PDA

View Full Version : Thank You,Mr.baljit Singh

reematomar
August 30th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Dear friends ,

Today I would like to share with you all what Mr.Baljit Singh (USA) has done for me in a short span of time...My sister met him on this site one and a half year back and introduced me to him...

It was such a delight meeting him as he's a man full of dreams and ambitions.From the very first meeting he emphasised on the importance of hard work and encouraged me to study abroad.....Initially I was a bit reluctant to carry the matter forward as it always seemed to be as a very far dream but he kept motivating me and never let me give up...

He's helped me at every stage of my struggle...from getting my passport made to applying in the various universities and guiding me with the right course to be done and everything under the sun......I would just tell him a problem and the solution was there in his next mail which would be impromptu....

He showed me the dream and also helped me fulfil it...Its difficult to find such people who are so encouraging and who work hard on you to make you a successful person in life...

When I met him a year back in Delhi he had told me that its his dream to bring 2 jat students abroad every year and he'll make sure I am one of them this year...I feel so proud to announce today that Mr.Baljit Singh is working so hard on this resolution.

With people like him around I can be sure that it won't be long when we'll have a lot of students moving out and really doing well....

Today I am doing my Masters of Business in Professional Accounting from Victoria University,Australia and I give the credit of my being here to Mr.Singh completely.Without his help,support , guidance and motivation I would not have reached here.

He's given me a motto for my life ------

"Walk with all those who are walking rather than standing aside to watch the procession passing by....."

I wish him and his family all the very best for the future .

With Regards,

Reema Tomar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rajeshrathee
August 30th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Nice gesture by Mr. singh
the same is highly applauded

singhroha
August 31st, 2005, 01:40 PM
good thing mr.singh,

keep it up

haritta
August 31st, 2005, 04:45 PM
thanks Reema, Rajesh and Surendar I believe in action and not just talks.

baljit

sandeepphogat
September 3rd, 2005, 08:51 AM
hi all
its nice that one of our jatland member do this type of efforts to help the jats so we should be inspired by him.
May God give him success in his action.

dahiyarules
September 3rd, 2005, 09:19 AM
I would like to repeat everything that Reema siad.

A few days ago, I started a thread to requst for an internship. Mr. Baljit Singh responded with a storng message of motivation, hope and support.

Even though the project is intis earlier stages, but now I know that with the assistance of motivated individuals like Mr. Singh, we can establish a strong network to help each other.

For ow I just wish to be in position to carry on his good work.

Thanks again. Sumit.

spdeshwal
September 3rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
Jyot se jyot jagate chalo!
Prem ki Ganga Bahate chalo!
Community ko aage badate chalo!

devdahiya
January 11th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Jyot se jyot jagate chalo!
Prem ki Ganga Bahate chalo!
Community ko aage badate chalo!

Let us emulate people like Mr Baljit Singh. I met him in person and he is a great human being for sure. Well said deshwal ji.

cooljat
January 11th, 2006, 10:55 AM
salutations to u Baljit uncle (oops! bhaisaab)
ur a beautiful soul with a generous heart!
We all proud of u.
keep up the noble work,
again kudos to u :)

rock on
Jit

mukeshkumar007
January 11th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Let us emulate people like Mr Baljit Singh. .

right dev sir,

hamendra
January 11th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Blajeet Jee,

Mere pass shabad nahee hai khushee jahir karne ko.

sjakhars
January 11th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Great job is being done by Mr.Baljit.
Cordially aaplauded.

anilsangwan
January 11th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Kudos!! Examplary work for community!

devdahiya
January 13th, 2006, 10:50 PM
He is a silent mover. A little shy too.....i suppose.