PDA

View Full Version : Ur Not A Jat Enough, A Coward If....

cooljat
August 31st, 2005, 09:57 PM
Hi! all,
Well, I'm really quite dejected to see recent devlopment in our
Jatland, These days Leg-Pulling is fav. passtime & raising stupid
worthless thread is very common practice these days.

Ppl, just start really senseless posts n other guys simply take it to
heart n get carried aways & some really jacka$$ ppl keep alive n
enjoy the threads that should be banned.

But the main reason for the posting this post is to just let them
know, the proactive very smart & aggrasive Jatlanders who've resined
our Jatland or announcing to resign.

I just wanted to realize one simple fact the resigning is very much
like retreating or surrender in war....its simplly cowerdness!!!

If u ppl don't wannna face it & wants to resign or leave the
forum....U R NOT A JAT ENOUGH!! coz, Jats r the best warriors n
braveness & never-say-die element is in their genes & I strongly
beleive that a real Jat never run away from the battle field & never
give-up although compromize is a diffrent scenario altogether!

anyways, I feel very disappointed when I recall good old days of
Jatland & I used to tell ppl with a pride about Jatland, I used to be
grateful to Nitin Dahiya & other inisiator for making sucha common
platform to meet Jats from around the globe, I used to feel lucky to
be a Jatlander & making some of life long friends & meet some really
inspiring n hon'ble elderly JATS.

But, these days I'm noticing that our Jatland is losing its aim,
Decorum is getting polluted & humblness of the forum is being
spoiled.

So, this my request to all the fellow active Jatlanders to WAKE UP &
TO MAKE EFFORTS TO TAKE GOOD OLD DAYS BACK.

that's it!

Rock on,
Jit.

PS- I REPEAT, IF STILL ANYONE OF U WANT TO RUNAWAYS FROM THE JATLAND WE ALL CONSIDER U A COWARD & NOT A GEINUNE JAT ANYMORE!

'INVINCIBLE JAT -- NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!'

shailendra
August 31st, 2005, 10:51 PM
PS- I REPEAT, IF STILL ANYONE OF U WANT TO RUNAWAYS FROM THE JATLAND WE ALL CONSIDER U A COWARD & NOT A GEINUNE JAT ANYMORE!

... :D LOL!
YALGAAR HO!!!

pup030
September 4th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Hi! all,

spoiled.

that's it!

Rock on,
Jit.

I second your thoughts. So true...

devdahiya
September 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Hi! all,

spoiled.

that's it!

Rock on,
Jit.

GREAT SPIRITS INDEED! Ghayal and GHATAK JAT i suppose! Keep up the spirits alive jitu.

dahiyarules
September 5th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Theres this really simple thing known as freedom of speach. People exercise it on this website. If you odnt like it get over it. And ignore it. And look at something that you like.

haryanajat
September 5th, 2005, 09:51 AM
haha funny - this mariyal idiot mehta comes here and threatens me physically, sends private messages with death threats and another one dev dahiya sends me abusive private messages and then blocks me so I can't reply. And another small minded, hypocrite, casteist hood comes and acts a know all. Now all these two faced dogla's have gathered together and pretending to be caring, macho guys. haha.

spdeshwal
September 5th, 2005, 01:49 PM
All concerned take the 'thandi goli" pease!

mukeshkumar007
September 5th, 2005, 04:56 PM
All concerned take the 'thandi goli" pease!

Yes. It means do your own job with honesty rather then trying to change other's thinking. If you are not agree with some then ignore it. If your inner sole is saying u that you are going in right way then don't care LKK (Log Kya Khenge) and go ahead.

It remind me one song of Hindi Film.

Geet Gata Chal O Sathi Gungunata Chal................

Thandi Goli

shokeen123
September 5th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"I REPEAT, IF STILL ANYONE OF U WANT TO RUNAWAYS FROM THE JATLAND WE ALL CONSIDER U A COWARD & NOT A GEINUNE JAT ANYMORE"

Granted, there are a lot of bravehearts on Jatland, who, through their daily dose of complements, supplements and implements nurture the site and have therefore demonstrated proven efficiency, audacity, and claim to survival - to the contrary Jatland is hardly the place to judge one’s strength of character, especially with blatant and somewhat out of taste blanket statements such as the one above? Something is amiss about your perceived definition of bravery, at least from where I can see...

My strength of character lies in my conduct and accountability as a human being; all else is immaterial! I have chosen to divert my energy on hands-on deeds rather than cyber discussions, what’s so cowardly about that? But if this is the only definition you have ever known of Jatlness than yes, I am a coward and that’s perfectly fine with me.

A coward I am not! Since you have made such tall claims about cowardice let me fill you in on what fancies my Jat stubborn spirit - perhaps you will have had a change of hear then. Let me tell you, not every action or Jat virtue is permeable through Jatland or needs to be broadcasted, but in our own ways we all do our part to uphold that inner Jat gusto!

Ironically, something from recent posts about adventurous sports rings a bell … Here is the adventure I am about to undertake. I will be perhaps the only Jatni on the medical team in Mississippi helping scores of displaced refugees in dire need of medical attention (pardon me…I forget your definition of bravery is applicable only to the Jat community). My task: epidemic surveillance and disease management. I will be stationed at one of the field hospitals in Meridian, Mississippi. Come wish me good luck and witness a real Jatni’s thrill as I board the military plane from Washington in two hours. Ek-aadhi geetan aali bi le aaiyeh, er ek lota pani ka, jhyaj ki sail karan tahin….

Although I applaud your compassion and agree with the general principle of perseverance, it does not bode well on you to establish genuineness of a Jat with a narrow yardstick as yours. The laurels of Jathood are not just limited to being able to articulate discussions well, or to learn the art of survival on a public forum (Jatland), there are many more ways to practice bravery and or contribute to one’s community…

Sorry buddy… got to leave…

singh1981
September 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM
gooooooooooooooood

"I REPEAT, IF STILL ANYONE OF U WANT TO RUNAWAYS FROM THE JATLAND WE ALL CONSIDER U A COWARD & NOT A GEINUNE JAT ANYMORE"

Granted, there are a lot of bravehearts on Jatland, who, through their daily dose of complements, supplements and implements nurture the site and have therefore demonstrated proven efficiency, audacity, and claim to survival - to the contrary Jatland is hardly the place to judge one’s strength of character, especially with blatant and somewhat out of taste blanket statements such as the one above? Something is amiss about your perceived definition of bravery, at least from where I can see...

My strength of character lies in my conduct and accountability as a human being; all else is immaterial! I have chosen to divert my energy on hands-on deeds rather than cyber discussions, what’s so cowardly about that? But if this is the only definition you have ever known of Jatlness than yes, I am a coward and that’s perfectly fine with me.

A coward I am not! Since you have made such tall claims about cowardice let me fill you in on what fancies my Jat stubborn spirit - perhaps you will have had a change of hear then. Let me tell you, not every action or Jat virtue is permeable through Jatland or needs to be broadcasted, but in our own ways we all do our part to uphold that inner Jat gusto!

Ironically, something from recent posts about adventurous sports rings a bell … Here is the adventure I am about to undertake. I will be perhaps the only Jatni on the medical team in Mississippi helping scores of displaced refugees in dire need of medical attention (pardon me…I forget your definition of bravery is applicable only to the Jat community). My task: epidemic surveillance and disease management. I will be stationed at one of the field hospitals in Meridian, Mississippi. Come wish me good luck and witness a real Jatni’s thrill as I board the military plane from Washington in two hours. Ek-aadhi geetan aali bi le aaiyeh, er ek lota pani ka, jhyaj ki sail karan tahin….

Although I applaud your compassion and agree with the general principle of perseverance, it does not bode well on you to establish genuineness of a Jat with a narrow yardstick as yours. The laurels of Jathood are not just limited to being able to articulate discussions well, or to learn the art of survival on a public forum (Jatland), there are many more ways to practice bravery and or contribute to one’s community…

gaganjat
September 5th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Tats the way !

People here please make a note of it. You wont find any better explanation anywhere. Do something offline. There are no king and queens on internet.

My best wishes for this lady.

mukeshkumar007
September 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
"

We wishing u all the best. You have set an example to follow to us.
Thanks a lot.

devdahiya
September 5th, 2005, 06:52 PM

Jiji chhora ghanna kasutta dhamka diya aapne.Aap ki saari baat theek par thoddi haleemi kheench lyo te Jitu bi sanss le le hei. We are proud of you and have no doubts about your capabilities.Wish you success and laurals in your present adventure too.

Regards

haryanajat
September 5th, 2005, 08:38 PM

Good reply. So are you a nurse or doctor or paramedic? or?
When are you coming back on jatland.com?

spdeshwal
September 6th, 2005, 02:19 AM
I appreciate your efforts in helping the typhoon hit population.

I was just wondering about what was goingon in your mind just ahead of when you decided to write this post.

When did you read this thread? When did you decide to reply on this?
Why did you decide to write just before you were leaving for this all important mission of your life? I say important because these are not normal cicumstances but going in epidemic hit areas.I mean it could be risky for your own health.

Were you exited just before leaving, tense, overwlelmed or were going with some sense of pride?

You can share your views after coming back from your mission?

cooljat
September 6th, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Chaar-aane ki Murgi, Barah-aane ka Masala"
Re chick,
Tuje itna tote ki jaise samjaya tha tu phir bhi nahin mana....phir se suru kar di apni bak$#@** but it doesn't effect me at all coz' Madmast Haathi chala bazar...uske peech kutte bhonke hazar! So as I told u eariler ki sara din to bhonkega ya katega bhi...I think ur not a JAT enough a coward Gandhaian so tu apni jindgi mein kuch nahin kar sakata bakwas karne ke siwah!

Now I've decided to Avoid U, coz someone rightly said, 'Never fight with Pigs coz they will make u dirty n they like it as well'!!

So mind it aur eb teri margi tu Bille ki jaise khamba nochta reh muje kuch naa farak padne wala bache!

Ja bacche....bottle ka doodh pee nipple se ;)

To be Hell with u!

Rock on,
Jit!

Ps- abe chore chachma lagale, teri aankhe kamjor ho gay lage hai, Inne 6'4" ka lean muscular TKD athlete mariyal lage se! hahahah!

haha funny - this mariyal idiot mehta comes here and threatens me physically, sends private messages with death threats and another one dev dahiya sends me abusive private messages and then blocks me so I can't reply. And another small minded, hypocrite, casteist hood comes and acts a know all. Now all these two faced dogla's have gathered together and pretending to be caring, macho guys. haha.

cooljat
September 6th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Respected Buaji,
Sadar-Charan-Sparsh!!!
quite overjoyed to c u back after a long time!
Ur reply is absolutly correct as usual :)

But Plz! don't take it otherwise....actaully due to some recent ill devlopments on our site, I couldn't resist my hard feelings.

Aur kya karen kabhi kabhi khoon khaul hi jata hai it's a JAt instinct! U know how obssesive I'm about Jatland! :)

Anyways, I'll be careful in future...

I hope u'll forgive me!

warm regards,

Pranam!

A young Jat,
Jit

shailendra
September 6th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"
Ironically, something from recent posts about adventurous sports rings a bell … Here is the adventure I am about to undertake. I will be perhaps the only Jatni on the medical team in Mississippi helping scores of displaced refugees in dire need of medical attention. My task: epidemic surveillance and disease management. I will be stationed at one of the field hospitals in Meridian, Mississippi. Come wish me good luck and witness a real Jatni’s thrill as I board the military plane from Washington in two hours. Ek-aadhi geetan aali bi le aaiyeh, er ek lota pani ka, jhyaj ki sail karan tahin….

Bravo! God speed to you Sujata!...
My compliments... Best and safe wishes are with you!!! :)

shailendra
September 6th, 2005, 07:58 PM
this mariyal idiot mehta comes here and threatens me physically, sends private messages with death threats and another one dev dahiya sends me abusive private messages and then blocks me so I can't reply. And another small minded, hypocrite, casteist hood comes and acts a know all. Now all these two faced dogla's have gathered together and pretending to be caring, macho guys. haha.

LOL!!!... :D You know what I read between the lines when I read the above???...
Here let me translate the real text;

"Bohoo :( .....bachaao! Bachao!!! Yo teen goondae mannae jeena konya dein! Raat nae mere sapnae mein aa ke dhamkain hain mannae! :eek:
Mein katee bawlaa ho gayaa! Eeb harek post mein mannae unka 'conspiracee' dikhae hai....Bachao, bachao....eeb dekho wa CoolJat mannae 'red' mein alreaddy maaran laag gaya!
Uff yo color ka rangg! Mein ho gaya tang...shareer ho gaya dheela....aage sae geela, aer peeche sae peela!.... :( "

priti
September 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Sujata

All the best with your efforts in missisippi....keep up the spirits and good work...good to hear some clear thoughts....so true that in chaos and cacophony...the voice of truth, however soft...always comes through....

Best wishes
Priti

vinodks
September 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Sujataji, aapne to kamaal kar diya... rescue effort se jayada adventurous kya kaam ho sakta hai.. good luck with your efforts!!

Hooda yaar, a comment about yr "...body dheeli, aage se gilli, peeche se peeli" posts...
although most of your posts are genuine and humourous but I think, to maintain absurdity of posts in Jaltand below threshold level we should desist from making fun of people all the time especially when you know that they take things seriously and feel hurt...
Although it was foolish of Jitendra to post that someone is threatening him or sending PMs etc etc... and I agree that its looks silly that some grown-up is whinning like this all the time but what good it brings to make fun of such posts...
c'on yaar, humme ye "resign" karne walle logon ki baat bhi samajhni chahiye,
hum sab ek hi dal ke panchhi hein...
koi achha, koi bachha, koi sachha, koi "kachha"...
koi sayana, koi diwana, koi mama, koi "pajama"...

Aur Jitendra aapko bhi thodi si samjhane ki koshish karani chahiye....

vinod

itsnavin
September 7th, 2005, 12:49 PM
abe chakeee hood kya petaa hae tu roj roj. Tere amma ko paaata hae tu yahaan par aapnee beheno see isq ladataa hae? kya tere ghar me koi riwaz hae apne beheno ke saath ishqbaazi karne kya. aapne bil see nikal aaya paane utnarene ke baad? kya baat haae koi cuban tuzhe heroin de gayaaa kya? tere kismat itne buree hae hamesha paaani se bacahoo karta rahega. dhyaan rakhna koi policewalla tuzzhe arab samnaj kar aandar na karde. zaab bahar nikal kar aayga tho yahaan saree aurtoon ko behen mangegaa.
Go ask your dada if they paid taxes to sinsinwar jats of deeg. :rolleyes: I bet they did.

ooyee marial gadhe mehta did you ask your grand pa if they worked for sinsinwars? Tell me aren't you ashamed that you keep 2 surnames. So you want to be known as a jat too and as khatri or whatever also? Tell me did you petition to government to be classified as sc's? Tere mardangaee khaan hae? :rolleyes:

Look chooge,
As I told u earlier that nowon I'm gonna ignore u as ur just like that Pig...

So apne sarir ke saare shed khol kar sun le it's an open challenge for u, - agar tere mein ek dehle ka bhi jigar ho aur teri ragaon mein asli Jat ka khoon hai to comeon chick call me over
919414782627 anytime, tu itna pareshan ho raha hai na teri sharri paresani dur kar doonga aur tuje teri Gandhi ke paas bhej doonga! & agar tere paas phone karne ke liye paise na ho to just lemme know ur cell no, I'll call u!

So listen up let's talk in personal & then we'll conclude this thing ki kon asl JAT hai, samaj gaya bache!

Now ja ghar ja ke soja nahin to Hooda bhai aa jayega ;) hahah

Rock on,
Jit

PS- Bhagwan teri aatma ko shaanti de ;)

Why don't u guys(Jit & Jit) exchange this bitterness through personal mails...Nobody seems to be interested in your abusive talks!!

dahiyarules
September 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Look chooge,
As I told u earlier that nowon I'm gonna ignore u as ur just like that Pig...

So apne sarir ke saare shed khol kar sun le it's an open challenge for u, - agar tere mein ek dehle ka bhi jigar ho aur teri ragaon mein asli Jat ka khoon hai to comeon chick call me over
919414782627 anytime, tu itna pareshan ho raha hai na teri sharri paresani dur kar doonga aur tuje teri Gandhi ke paas bhej doonga! & agar tere paas phone karne ke liye paise na ho to just lemme know ur cell no, I'll call u!

So listen up let's talk in personal & then we'll conclude this thing ki kon asl JAT hai, samaj gaya bache!

Now ja ghar ja ke soja nahin to Hooda bhai aa jayega ;) hahah

Rock on,
Jit

PS- Bhagwan teri aatma ko shaanti de ;)
Oh my god. This split me up.

The other dayI was talking over the phone, with another senior member of this website. And one of his immediate concerns was "Jeetender Sinsinwar."

This dude creates controversy all the time. Writes bakwaas posts. Harasses other members. Especially male members. hmm..now I am doubting this guy. He doesnt have apicture on his profile. He has no other details to establish his identity and location. God knows if he even exists. Maybe hes just a bot(Computer program that runs over the internet). And hes a total sicko. Totally out of his mind. Hes mentally disturbed. He must start talking openly about his childhood abuses. Maybe we can get him some help. Sujata is a doctor. Maybe she can hit him on his head with a stethescope or something to put his kidneys back in place. Damn I can go on an on.'

I think just like Mehta suggested, its tie to start ignoring Sinsinwar. If he has a genuine problem he must call us, and we can get him genuine help.

ndahiya
September 7th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Cool it guys.
Thread locked.