PDA

View Full Version : Navin Gulia awarded 'Indian People of the Year' (title edited by mod)

navingulia
August 30th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I have been away for a long time and today i want to share a good news with you all.
The Limca Book and Coke have chosen me in their 'Indian People of the Year' award along with Delhi CM Sheila Dixit, Rajyavardhan Rathore, Dr Naresh Trehan.
I feel so proud to share this news with you all.

mukeshkumar007
August 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Hearties Congratulation Sir. It is really a matter of pride to all of us.

suneet_rana
August 30th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"AAG BUJHANE HAWA CHALE, AUR USE BHADKAAY. JAAT MARA TAB JAANIYE JAB TERAHVI HO JAAY "

hi Sir,

first of all Congratulations. I like that quote very much. if u hav more pls mail them.

rkumar
August 30th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I have been away for a long time and today i want to share a good news with you all.
The Limca Book and Coke have chosen me in their 'Indian People of the Year' award along with Delhi CM Sheila Dixit, Rajyavardhan Rathore, Dr Naresh Trehan.

Congratulations Navin.

Rajendra

sandeepbalyan
August 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Congrats Man .....
GOD BLESS

Regards
Sandeep baliyan

dahiyasaab
August 30th, 2005, 04:53 PM
congrats !
but for what u hv been choosen Indian of the year. I mean to say what u hv done ! pls. share ur achievement with us !

hamendra
August 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Jaton ka naam roshan kiya, Navin Bhai Dil ne sakoon milya...

Good keep it up.

But Mere Bhai, Most of the JAT Bhai not have much idea about you.

Please write in detail about youself.

sanjay22dahiya
August 30th, 2005, 05:46 PM
buhut bahut mubarak bhai,keep it up....

We all are eager to know about you & your acheivements.

sanjay dahiya

navingulia
August 30th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Dear and respected all
I have been away from Jatland for long.
11 years ago I was injured in the army in a competition and i got severly injured paralysing my whole body and medical science declared me permanently 100% disabled. In a wheelchair I did my pg in computer mgt from symbiosis and there after started teaching computers and also followed adventure sports. I designed my own controls to drive and fly.
Last september i made a limca world record by being the first and only person to drive non-stop from delhi to Marsimikla 18,632feet, the highest motorable pass in the world in 55 hrs without sleep or break.
you can know more about me if you visit my site
http://geocities.com/navingulia
regards to all
Navin Gulia

brad
August 30th, 2005, 07:21 PM
All new members pls search for Navins old posts, u will find out all u need to know and also the abt old days at jatland.

vinodks
August 30th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Arre Navin bhai... thats awesome man...congrats!!! tussi great ho ji.... keep it up!! Everest pe kab ja rahe ho?:-)...

vinod

poonam
August 30th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Remarkable!!

Congratulations!!

P.S. eed ka chaand Navin...where did you disappear.. kahin shaadi kaa asar to nahi..LOL.. ;) :)

priti
August 30th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Hi Navin

I dont know you and have never heard about you before.

Visited your website, and am amazed by your strength.

I would like to meet you (if thats ok with you), the next time am in delhi.

Best wishes
Priti

sandeep.dahiya
August 30th, 2005, 10:52 PM
congratulation naveen bhai for another milestone in your life.

keep it up....

we all proud of you.

dolly
August 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
HI Navin,

Just last week i read about bikers exepedition for Marsimikla and two more passes in hindustan times and did a search in google for Marsimikla pass...and it gave me two links from jatland about you achivements. I was so amazed to see that its a name from jatalnd that is one n only one name related to the heights of this pass and so proud of that...I browed your site too.
Then noticed that you are actually out of touch since a ling time. Today I saw your messages and felt so nice about your award and achivement.

Congratulations to you.

I'm really impressed by your deeds ..its hard to come across with such kind of people who believes in doing and not just in saying...Keep it up.
Kudos to u sir...

raj2rif
August 31st, 2005, 01:07 AM
Congratulations Navin

dangi
August 31st, 2005, 02:09 AM
Really feel proud to read about your achivements.

punia
August 31st, 2005, 02:27 AM
:) Congratulations dear Navin, a great job. Keep it up

spdeshwal
August 31st, 2005, 03:47 AM
My heartiest congratulation Navin!

It was some times last month that I was reading another courageous story about a young jat girl from Hisar and thought about you. This girl has also done exceedingly well academically under similar cicumstances.

Keep it up!

navingulia
August 31st, 2005, 07:36 AM
thanks every one.
Yes parul, the other expeditions to Marsimik La have not succeeded. i met the 4 bikers recently (great guys they are) and they couldnt believe i did marsimik la, i showed them the video.
Thanks Tevathia sir
thanks Sandeep bhaai and others
Priti jee, I might be getting the award but i am not a celebrity, you can meet me whenever you want.

devdahiya
August 31st, 2005, 08:08 AM
You deserve much more dear. Let people learn from your guts and determination.I wish you Happiness and many more laurals. God speed!

positivelook
August 31st, 2005, 09:28 AM
Bhai badhiya hai jaatan nai award milgya. Keep this spirit going.

Congrtas
A man who beleives in himself and not circumstances is the real winner.
Swami Vivekanand

We got a example on this site for this quote.

Abhimanyu phougat

rameshlakra
August 31st, 2005, 04:24 PM
To know more about Navin please read an article written by undersigned long time back. click on the link below:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4714&highlight

dear Navin,

Congratualtion,many more to come.shall call u soon.

regards

gaganjat
August 31st, 2005, 04:35 PM
Navin , great news. congrats.

priti
August 31st, 2005, 04:41 PM
Great! think your details are on the website...Looking forward to meeting you in winter.

mean time...kadam kadam badaye ja, khushi ke geet gayeja...

thanks every one.
Yes parul, the other expeditions to Marsimik La have not succeeded. i met the 4 bikers recently (great guys they are) and they couldnt believe i did marsimik la, i showed them the video.
Thanks Tevathia sir
thanks Sandeep bhaai and others
Priti jee, I might be getting the award but i am not a celebrity, you can meet me whenever you want.

gaurav_malik
August 31st, 2005, 04:50 PM
this is terific,magnificent,amazing
stuff bhai.All i can say is i am proud
of u

haritta
August 31st, 2005, 04:51 PM
Congrats Navin only a determined jat can do this. would love to meet you if you are available in delhi as i do have tentative plans to be in india sometime this year.

jitender_singh
August 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM
Congrats Navin,

we all are feeling proud because of you....

Cheers
Jitender
:)

singhroha
August 31st, 2005, 05:51 PM
congrats Navin!

vinaydeswal
August 31st, 2005, 06:04 PM
Bhai Naveen Gulia,

Great to know and congratulations i read ur threads before also.....Keep it up.
good Luck :)

navingulia
August 31st, 2005, 06:06 PM
navin gulia
213, sec-14, ggn
0124-5085922

yajuvender
August 31st, 2005, 07:01 PM
Congratulations Naveen !!!

The award will go a long way to appreciate your efforts, however, it will fall short to recognise your positive attitude, determination and belief, you have in yourself.

I remember one line of poem, I learned during school days,

'dusro ke jay se pahle khud ki jaye karen'

Keep rocking !!

best wishes

sjakhars
August 31st, 2005, 07:39 PM
Congrats Mr.Naveen.
You have enlightened the name of whole community.
Best wishes.

shefu
August 31st, 2005, 08:02 PM
Fantastic Navin

you do us proud and prove true the tremendous Jat spirit and will

as priti said..would be great for us all to be able to meet you sometime

Rajendra Ji...koi baithak fix karein?!!

Shefu

rkumar
August 31st, 2005, 08:28 PM
Fantastic Navin

you do us proud and prove true the tremendous Jat spirit and will

as priti said..would be great for us all to be able to meet you sometime

Rajendra Ji...koi baithak fix karein?!!

Shefu

Let us fix any day between 10-21 October 2005. I will be in India during the period..

RK^2

jitendershooda
August 31st, 2005, 08:49 PM
Bahut bhadiya Navin ... Mubarak ho !!!

jtsagi
August 31st, 2005, 08:52 PM
Terrific!!! Keep it up man.

cooljat
August 31st, 2005, 09:59 PM
Two thumbs up & three cheers to u Fauji Bhaisaab,
Great, keep it up!
So how's ur last expedition??
very soon gonna meet u again!
Congrates again!
ram ram!

rock on,
Jit

shwetashokeen
August 31st, 2005, 11:39 PM
Congrats Naveen ji....Apne saare jaaton ka naam aur ooncha kiya hai....
We all are proud of u....

lucky
September 1st, 2005, 12:47 AM
cool congrats for ths. u made us realy proad. :D

sumitsehrawat
September 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM
Dear and respected all
I have been away from Jatland for long.
11 years ago I was injured in the army in a competition and i got severly injured paralysing my whole body and medical science declared me permanently 100% disabled. In a wheelchair I did my pg in computer mgt from symbiosis and there after started teaching computers and also followed adventure sports. I designed my own controls to drive and fly.
Last september i made a limca world record by being the first and only person to drive non-stop from delhi to Marsimikla 18,632feet, the highest motorable pass in the world in 55 hrs without sleep or break.
you can know more about me if you visit my site
http://geocities.com/navingulia
regards to all
Navin Gulia

Hi Navin,

Congratulations!!

It was so nice to know about your achievements. The stupendous strength and courage you've shown is way beyond the word's descriptions.

"Very early in life you realize what you want to be and everything around you conspires to make it work and provides that initial push. You feel energised and take enthusiastic steps forward. Then comes a time when you are tested to the limits and you are about to give up. That is the time when you should bet everything to make your dreams a reality, or else keep repenting all your life."

You know the way to live life. I wish you all the very best for all your future endeavours.

...would like to meet you in person when I am in Delhi next time.

:-)s,
$umit

jagmohan
September 1st, 2005, 05:03 PM
Great going dear Navin. I have no doubt that the fire of doing the undoable would always keep burning inside you and keep inspiring generations to come.

We all are so very proud of you.

CONGRATULATIONS.

navingulia
September 1st, 2005, 07:05 PM
Whenever i have come on Jatland i have always got so much of love, warmth and support that i am overwhelmed. I dont know whether i deserve all the appreciation, after all what i have done is 'Lead a life with passion', something we all do.
I would apologise for not having spent time on Jatland. i was driving around the country (around 10,000 km, 7000 in a single trip) visiting institutions and organisations, delivering talks- that kept me busy.

I, just like all of us, live by a set of beliefs. A set of beliefs I live by, a set of beliefs i can die for. I would like to share with you
1. "You discover life only after you discover fearlessness." - till the time you are scared that you will lose the money, position, status, dear ones, friends......- you cannot discover life. If you take a risk you may win or you may lose but if you play safe you will definitely lose.
2. "Passion is the driving force of life. If you have not discovered the passion you could die for, your life is not worth living."
3. "Human body and mind has infinite ability." Our ability never restricts us, our thoughts do. If we think we can we can, if we think we cannot we cannot.
4. "Difficulties define your destiny." In your life eagerly wait for the difficulties and challenges to come your way so that you can prove yourself. As i say, only lucky people get to face difficulties in life.
5. Life is a miracle of wonder and joy. One should savour every moment of it.
6. Happiness doesnot depend on how much you have. It is a state of mind, you can realise it irrespective of anthing.

These are some of my beliefs i thought i will share. Every one is welcome to agree/disagree.

singhgmc
September 2nd, 2005, 06:24 AM
Navin ....
I salute you boss

Great job ... Will come and meet you some time whenevr I am in India ... If you need anything from me Let me know. It will be a pleasure to be at your service ..

Tke Cre

Gaurav Singh

captmanjeet
September 2nd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Dear naveen
well done and whole jat fraternity is proud of u.
capt manjeet

vijaykumar
September 2nd, 2005, 10:14 AM
Hi Naveen ,

It is really great achievement ......

Vijay Kumar Baliyan

radhikachhillar
September 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
congrats Naveen.

sumitsehrawat
September 2nd, 2005, 02:08 PM
Whenever i have come on Jatland i have always got so much of love, warmth and support that i am overwhelmed. I dont know whether i deserve all the appreciation, after all what i have done is 'Lead a life with passion', something we all do.
I would apologise for not having spent time on Jatland. i was driving around the country (around 10,000 km, 7000 in a single trip) visiting institutions and organisations, delivering talks- that kept me busy.

I, just like all of us, live by a set of beliefs. A set of beliefs I live by, a set of beliefs i can die for. I would like to share with you
1. "You discover life only after you discover fearlessness." - till the time you are scared that you will lose the money, position, status, dear ones, friends......- you cannot discover life. If you take a risk you may win or you may lose but if you play safe you will definitely lose.
2. "Passion is the driving force of life. If you have not discovered the passion you could die for, your life is not worth living."
3. "Human body and mind has infinite ability." Our ability never restricts us, our thoughts do. If we think we can we can, if we think we cannot we cannot.
4. "Difficulties define your destiny." In your life eagerly wait for the difficulties and challenges to come your way so that you can prove yourself. As i say, only lucky people get to face difficulties in life.
6. Happiness doesnot depend on how much you have. It is a state of mind, you can realise it irrespective of anthing.

These are some of my beliefs i thought i will share. Every one is welcome to agree/disagree.

...so very true.

$umit

cooljat
September 3rd, 2005, 04:15 PM
Bhaisaab,
aapke quotes r quite paragmatic n inspiring just like u!
I'll try to implement all of these.
Ur indeed a living legend, I salute u hardMan!
btw, a couple of my fav. -
3D of Success-- Dedication, Devotion, Discipline!
U r faster then u thin as limits r all in ur head!
Be versatile like water!

that's it,

ram ram!

rock on,
Jit.

sjakhars
December 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Wanted to open this thread again for the new members who may have missed the legend's starting days.

navingulia
December 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Thanks so much Brother. It is very kind of you and every one. There is lot of work to be done. I only hope and pray that I am able to. :)

DrRajpalSingh
December 28th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Congratulations; and best wishes for future endeavours.

navingulia
December 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks so much Sir.

rajneeshantil
December 30th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks jakhar bhai for reviving this thread after a long time. its a great act to introduce such a great personality to all the new JLers. n wt to say about navin bhai, words bhi apne aapko chota mehsus karte honge inki tarif karke. hamari to baat hi kya hai ...... salute u bro. people like you .... are very few. Koshish kariyo bhaiyo ak yo thread pher kadde itne dino tak chupa na rehwe.

yogeshdahiya007
December 31st, 2011, 11:28 AM
हार्दिक बधाई नवीन जी , जय हिंद जय जाट :victorious: