PDA

View Full Version : Vedic Centre in Sydney

ishwarlamba
September 30th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Jat families in Sydney are strong supporters of Arya Samaj Activities.
Yesterday we bought a property with a land of 5 acres with a hall of 500 people capacity.
It was a Spanish Club.
I thank all our community members for helping in this noble cause. We are getting financial help from Jat families from round the globe. Jats are born Arya Samajis.
Congratulations
We are planning for many activities on this property including giving shelter and food for newly coming families from overseas especially coming from motherland India.
Here are details of the property:
69 Shane Park Road, Shane Park, NSW Australia
Price : $550,000.00 all inclusive
Features of the property
In 5 acres of land with 2 halls to cater for 500 people
Kitchen, stage, bar, furniture storage area, separate ladies/gents toilets, attached shed. Fenced 5 acres with additional fence for building.
10 minutes from Mt Druitt

Cheque in name of “North West Arya Samaj”
Post to Ishwar Lamba, 58 Cowper Circle, Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Email: ishwar.lamba@eds.com
Tel O: 61-2- 9853 4117
H: 61 2- 9837 5469

Arya Samaj is a global organization with bodies in over 30 countries. It was formed in Mombai, India 1885 to promote education, true knowledge and general well being of all human beings as well as living and nonliving things. Its teaching have now spread to all the parts of the world where Indians are residing.

APSA (Arya Pratinidhi Shabha of Australia) is a cultural and non-profit organisation, which was formed in 1991 and formally incorporated in 1995. Affiliated to this parent body are Sydney Arya Samaj, North West Arya Samaj, Hill District Arya Samaj, Liverpool Arya Samaj and Victoria Arya Samaj. Gosford Arya Samaj and Brisbane Arya Samaj are honorary members of APSA

In Australia APSA has been formed to promote and enhance understanding and learning of traditions, cultures and values to all human beings but more so to the Indians from all over the world who have chosen Australia to be their homes. These include:
- Teaching Hindi Languages
- Teaching Sanskrit Languages
- Teaching 16 Vedic sacraments and rituals
- Teaching drug education
- Teaching family welfare
- Teaching multiculturalism
- Promotion of Sports
- Teaching playing of musical instruments
- Teaching classical dances
- Providing support to the newly migrant population
- Providing moral supports to patients in the hospitals
- Providing financial support to victims of natural disasters and people in need of medical treatments locally and internationally
- Providing financial support and support in kind to students from developing countries
- To assist orphans and the poor.
- To teach moral values through ethnic radios, ethnic newspapers, magazines and newsletters.
- To promote an awareness and care of our environment

Regards
Ishwar Lamba

ramsarya
October 2nd, 2003, 07:54 AM
Ishwar Lamba ji: Congratulations.Can you please send me a request for donations addressed to North American Jat Charities with the description of your project? I will see what we can do. Thanks. Ram S. Arya

ishwarlamba
October 5th, 2003, 03:40 AM
Arya Ji,
Thanks for kind response
I am in touch with UK jats and are in process of helping in this noble cause.
Regards
Ishwar Lamba

-------------------------------------
Ishwar Lamba ji: Congratulations.Can you please send me a request for donations addressed to North American Jat Charities with the description of your project? I will see what we can do. Thanks. Ram S. Arya[/quote]

guliayaj100
October 7th, 2003, 11:45 PM
dear Lamba ji,
Thanks for the information. Arya samaj ki Bharat me doordhsa ho rahi hai aise samay me videsh me iski pragati ki baat dil ko chhoo gai. Bahar rahne wale Jat bhaiyoon ka hridaya se dhanywad. Bharat me arya samaj ka matlab Moorti puja na karna. aandhvishwas na karna, etc. hai. Videsh me bhi aisa hi hoga. Lekin karna kya hai ye , kaise karna hai, kyoon karna hai ye pata hi nahi chalta. Arya samaj me is duniya ke sabhi questions ke answer hain. Lekin batane wale nahi milte. Mujhe pata chala ki Gujrat me ek DARSHAN YOG MAHAVIDYALAYA hai. Isme sal me do bar public ke liye Shivir lagte hain. main vahan gaya or tab mujhe pata laga ki arya samaj kya hai. Yog Darshan or Nyay Darshan ke bare me jankar pata chala ki ye kamal ke granth hain. Agar koi asali arya samaj ke bare me janana chahta hai to unse is e-mail address par sampark kiya ja sakata hai---
darshanyog@icenet.net

ishwarlamba
October 8th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Dear Gulia Sahib,
It was very nice to read your reply.
I was very much surprised to read that why I am not getting response to this posting. It looks many people thought I am asking for money. That is true, asking money for this noble cause is my business. By grace of God, I have already collected $12,000 and I have target of $100,000, which is not a problem.
We have property in hand and activities have already started.
We Indians are in highest income here in Australia. I will keep on asking for funds.
Four years ago Swami Satyapathi was here in Sydney for three months. We had discourses and Swamiji taught us Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
Now SwamiJi has written a 400 pages book with detailed commentry on Patanjali Yoga Sutras. I got this book only last week and busy in reading it. We have now the infrastructure and want to start yoga camps on this Arya Samaj Retreat Centre (Vedic Centre) in Sydney.
Reason why we need Arya Samaj here is we have material things but no spritualilty and next generation otherwise will become like robots. If we do not do anything now, our next generation will be finished.
My wife Mrs kanta Lamba is a registered purohit of Arya Samaj.
People in India are getting spritual values free(there are relationships, social structure and sprituality), they do not understand its values now and are running for material things. We cannot blame them, one understands it after paying heavy price.
Any way can I have your email so that we can share our ideas.
Regards
Ishwar Lamba
--------------------------------------
dear Lamba ji,
Thanks for the information. Arya samaj ki Bharat me doordhsa ho rahi hai aise samay me videsh me iski pragati ki baat dil ko chhoo gai. Bahar rahne wale Jat bhaiyoon ka hridaya se dhanywad. Bharat me arya samaj ka matlab Moorti puja na karna. aandhvishwas na karna, etc. hai. Videsh me bhi aisa hi hoga. Lekin karna kya hai ye , kaise karna hai, kyoon karna hai ye pata hi nahi chalta. Arya samaj me is duniya ke sabhi questions ke answer hain. Lekin batane wale nahi milte. Mujhe pata chala ki Gujrat me ek DARSHAN YOG MAHAVIDYALAYA hai. Isme sal me do bar public ke liye Shivir lagte hain. main vahan gaya or tab mujhe pata laga ki arya samaj kya hai. Yog Darshan or Nyay Darshan ke bare me jankar pata chala ki ye kamal ke granth hain. Agar koi asali arya samaj ke bare me janana chahta hai to unse is e-mail address par sampark kiya ja sakata hai---
darshanyog@icenet.net

rameshlakra
October 8th, 2003, 02:01 PM
dear lamba ji
ram ram .. first of all let me congratulate you for such a noble action ; it was indeed nice of u to think of coming generation and show them the path of spirituality . sir ,let me tell u that there are enough people who must have appreciated ur concern without even replying ur mail , mailnly due to a host of reason ranging from lack of time and to inertia of lethargy. but i am sure people care about the concern and unquestinable noble work ,u are piloting.
please do enlighten the jatland about the pitanjali yoga by contributing a small review of the book or otherwise .
thank u. wish u all the best , sir