, ak je koisi tai ghanni garam ho gayee te koi kissi ki jimmiwari nayyee le sakda - aap appnee jimmewari thao, ar aap appnae gharan jao... wish we could help you out Raj, but.....!! :) :)

mukeshkumar007
August 17th, 2005, 11:05 AM
hey i am not against of both , both r freedom fighter but so much diff b/w/ these two great leaders.....

Godse was a freedom fighter ??????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Just read the other thread....

Bhai gamma mae nyyu kya kare, ak je koisi tai ghanni garam ho gayee te koi kissi ki jimmiwari nayyee le sakda - aap appnee jimmewari thao, ar aap appnae gharan jao... wish we could help you out Raj, but.....!! :) :)

Koi baat na Bhai. Theek sae. Yad raakhoonga. :D
Molurdan tae te sulat lein, eeb kisi bebe tae kykar behas karan.
Raasa eh sae. Gandee ki strategy apnani padegee. Haath jod ke khada
ho jao.... ;)

deepender
August 17th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Bhai Rathi, baat nyyu sae, teri strategy to 16 aane sae, par garantee kisse cheez ki na maniye!!

Koi baat na Bhai. Theek sae. Yad raakhoonga. :D
Molurdan tae te sulat lein, eeb kisi bebe tae kykar behas karan.
Raasa eh sae. Gandee ki strategy apnani padegee. Haath jod ke khada
ho jao.... ;)

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Bhai Rathi, baat nyyu sae, teri strategy to 16 aane sae, par garantee kisse cheez ki na maniye!!

Kati sahi sae... :D
Jatneeyan aage ke Bose err ke Gandee...

kundujat
August 17th, 2005, 11:22 AM
kati sahi keh raha hai bhai , main chup ho jaata hun.

Thaari dhaalan chundri odhkai.

Bhedchaal chhor de bhai tu samajhdar banda hai, thora is deemag ka upyog kar, teri mostly post to 'haan sahi kaha phalane bhai' ' bilkul theek vagairah bhai ' hoti hain.Khud ke ideas likha kar.Aur bas ke nahin to baithkar suna kar achhe bachhon ki tarah.

Jeha Tak Maie sochta hoo abi apko kuch bi karne ki jarurat nahi hai.

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:25 AM
kati sahi keh raha hai bhai , main chup ho jaata hun.

Thaari dhaalan chundri odhkai.

Bhedchaal chhor de bhai tu samajhdar banda hai, thora is deemag ka upyog kar, teri mostly post to 'haan sahi kaha phalane bhai' ' bilkul theek vagairah bhai ' hoti hain.Khud ke ideas likha kar.Aur bas ke nahin to baithkar suna kar achhe bachhon ki tarah.

Re Kundu, kade kade tae tu bhi baat kati sahee keha ja sae.

praveendangi
August 17th, 2005, 11:25 AM
mr. rathee dont worry jo apke dil mein aa reha hai vo boldo ,, why u thik that u r talking to a gal or a boy..........
ab dekh jatniyan peeche to hett nehi sekti ,, sir agge bedna sikha hai.....peeche hetna nehi
semje rahtee bhai.......

kundujat
August 17th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Bhai tu apna naam daalna bhool gaya gandhi ar Bose ke saath ;)

Lekin 1 baat hai jai tu apna naam daal deta to kati e khichri pakk jaati.

Kahaan Subhash Chander Bose Ji, Kit tera Gandee arr kit tu!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA :D

Kati sahi sae... :D
Jatneeyan aage ke Bose err ke Gandee...

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:30 AM
mr. rathee dont worry jo apke dil mein aa reha hai vo boldo ,, why u thik that u r talking to a gal or a boy..........
ab dekh jatniyan peeche to hett nehi sekti ,, sir agge bedna sikha hai.....peeche hetna nehi
semje rahtee bhai.......

That's the way bebe !!! Shouldn't be any other way...

Lekin iss thread par toh vaise hi war zone declare hone waala hai.
Hum dono pit jaange yahan par Gandee/Godese ke chakar men.... :D

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Bhai tu apna naam daalna bhool gaya gandhi ar Bose ke saath ;)

Lekin 1 baat hai jai tu apna naam daal deta to kati e khichri pakk jaati.

Kahaan Subhash Chander Bose Ji, Kit tera Gandee arr kit tu!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA :D

Bhai solid baat number 2 from you today...You are doing pretty good.....
:p

praveendangi
August 17th, 2005, 11:35 AM
hmmmmmmmm
dont worry rathee bhai abt me.........:D
i know how to tackle the situation lol

That's the way bebe !!! Shouldn't be any other way...

Lekin iss thread par toh vaise hi war zone declare hone waala hai.
Hum dono pit jaange yahan par Gandee/Godese ke chakar men.... :D

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 11:51 AM
hmmmmmmmm
dont worry rathee bhai abt me.........:D
i know how to tackle the situation lol

Phir theek sae bebe...tere pacche pacche sun.. :eek:

praveendangi
August 17th, 2005, 11:56 AM
JATT hoker derta hai RATHEE

Phir theek sae bebe...tere pacche pacche sun.. :eek:

raj_rathee
August 17th, 2005, 12:00 PM
JATT hoker derta hai RATHEE

Darr bebe ? Yahre jad bhi aap ka naam dikhe sae kap kapee
chad ja sae eeb tae.. :D Do teen baar tae table ke
talle luk liya...internet ka taar keech ke..... :D

Darr bebe...? BHOOONDEEEE DHAALLLLAAAAAAAAA....

Jatni aage ko tik saka sae ke....woh tae humne bera sae kade tae.
Jibe tae nu jaan kar ke aap bebe so...seedhi gardan tek di.... :p

praveendangi
August 17th, 2005, 12:05 PM
very funny mail rathee .....

coolguy
August 17th, 2005, 04:00 PM
re re ....mamla kahan te kahan lo pahuch gaya se....
Gandhi aur Godse tepache reh gaye......idhar luka chipi suru ho gayi...
par ek baat to pate ki kahi se...jatni ke aage na tik pave koi....
ye to bilkul sach se..

jitender_singh
August 17th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Hi,

yeh toh 50 saal pehle ki baat hai..

Bhaiyon aisa hai aajkal zamana sehwag jaison ka hai jo frontfoor pe aake sixer maarte hain.. gavaskar ka zamana gaya jab backfoot pe khela karte..

Regards
Jitender

jitendershooda
August 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM

Darr bebe ? Yahre jad bhi aap ka naam dikhe sae kap kapee
chad ja sae eeb tae.. :D Do teen baar tae table ke
talle luk liya...internet ka taar keech ke..... :D

Darr bebe...? BHOOONDEEEE DHAALLLLAAAAAAAAA....

Jatni aage ko tik saka sae ke....woh tae humne bera sae kade tae.
Jibe tae nu jaan kar ke aap bebe so...seedhi gardan tek di.... :p

HA HA HA re Rathee bhai chala kar diya mere yaar ....Hans hans pet mein bal padge .....

Bhai tun bhadiya dhalan DHULANDI khel rahya hai dikhe .... Kati te jhoh nahi ata daki ne ....kolde pe kolda khan lag rahya hai er pher bhi hansi majak ....

Keep it up bhai ... that is the spirit to maintain cool head even in such star war ....

sandeepk
August 18th, 2005, 08:03 PM
hello to all,
its seeams to me that this topic brings a lot of folks to comment on it. one thing has always disturbed me in the psat and now as wel we all people have been imposing our own cultivated theories over here ad have nevre tried to see what was the actual reason of godse killing gandhi. most of us hate gandhi simply because we didn't like his ideas and he differed from the present thinking of the nation. most of him blame for the partition and a few would say that he stopped muslims form going to pakistan. but why he diid and if he really diid it or not is a big question and we most of us don't the answer including me as weel we preaasume the theories and keepi saying gandhi was wrong and some say godse was wrong. i would like to share a incident with all of u.
when i was in my school this gandhi topic was rtaised by one of the guys in the class and then everybody started giving opinions. one of the persons reached such a stage that he said "DO YOU KNOW THAT GANDHI'S BAKRI(GOAT) USED TO EAT DRY FRUITS". what he meant to say was that as gandhi was living on milk diet so his bakri was feded with dryfruits so as to give a good nutritional milk. now we can imagine what might have happend and only those people who have seen gandhi and have lived closed to him or godse knows the truth or either its is the lord who knows the truth. so i would like to end this big note by saying that what ever destruiction has been done in the past forget it and lets start creating a new and better worlds for the generations to come so that they don't sit on this site and talk like us that we diid nothing for the betterment of the future.

dalal_ravi
August 23rd, 2005, 12:10 PM
hello everybody.

i was nice to read this thread.
i just wanted to know that if there was a partition happening in 1947 . and muslims were given a different country altogether. then why they were allowed to remain in india. there are still places in UP where people fire cracker when india is defeated by pakistan in cricket or at any other platform.

i think that these riots and massacre can avoided if india were a hindu community.

and i agree to mr. jeetendra that gandhi was a great personality and his practices r acknowledged not in india but in the whole world. even king arthur who was responsible to remove this apartheid in america has gandhi as his ideal man.

but gandhi have some taken some decision that are not acceptable to the present generation. b'coz we just see him as a person not as god.

and as far as the muslim jat are concern .people are not as broad minded as you mr. jeetendra. i had sikh jatt friends. who by no mean used to accept any relation between sikh jat and us(hindu jat).