PDA

View Full Version : any jats in northern Jersey?

nvedwan
November 17th, 2003, 08:08 AM
I recently moved to upper montclair in northern Jersey (about 30 miles from NYC). was wondering if there are jats in this town or the nearby area.
thanks
neeraj

ndeshwal
November 29th, 2003, 02:01 AM
neeraj bhai
i am army officer presently in states, i will try to contact you if possible when i will be around you
bye

nvedwan
November 29th, 2003, 07:17 AM
CAPT N.DESHWAL (Nov 28, 2003 03:31 p.m.):
neeraj bhai
i am army officer presently in states, i will try to contact you if possible when i will be around you
bye
Thanks Deshwal jee!
I will look forward to hearing from you.
neeraj

nvedwan
December 7th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Hello Deshwal jee,
Thanks for leaving the message. but you forgot to leave your telephone number, where you can be reached. Please let me know your tel number so that I can give you a call.
Neeraj

CAPT N.DESHWAL (Nov 28, 2003 03:31 p.m.):
neeraj bhai
bye

ramsarya
December 8th, 2003, 06:08 AM
Dear Neeraj: You had agreat oppotunity to meet lots of Jat families today at NAJC meeting held in Northern NJ. I posted the meeting details but never heard from you. Do you just want people to call you only or do want to meet some jats too?

nvedwan
December 8th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Hell Arya Jee,

This was truly an oversight on my behalf. I haven't checked jatland very regularly for the past week or so. I did miss a wonderful opportunity to meet with Jats in the area, and that too about a really worthy cause. Thanks for the reminder, I will keep my eyes open in future for any information in this regard and make sure that I don't miss another opportunity.

ramsarya
December 10th, 2003, 05:09 AM
Dear Neeraj: It is easy to forget things here, as life is so busy. However, NAJC meets in April and December. Association of Jats in America (North-East Chapter) also has at least two meets a year; picnic on July 4th weekend and celebrates Diwali. If you are unable to find that info on this site, you are welcome to call me and talk to me anytime. Otherwise too welcome to call me for a chat or info on any of these organisations.

ssingh
January 26th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Neeraj: There are a few Jats in North NJ...including myself. (Fort Lee, in Bergen County. Right on GWBridge) You can e-mail me at singhsum@yahoo.com