PDA

View Full Version : How is GJU Hisar??

mandhan
August 18th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Friends i need information about GJU hisar. How is this university for MCA. I got admission in this university.
reply if someone knows about it.

ajaysinghbamel
August 18th, 2005, 06:23 PM
University is good. but yaar chasme me bahut endi dekha hai.

sktomer777
August 19th, 2005, 09:39 AM
University is okay but u need to struggle by urself for job. I dont think there is good campus placement there...anyway this is true for most of MCA inst. in haryana. This one is definetely better than many others...

rameshdhull
August 25th, 2005, 04:52 PM
bhai jitu gju is very good university. neet karke apni padhai me juta raho

sanyadabass
August 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Friends i need information about GJU hisar. How is this university for MCA. I got admission in this university.
hi man
me sanya
i did mba from gju. the stuff is great, also the lect r great and coperative.
placement is also great.
what else u need 2know.

sunilsheoran
August 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM

Hi all,

Dear mandhan I have done my MSc and M.Tech (Computer SC & Engg.) from there. University repo is good. I passed out from there in 2003. Upto my time the computer Department staff was not good and there was no campus placement there in Computer department.

I don't know if the things get change during 1 1/2 years.

Regards,
Sunil

suniljakhar
August 28th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Mr Jitender,

It doesn't make any difference whether you are studying in University Dept or any Pvt. aided Institute unless there is "Campus Interview".

And in any of the University in Haryana, except for a few in K.U., there is campus interview, and if it's there, then it's not more than 4-5 candidates.

I have myself done M.C.A. from D.A.V. Institute of Mgmt, Faridabad, MDU Rohtak. When I was through MCA in 2003, I was looking for companies which could provide me training, but nobody was there for me and it was a bad experience.

By d way, that was a recession period, now the market is quite responsive, So right now just concentrate on your studies, no Institute or Uni is bad or good, it's the students who make it proud or guilty. So during second yr, start working on some projects by self interest and make sure when you through your 5th semester, you have hands on experiences on atleast 2 projects .

Besides be an active member of placement cell in your Univ, you make some group of 5-6 people( both boys n gals) and start visiting companies and invite them for campus interview to happen in your dept. Coordinate with the placement officer and push him/her to make efforts because these people have their jobs secure and are govt. employees, so they don't make efforts unless you kick them on their a**

Besides be in touch on this site or you can directly contact me anytime.

Good wishes,

maneetkumar
August 28th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Dear,
I M also doing my M>C>A> from gju,but distance education and the responce is very poor.results declaired very late and also marking is very poor.

maneet

mandhan
August 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
thanks ajay, suresh, sanya, Ramesh dhull, sunil, manjeet for your response.

I agree with you sunil jakhar. MCA student must have two or three projects at hand at the end of fifth semester with solid understanding of the subject... thanks for giving time
byebye

mca_malik
August 31st, 2005, 04:18 PM
thanks ajay, suresh, sanya, Ramesh dhull, sunil, manjeet for your response.

I agree with you sunil jakhar. MCA student must have two or three projects at hand at the end of fifth semester with solid understanding of the subject... thanks for giving time
byebye
hello jitender,
i m also pursuing mca from gju right now.this is my last yr.so try to interact with ur seniors and superseniors to know abt deptt. and gju.they can tell u the most app. situation in every aspect.
best of luck,
enjoy the life