PDA

View Full Version : Communist China

rkumar
August 17th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Dear Friends,

I am a regular reader of Chinese newspapers. I often come across news items, which are really interesting and contrary to communism. Here is one which is almost worst than hand pulled rickshaws of Calcutta..

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-08/17/content_469759.htm

Though Communism talks of human dignity, things like this and worst keep happening. Don't think anything like this would ever happen in capitalist west.

RK^2

raj2rif
August 22nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
Dear Friends,

I am a regular reader of Chinese newspapers. I often come across news items, which are really interesting and contrary to communism. Here is one which is almost worst than hand pulled rickshaws of Calcutta..

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-08/17/content_469759.htm

Though Communism talks of human dignity, things like this and worst keep happening. Don't think anything like this would ever happen in capitalist west.

RK^2

Dear Rajendra Ji,

Well yes, it could happen in Capitalist West too, but probably just to help some one and may be not for money. But I find no harm in some one raising some money for his/her living so long it is earned by hard work.

jitendershooda
August 22nd, 2005, 08:00 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\jitendersh\Desktop\policeofficer.bmp

Scene: A flood affected area of Vadodara, Gujrat
Cast: Joint Commissioner of Police, K. Kumaraswamy, riding on the shoulders of a Constable to save his feet and trousers from Flood Water!!!
Source: The Indian Express, July 2
we will all do our Nation a small favor by passing this New face of Indian Administration to others.

Rajender Ji, It happens also in India !!!!

jitendershooda
August 22nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
Ya image Text ke beech mein lyan khater ke karya karen ...kise bhai ne bera ho te bataiyo ...

rkumar
August 22nd, 2005, 08:28 PM

Scene: A flood affected area of Vadodara, Gujrat
Cast: Joint Commissioner of Police, K. Kumaraswamy, riding on the shoulders of a Constable to save his feet and trousers from Flood Water!!!
we will all do our Nation a small favor by passing this New face of Indian Administration to others.

Rajender Ji, It happens also in India !!!!

This is just disgusting and shameful. If this police officer can not even walk, he should be kicked out of service. This is worst than Chinese incident...Wish this pitcure is brought to the notice of our great Home Minister... Kabhi nahi sudhrenge hamare log.....

RK^2

PS: Jitendra Ji! Can you please send me the Indian Express link to this picture. I will make a written complaint to PM and other concerned ministers about this. We must raise such issues at highest possible level.

RK^2

mukeshkumar007
August 23rd, 2005, 10:59 AM

Joint Commissioner of Police, K. Kumaraswamy, riding on the shoulders of a Constable to save his feet and trousers from Flood Water!!!
!

Oh so bad!!!! it is really shamful... these type of police officer must be kicked off from their service. Yeh log kabi kuch acha bi karenge kya ?