PDA

View Full Version : This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

ndahiya
August 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned. :)

I hope u r fine honey, ask urself tht why u wanna ignore me?plz. i m sure u won't find any such big reason. i m nt a bad guy,i am lookin fr a good jat frnd thts it.nothin else, u shld change ur mentality, jat jat tae ladae ga to kyunkar kam chalya ga.think!!! by4 nw honey(sweet), takecare

mukeshkumar007
August 18th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned. :)

Thanks for giving a strict message which can bound the member not to cross the limit and behave in a proper language. It is really to see such type of action from the administrato side at first time.
Once again thanks.

poonam
August 20th, 2005, 03:23 AM

Not surprised..we do have these 'dim' guys around here.... :D
Anyways, good decision Nitin. :)

jagmohan
August 20th, 2005, 02:28 PM
A groups moral standards are judged by the way we treat the fairer sex in our daily lives. Also please understand that ours is a very close knit community and all are related to each other, one way or the other. Let us treat our ladies with a little more respect and care.

coolguy
August 21st, 2005, 04:03 PM
I think this is a right decision.....One should not act in this way while writing something...this is a common platform for all jatmembers to communicate with each other and to share .....
Hope this will not happe again....

JAT(Jat All Together)

suvigya
August 21st, 2005, 08:37 PM
I came across a similar private post few dayz back.Though i handled tat "Bugger" at my end but quite glad to notice that our moderators are cautious & alert to take stringent actions against such dim witted characters.

Your efforts are well appreciated Nitin:)

balraj_dhaka
August 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
it would have been reaally jat like if u had mentioned the name of that defaulter what is the use of hiding name act like a jat yaar

we must cleanse our community by making it public

raj2rif
August 29th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Dear Nitin,

I guess, the account should have been banned already unless, the person in question extends an apology to the lady whom he sent this message, if public apology is considered too humiliating.

rajeshrathee
August 29th, 2005, 09:39 PM

Right decision , i agree with Balraj that the defaulter should not only be banned but his identity should be made public.

ndahiya
September 2nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
Another example of a message that is ripe for banning when sent to multiple people... I wonder if junta understands this is not a dating site!

HI MY SELF <name> FROM <location>…doing bds( intern)….IF YOU WANNA BE MY NICE FRIEND THEN MAIL ME AT <email>………… WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY….. BBYE TAKE CARE……………..<name>
if friends were flower I would not pick u, I will let you grow in the garden n cultivate u with love n care so I can keep u as a friend………

mukeshkumar007
September 2nd, 2005, 10:23 AM
Another example of a message that is ripe for banning when sent to multiple people... I wonder if junta understands this is not a dating site!

Why u don't block these members who are sending such type of messages. Please Nitin take strict action otherwise .....................?????????????????

captmanjeet
September 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM

Sorry nitin
You are right in earlier message the person should be no doubt banned from the site but i dont find any thing wrong in this message.It is a decent proposal.If some one is so conservative here then in my view he or she should not interact with anyone on public forum.i would have consider this bad had he not disclosed his identity.He is simply proposing a gal ,if she does not agree she will say so.so where is the issue
plese dont discourage heathy proposals here atleast.
Capt manjeet

ndahiya
September 2nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Manjeet

The message by itself is fine (let me not comment on the 'taste'). But if the message is sent to 10-15 (female) members, then it definitely is not acceptable. Hope you can see the disinction.

Nitin

captmanjeet
September 3rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
Manjeet

The message by itself is fine (let me not comment on the 'taste'). But if the message is sent to 10-15 (female) members, then it definitely is not acceptable. Hope you can see the disinction.

Nitin
Nitin
ur right that if sent to multiple users then the proposal loosess its piosness.i agree that this is not the dating site but it too has a matrimonial section and the propasal looks to be culminating on marriage (if not sent to multiple members)and that is a social service as u know jats boys and gals are facing some serious problems in find compatable match so if we are providing them some platform to find the correct match i think no harm in that.
manjeet

dayvraj
December 1st, 2005, 01:05 AM
:D ROFLMAO :D

Jats alone can try to woo via such stunts :D and while sending such messages to dames they surely must be absolutely convinced that is message ko paRhtay hee laRki khinchee chalee aayegi :D

Thanks for the laughter

dayvraj
December 1st, 2005, 01:05 AM
aur pandrah ko bhejunga toh kum say kum chaar paanch toh phasengi :D

aakashtahlan
December 1st, 2005, 01:43 AM
Dear Nitin bhai and others,

If this guy is from Delhi,i sugget he be callled to Delhi at meet and made to appologise to the whole community,it's not only one girl whom he have insulted,it's shameful and ppl like that guy are responsible for dad impression for Jats in non-jats, and we the members of such groups have to these initiaties.

Incident i noticed today:I was in a Conp Showroom in Mahiplpur,two young jats were already in that shop..they did't find n e thing to their satisfaction..n they started abusing store staff, n even using abusive lang for mother n sis..that was really really very very horrible.

These are my personal views, if am sorry if these have offended anyone.

Thanks,
Aakash

viveksiwatch
December 1st, 2005, 09:49 AM
Hello to all:

I know that i will be quarantined for writing this here. However if someone messages this to a female or like multiple females, I seriously do not see anything wrong in it.

I am just talking about a particular example as was given by nitin to everyone. I understand this is not a date site....but this is also not a site where a male can not message a female!!! I think with all people saying that yes chuck that guy out, it makes no sense.

If there is something depicting perversion, obscenity with or without any sexual content or language, I whole heartedly agree that he or she should be "removed" from this site. However, if someone is looking for a friend or even for that matter a date, it is not right to put those messages in public and make a joke or an issue out of this.

If the concerned lady does not like it, she can ignore the guy or tell him frankly that she is not interested. If inspite of that the person does not stop, definitely he should be reprimanded. However, if a simple message with no abscene or abusive content is put for Public display and people literally start running cats and dogs after it, makes no sense to me atleast.

Again I am just putting forth my opinion which is neither a judgement about any paticular individual and neither a claim of truth, just a token full of logic.

Regards,

~ vivek

rameshlakra
December 1st, 2005, 10:37 AM
Dear nitin,

Such ancedotes deserves to be in humour sections since the section is going through rough weather with stale jokes of sardars (other then the one in which" ek kutiya sardar ne paad le sey".

Now atleast we know how desperate is the situation about Sex- ratio!

regards

sunnysangwan
December 1st, 2005, 01:08 PM
Hello to all:

I know that i will be quarantined for writing this here. However if someone messages this to a female or like multiple females, I seriously do not see anything wrong in it.

I am just talking about a particular example as was given by nitin to everyone. I understand this is not a date site....but this is also not a site where a male can not message a female!!! I think with all people saying that yes chuck that guy out, it makes no sense.

If there is something depicting perversion, obscenity with or without any sexual content or language, I whole heartedly agree that he or she should be "removed" from this site. However, if someone is looking for a friend or even for that matter a date, it is not right to put those messages in public and make a joke or an issue out of this.

If the concerned lady does not like it, she can ignore the guy or tell him frankly that she is not interested. If inspite of that the person does not stop, definitely he should be reprimanded. However, if a simple message with no abscene or abusive content is put for Public display and people literally start running cats and dogs after it, makes no sense to me atleast.

Again I am just putting forth my opinion which is neither a judgement about any paticular individual and neither a claim of truth, just a token full of logic.

Regards,

~ vivek

I agree with Vivek that if there's no obscenity of profanity in the message then that shouldn't be a reason enough for somebody to be chucked out. and the most important thing is that the person in question is sending the mesaage as a private message and not in an open forum. Further on reading the excerpts of the message I dnt think its in bad taste.
I think its upto the girl whether she wants to go ahead with the proposal or reject it. Even after that if the guy doesnt stop then thats stalking and unwanted stuff.
In my opinion, its the age old tradition that a Guy cannot propose to a girl that's been implemented here. Thats why all this din. On one hand we're talking about going tech savyy and on the other hand we're making fuss about such pity things. Is Jatland a forum to discuss and practice among other things the age-old taboos.
Another thing I'd wanna ask all of those who've condemned this thing is that had u all been so critical if the guy in ques had sent this message to a guy, putting fwd his hand for friendship. Why so much fuss if he asked a girl for friendship.
Talk about "Ladka Ladki Ek Samaan"

Sangwan

mansi1218
December 1st, 2005, 01:52 PM
well dis message was sent by Vikram Gulia...i didnt even know him..never even saw his name here...wonderin wat made him write dat way...useless effort!

mansi1218
December 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
I agree with Vivek that if there's no obscenity of profanity in the message then that shouldn't be a reason enough for somebody to be chucked out. and the most important thing is that the person in question is sending the mesaage as a private message and not in an open forum. Further on reading the excerpts of the message I dnt think its in bad taste.
I think its upto the girl whether she wants to go ahead with the proposal or reject it. Even after that if the guy doesnt stop then thats stalking and unwanted stuff.
In my opinion, its the age old tradition that a Guy cannot propose to a girl that's been implemented here. Thats why all this din. On one hand we're talking about going tech savyy and on the other hand we're making fuss about such pity things. Is Jatland a forum to discuss and practice among other things the age-old taboos.
Another thing I'd wanna ask all of those who've condemned this thing is that had u all been so critical if the guy in ques had sent this message to a guy, putting fwd his hand for friendship. Why so much fuss if he asked a girl for friendship.
Talk about "Ladka Ladki Ek Samaan"

Sangwan

I agree that v shudnt make a fuss abt it if its a decent friendship proposal but there are guys who keep on writing such irritating words even after being ignored.They definitely need 2 b chucked outta here dat's it!
And jus wonderin y some ppl write poetry n all (copied stuff) in d private message....which doesn't make sense but neways one shud atleast be decent enuff and stop doin it repeatedly after getting ignored.

captmanjeet
December 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
I agree that v shudnt make a fuss abt it if its a decent friendship proposal but there are guys who keep on writing such irritating words even after being ignored.They definitely need 2 b chucked outta here dat's it!
And jus wonderin y some ppl write poetry n all (copied stuff) in d private message....which doesn't make sense but neways one shud atleast be decent enuff and stop doin it repeatedly after getting ignored.
Hi mansi
Point taken and very well brought out.If such endevours of seeking friendship being repeatative to unexpected levels then they tends to become irritative and some thing need to be done for that.
manjeet

viveksiwatch
December 1st, 2005, 03:12 PM
To all again:

It is quiet remarkable to see people mentioning names again. The real channel of the thread has been entangled in meaningless phrases and remarks.
To me the following:-

"HI MY SELF <name> FROM <location>…doing bds( intern)….IF YOU WANNA BE MY NICE FRIEND THEN MAIL ME AT <email>………… WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY….. BBYE TAKE CARE……………..<name>
if friends were flower I would not pick u, I will let you grow in the garden n cultivate u with love n care so I can keep u as a friend………
"

has absoultely nothing wrong in it. If some one needs to claim that this person was again stalking the concerned lady even after her denial or "ignoring" him, then I am pretty sure we would have seen those excerpts in this thread, the entire idea of which is unhealthy anyways. If the concerned lady did message him that please dont msg here anymore and the person still did it, then that part of the dialogue should be brought to notice.

A person made a simple "proposal" or a gesture to know someone, to befriend someone. Now ever if he is sending this to multiple girls, there is nothing wrong in it. Everyone should let the girl decide!!!
Instead a 'Poster' of his mail his been made Public and people have already started lashing out stones and demanding public apologies!! This seems ridiculous and unwanted for!

Also if someone is writing poetry even if it is copied and the poetry is not obscene or abusive, what is wrong in that?! If a lady or male does not like it, well then forget it, why make a public ado about nothing! I personally think that if someone here is not willing to accept normal messages which are not profane or abusive, they should not write anything at all in public forums.

The lucid formulation of freedom of speech should always be upheld and I do not think making public someone's email, making public names! (That was even more amazing!!) is a healthy way of dialogue.

~vivek

mukeshkumar007
December 1st, 2005, 03:32 PM
Mujhe lagta hai..phir se jatland par gamashan saru hone ja reha....

Bhai vivekji,,, if a person sent multiple msg. only to female members of this site to bhai uski niyat teek nahi lagti..

and rehi baat mail ko public karne ki to na to Nitin bhiya ne uska name mentioned kiya hai.. he just warned to all members that we should avoide such type of act..(he just gave an example)... to bina matlab baat ka badtang mat banawo.....kyoki yeh site ladkiyo se dosti karne ke liye nahi banayi gai hai... and try to give some time for good threads.. (if you can do).....

rest all depends on you bhai...

sunnysangwan
December 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM

Dear Mansi
If U're so fed up with this kinda effort from somebody then y dnt u take two minutes out and tell him that these kinda messages are unsolicited and ask him to stop messaging. I'm sure he would stop. What's the point in "ignoring" the messages.
And well even then he doesnt stop, then I think he should be chucked outta here.

Sangwan

viveksiwatch
December 1st, 2005, 03:42 PM
Mukesh:

1) I think each and every girl in here is mature enough to handle emails of such a person. Everyone is a mature person here. I do not think it is fair to judge someone just on the basis of a friendship message.

2) If he sent the message to 15 female members, that is his personal life and choice. All of the members got a single message each. I am pretty sure that if they write a single sentence to this guy that they are not interested, he will not write back. If he does, then yes he should be chucked out. That is what I am saying, either do not post these in public, or show that even after the lady reverted back, the guy did not stop.

3) There has been a name mentioning, which is unhealthy. If you take the time to read the thread before replying, you will find it.

4) I am not at was with you or nitin or anyone else. I am pretty sure nitin knows what he is doing, so do you and everyone else here.

All I am saying is that to my understanding, some issues should not be contorted out of context and shape. A friendship email can not kill or harm anyone, this is 2005 and i think everyone here wishes to be in 2005, not in 1925 with it being a taboo for a male to message a female!!

cheers,

~vivek

Mujhe lagta hai..phir se jatland par gamashan saru hone ja reha....

Bhai vivekji,,, if a person sent multiple msg. only to female members of this site to bhai uski niyat teek nahi lagti..

and rehi baat mail ko public karne ki to na to Nitin bhiya ne uska name mentioned kiya hai.. he just warned to all members that we should avoide such type of act..(he just gave an example)... to bina matlab baat ka badtang mat banawo.....kyoki yeh site ladkiyo se dosti karne ke liye nahi banayi gai hai... and try to give some time for good threads.. (if you can do).....

rest all depends on you bhai...

mukeshkumar007
December 1st, 2005, 04:06 PM
I hope u r fine honey, ask urself tht why u wanna ignore me?plz. i m sure u won't find any such big reason. i m nt a bad guy,i am lookin fr a good jat frnd thts it.nothin else, u shld change ur mentality, jat jat tae ladae ga to kyunkar kam chalya ga.think!!! by4 nw honey(sweet), takecare

vivek.. look at above msg...Mujhe to isme kehi bi kisi bimember ka name dikhai nahi de reha hai.... and yeh msg.. saaf saaf bata reha hai ki usne yeh msg, ek baar nahi kahi baar likha hai..
You are fairly right when you say that there is nothing wrong to send a private msg to a female member (for the friendship) but if she denied his request than why he should not write again and again... .. (as he did)...
And I think only due to this reason we have very number of active female members ...
so isme 2005 and 1925 wali koi baat nahi hai bhai.....

viveksiwatch
December 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Mukesh:

dude understand first that this is not a war between you and me.

I think an intelligent dialogue should encouraged where people try to open up their minds and thought process.

If you really really read the message that i put up, you will find that I was talking about the 2nd message. This is the first message.
Then I never said that nitin named that guy! Nitin has acted totally in good faith. However his motive is to create a good environment in the forum, not to supress healthy messages from whatsoever gender to whatsoever gender. I said a person has been named by whomsoever and this is wrong to do in a public forum, this is a public forum and not a public circus.

If a girl replies back that she is not interested, the things go on the other side clearly. If she does not reply or "ignore" them, the person concerned does not even know what she is thinking, after all this is not face to face dialogue, this is chatting via email! If someone, has the time to talk about it at length in public, i am sure they have time to write down one line that they are not interested.

If a lady writes clearly that she is not interested and still the guy continues to email, then ofcourse it is abnormal and such a person should be reprimanded. I have advocated the same fact.

2005 just means that do not judge or accuse anyone without knowing all the facts. Men and women are equal. All of those here are well aware of their security and privacy and I am sure they do not need public scandals to protect themselves. All of us have a different thinking and different ways to express ourselves. Some of us might be looking for friends who are girls or dates or prospective life partners. If we approach someone, let the girl decide what is the best for her. If she says she is not interested in an email and the guy still msgs, I request the admin to yes kick him out and also show the messages following the frienship proposal and subsequent female denial.

I am not sure where this conversation with you is going, you do not seem to get to the gist of the meaning of my statements. I do not wish to make it a conversation between you and me. Digressing from the original topic wont get you or me anywhere.

"When emotions are high, logic is the first casualty"

Take care dude :)

regards,

Vivek

vivek.. look at above msg...Mujhe to isme kehi bi kisi bimember ka name dikhai nahi de reha hai.... and yeh msg.. saaf saaf bata reha hai ki usne yeh msg, ek baar nahi kahi baar likha hai..
You are fairly right when you say that there is nothing wrong to send a private msg to a female member (for the friendship) but if she denied his request than why he should not write again and again... .. (as he did)...
And I think only due to this reason we have very number of active female members ...
so isme 2005 and 1925 wali koi baat nahi hai bhai.....

mansi1218
December 1st, 2005, 04:52 PM
After tellin dat guy dat im not interested i had 2 ignore him as he didnt stop sending weird messages...n also he kept troublin using different id's later on...n i dont th ink calling an unknown person by words like 'honey' makes u sweet..i think it was only 2 irritate.
I don't think thr's any harm in making friends online but there are some weirdos who dont know how 2 behave..they can only be avoided after a limit.
I dont think discussing these things here can change a person's attitude...n i agree wid all of u dat 'ignoring' only complicates things.

jagmohan
December 1st, 2005, 05:05 PM
Dear All,

Names are not important but surely deeds are!

I believe that a young, handsome, dashing and a gentlemanly person should be able to attract girls by his conduct and what some old timers call 'Chivalry'. The present generation is lucky to have all these modern means of communication to receive a YES or NO in an instant. Ab to vo intezar ka mazza he nahin raha jo pehle tha!! To make the atmosphere lighter let me quote a personal experience.

In the 70s there was a very popular magazine called MIRROR. And there used to be a Pen Pal column in the end. When I was in Xth std I had made a female pen friend and we exchanged few letters. Then the communication stopped for a few years and I wrote to her only after I was commissioned in the Army as a 2nd Lieut. I wrote to her my latest address, which happened to be my unit address then in NEFA (Arunanchal Pradesh). I some how forgot about this letter.

When I reached my unit as an enthusiastic Laftan Saheb, one very important event is the Interview with the Commanding Officer (CO). Our CO was away on some duty and he came back after I had spent about a week in the paltan. The Interview day arrived and I was all ready to make the best first impression! He was an ex Rajpitana Rifles Officer (I think from 2 RAJ RIF) and behaved tough with the young officers. He welcomed me to the unit and told me his expectations. I don't think I breathed during the interview. As I was about to be dismissed from his presence, he opened the drawer, took out a letter and handed it to over to me with a smile and said "You will fit in well in my team". Then he asked me as to whether I had a girl friend? I said "No Sir", as innocently as I could. Then he said "Then whose letter is this". Once I saw the name I realised that my pen friend from Goa had replied to my earlier letter. The CO kept that letter with him and I never got to read her reply!

The fact is that one is debarred from making Pen Friends in the Army and this letter had been 'CENSORED' by the Army Post Office because the female had written 'Do Not Open, Do Not Open' at various places!

There ended a 'so called friendship'. So my dears, SMILE.

Or bhi gam hain jamane mein mohabbat ke sivaye....

Regards,

JS Malik

nd-chora
December 1st, 2005, 05:27 PM
Dear All,

Names are not important but surely deeds are!

I believe that a young, handsome, dashing and a gentlemanly person should be able to attract girls by his conduct and what some old timers call 'Chivalry'. The present generation is lucky to have all these modern means of communication to receive a YES or NO in an instant. Ab to vo intezar ka mazza he nahin raha jo pehle tha!! To make the atmosphere lighter let me quote a personal experience.

In the 70s there was a very popular magazine called MIRROR. And there used to be a Pen Pal column in the end. When I was in Xth std I had made a female pen friend and we exchanged few letters. Then the communication stopped for a few years and I wrote to her only after I was commissioned in the Army as a 2nd Lieut. I wrote to her my latest address, which happened to be my unit address then in NEFA (Arunanchal Pradesh). I some how forgot about this letter.

When I reached my unit as an enthusiastic Laftan Saheb, one very important event is the Interview with the Commanding Officer (CO). Our CO was away on some duty and he came back after I had spent about a week in the paltan. The Interview day arrived and I was all ready to make the best first impression! He was an ex Rajpitana Rifles Officer (I think from 2 RAJ RIF) and behaved tough with the young officers. He welcomed me to the unit and told me his expectations. I don't think I breathed during the interview. As I was about to be dismissed from his presence, he opened the drawer, took out a letter and handed it to over to me with a smile and said "You will fit in well in my team". Then he asked me as to whether I had a girl friend? I said "No Sir", as innocently as I could. Then he said "Then whose letter is this". Once I saw the name I realised that my pen friend from Goa had replied to my earlier letter. The CO kept that letter with him and I never got to read her reply!

The fact is that one is debarred from making Pen Friends in the Army and this letter had been 'CENSORED' by the Army Post Office because the female had written 'Do Not Open, Do Not Open' at various places!

Regards,

JS Malik

uncle ji dil khush ker diya aapne, really a heart touching love story...end was as usual jo hota tha.
todays lover are not lover, these r just love lusters.........
hope u will continue to share these type of experience so that v can compare and analyse with ur loving generation.
sach mein uncle dil halka hogya

with regards,
dangi

vinodks
December 1st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Jagmohanji, that was good... agar aapko uska naam-patta abhi bhi malum hai to hum dhoond nikalte hein... kya patta us letter mein kya raaz chuppa ho...

-vinod

Dear All,

Regards,

JS Malik

sjakhars
December 1st, 2005, 11:23 PM
Really heart touching Jagmohan sir.
Mujhe to lagta hai ki aap us letter ke baare me sochkar aaj bhi kai baar jajbati ho jaate honge.........
aapne ye nahi bataya ki aap us letter ko padh paaye ya nahi.

Thanks for sharing and giving an example of love making in your age.

Regards.

vinodks
December 2nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Dude, be little careful about words!!:)

vinod

Thanks for sharing and giving an example of love making in your age.

sunnysangwan
December 2nd, 2005, 04:09 AM
Dude, be little careful about words!!:)

vinod

re mere goti bhai, kisse ne to baksh de mere yaar. Ar bhai Jakhar, karnal sa'ab te maafi maang le na te ve iib tere pitthoo sa tang denge.

Sangwan

jagmohan
December 2nd, 2005, 10:18 AM
Dear All,

Chalo Bhai acchaa laga ki aap logon ko bhi acchaa lagaa! You are OK, Im OK.

No, I never got to read that letter. Bhai, ye jyada kissa na chhedo na te tam pitvaoge manne Paro te! And since you liked the episode here is one more.

In VIIIth Std, I had another pen friend named Trevor Pinto. We exchanged regular mails but no photographs. After XIth we got busy in 'Making the Future' and may be forgot about each other. He used to live in Bandra, Mumbai those days. The last time we wrote to each other was in 1975.

Cut to Mar 1994. I was undergoing the Staff College Course at Wellington, Nilgiris (TN) and clearing my desk as the course was ending on 30 Apr. Believe it or not, we 'Fauji's' have one big box for our study material and are also fond of keeping old papers. I found a letter by Trevor Pinto, that I had obviously read, tucked away in a book. I wrote to him on the address hoping for a reply but that reply never came. After nearly two and a half years I received a letter from Trevor's mother and she informed me that Trevor is in New York and that they had changed their residence to Chembur from Bandra. Lo & behold, I got posted to Mumbai in Mar 1997 and the first thing I did was to visit her. An old lady, very affectionate but worried, as her building, which she owned and resided in was under litigation. Some of the litigants were living in that multi story building and were threatning her. Of course, that I sorted out one day when I went in uniform with few soldiers and carbines. Just a show of strength and without telling her because I chose to go to the building when she was in the court.

Then almost after about a year later my door bell rang. As I opened the door I was a couple standing alongwith two pretty daughters. He looked at me and said "Trevor Pinto". I can't tell you the happiness I felt hugging him.

So my dear friends, that is life. Kabhi Khushi, Kabhi Gum. But a real man moves on in life, laughing and also making others laugh!!!

Keep at it.

Regards,

JS Malik

captmanjeet
December 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
Malik sir,
I read both ur incidents regarding pen friends.Sir, first of all i must congratulate u to change the tempo and direction of this thread which was heading towards one more contrversy.U have made this thread worth reading and learning to fromyour worthy experiences.sir, i must say that these mobile phones and computers has taken away the charm of writing and reading letters.I still remember the days when i was in school and the letters my father had written me i still cherish reading them now.Those fartherly advices in the language which a 9 yrs boy could understand really more heart touching now then they were at that time.But still we use to wait for the postmen during lunch time.
During acedamy days, u know very well sir the letter from home or from girl friends means u had a tough time getting them from sergents.after all that ragda the pleasure of reading those letters were gr8.
Phone and mobile in particularly have taken that charm out of our life .But nevrtheless i just dont miss a single oppurtunity to write a letter to my friends and loved ones just to live that feeling again.
anyway thanks alot for sharing the joys of old times sir,
manjeet

kinha
January 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Bhai Nitin,

I found this site today only, (mann gadd gadd ho gaia). its a great service to the community and truly deserve thanks from all the Jats.

Will try to facilitate the cause of Jat Being to the best of my capability.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok Kinha

c.p.chhikara
February 2nd, 2006, 03:23 PM

Nitin Ji,

Ram Ram,

I am totally agree with you that these kind of message should not be sent by anybody. It is a good decision. :)

"WORK HARD, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"

c.p.chhikara
February 2nd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Dear All,

Chalo Bhai acchaa laga ki aap logon ko bhi acchaa lagaa! You are OK, Im OK.

No, I never got to read that letter. Bhai, ye jyada kissa na chhedo na te tam pitvaoge manne Paro te! And since you liked the episode here is one more.

In VIIIth Std, I had another pen friend named Trevor Pinto. We exchanged regular mails but no photographs. After XIth we got busy in 'Making the Future' and may be forgot about each other. He used to live in Bandra, Mumbai those days. The last time we wrote to each other was in 1975.

Cut to Mar 1994. I was undergoing the Staff College Course at Wellington, Nilgiris (TN) and clearing my desk as the course was ending on 30 Apr. Believe it or not, we 'Fauji's' have one big box for our study material and are also fond of keeping old papers. I found a letter by Trevor Pinto, that I had obviously read, tucked away in a book. I wrote to him on the address hoping for a reply but that reply never came. After nearly two and a half years I received a letter from Trevor's mother and she informed me that Trevor is in New York and that they had changed their residence to Chembur from Bandra. Lo & behold, I got posted to Mumbai in Mar 1997 and the first thing I did was to visit her. An old lady, very affectionate but worried, as her building, which she owned and resided in was under litigation. Some of the litigants were living in that multi story building and were threatning her. Of course, that I sorted out one day when I went in uniform with few soldiers and carbines. Just a show of strength and without telling her because I chose to go to the building when she was in the court.

Then almost after about a year later my door bell rang. As I opened the door I was a couple standing alongwith two pretty daughters. He looked at me and said "Trevor Pinto". I can't tell you the happiness I felt hugging him.

So my dear friends, that is life. Kabhi Khushi, Kabhi Gum. But a real man moves on in life, laughing and also making others laugh!!!

Keep at it.

Regards,

JS Malik

Malik ji,

Ram Ram,

Really interesting, we can say that "Dunia is gol". Say in few words " Yeah Bat Dil ko Chu gai"

"WORK HARD, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"

sunildagardarl
March 4th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Priya Nitin-mine Is A New Entry For Jat Community.here I Am Only A Diciplined Jat And We ( With My Wife) Give Our Heartfelt Congrets For Your Dedicated Efforts. In My Openion This Is A Dedicated Service For The Community Which Will Bind The Entire Jats To A Single Thread.today For The First Time I Visited This Site And Immediately Decided To Become A Member.i Am Located In High Altitude Of My Country And Will Keep Contributing For The Site In Future- My Best Wishes To All The Members-dr Sunil Kumar Dagar

sunitahooda
March 5th, 2006, 06:45 PM
I'm sorry Captain i dont agree with you...its not good to encourage such mssgs as this is not a Dating/matrimony site and all age groups go through this site and our site may be over loaded by such silly/kiddish proposals, hence, should be discouraged. Though there's nothing wrong in proposing a Girl/boy but one has to keep in mind...HOW/WHEN/WHY AND WHERE.....ye nahin ki muh uthaya aur kahinpe bhi propose kar diya....akhir zindagi aur ye websites sirf isi ke liye nahin hai....:mad:

Sorry nitin
You are right in earlier message the person should be no doubt banned from the site but i dont find any thing wrong in this message.It is a decent proposal.If some one is so conservative here then in my view he or she should not interact with anyone on public forum.i would have consider this bad had he not disclosed his identity.He is simply proposing a gal ,if she does not agree she will say so.so where is the issue
plese dont discourage heathy proposals here atleast.
Capt manjeet

anilchahar
March 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM
jagmohan ji thank you to share ur true storys with us,sach main mazza aa gaya and manjeet u r right jo apnapan or yade latter main hai wo or kaha.i kept lot of old latters which written by my relatives ajj unko padke kaisa lagta hai can't express in words.

captmanjeet
March 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry Captain i dont agree with you...its not good to encourage such mssgs as this is not a Dating/matrimony site and all age groups go through this site and our site may be over loaded by such silly/kiddish proposals, hence, should be discouraged. Though there's nothing wrong in proposing a Girl/boy but one has to keep in mind...HOW/WHEN/WHY AND WHERE.....ye nahin ki muh uthaya aur kahinpe bhi propose kar diya....akhir zindagi aur ye websites sirf isi ke liye nahin hai....:mad:

sunita ji u dont have to be sorry for not agreeing to my view point.I respect ur views and u must be having strong reasons to support them.But i am 100% sure of what i have written about the topic and i still stand by it despite all your reasoning.Even nitin Dhaiya is also not convinced by my views he has a view point i respect that but I still feel that There is no harm if some one finds a life partner on this site.
regards
manjeet

abhishekphogat
March 7th, 2006, 12:25 PM
sunita ji u dont have to be sorry for not agreeing to my view point.I respect ur views and u must be having strong reasons to support them.But i am 100% sure of what i have written about the topic and i still stand by it despite all your reasoning.Even nitin Dhaiya is also not convinced by my views he has a view point i respect that but I still feel that There is no harm if some one finds a life partner on this site.
regards
manjeet

Hello Captain

This site has a Matrimonials (http://www.jatland.com/home/Matrimonials) area and put ur profile in that area, yaar this not a way to find out ur mate by sending these kind of crap messages. This forum is to provide all jats a centralized place to share views, i am not totally against u or something like that. These are ur views and ur 100 and one percent right on ur views. but friend think abt a condition when everyone is trying to send these kind of messages. i think in that condition this site is for nothing then a dating site. Everybody will post only one thing "Hey im a fir handsome guy, anybody interested".
I m not agreed with these kind of messages and we have to stop these messages

captmanjeet
March 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hello Captain

This site has a Matrimonials (http://www.jatland.com/home/Matrimonials) area and put ur profile in that area, yaar this not a way to find out ur mate by sending these kind of crap messages. This forum is to provide all jats a centralized place to share views, i am not totally against u or something like that. These are ur views and ur 100 and one percent right on ur views. but friend think abt a condition when everyone is trying to send these kind of messages. i think in that condition this site is for nothing then a dating site. Everybody will post only one thing "Hey im a fir handsome guy, anybody interested".
I m not agreed with these kind of messages and we have to stop these messages
Thanks Abhishek for respecting my point of view.U were putting a hypothetical situation that what will happen if all the peaple start sending such messages.But my friend If any thing good and bad Done by the 100 percent peaple present it will in itself be a mess wheather it is sending decent proposals or may be commenting on one particular thread of particular section.
so i wont be against decent proposals send to or by the male or female members of this site.But no point harping it anyfurther Nitin has already cleared his mind.

nirajsihag
April 1st, 2006, 07:14 PM
Manjeet

Nitin

Very Right Nitin Bhai

These guys shouldn't be spared

ahalawat
April 14th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Hi All,
I agree with the idea that this is not a dating site, such proposals should not be made here. This place should be used primarily as a platform to impart knowledge and awareness which may be helpful in the upliftment of our community.

sunitahooda
April 26th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Does it apply on mobile calls also???? Has an action been taken on my complaint when a member called on my mobile whereas i hadn't given him my mobile number. I know its very silly to raise this point as that person is not mature enough to understand the meaning of a word called IGNORE and its not Jatland's responsibilty to stop him but why was he so desperate to call me without a solid reason?

jagmohan
April 26th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Dear Sunita,

What can a member or moderator do if someone called you up on your mobile? These are personal matters. However, if you feel offended by the call, please reveal his name. Make it public.

Some people are so 'besharam' that they don't understand the meaning of ignore. And should he call you up again, report the matter to the local police. Haryana Police apne aap samjha degi. Do Char dande te mein aade Bambai main baitha bhi marvaa dyoonga. Itni te ib bii chaale se.

Regards,

JS Malik

sunitahooda
April 26th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Respected Jagmohan Sir....if an action can be taken on a PM sent to ladies on jatland then an action should be taken if a Jatland member calls a jatland lady member. His ame is Mr.Subhash Dhayal...he called me on 06.04.2006 on my mobile to ask- Ye killki gang mere pichey kyun pada rehta hai? Who gave him my number? could have got Mr.Rupendra's number easily...he could send them PM....why did he pick me to give a call? I had written a detailed e-mail to all of the moderators and sorry to see that person still takes panga with me. Getting banned is very insuting otherwise i could give him good replies. I dont know if my e-mail didn't reach you or another moderator just deleted it before all could read it. and its not personal matter as i dont know him PERSONALLY and still dont kow him.

regards,

Sunita
Dear Sunita,

What can a member or moderator do if someone called you up on your mobile? These are personal matters. However, if you feel offended by the call, please reveal his name. Make it public.

Some people are so 'besharam' that they don't understand the meaning of ignore. And should he call you up again, report the matter to the local police. Haryana Police apne aap samjha degi. Do Char dande te mein aade Bambai main baitha bhi marvaa dyoonga. Itni te ib bii chaale se.

Regards,

JS Malik

jagmohan
April 26th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Dear Sunita,

I have sent the concerned member a private e mail. Hopefully, and if he a man enough, he should offer an apology to you. It could also be that he had a genuine doubt and felt more comfortable in clarifying by speaking to you. Give him the benefit of doubt. Being a girl you have more qualities than most of us males and 'forgiving' is one of them. Be magnanimous & large hearted.

Such incidents should not discourage a stong willed girl like you from seeking your goals and contributing positively towards the community. I request you to let the matter rest at that.

Thanks,

JS Malik

sunitahooda
April 26th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Sir,Its very kind of you to send him an e-mail. I hope he'll understand what we are discussing here and mind his own business. Thank you for showing your concern otherwise i was thinking that noone paid any heed to my complaints. I am obliged and i wont drag this matter any further now.
Dear Sunita,

I have sent the concerned member a private e mail. Hopefully, and if he a man enough, he should offer an apology to you. It could also be that he had a genuine doubt and felt more comfortable in clarifying by speaking to you. Give him the benefit of doubt. Being a girl you have more qualities than most of us males and 'forgiving' is one of them. Be magnanimous & large hearted.

Such incidents should not discourage a stong willed girl like you from seeking your goals and contributing positively towards the community. I request you to let the matter rest at that.

Thanks,

JS Malik

mahalwars
April 30th, 2006, 11:44 AM
good move. To keep our image as civiliged caste no compromise on loose things

mahalwars
April 30th, 2006, 11:46 AM
:mad:
good move. To keep our image as civiliged caste no compromise on loose thingsOur boys should learn to behave .

dolly2003
June 26th, 2006, 01:05 AM
Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned. :)well good step.nitin...its really nice that our moderaters n editors are strict abt all these rubbish things......i appreciate this....

dhayal
June 26th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Respected Jagmohan Sir....if an action can be taken on a PM sent to ladies on jatland then an action should be taken if a Jatland member calls a jatland lady member. His ame is Mr.Subhash Dhayal...he called me on 06.04.2006 on my mobile to ask- Ye killki gang mere pichey kyun pada rehta hai? Who gave him my number? could have got Mr.Rupendra's number easily...he could send them PM....why did he pick me to give a call? I had written a detailed e-mail to all of the moderators and sorry to see that person still takes panga with me. Getting banned is very insuting otherwise i could give him good replies. I dont know if my e-mail didn't reach you or another moderator just deleted it before all could read it. and its not personal matter as i dont know him PERSONALLY and still dont kow him.

regards,
Sunita

yeh bilkul jhoot hai hume badnam kar rahi hai yeh, lekin phir bhi hum sunita ji ki ezat kartein kyo ki hume sanskar achhe mile hai, ish prakar ki baatein karne wala sanskarhin hota , aur sanskarhin log ishi prakar public place pe shor machate hai

" hum toh nari ko humesha MA aur Devi kahte aaye hai", lekin ish prakar ki baatein nari ki garima ko kam kar rahi hai , yeh smaj ke liye subh sanket nai hai , bade dukh ki baat hai.

speedcrazy
June 26th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Mr.Dhayal....you woke-up exactly after 2 months of this post???? Aap ney itni bhawnatmak baatein karke meri aankhon me aansoo laa diye hain....please keep your emotions in your HEART m emotionally very weak to bear this....thanks
yeh bilkul jhoot hai hume badnam kar rahi hai yeh, lekin phir bhi hum sunita ji ki ezat kartein kyo ki hume sanskar achhe mile hai, ish prakar ki baatein karne wala sanskarhin hota , aur sanskarhin log ishi prakar public place pe shor machate hai

" hum toh nari ko humesha MA aur Devi kahte aaye hai", lekin ish prakar ki baatein nari ki garima ko kam kar rahi hai , yeh smaj ke liye subh sanket nai hai , bade dukh ki baat hai.

shobhitdeshwal
June 26th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Gauri....
Yor're a kid for Jatland's forum still... And may be are ignorant of what has been going on...... And are early in judgements!!!
Moreover.. It was not you whom Subhash wanted to tell something....... Someone who is acting in an immature manner needs to learn.... And people supporting her on the basis that she is a girl.. need to know this... That..... It takes just few words and few minutes to write such things.... but it takes a lifetime for the person pointed out to get himself upright!!!!!!
Such naive things.... as making a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does that make a difference??????????? And if it does.. let the person concern handle it on her own...... what would a jatland moderator or an editor help her in???????? If tomorrow.. someone goes and knocks her door.. will she come to jatland and ask for remedies???????
This was not in spirit of brotherhood.... and was just a point to make someone fall from dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry.. if you.. without knowing the whole thing get into the hassle!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

Mr.Dhayal....you woke-up exactly after 2 months of this post???? Aap ney itni bhawnatmak baatein karke meri aankhon me aansoo laa diye hain....please keep your emotions in your HEART m emotionally very weak to bear this....thanks
You

speedcrazy
June 26th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Well.....Mr.Shobhit im not judging anyone here but looks like you are also too naive urself? I just said that Mr.Dhayal somehow sounds doubtful as he didn't justified himself 2 months back? And by the way why ppl talk in riddles here? and why do ppl like you support Mr.Dhyal and another set of People support Ms.Sunita Hooda? Sorry but she sounds realistic in her approach ....in anycase when a senior person requested Ms.Sunita Hooda to stop the matter and she stopped....Mr.Dhayal dug it out....i hope this shows ENOUGH OF SANSKAARS....sorry not in offence to you or Mr.Dhayal....a true person doesn't need to give any clarifications and that too after 2 months?
Gauri....
Yor're a kid for Jatland's forum still... And may be are ignorant of what has been going on...... And are early in judgements!!!
Moreover.. It was not you whom Subhash wanted to tell something....... Someone who is acting in an immature manner needs to learn.... And people supporting her on the basis that she is a girl.. need to know this... That..... It takes just few words and few minutes to write such things.... but it takes a lifetime for the person pointed out to get himself upright!!!!!!
Such naive things.... as making a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does that make a difference??????????? And if it does.. let the person concern handle it on her own...... what would a jatland moderator or an editor help her in???????? If tomorrow.. someone goes and knocks her door.. will she come to jatland and ask for remedies???????
This was not in spirit of brotherhood.... and was just a point to make someone fall from dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry.. if you.. without knowing the whole thing get into the hassle!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

You

dhayal
June 26th, 2006, 06:26 PM
yash tum booll nai sakte toh soone ki adat dallo aur ish parakar tumne mera number public place pe likha yeh tumare heeth mein nai hoga
yaad rahe yeh mein samja raha hoon

aur satye se door bhagoge toh satye aap ka pichha kabhi nai choodega

dhayal
June 26th, 2006, 06:50 PM

kas yeh bhai apni ish bahan ke aansoo puchh pata

rakeshsehrawat
June 26th, 2006, 08:54 PM
THIS IS A HUMBL REQUEST THAT PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD THIS IS GETTING WORSE AND PERSONAL

SHAME ON EVERYONES PART :mad:
AUR YAHAN JAT NAAM KI KOI CHEEZ NAZAR NAHI AA RAHI
SHARAM TO SABKI MAR LI HAI FER KEHTE HAIN KI LARKIYAN APNI PIC LAGAO ARE BESHARMO AADE YE PANNE BHANDTE HOYE SHARAM NAHI AATI THARE GHAR MEIN CHORI NAHI HAIN KE AR YO UDE HOWE TO KE HOGA:mad: :mad: :mad:
MODERATORS AAPKA KAAM RULES BANANA HAI US PAR KOI COMMENT KAISE DE SAKTA HAI :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

satyeshwar
June 27th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Guys, we would rather not intervene in this matter but we would also not hesitate in taking action against guilty parties. Next person who tries to start a fire on this thread gets banned!
-Satyeshwar

downtoearth
June 27th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Guys, we would rather not intervene in this matter but we would also not hesitate in taking action against guilty parties. Next person who tries to start a fire on this thread gets banned!
-Satyeshwarib bool key dikhaaooo koisa ??:p ;) :D ;) :D :p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good bhai sattey sarpanch,,,,,,,,,, in bander ka yu ey illaz sey ek..............:p :D

rameshlakra
June 27th, 2006, 11:31 AM
-Satyeshwar

aur satye se door bhagoge toh satye aap ka pichha kabhi nai choodega

Bhai satyeswar ye Satye aap hee ho kya, above mentioned sentence mein.......
Satye se door nahi bhag saktey.....wagera wagera

yashbeniwal
June 27th, 2006, 12:15 PM
This is good step bagh..........

I only want to say one thing.........

Agar hum apni bahan, beiteyon ki izzat aur raksha nahi kar sakhte toh humhe apne aap ko JAT kahalwane ka koi HAQH nahin hai...

-Satyeshwar

sidchhikara
October 19th, 2006, 03:52 AM
I think those guys who keep harassing these women need to grow up - quit playing your silly pranks. The women also need to be a little less uptight. I think its just a lot of drama. Nobody died here as far as I know.

chhillar
October 20th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Koi kisse te ghaat na se haade!!!

Ek doosare ke mangar laan ke chakkar mein sein ghanakhre to, arr jab mangar na laagte to public ne mobilize karro bhai...baat na bane te simpathy lyo pher sab ki...my suggestion? apni ladai side pe lado...jatland should be supposed to build constructive discussions na ke 'khaap panchayatian ka khhaada'

trueblueindian
November 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
am really surprised to know ppl are using this platform for such useless n foolish activities. right call taken admins

dreamer
May 31st, 2007, 06:11 PM
Enough is enough bhaion aar bahano ... taala la do bhai iskai eeb tai ...

pgrewal
August 28th, 2007, 04:49 PM
I think enough is enough
this thread was started to inform the JATLANDERS about such stuff. Now time to lock this thread.
thankx

sunitahooda
January 23rd, 2009, 09:50 AM
This thread is reopened to discuss all kind of harrassment going on towards women. Moderators, i want to know if we have a policy to protect women from any kind of sexual harrassment? As Bhavna Singh mentioned in another thread a member Navdeep Chahar was not only irritatin/harrassing her he abused her and he is still ACTIVE? Can we know what is the criteria to BAN such a member permanently? As Bhavna said she informed Maniisha Singh and she didnt ban him, i'm sure had it been Bharti , that member would have been permanently ban. Can you please BAN such members? Or we have to work hard and make hell lot of hue n cry and start a new thread to catch attention with 100-200 replies?

sachinb
January 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Mhaari kitte jarurat pade to bata diyo aap

This thread is reopened to discuss all kind of harrassment going on towards women. Moderators, i want to know if we have a policy to protect women from any kind of sexual harrassment? As Bhavna Singh mentioned in another thread a member Navdeep Chahar was not only irritatin/harrassing her he abused her and he is still ACTIVE? Can we know what is the criteria to BAN such a member permanently? As Bhavna said she informed Maniisha Singh and she didnt ban him, i'm sure had it been Bharti , that member would have been permanently ban. Can you please BAN such members? Or we have to work hard and make hell lot of hue n cry and start a new thread to catch attention with 100-200 replies?

jitendershooda
January 23rd, 2009, 10:28 AM

You are right Sunita such kind of acts should not be tolerated and enough punishment should be there in terms of Ban. I feel mods sometimes take safer side to avoid any hussle later on. We have seen in past that mods are often strangled here on such actions :). So members please provide space to mods so that they can bravely take action for anything wrong here.

satyeshwar
January 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
Folks,
If you have a thorn in your feet, you can either make a big hoopla about it, tell everyone around you that you have a problem so that they feel sorry for you, or you can just take the thorn out or ask someone to take it out for you.
If someone harasses you, and we don't want to limit this to just sexual harassment, please raise the issue to a moderator. Sometimes, they are busy and cannot get to the matter immediately. There is a contact-us link at the main page of Jatland. Please use that to contact all the admins of the site. We revel in the fact that we clear up all our mail in less than 1 day (usually a matter of hours). We take all kinds of harassment seriously and we will take action that is proportionate to the crime comitted! However, please provide us with adequate proof as without it our hands are tied.
Lastly, please refrain from taking any personal anguish out against a moderator by making a scene here!
-Satyeshwar