PDA

View Full Version : Virender Tavathia in NYT article

vivek
August 24th, 2005, 04:28 AM
On Marriage...the slide show is interesting

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/23/national/23india.html?ex=1282449600&en=892fb38dacd41c7d&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

lucky
August 24th, 2005, 06:29 AM
On Marriage...the slide show is interesting

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/23/national/23india.html?ex=1282449600&en=892fb38dacd41c7d&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss
cool, intrsesting i liked it. :D

raj2rif
August 24th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Thanks Vivek Ji and Shagun Ji,

We had a very moderate ceremony. I was honored by NY Times to cover the wedding. It was a pleasure to have some of the community members in NJ during the wedding. Due to the limited space and finances available, I could not invite every one from the community on this occassion. My apologies to those whom I could not invite in spite of my sincere desire to do so.

poonam
August 24th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Congratulations Col. Uncle!

The whole picture looked so serene..

spdeshwal
August 24th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Bahut bahut badhai ho Colonel Tavathia Sahab!
That slide is so beautifull, i m sure u will treasure that for rest of your life.
I wish the newly weded bhatiji and her husband all the happiness and success in thier lives! May God bless them!
Thanks a lot vivek for the information!

Koi baat nahi col sahab mithai ki udhar sahi. Kabhi NY aana hua to jarur khaynege.

hamendra
August 24th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks Vivek for the info.

mukeshkumar007
August 24th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Bhut Bhut badahi ho Uncleji.. We wish them all the happiness in their life.. Thanks vivek for sharing this news with us. Slides are really good!!

Yes uncleji mithai ki udhar hai :)

jagmohan
August 24th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks Vivek.

And many good wishes for the newly married couple. May GOD almighty fulfill all their dreams in future. My best wishes to the Tavathia family as well.

radhikachhillar
August 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM
it's real cuty.wish them luck. jats doinwll.

rkumar
August 24th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Nice to see Tavathia Sahab in civil dress. Many hearty congratulations to the newly wed couple and many thanks to Vivek for the link.

Rajendra

sjakhars
August 24th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Its very nice to see an indian wedding ceremony in US.
May god bless the new couple with all the happiness.
Col.Thawatia looks cool in traditional dress.

Thanks Vivek for sharing the cool info.

stokas
August 24th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Bhagwan kare, hamari chhoti behan Anamika sadaa sukhi rahe.

Dono ko shubhashirwaad.

By the way, Col. saahab, you look so different then your current photo at J'land?

raj2rif
August 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your good wishes, love and affection. It means a lot to me and my family.

Tokas Ji, my picture in Uniform is of 1998 the day I took premature retirement and that is why I look different in Civil Cloths. The age is catching up I guess. Actually, I tried to post the current picture but could not do so. Any way the uniform picture does remind me about my job that I loved most in my life.

Once again I thank all of you for your good wishes to us.

lucky
August 25th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks Vivek Ji and Shagun Ji,

We had a very moderate ceremony. I was honored by NY Times to cover the wedding. It was a pleasure to have some of the community members in NJ during the wedding. Due to the limited space and finances available, I could not invite every one from the community on this occassion. My apologies to those whom I could not invite in spite of my sincere desire to do so.
hats off to it. beautiful. no words to discribe it. :D

vivek
August 25th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your good wishes, love and affection. It means a lot to me and my family.

Tokas Ji, my picture in Uniform is of 1998 the day I took premature retirement and that is why I look different in Civil Cloths. The age is catching up I guess. Actually, I tried to post the current picture but could not do so. Any way the uniform picture does remind me about my job that I loved most in my life.

Once again I thank all of you for your good wishes to us.

You still look good Virenderji. Btw my maternal gotra is also tevathia

scsheorayan
August 25th, 2005, 08:00 AM
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO TAVATIA FAMILY AND BLESSINGS TO NEWLY WED COUPLE COMES FROM DOWN UNDER.
Shubha Chand and Rest of Sheorayan family. :)

raj2rif
August 25th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Dear Subhchand Ji, Vivek Ji, Shagun Ji,

Thank you very much for your good wishes and compliments.

suniljakhar
August 27th, 2005, 07:30 AM
My best wishes to the newly weded couple and bahut bahut badhayan to Virendra Uncle's family.

By d ways, aapnae nahi bulaya koe gal nahi,,,,laekin hamari sweets to kam sae kam banti haen...

so catch you soon Uncle ji !!!!!!!!!1

cooljat
August 27th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Heartiest congratulations to Col. Uncle & all the very best for the newly wed couple!
with warm regards n best wishes,

Jitendra & family,
Jaipur :)

raj2rif
August 27th, 2005, 08:55 PM
My best wishes to the newly weded couple and bahut bahut badhayan to Virendra Uncle's family.

By d ways, aapnae nahi bulaya koe gal nahi,,,,laekin hamari sweets to kam sae kam banti haen...

so catch you soon Uncle ji !!!!!!!!!1

You are most welcome Sunil.

raj2rif
August 27th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Heartiest congratulations to Col. Uncle & all the very best for the newly wed couple!
with warm regards n best wishes,

Jitendra & family,
Jaipur :)

Thanks a lot Mr. Jitendra

ravichaud
August 28th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Congratulations Uncle!
Ravi

raj2rif
August 28th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Congratulations Uncle!
Ravi