PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Valley Jat Greats

ishwarlamba
July 28th, 2003, 08:49 AM
Friends,
As u know I had been to CA, USA with family for my daughter Ruchi's marriage.
After the marriage, we visited Las Vagas, Grand Caniyon and then Bay Area/San Francisco. We stayed with Mr Raj Singh (Rajvir), met Mr Raj Sirohi and talked on phone to Mr Pradeep Sindhu. Made Raj Singh and Raj Sirohi members of JatLand and Pradeep will also become soon.
Let me give some introduction to this Silicon Valley Jat Trinity.
1. Raj Singh: An article already published on him in jatland. Read a book titled "Silicon Valley Greats", Raj Singh was among the list. Also read a paper cutting from Amar Ujjala newspaper, UP with title "Arab Pattiyo aur Kharab Pattiyo ko mu tod javab dene wala Raj Singh".

2. Raj Sirohi: Raj is president of HCL America. Now he is member of jatland. I am waiting for his details to post on jatland.

3. Pradeep Sindhu: Pradeep started the company "Juniper" and is its CTO. From father's side, the family is from Hissar and Mother is from family of famous Ch Chhotu Ram.
Also after getting his details, will post on Jatland.

Also met Mr Sudhir Singh (from Barout)in bay area.
Sorry could not meet jats in LA because of tight schedule.

Ishwar

Regards

uday
July 28th, 2003, 11:01 AM
first of all Congrats Lamba Uncle for your daughter marriage...

It's nice you bring such people to site.... Now ques. is how active member they would be ...

Good job !!!
Regards

ishwarlamba
August 6th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Dear Uday Beta,
I am doing only my job that is to introduce to jatland.
It is somebody's job to be active.
Thanks
Ishwar Lamba
---------------------------------------
first of all Congrats Lamba Uncle for your daughter marriage...

It's nice you bring such people to site.... Now ques. is how active member they would be ...

Good job !!!
Regards[/quote]