PDA

View Full Version : To all the narrowminded...

vivek
August 18th, 2005, 03:43 AM
This is to all the Jat idiots who are insinuating that I have a 'relationship' with a person because I posted their contact information, which is readily available on Google.com. This pertains to the following thread.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8953

Anyone with half a brain and knowledge of computers can figure out that the information was obtained via a simple google search. I have never met the girl in question or know her. Now, I am actually getting calls from a certain Amit Dahiya from India talking in threatening tone to my wife while I am at work...and talking about 'discretion' and relationship.

Let me make this clear Amit Dahiya. I do not want you to call me at home again from india. If you do it again...you are in frigging big trouble you narrrow minded monkey. Have I made this clear.

raj_rathee
August 18th, 2005, 04:55 AM
This is to all the Jat idiots who are insinuating that I have a 'relationship' with a person because I posted their contact information, which is readily available on Google.com. This pertains to the following thread.

Anyone with half a brain and knowledge of computers can figure out that the information was obtained via a simple google search. I have never met the girl in question or know her. Now, I am actually getting calls from a certain Amit Dahiya from India talking in threatening tone to my wife while I am at work...and talking about 'discretion' and relationship.

Let me make this clear Amit Dahiya. I do not want you to call me at home again from india. If you do it again...you are in frigging big trouble you narrrow minded monkey. Have I made this clear.

Sorry to hear all this Vivek. Karo bhalayee, mile boorayee.
Perhaps this goes to show why we should protect our identity and personal
information (contact numbers) etc. I am removing mine right now.

brad
August 18th, 2005, 06:21 AM
ab to apni photo bhi nikal do aur kisi DMV ke customer service ka number daal do apne contact mein.

kundujat
August 18th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Bhai yo DMV samajh na aaya

batane ke liye advance mein dhanyavaad.

ab to apni photo bhi nikal do aur kisi DMV ke customer service ka number daal do apne contact mein.

raj2rif
August 18th, 2005, 07:43 AM

Dear Vivek,

I met Ms. Mimi Singh and Mr. Amit Dahiya, they both came from Philadelphia to attend the Jat Picnic organized by us on July 02 this year in NJ. I am amazed to know that Mr. Dahiya is calling your home and using threatening language. Mr. Dahiya told us that he was writing a book to prove to others that Jats can also write peotry. I only hope Mr. Amit Dahiya calling you from India is not the one whom we met here in NJ.

deepender
August 18th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Vivek,

Shocking to hear this. Sorry that your wife had to take such a phone call.

To the person who made that call,
I ask of you to come forward and apologize to Vivek to help restore some 'goodness' of our site.

haryanajat
August 18th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Dear Vivek,

I met Ms. Mimi Singh and Mr. Amit Dahiya, they both came from Philadelphia to attend the Jat Picnic organized by us on July 02 this year in NJ. I am amazed to know that Mr. Dahiya is calling your home and using threatening language. Mr. Dahiya told us that he was writing a book to prove to others that Jats can also write peotry. I only hope Mr. Amit Dahiya calling you from India is not the one whom we met here in NJ.
badnam kar diya iss amit dahiya ko tho. aab tho shaak hae kee yeh wohee hee hae? bhai koi proof wagaraee dee do. Paar yeeh saar majaraa kya hae? kaun hae yeeh mimi? aur kyaa badee baat ho gayee agaar aapne uske professional address de diya tho? Yeh kya ho rahaa hae? :confused:

lucky
August 18th, 2005, 09:20 AM

hai thats realy bad,i never could imagen that some one would call to another person and that to be that person not living in india. wht a non-sence. and i donot understand wht is some one problem if u r or not going out?u r grown up and mature to know wht u r doing so wht the hell is there problem. y cannot we grown up and come out of this non sence mentalty.

ratananmol
August 18th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Hey guys:
I have my share of a similar story too; some people may be aware of my recent skirmishes with Devdahiya which was uncalled for and unfortunate but way back in feb-march somebody called me from India with a latent hostility that is unforgettable. My reporting of the incident to the admin along other things got a gentle rebuff reminiscent of the desi policewallahs; it is very similar to the following imaginary conversation:
plaintiff:Inspector, i was robbed.
Desi Inspector: To tu wahan gaya hi kyon tha?
For a while i came to realize that though i am sitting in USA, "sawari apne saaman ki khud jimmevar hai."
I am sorry Vivek and would ask you to comtemplate police action if needed.
Best
Anmol.

positivelook
August 18th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Hi Vivek

This is totally strange to hear this thing and i feel really shame tht this thing happen to one of our jatland member.
Baaki yaar abb kya kahein hum toh itna hee kehtein hain ki ....Kutte Bhonkte rehtain hain Kaafilai chalte rehte hain....Yaar kaache kaat ...dont worry abt these **** talks.

Abhimanyu Phougat
Live the life according to yourself!

rkumar
August 18th, 2005, 11:34 AM

Really unfortunate. Hope this guy knows the legal consequences of threatening someone on telephone? If matter is reported to police, he can get into real trouble and on his next USA visit he can land into police custody.

RK^2

raj_rathee
August 18th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Really unfortunate. Hope this guy knows the legal consequences of threatening someone on telephone? If matter is reported to police, he can get into real trouble and on his next USA visit he can land into police custody.

RK^2

Hardly ! I don't think so. Telephone threats from who knows who
are hardly followed up by the police unless there is other credible
circumstances to ascertain an imminent physical threat.

It is not even easy trying to backtrace a phone call.

ratananmol
August 18th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Raj Bhai:
Agar inse darke hum chippne lage to ho liya kaam; aap apni photo lagao, atleast our rk uncle can be seen in full colors. Rk uncle you look really cool and desi with this glass on your head.
anmol.

raj_rathee
August 18th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Raj Bhai:
Agar inse darke hum chippne lage to ho liya kaam; aap apni photo lagao, atleast our rk uncle can be seen in full colors. Rk uncle you look really cool and desi with this glass on your head.
anmol.

Anmol yaar...darne ki baat nahi hai...Yun tae hum molurd log kisse darte hain?
Lekin koi ghar par ulte seedeh phone kare...biwi/baccho se ulti seedi
baat kare uska phir kya kar sakte hain. Kham khan hi harassment he toh
hai....and something we can't act upon. Amne saane ho toh sar phod
den...lekin aisa nahin hota na...

gaganjat
August 18th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Ridiculous. These problems can only be sorted out using unofficial ways.

jitender_singh
August 18th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Hi,

It is really a very shameful act to make such threatning calls.At least Jat can't do such things..

Regards
Jitender

brad
August 19th, 2005, 03:17 AM
it very likely that someone used Viveks name to harass the family. this is an open forum, anyone can access to all the data here,so be careful while posting personal info.

haryanajat
August 19th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Hi,

It is really a very shameful act to make such threatning calls.At least Jat can't do such things..
Regards
Jitender
Jats are doing worst things then this. I know a few who are on this web site and but pretending to be nice community helping people. Dig their past, ask their relatives and you will know what they are at home and how they are pulling wool over other people eyes successfully. Or better still live with them for few days and saara katcha chittha pata chaal chayeega...you will know... the true meaning of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. :mad:

brad
August 19th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Jats are doing worst things then this. I know a few who are on this web site and but pretending to be nice community helping people. Dig their past, ask their relatives and you will know what they are at home and how they are pulling wool over other people eyes successfully. Or better still live with them for few days and saara katcha chittha pata chaal chayeega...you will know... the true meaning of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. :mad:

ek do ka naam bhi bata do, so that we r careful in dealing with them.

haryanajat
August 19th, 2005, 05:56 AM
ek do ka naam bhi bata do, so that we r careful in dealing with them.
Hint#1: Position in a jat association.
Hint#2: Coming on this web site and saying they are trying to help jats.
Not giving names at present.
Don't trust me, find out for yourself, like I said in previous post. Dig their past, ask all of their relatives, dig again...You will believe when you see their ranghat.
Women included. :)
Kya jayaada bool gayaa kee? :eek:

jitender_singh
August 19th, 2005, 06:44 PM
bhai rey khulke bolo...kisste darte ho ......?????
i think its a very seriuos matter..
named them it will be good for all...

Regards
Jitender

rkumar
August 19th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Hint#1: Position in a jat association.
Hint#2: Coming on this web site and saying they are trying to help jats.
Not giving names at present.
Don't trust me, find out for yourself, like I said in previous post. Dig their past, ask all of their relatives, dig again...You will believe when you see their ranghat.
Women included. :)
Kya jayaada bool gayaa kee? :eek:

If its some Jat Association and its office bearers, then I see no problem in your disclosing their names. Associations after all fall in public domain and everyone is supposed to know about their activities.

RK^2

itsnavin
August 19th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Jitender, It'd be interesting to know their names. Go ahead...

raj_rathee
August 19th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Folks, people should be very careful about pointing fingers and naming
names like this. If the reference is to their personal lives than I don't think
this should be any of our business. If it is on their public actions
then it is different.

Most such things are heresay anyways. All people have all kinds of issues
in their personal lives...with their relatives etc...

Please be sensible. Sinsinwar dost...this would be very inappropriate
unless what you were referring to is matter of public issue and interest.

brad
August 19th, 2005, 11:29 PM
u r right raj, if its family thing leave them alone. but if its something they do to others then its good to know and make sure koi aur bali ka bakra na bane.
e.g., i need some help and i can get it from 2 sources, i decide to go ahead with this guy based on fact that he is jat (other params remain same) and then later i find that i was duped by him. wouldnt it have been better if i knew abt the past beforehand and had been careful in dealing with such ppl.
now, since jitender has already pointed fingers, 2 issues have come up
1) everyone is under suspecion which is unfair to the genuine person
2) if someone actually gets duped by the person, they will blame jitender. "U knew it and did not warn me so u too are guilty".

singhgmc
August 20th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Ridiculous. These problems can only be sorted out using unofficial ways.
jat bola ... way to go gagan ... i think d same.....

poonam
August 20th, 2005, 03:41 AM

This is absolutely bizarre.

I feel sorry for you Vivek. Astonished I am to see this kind of pale mindset exists .. :confused:

Highly ridiculous!

haryanajat
August 20th, 2005, 06:55 AM
u r right raj, if its family thing leave them alone. but if its something they do to others then its good to know and make sure koi aur bali ka bakra na bane.e.g., i need some help and i can get it from 2 sources, i decide to go ahead with this guy based on fact that he is jat (other params remain same) and then later i find that i was duped by him. wouldnt it have been better if i knew abt the past beforehand and had been careful in dealing with such ppl.
now, since jitender has already pointed fingers, 2 issues have come up
1) everyone is under suspecion which is unfair to the genuine person
2) if someone actually gets duped by the person, they will blame jitender. "U knew it and did not warn me so u too are guilty".
See the highlighted color. I am talking about that. Let me narrow your choices. Those people are in USA. Don't blame me if you get duped, be careful. They come across as very sociable, helpful people but I have seen the other side and perhaps a few other jats too have known that side somewhat, I don't know how much of Mr. Hyde they know. To them sharafat is a weakness and they will take advantage of it(their women included in misdeeds). They will dupe person 1/3rd their age if they could. They disrespect their own mothers but act as the respectable Dr. Jekyll in public.

ratananmol
August 20th, 2005, 07:52 AM
I think if you are not specific then basically what you are saying is completely useless. What is new in your revelation?

raj_rathee
August 20th, 2005, 07:57 AM
I think if you are not specific then basically what you are saying is completely useless. What is new in your revelation?

Actually it is worse than useless. He is casting a doubts on several
people by doing this...giving hints and stuff...Either he should say what is on his
mind or just keep shut.

This is very rude.

haryanajat
August 20th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Actually it is worse than useless. He is casting a doubts on several
people by doing this...giving hints and stuff...Either he should say what is on his
mind or just keep shut.

This is very rude.
hey rathi guy. You said in previous post not to name them!!! Haven't named anyone like you wanted. Now you calling what I wrote as rude? Worse then useless? :(
The bad ones are reading it also and the little hints here and there like disrespecting mother, wife going along with it is something that one will identify with and recognize very well. I even narrowed the identification process - In USA only.

raj_rathee
August 20th, 2005, 09:53 AM
hey rathi guy. You said in previous post not to name them!!! Haven't named anyone like you wanted. Now you calling what I wrote as rude? Worse then useless? :(
The bad ones are reading it also and the little hints here and there like disrespecting mother, wife going along with it is something that one will identify with and recognize very well. I even narrowed the identification process - In USA only.

Jeetendra:

1) If private issues -> we don't want to know

2) If public issues -> Either openly discuss it or don't mention it at all.

By acting all secretive and yet dropping hints that are enough to make people
suspicious of certain people you are not doing anyone any good, since on one knows
who you are talking about yet everyone suspects who you might be talking about.
It doesn't bring anything into the open, yet it makes people suspect possibly very nice people.

That is what I am trying to get at. If these are public issues then bring them out and whoever you are referring to can choose to defend themselves or ignore what you say.

That is my point.

"Darwaza khula tha err billi bahar nikaltee bhi dekhayee di, lekin yeh pata nahin bille ne kunsi tokni men mun la diya....yah kissi toknee mein mun laya bhi tha ya nahin....."

singhkapoor
August 20th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Dear Jitendra

I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. As Raj and others have already pointed out, if it is regarding someone’s personal life you shouldn’t have started this and we don’t care. But, if it pertains to that person’s public actions such as using a social/charitable organization for personal gain (duping others etc.) it certainly is your moral responsibility to warn everyone on this site.

At first I wanted to call you but then I thought it will be most appropriate of me to ask you to reveal on this website whatever you might have to say.

Since you are pointing fingers at one or more of the office bearers of a US based jat associations, the whole mystery becomes more intriguing to me. There might be others but two of the most active US based jat associations on this site are the NAJC (North American Jat Charities) and the AJA (Association of Jats in America). And the people associated with these organizations, who visit this site mainly to discuss social projects, can be counted on fingers of one hand (thumb not included).

I being one of these office bearers have the RIGHT to know the truth from you. I can’t let you make false accusations against my colleagues or caste doubt on the organization that is so dear to my heart. The comments you have made will scare people away (and rightly so) from organizations like ours. So we need to set things straight. NAJC takes pride in the fact that it is a charitable organization with practically ZERO administrative costs. Please take note of the word ZERO!!! We work on weekends, after office hours, and late nights to carry out our responsibilities.

So, stop playing around and give us what you’ve got The kind of stuff you are saying about this person(s) is so nasty and nauseating (their women are involved in this scam etc.) that there is no way he could have kept it under covers without anyone of us sniffing it. If you have a personal score to settle with that person then it is between you and him. But, if you are talking about the organization itself you have got to bring it out.

Although you sound like you have been a victim yourself, even if your story is a grapevine you will have to reveal your source so we can nip the scorpion in the bud.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Cheers!!!

haryanajat
August 20th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Jeetendra:

1) If private issues -> we don't want to know

2) If public issues -> Either openly discuss it or don't mention it at all.

By acting all secretive and yet dropping hints that are enough to make people
suspicious of certain people you are not doing anyone any good, since on one knows
who you are talking about yet everyone suspects who you might be talking about.
It doesn't bring anything into the open, yet it makes people suspect possibly very nice people.

That is what I am trying to get at. If these are public issues then bring them out and whoever you are referring to can choose to defend themselves or ignore what you say.

That is my point.

"Darwaza khula tha err billi bahar nikaltee bhi dekhayee di, lekin yeh pata nahin bille ne kunsi tokni men mun la diya....yah kissi toknee mein mun laya bhi tha ya nahin....."

What is a public issue?
Yes I have been a victim.
Yes I am mad the way I was jerked around for no fault of mine.
If it was you in my place you would be upset too.
That here is this guy screwing me and then acting like a nice guy in public.
Even his relatives know the double life.
Yes I discussed it their relative, Yes he told me that even if he mentioned that to his older relatives but they don't believe him!!! That this "respectable person" cannot act like that.
And you tell me people will believe me!!!
And I am not even that Dr. Hyde's relative.
So is this public issue?
Or a personal issue? :confused:

raj_rathee
August 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
What is a public issue?
Yes I have been a victim.
Yes I am mad the way I was jerked around for no fault of mine.
Even his relatives know their double life.
But I am not related to that person.
So is that public issue?
Or a personal issue? :confused:

This sounds like a very personal issue to me. It seems to be between
you and him/her. Whatever happened has ticked you off (rightly or wrongly
we cannot judge)....but these things happen all the time between people.

If these specific interaction bears no direct relevance to others except
as a simple warning that you were not treated well....then it is private between
you and him/her.

Aise toh anyone who has been rude to you on Jatland (Ghandi debates and all)
is also a jerk who has victimised you....but I mean come on.....
BTW I think if you were to go and ask the relatives of each one of us here on
Jatland, you'll be hard pressed to find one whose some relative or the other isn't gonna bad moth them.

Also if they go and beat their wives, or prostitute at midnight or do dope or whatever, it still is none of our business....If they are hurting anyone, then call the police.

It would be public if it were on the lines that Kapoor sir mentioned.

Also, if they were provideing a professional service to you and cheated you and so
on I guess you can voice your dissppointment etc openly I guess....but I am not too sure how something like that should be handled...maybe others have an opinion
onthat. Often these issues too are very subjective.....

haryanajat
August 20th, 2005, 10:22 AM
This sounds like a very personal issue to me. It seems to be between
you and him/her. Whatever happened has ticked you off (rightly or wrongly
we cannot judge)....but these things happen all the time between people.

If these specific interaction bears no direct relevance to others except
as a simple warning that you were not treated well....then it is private between
you and him/her.

Aise toh anyone who has been rude to you on Jatland (Ghandi debates and all)
is also a jerk who has victimised you....but I mean come on.....

It would be public if it were on the lines of Kapoor sir mentioned.

No, no Gandhi debate was not abuse at all. It was fun. I don't know anyone personally in that debate. What I went through was abuse. But here I am talking about 1 person only. What this person leads is a double life, I mean if you saw him in his full color then you will hesitate to have him around in your house with your wife and sisters present. Woh aurtoon ko boori nazar se dekhta hae. But comes across as a personable, sociable nice fellow.
I thought what vivek had experienced was along the same lines although that was on the phone only, mine was face to face, much worse then phone name calling and lasted longer, and a new comers first American experience soon after coming here!
I edited my previous comments.

raj_rathee
August 20th, 2005, 10:26 AM
No, no Gandhi debate was not abuse at all. It was fun. I don't know anyone personally in that debate. What I went through was abuse. But here I am talking about 1 person only. What this person leads is a double life, I mean if you saw him in his full color then you will hesitate to have him around in your house with your wife and sisters present. Woh aurtoon ko boori nazar se dekhta hae. But comes across as a personable, sociable nice fellow. I edited my previous comments.

Theek hai Bhai....

Meri maano aur iss issue ko yahin chod do....if you have any personal friends that
can be affected by this person then warn them directly. Lekin is terah don't
bring it up for entire Jatland.

pup030
August 20th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Hardly ! I don't think so. Telephone threats from who knows who
are hardly followed up by the police unless there is other credible
circumstances to ascertain an imminent physical threat.

It is not even easy trying to backtrace a phone call.

Hi Raj,

How are you doing my friend? Well, here is to clarify a bit about the legal position vis a vis threatening a person over the telephone as in the Indian context.

To begin with, any person person threatening or intimidating another in person or by means of telecommunication commits the offence categorised as Criminal Intimidation under section 506 IPC and its is punishable with two years of imprisonment & if the threat be to cause death or grievous hurt then it is punishable with seven years of imprisonment. Add section 511 to it and the gravity of the offence increases manifold, well thats the law. The jurisdiction is of the place from where the call is made or is received and the jurisdication is invoked at the choice of the complainant.

Besides, the statement of the complainant in the complaint itself is presumed to have an inherent truth and why would a person who is residing on the other part of the planet state something false or made up. It is today possible to trace each and every call whether backtracing or live locational identification. The police in India has the means and the systems in place.

Vivek, the fact is that the world we live in i populated by frustrated and lost souls like this chap Amit dahiya, perhaps that may not even be his real name but if you seek any action against him I can have him hammered litreally. I am deeply hurt by what has happened for no man can tolerate such a intrusion into ones' privacy and family life.

Just drop a line Vivek if you need that to be done. And for now just let go buddy and dont let it weigh on your mind for if you do then you letting what this chap did in the past control your today. Take care.

Dhiren Singh
Advocate

raj_rathee
August 20th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Interesting Dhiren that you can do that in India. As far as I know you'd
have a tough time of successfully taking anyone to court here over a phone call.

But I wonder how successful the outcome would be in India. Proving
the nature of the call would be quite difficult. Its one persons word against anothers.

haryanajat
August 21st, 2005, 02:55 AM
So what is happening with Vivek is public? or personal?

vivek
August 21st, 2005, 04:38 AM
Well the mess has been sorted out. Apparently Amit DahiyaBadshah for whatever reason decided that he wanted to protect the honor of Mimi Singh (Maybe this is his way of getting her attention...who knows). He didn't realize that the info I posted was public information. He took it upon himself to call me at home in the US from India while I was at work. My wife realized he was a little kooky, so she wouldn't give him my work number, so he became indignant and threatening and started talking gibberish.

This guy also sent me a PM appearing indignant, saying that he was doing this on behalf of relatives of Mimi Singh. I contacted Mimi Singh, who informed me that this guy doesn't speak for her or her relatives. So I replied back to him saying that he has some issues and should seek help.

It would be a waste to devote any more time to this poser. I am not even going to speculate on his motives. I can easily take care of the guy the old fashion Jat way if he continues.

vinodks
August 21st, 2005, 08:40 AM
Vivek, good to know that matter got settled... once in while you come across these kindda jerks in your life then its time to use old-fashioned jat techniques to make life simper:-))

Jeetendra, what you are writing is inapproriate for public forum... your hints don't lead to any positive outcome... if you had bad experience with someone personally its not a matter of public discussion but if you think that letting everyone know about his/her indentity can save potential future dupes then the simplest thing would be to just name the guy and tell what happened with yourself... all these indirect naming calling is useless and somewhat offensive too...

As kapoorji have mentioned it... by associating Jat Orgn. with these kind of people you are hurting the image of orgns too... I think either you should directly indentify the person or moderators should scrap this thread....

vinod

singhkapoor
August 21st, 2005, 12:51 PM
Dear Jeetendra

We feel sorry for whatever happened with you, but from your comments it appears that this person’s actions have nothing to do with his position in a Jat Association; unless you feel that he lures unsuspecting people like you in to his web by offering them help through the Jat Association he is associated with. If that’s the case, I would like to know his identity. You can either email me at kapoorsingh@yahoo.com or call 609 705 5018.

The way you put forward your point suggested that this person entices unwary people into donating money by talking of doing great things for the community but ends up either duping them out of their money or messing up with their personal lives by playing upon their naiveté.

I am sure any social organization, be it NAJC, AJA, or any other for that matter, would like to disassociate itself from any such person if his personal life or behavior is affecting the manner in which he carries out his social responsibilities. Please confirm that this person is not associated with NAJC or AJA; because, we strive very hard to keep our image virtuous and squeaky-clean.

Best Wishes

lucky
August 21st, 2005, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:
Well the mess has been sorted out. Apparently Amit DahiyaBadshah for whatever reason decided that he wanted to protect the honor of Mimi Singh (Maybe this is his way of getting her attention...who knows). He didn't realize that the info I posted was public information. He took it upon himself to call me at home in the US from India while I was at work. My wife realized he was a little kooky, so she wouldn't give him my work number, so he became indignant and threatening and started talking gibberish.

This guy also sent me a PM appearing indignant, saying that he was doing this on behalf of relatives of Mimi Singh. I contacted Mimi Singh, who informed me that this guy doesn't speak for her or her relatives. So I replied back to him saying that he has some issues and should seek help.

It would be a waste to devote any more time to this poser. I am not even going to speculate on his motives. I can easily take care of the guy the old fashion Jat way if he continues.
good to hear that the issue is solved at last. ;) :rolleyes:

vivek
August 22nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
The guy PM's me again.........

well i keep the forum out of it

*edited*

singhkapoor
August 22nd, 2005, 02:51 AM
Vivek

I am surprised that this guy is not done with it yet. I would suggest you to ignore him and to not lose sleep over it, because we all know your position on this matter.

Best Wishes.

The guy PM's me again.........

well i keep the forum out of it

*edited*

raj2rif
August 22nd, 2005, 05:32 AM
Dear Jeetendra

We feel sorry for whatever happened with you, but from your comments it appears that this person’s actions have nothing to do with his position in a Jat Association; unless you feel that he lures unsuspecting people like you in to his web by offering them help through the Jat Association he is associated with. If that’s the case, I would like to know his identity. You can either email me at kapoorsingh@yahoo.com or call 609 705 5018.

The way you put forward your point suggested that this person entices unwary people into donating money by talking of doing great things for the community but ends up either duping them out of their money or messing up with their personal lives by playing upon their naiveté.

I am sure any social organization, be it NAJC, AJA, or any other for that matter, would like to disassociate itself from any such person if his personal life or behavior is affecting the manner in which he carries out his social responsibilities. Please confirm that this person is not associated with NAJC or AJA; because, we strive very hard to keep our image virtuous and squeaky-clean.

Best Wishes

Dear Kapoor Singh Ji,

I think we need to know if Jitender has any information on any of our office bearers in our two organizations that are so dear to us. Kindly share the information with me too, if you get any information from Mr. Jitender. Mr. Jitender's comments cast shadow on all office bearers of the Jat Associations in US. Since I am one of the office bearer, I would be interested to know about it.
Thanks for asking the particular information. That can be provided to us on our private email addresses.