PDA

View Full Version : Your most patriotic act was...?

captmanjeet
September 6th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. So, what have YOU done to be patriotic? What's No. 1 on your patriotism charts?what is the most patriotic act u have done till date?
i would like fellow jatlanders to join and let others know what they think about it and one more thing lets be true to our selves.
capt manjeet

mukeshkumar007
September 6th, 2005, 06:12 PM
?what is the most patriotic act u have done till date?

Till date I have done nothing patriotic for my country in comparison to what I have gain from this Country.

devdahiya
September 6th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. So, what have YOU done to be patriotic? What's No. 1 on your patriotism charts?what is the most patriotic act u have done till date?
i would like fellow jatlanders to join and let others know what they think about it and one more thing lets be true to our selves.
capt manjeet

Bhai Manjeet APPNA SUN LE.......PURE JEEWAN MEI KABHI BHI KAUM AUR DESH KE SATHH GADDARI NAHI KARI......issliye sukh se aatmma mei.

shailendra
September 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM
capt manjeet

let me get this straight; You are asking all of us to come forward, participate in this post here and ourselves write whatever patriotic acts each one of us has done (or doing)??? :confused:

...I may be wrong but best of luck with trying to achive a quantifiable tasks history of that here, Capt Manjeet!
[either that or I may be 'completely' wrong and you were actually calling and encouraging everyone to go out and be pro-active and do more patriotic acts as much as possible (without trying to 'archive' anything here)! Any takes about which one of the two is the correct premise of you post???]

captmanjeet
September 7th, 2005, 09:43 AM
let me get this straight; You are asking all of us to come forward, participate in this post here and ourselves write whatever patriotic acts each one of us has done (or doing)??? :confused:

...I may be wrong but best of luck with trying to achive a quantifiable tasks history of that here, Capt Manjeet!
[either that or I may be 'completely' wrong and you were actually calling and encouraging everyone to go out and be pro-active and do more patriotic acts as much as possible (without trying to 'archive' anything here)! Any takes about which one of the two is the correct premise of you post???]
Hi shailender
my aim here is not to quantify or to make an archive the patriotic acts of the fellow jatlanders.I am more interested in what the peaple think about patriotism here what is there scope of patriotism?Yes i am calling every one to be more proactive and be more patriotic but i first want to know the scope of word itself.no one can be more patriotic then the other person every one has different place and position to achive that more ever every one has different approach rowards patriotism i am interested to bring out all the various point of views.
The aim of this thread is in no way a comparrison between patritic acts of one with other.It is a effort to bring out the views which each one possess towards the patriotism.
shailender bhai i think i have cleared some confussion
Capt manjeet

positivelook
September 7th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Mr Manjeet
'
According to my viewpoint its not good to say by urself tht wht patriotic thing u had done so far, i think the better thing in this case is when others analyse ur patriotism. So i just wanna keep myself away frm this discussion.

Anyway lets see how people go with this!

Abhimanyu Phougat