PDA

View Full Version : Prof. Birbal Singh truly leads the Jat students

bharatrattan
August 20th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Dear folks,

I apologize writing a late response to the thread Prof. Birbal Singh started about the remarkable way in which Arya Ji came forward to help me.
Last year when I came thru this website, the general reaction it could evoke was that of a “casual” affair. Anmol, my elder brother told me to write to Prof Singh, who was painstakingly helping Jat students.
After some initial less successful correspondences with US citizens, I hesitantly wrote to Prof. Singh. I did not rate my credentials very high, because Jats have always made their occasional entry at AIIMS in one or the alternative batches.
Prof Singh started participating in the process of applying to US universities. He was prompt to the extent that whenever I mailed him, after an hour the response was there in my mailbox!!
He motivated me for higher studies in US. He emphasized categorically, for honest and hardworking people, it would always be a fair deal. These were rare words. His inputs in selecting the US universities, writing and editing the SOP, were most invaluable. No one else even in my professional and personal circle was so caring.

The finishing touch he has provided along with Arya Ji, in formulating a successful outcome to my plans is really stunning in many ways.

About Jatland.com-

The fascinating conspiracy of ‘Big Brothers’, who edited the content of this website, captured my naïve imagination initially. I always used to read about some missing people, about some members banished, about some ‘hot’ content edited. I never explored if those were veritable claims.
With my limited participation, I myself don’t find this forum a place to fight ideological crusades. Neither is it feasible nor desired in most instances. As a portal it works best by cordial exchange of information among like minded people.
(The only problem I faced was to locate members in Health industry. I had to put –Dr- Prefix before an already ‘bulky’ name to make it easier for others search, in case they need any help. It would be great if indexing based of profession/occupation could be introduced at Jatland.com
I sincerely thank the creator of this website, Nitin and Monika Dahiya, for providing a means of interaction for the rarefied Jat strata.

Arya Ji has always kept a low profile about his contribution, which remains the most crucial thing in the end. As a beneficiary, for the time being, I would not elaborate more about his altruistic inclination.

I and my family are grateful to all these wonderful people, who have left us with a reason to celebrate.
Regards,
Bharat

singhkapoor
August 20th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Bharat

I couldn’t have agreed more with you.

Dr. Birbal Singh is doing a wonderful job of guiding young jat men and women not only in negotiating the cumbersome process of college admissions in the United States and Canada but also in making right/appropriate career choices.

I am sure each one of the students guided by Dr. Singh will help five others in return and soon we will have a well established network.

Three cheers and hearty thanks to Dr. Birbal and all those who are contributing positively towards development of the jat community.

Best Wishes

anujkadyan
August 20th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Its really inspiring and impressive to see the way some of our elders are leading from the front in helping their community members.

Dr Birbal Sing has been of tremendous help and has provided invaluable guidance to so many of us. Thanks to him for sucha great effort.
Regards,
Anuj Kadyan

mukendrasingh
August 21st, 2005, 03:46 AM
Hi Folks,

Everybody on this website knows about Dr. Birbal Singh (One man Army), helping Jat students to achieve big targets.

If u guys are agree with us than we vl announce any prestgious award for Dr. Birbal Singh for his extra ordinary job to guide students in right direction. I mean any specific name realting to JAT community.

We are waiting for suggestions regarding specific name for Dr. Birbal Singh.

Employees of HP and AirBus
Bristol, UK